Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:37 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 07:23 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 07:22 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:57 PM

Old December 31st, 2023, 02:26 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Wanderers 2.0

Hello!

I made this plot a while back, got started on it, but then went on a hiatus. Now that I'm back I want to restart it, because I really enjoyed this plot idea. It is about a few outsider siblings living their life, eventually joining a clan.

Family/Lore:
The mother to to these kits is Darling, who is roleplayed by @/Estelle. Because they were so many kits, she decided to give them to their father, who is an NPC character. Their father is also father to Birdsnow, meaning they are half siblings with her. He also decided he didn't want them so they were abandoned.

The most active characters in their family are Sweets, who is a daughter of Darling, Lostspark who would be Darling's niece(?) (so the kits cousin I think??), although her offspring is distant.

They likely wouldn't know much of their family except for their mom & dad. Their dad is 50% ragdoll if that helps with appearance! Their mom is a purebred oriental longhair.
Plot Outline:
[FROSTY] and [SIBLINGS] were abandoned by their parents, who are unknown to them. Over time they have learnt how to care for themselves, building their own little cave, training with each other, swimming, climbing, etc, which would all be learnt by trial and error (I have a system for this which I will get to). At 5-8 moons they have acquired and will join a clan. This may take a little longer depending on the speed of this roleplay.
This is quite short and flexible. I have some plot ideas in mind that I will list, which we can then agree on.

Trial and Error:
The system I have in mind for this is a trial and error system with a D20. That can be found on this site, for example. The number they roll will determine if they are successfull with the skill they're trying to learn.

Even Number from 1-19 = Success
Odd Number from 1-19 = Fail
Rolled a 20 = You choose

Frosty wants to learn swimming. The dice rolls a 17, which means fail. This means she fails to learn the part of swimming she was attempting and must try again.

Basically, if they fail they just have to attempt it multiple times until they succeed. When they succeed they'll have the skill and you don't have to roll a dice anymore.
If that's a little confusing lmk what part you were confused by and I'll explain it more

Plot Ideas:
These are some plot ideas of which I'd like for us to agree on at least 1 that will happen while they are in the outskirts.

- Someone steps into a wasp nest. They'll figure out which herbs help against wasp stings by trial and error this way.

- A fox finds their cave.

- One of the siblings gets captured by a twoleg and needs to be rescued.

- They accidentally stumble onto rogue territory and get attacked / wounded.

- Accidentally venture into a badger's den.

Honestly I'm open for anything here. Once the kits are selected we can discuss this more.
Roles:
Kits - 4(?)/7-8
- Currently 2 moons old
- Can have any appearance but preferably at least a little similar to the others. Maybe one of them can have matching eyes with Frosty
- I'm thinking 7-8 of them. This is a lot but this makes me hope at least 4 of them will reach WindClan
- Please try to stay active!!
- They are all siblings
- Very preferred if you have discord so that we can have a planning group on there!!
- Slots reserved for: @Estelle @naiad @Ladiebugg sorry forgot to say this previously, would be great if you could also submit a form w/ the kits name personality etc.

Credit to @/Doom

Possible Encounters - 1/?
- Cats they stumble upon in the territory. Can be hostile, friendly, anything.

- Lynxshade @/Wingnettle
Forms:
For Kits
Name:
Gender (& pronouns):
Appearance:
Personality:
Plot idea(s)?:
Other:
Mention: @celeste

For Possible Encounters
Name:
Gender (& pronouns):
Brief Personality:
Clan/affiliation:
Type of encounter (hostile, friendly, etc.):

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; January 2nd, 2024 at 04:07 PM.
Old December 31st, 2023, 03:48 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Default Re: Wanderers 2.0

Possible encounter
Name: Lynxshade
Gender (& pronouns): female she/her
Brief Personality: https://toyhou.se/22286986.lynxshade
Clan/affiliation: Shadowclan
Plot idea(s)?: Lynxshade is following a coyote trail and is trying to find out its cave to locate it and get her vengeance. During her travels she might find the kits one day and tell them about the clans, but she would also probably try to get them there instead of leaving them alone.
Type of encounter (hostile, friendly, etc.): Definitely friendly
Old December 31st, 2023, 04:06 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

definitely placeholderrr
Old December 31st, 2023, 04:26 PM

Bump Policy: every 48 hours
My Mood: Bored

For Kits
Name: Hawk
Gender (& pronouns): She/her
Appearance: A dilute tortishell with green eyes
Personality: A very insecure cat who likes to hide her insecurities with rash and brazen acts
Plot idea(s)?: No idea xD I have a hard time with those
Other: None!
Old December 31st, 2023, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Possible encounter
Name: Lynxshade
Gender (& pronouns): female she/her
Brief Personality: https://toyhou.se/22286986.lynxshade
Clan/affiliation: Shadowclan
Plot idea(s)?: Lynxshade is following a coyote trail and is trying to find out its cave to locate it and get her vengeance. During her travels she might find the kits one day and tell them about the clans, but she would also probably try to get them there instead of leaving them alone.
Type of encounter (hostile, friendly, etc.): Definitely friendly
will add you to the list of possible encounters and when the kits have been picked i'll let you know and we can work out a time for them to meet

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

Old December 31st, 2023, 06:56 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

For Kits
Name: Airy
Gender (& pronouns): AFAB, She/It
Appearance: Cream and white tabby with green eyes
Personality: Soft spoken, shy, easily spooked.
Plot idea(s)?: ahHHH
Other:

Last edited by Ladiebugg; December 31st, 2023 at 09:07 PM.
Old December 31st, 2023, 07:19 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

For kits.
Name. Tiny.
Gender (& pronouns) Female. She/her.
Appearance. Tiny grey and white she-cat with brown-blue heterchormia.
Personality. Tiny is very sweet and loving, always kind to everyone. She is always happy and very hopeful, always looking on the bright side, never getting discouraged and always smiling no matter what happens, at least that is how she acts. She is actually often sad and easily discouraged but she never shows it because she wants them to be the same and she thinks that if she acts like that they might too. She is quite determined, never giving up no matter what or at least that is how she acts and likely really is at first. She actually often feels like giving up, but she doesn't let herself because she doesn't want her siblings to ever give up. Tiny believes in all of her siblings, always encouraging them. She trusts in cats unless they give her a reason not to, or at least she pretends to. She actually watches them closely until they prove that they can be trusted. She is extremely sociable and quite talkative, never wanting to be alone She is extremely friendly and loves making friends, trying to befriend everyone she meets. Tiny acts careless, because she thinks that her siblings might copy her and she wants her siblings to be careless because then they might be happy. Tiny is actually quite mature, though she almost never shows it, thinking that if she acts childish, happy and hopeful her siblings will be the same. And she wants them to be the same. Tiny is quite intelligent, often the one to come up with ideas that work, but she only shows her intelligence when they run into some sort of problem, because she thinks that if she acts the way she acts her siblings will act like her and then they will be happy. That is all she wants. Tiny is very brave, though she is actually easily frightened, she just doesn't allow herself to show it. She is very overprotective of her siblings, but she never shows it because she thinks that if she shows it her siblings might realize that the world is frightening and she wants them to be happy, hopeful, and careless. Tiny is very playful and always wants to play, no matter what situation they are currently in.
Plot idea(s)? None at the moment though I might think of some later.
Other. Tiny is the runt of the litter, quite sickly and quite frail.
Mention. @celeste (Done as far as I know but I may edit later)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 10th, 2024 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Decided to go with her original personality.
Old January 1st, 2024, 07:25 AM

bump

Old January 1st, 2024, 10:40 AM

Old January 1st, 2024, 02:41 PM