Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Yesterday 10:37 PM

Old December 22nd, 2023, 06:52 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Hopeful

Default push it to the limit (victims and perpetrators needed!)

CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING NEW VICTIMS. PLEASE STOP BY LATER FOR A NEW PLOT.

So because I have an insatiable appetite for chaos and plot-building, I've decided to go ahead and create a little outsider plot to keep everyone on their toes. I'm hoping for this to be a medium-term plot, that slowly escalates until it eventually blows up in these cats' faces.

This group will consist of seven outsiders, the limit allowed on here without staff approval. These cats are all pretty much morally corrupt and at varying points on the spectrum of crazy. The only reason they haven't killed each other yet is because they all work together to satisfy their dark curiosities.

Their new interest is the Clans. They decide that they want to have a little fun with them. Their first course of action will be to draw lone cats they find near the outskirts beyond their Clan's territory, after which they will be kidnapped.

These cats will ambush and surround this cat once they've wandered over the border. The cat will be knocked unconscious, and then carried back to a random location in the outskirts. These cats are smart, so they'll use a variety of methods to draw these cats out and mask their scent trail.

They aren't looking to use this cat for ransom or blackmail. Rather, they want to use each cat they kidnap as a little experiment. Each kidnapped cat will be given the same wound- a deep, claw-shaped cut on their chest. The cut is deep enough to certainly leave a scar.

Poppy seeds will be used to keep the kidnapped cat in a very drowsy state the entire time, so they are unable to fight back. Once the wound has been dealt, the cat will be taken back to a location near their Clan's territory (but separate from where they were kidnapped) and left.

These cats want to see what will happen if cats begin appearing in all four Clans with the same exact scar, retelling the same experiences. I hope to use this same group for other ideas of mine as well, but for now this is what they'll be doing. I'll discuss these ideas with the roleplayers of the other perps once they're chosen (also open to your ideas as well!). One of them will need to have the Herbal Knowledge perk so they know how to use poppy seeds.

I'll be using a new character of mine for this group, which means that I need six other outsiders. Like I said above, these cats are all morally corrupt and varying degrees of crazy. I'd love to see some really unique cats come out of this!

Adult cats (12+ moons) only for the perps, as they need to be able to help overpower any Clan cat they come across. Any age is fine for victims, these cats won't discriminate from apprentice to warrior.

I'll want victims from all four Clans. Your cat will need to have the above-described scar after this experience, as that's very critical to this plot. Since they're going to be in and out of consciousness the whole time, they also will only remember bits and pieces of the experience.

For the outsiders, I'm going to be a little picky with who I select, since I want to be sure this group lasts for some time! For victims, doesn't matter. FCFS until we're overloaded with cats haha

No proper form here, be creative! Just make sure to tell me about their personality, appearance, age, name, and anything else you feel is relevant!

Name:
Age + Rank:
Clan:
Do you agree to have your cat get the scar described in the plot:
Other:
Tag: ( @Cherry~)
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; February 8th, 2024 at 07:06 PM.
Old December 25th, 2023, 03:20 PM
#Salva

Bump Policy: whenever
My Mood: Dark
Default Re: push it to the limit (victims and perpetrators needed!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post
So because I have an insatiable appetite for chaos and plot-building, I've decided to go ahead and create a little outsider plot to keep everyone on their toes. I'm hoping for this to be a medium-term plot, that slowly escalates until it eventually blows up in these cats' faces.

This group will consist of seven outsiders, the limit allowed on here without staff approval. These cats are all pretty much morally corrupt and at varying points on the spectrum of crazy. The only reason they haven't killed each other yet is because they all work together to satisfy their dark curiosities.

Their new interest is the Clans. They decide that they want to have a little fun with them. Their first course of action will be to draw lone cats they find near the outskirts beyond their Clan's territory, after which they will be kidnapped.

These cats will ambush and surround this cat once they've wandered over the border. The cat will be knocked unconscious, and then carried back to a random location in the outskirts. These cats are smart, so they'll use a variety of methods to draw these cats out and mask their scent trail.

They aren't looking to use this cat for ransom or blackmail. Rather, they want to use each cat they kidnap as a little experiment. Each kidnapped cat will be given the same wound- a deep, claw-shaped cut on their chest. The cut is deep enough to certainly leave a scar.

Poppy seeds will be used to keep the kidnapped cat in a very drowsy state the entire time, so they are unable to fight back. Once the wound has been dealt, the cat will be taken back to a location near their Clan's territory (but separate from where they were kidnapped) and left.

These cats want to see what will happen if cats begin appearing in all four Clans with the same exact scar, retelling the same experiences. I hope to use this same group for other ideas of mine as well, but for now this is what they'll be doing. I'll discuss these ideas with the roleplayers of the other perps once they're chosen (also open to your ideas as well!). One of them will need to have the Herbal Knowledge perk so they know how to use poppy seeds.

I'll be using a new character of mine for this group, which means that I need six other outsiders. Like I said above, these cats are all morally corrupt and varying degrees of crazy. I'd love to see some really unique cats come out of this!

Adult cats (12+ moons) only for the perps, as they need to be able to help overpower any Clan cat they come across. Any age is fine for victims, these cats won't discriminate from apprentice to warrior.

I'll want victims from all four Clans. Your cat will need to have the above-described scar after this experience, as that's very critical to this plot. Since they're going to be in and out of consciousness the whole time, they also will only remember bits and pieces of the experience.

For the outsiders, I'm going to be a little picky with who I select, since I want to be sure this group lasts for some time! For victims, doesn't matter. FCFS until we're overloaded with cats haha

No proper form here, be creative! Just make sure to tell me about their personality, appearance, age, name, and anything else you feel is relevant!

Name:
Age + Rank:
Clan:
Do you agree to have your cat get the scar described in the plot:
Other:
Sound's fun
ill have a perpetrator
Name: Duckling
Personality: Cunning, Playful, and full of tricks
Appearance: a really small white turkish van with one orange ear
Extra: He likes pretending he is an injured kit to trick clan cats into pity then making them do things for him.
@Cherry~

★☆"There is no show without an Audience!"☆★
Gentlecrab is Beachclan's Medicine cat, pearl has a semi-open den policy
Please use tone tags when speaking to me
Character website
Commisions

Last edited by Kieran.; January 2nd, 2024 at 03:38 PM.
Old December 27th, 2023, 01:41 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours

Name: Deadmoon
Age + Rank: 41 moons, Warrior
Clan: Windclan
Do you agree to have your cat get the scar described in the plot: Yep!!
Other: Nope!
Old December 28th, 2023, 12:15 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

oooo placeholder for victim until i decide on which cat to traumatize
Old December 28th, 2023, 02:49 AM
Screaming

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

Name: Hawkmask
Age + Rank: 18 moons, warrior
Clan: Riverclan
Do you agree to have your cat get the scar described in the plot: absolutely
Other: due to his nature i'm unsure if he'll even fight back there's a chance the guy will just go along with whatever without much of a fight. He wanders around the outskirts by himself from time to time for just a few minutes so he might be easy to get

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old December 29th, 2023, 09:37 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

there already is a staff-approved "Bring Down The Clans!" group in the plot resources, if yalls want to join!

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old December 30th, 2023, 03:53 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

this fits in so well with my get-pristine-kidnapped-one-day thought process going to drop this here, don't mind me

Name: Pristinekit
Age + Rank: 6 Moons / Kit
Clan: RiverClan
Do you agree to have your cat get the scar described in the plot: Yessss
Other: Okay so !! Would have to wait a tiny bit until Pristine is a 'paw (should happen next meeting) BUT after that she can get kidnapped whenever o7

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; December 30th, 2023 at 03:53 PM.
Old December 30th, 2023, 04:34 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Current Name: Shrieking Death
Other Names, if any: None
Age (in moons): 40 moons
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Creation Date: December 30th, 2023

Current Affiliation/Clan: Rouge
Former Affiliation/Clan, if any:

Father(s): Unknown
Mother (s): Unknown
Sibling(s): Unknown
Offspring: Unknown

Best Friend(s): None
Friend(s): Foxglove (My character)
Neutral: N/A
Acquaintance(s): Anyone in the group (IF I'm accepted)
Enemies: Clan cats

Crush:
Significant Other:

Overview: A terrifying and aggressive she-cat that is always ready to fight on command. Blood and ripping her claws bodies open are the only things that bring this bloodthirsty cat happiness.
Traits: She let's out a horrid, ear piercing shriek before attacking and killing cats, giving her the name Shrieking Death.

Mental Age: 30 moons
Psychiatric Complications: Paranoia
Phobias: Nothing

Sociability: 8/10
Outlook: 2/10
Responsibility: 10/10
Cleanliness: 5/10
Generosity: 3/10
Manners: 2/10
Bravery: 10/10

Strength: ●●●●●●●●●○
Speed: ●●●●●●●●○○
Agility: ●●●●●●●●○
Aggressiveness: ●●●●●●●●●●
Calmness: ●○○○○○○○○○
Fighting abilities: ●●●●●●●●●●

More Logical or More Emotional: Logical

Favorite Season: Leaf-bare
Favorite Food(s): Cat flesh, rabbit, and sparrow
Favorite Word: Attack, go, and dead
Favorite Sound: Pained screams of her victims

Greatest Hope: To kill or terrify as many cats as possible, to spread her name, to cause fear.
Greatest Strength: Her fast speed and terrifying power
Greatest Weakness: The cats in her group. They are the only cats that can order her around. She will never let anyone know.
Worst Nightmare: Dying too fast
Deepest Darkest Secret: She killed her siblings
Most Treasured Memory: Feeling cat's blood seep into her mouth for the first time

Quirk(s): Shrieking Death is so quiet when stalking, even when she's down wind, no one notices.
Theme Song(s): Bust Your Kneecaps by Pomplamoose

Place of Birth: Unknown
Date of Birth: Unknown
Former rank(s): None
Beliefs: Power

Fur Color(s): An Abyssinian-looking cat with sharp eyes
Fur Texture: Rough
Fur Length: medium
Markings: None
Eye Color: Green

Body Type/Structure: Medium and strong muscled.
Weight: 8.3lbs
Voice: Maleficent (Live action)
Scent: Dried blood

Scars / Deformities: A twisted scar on her neck, and some small cuts on her spine
Diseases / Conditions: None

Coordination: Great
Reflexes: Amazing
Strength: Amazing
@Cherry~

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Whisperingpaw: Beefed Up Tier 1[Inactive] Survival Instincts[Active]
Shrieking Death: Lyrebird's Lullaby [Active] Shadow Fiend [Active]

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; January 20th, 2024 at 07:50 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2024, 01:38 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Name: Deadmoon
Age + Rank: 41 moons, Warrior
Clan: Windclan
Do you agree to have your cat get the scar described in the plot: Yep!!
Other: Nope!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post
Name: Hawkmask
Age + Rank: 18 moons, warrior
Clan: Riverclan
Do you agree to have your cat get the scar described in the plot: absolutely
Other: due to his nature i'm unsure if he'll even fight back there's a chance the guy will just go along with whatever without much of a fight. He wanders around the outskirts by himself from time to time for just a few minutes so he might be easy to get
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
this fits in so well with my get-pristine-kidnapped-one-day thought process going to drop this here, don't mind me

Name: Pristinekit
Age + Rank: 6 Moons / Kit
Clan: RiverClan
Do you agree to have your cat get the scar described in the plot: Yessss
Other: Okay so !! Would have to wait a tiny bit until Pristine is a 'paw (should happen next meeting) BUT after that she can get kidnapped whenever o7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post

Current Name: Shrieking Death
Other Names, if any: None
Age (in moons): 27 moons
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Creation Date: December 30th, 2023

Current Affiliation/Clan: Rouge
Former Affiliation/Clan, if any:

Father(s): Unknown
Mother (s): Unknown
Sibling(s): Unknown
Offspring: Unknown

Best Friend(s): None
Friend(s): Foxglove (My character)
Neutral: N/A
Acquaintance(s): Anyone in the group (IF I'm accepted)
Enemies: Clan cats

Crush:
Significant Other:

Overview: A terrifying and aggressive she-cat that is always ready to fight on command. Blood and ripping her claws bodies open are the only things that bring this bloodthirsty cat happiness.
Traits: She let's out a horrid, ear piercing shriek before attacking and killing cats, giving her the name Shrieking Death.

Mental Age: 30 moons
Psychiatric Complications: Paranoia
Phobias: Nothing

Sociability: 8/10
Outlook: 2/10
Responsibility: 1/10
Cleanliness: 5/10
Generosity: 3/10
Manners: 2/10
Bravery: 10/10
More Logical or More Emotional: Logical

Favorite Season: Leaf-bare
Favorite Food(s): Cat flesh, rabbit, and sparrow
Favorite Word: Attack, go, and dead
Favorite Sound: Pained screams of her victims

Greatest Hope: To kill or terrify as many cats as possible, to spread her name, to cause fear.
Greatest Strength: Her fast speed and terrifying power
Greatest Weakness: The cats in her group. They are the only cats that can order her around. She will never let anyone know.
Worst Nightmare: Dying too fast
Deepest Darkest Secret: She killed her siblings
Most Treasured Memory: Feeling cat's blood seep into her mouth for the first time

Quirk(s): Shrieking Death is so quiet when stalking, when she's down wind, no one notices.
Theme Song(s): Bust Your Kneecaps by Pomplamoose

Place of Birth: Unknown
Date of Birth: Unknown
Former rank(s): None
Beliefs: Power

Fur Color(s): A tortoiseshell with mostly black fur and small amounts of brown
Fur Texture: Rough
Fur Length: medium
Markings: None
Eye Color: Green

Body Type/Structure: Medium and strong muscled.
Weight: 8.3lbs
Voice: Maleficent (Live action)
Scent: Dried blood

Scars / Deformities: A twisted scar on her neck, and some small cuts on her spine
Diseases / Conditions: None

Coordination: Great
Reflexes: Amazing
Strength: Amazing
@Cherry~

These are accepted! Victims will go in the order they were posted, unless otherwise established/necessary. I'll VM each of you when it's time!

5/6 slots remain for perpetrators.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; January 2nd, 2024 at 03:41 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2024, 09:06 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

GRRR going to make a form as soon as possible
Placeholder!

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...