Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM

Old December 22nd, 2023, 12:31 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default united in grief [plot finder]

I need some non TC muse for a bit so I'm chucking this out here to see if folks are interested and if I'm able to stick with it.

-

Meet Skydancer, a RiverClan warrior of around twenty moons old who's just become a father to two kits with his loving mate. A gentle and kind soul, Skydancer has always prided himself on his compassion and his empathy. He would never lift a claw against another if he could help it.

Unfortunately, keeping his claws clean just isn't in the cards for him. At just one moon old, Skydancer's kits are killed by his closest companion. Spurned on by some dark reason, this cat waits until they believe no one is around to see them to do the deed, and then passes it off as a random disaster. But Skydancer saw, and he knows the truth - and instead of heading to Larkstar immediately, or taking them out then and there, he decides that isn't good enough for him.

He waits for a short while, biding his time, until he arranges a patrol with himself, his mate, and his friend. His mate has been aware of what really happened, and his plan: get his former friend alone and kill him. This never would have even occurred to him before, but loss and betrayal are powerful things. Unfortunately, the plan goes awry. Skydancer and his mate launch their attack, but in a stroke of luck, the traitor manages to cut them both down. Skydancer's mate first, and then he himself last. The traitor then drops both of them into the river and lets their bodies wash away, reporting it to the Clan as another unfortunate freak accident.

This is where the plot can deviate. As soon as he reaches StarClan, he appeals to the Council, rage and grief pushing him forward. He isn't vague or shifty about his intentions; he spills it all to them. If his resurrection is approved, he will hunt down the traitor and kill them successfully. The body will be presented to RiverClan publicly, and the truth uncovered. Whether or not RiverClan believes him is to be found.

If his resurrection is denied, either Nightmare Fuel Tier 3 comes into play, in which he kills the traitor himself through a dream, or he convinces another living RiverClanner to do the deed for him. A separate finder will be posted if the latter occurs.

What I Need:
- Mate; female; around 20 moons; RiverClan
- Two kits; unborn currently, to be born once things are situated (will foot the bill for the Baby Boomer purrk if necessary); no appearance requirements, go wild
- Friend-turned-traitor; similar in age to Skydancer; RiverClan; reason for baby murder up to you Cedarfrost @celeste
NOTE: Whichever character you use for this plot will die! This doesn't mean you can't also attempt resurrection. This applies to EVERY character listed in this post thus far.

Fill out this form - or provide a character site if applicable! You're also welcome to expand on this basic outline however you'd like.
Name:
Role:
Brief Description: (include age, gender, appearance, and brief personality rundown. if traitor, also include reason for baby murder.)
Accept the character's unwaivable untimely demise:
Mention: @dino.

'Tis all o/ this is largely experimental, I really just want to see where I might be able to take something like this.

Choices to be finalized on December 27th.

Last edited by dino.; December 23rd, 2023 at 03:40 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2023, 01:11 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: united in grief [plot finder]

It's 3 am and I want to go to bed but nOOOO my brain wants me to do this first

Name: BurstKit - BurstPaw - BurstFall
Role: Child
Brief Description: Appearance uhHHH baby <3
Accept the character's unwaivable untimely demise: Waiver signed <3

Last edited by Ladiebugg; December 22nd, 2023 at 05:22 AM.
Old December 22nd, 2023, 02:56 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

this is a really neat plot!!! idk if this is going to be a placeholder or not, i just wanted to say it looks like it'll be a fun one!

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old December 22nd, 2023, 07:14 AM
Matching with @/Bean

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Name: Nutflower
Role: Mate?
Brief Description:20 moons, she/her, Gentle she-cat who was always a loving and supporting cat who would do whatever she can do to protect the ones she loves and is heartbroken and depressed when her mate and her kits are gone not knowing what to. dark tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with Blue eyes.

Accept the character's unwaivable untimely demise: Heart-broken etc

I'm going to make them a bio right now!

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old December 22nd, 2023, 07:26 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

credit

“Jealousy, turning saints into the sea
Swimming through sick lullabies
Choking on your alibis”

C E D A R F R O S T

21 moons - male (he/him) - riverclan - friend turned traitor

cedarfrost is a light gray tomcat with very dark gray/black tabby stripes. he is muscular and has a few scars along his body. his eyes are a piercing yellow.

he is usually a very closed, not social cat, who prefers keeping to himself and getting work done swiftly. however, when he opens up to someone he's kind and sweet. he's got a good sense of humour and loves joking around. usually, cedarfrost is ambitious and impatient, annoyed if something doesn't work out immediately, and his annoyance can make him act irrationally. the good thing is he's loyal to his clan and gets his work done quickly. (not entirely sure if this is fitting yet - might tweak a bit)

alright so my first idea for the reason of baby murder was a little love drama. so cedarfrost always loved (skydancer's mate) when growing up, but was too shy to talk to her, so he was really, really jealous when she became skydancer's mate and first wanted to scream at skydancer and force her to be his mate, but then, when skydancer and his mate got kits, he decided to get "revenge" for skydancer "stealing" his love by killing them when no one is around. his motive for this is that if he's not happy, skydancer and his mate shouldn't be happy either.

uhh i had a second idea in mind but i forgot it so if it comes back to me i'll update this

andd lastly i accept cedar's demise.

@dino.

“But it's just the price I pay
Destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eyes”

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; December 22nd, 2023 at 07:32 AM.
Old December 22nd, 2023, 07:39 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Lilywild
AFAB (she/her) | 20 moons | Doomed Mate

Description: Lilywild is a white short-furred cat with soft amber eyes. In the light, her pelt shines like snow and you can see slight tabby markings barely darker than the rest of her fur.

Personality: She is warm and kind and loyal to a fault. She grew up alongside Skydancer and fell in love with his strength and cleverness and dependability. After becoming his mate, she wanted nothing more than to become a Queen, the idea of raising a family and watching her kits grow up to be incredible warriors of RiverClan one that made her eyes sparkle. She was a competent warrior, and loved serving her clan. She always had a spark of sharpness in her, and was a formidable opponent when angered. But, usually, she kept that part to herself.

The Descent: Losing her kits would shatter her. I’m thinking like Lady Macbeth for her arc? Where she’s distraught and depressed when the kits first die and she takes solace in the idea that they can avenge the kits, only to slowly go insane as they plan and execute it. She becomes cold, angry, set on avenging the life she could have had. She dies almost entirely out of her mind. Though, despite this, her love for Skydancer is never in doubt. She feels the most normal around him, some of her past sweetness showing through.

Accept the character’s non-waivable untimely demise: As long as I get to write a horribly heartbreaking death scene, I am IN.

Revived/Resurrected: Honestly, I'm not sure. I think she would want a chance at seeing her kits again so she'd want to try for resurrection... but I don't know if I want a happy ending for her? I also think she would jump at the chance to exact vengeance after failing the first time. But I don’t know how well she would do with redemption. I kind of like the idea of her being hateful and angry.

[This is going to be so fun to read even if I don’t participate, I look forward to it]
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; December 23rd, 2023 at 10:41 AM. Reason: I said WindClan instead of RiverClan WHOOPS
Old December 22nd, 2023, 06:31 PM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by celeste View Post

credit

“Jealousy, turning saints into the sea
Swimming through sick lullabies
Choking on your alibis”

C E D A R F R O S T

21 moons - male (he/him) - riverclan - friend turned traitor

cedarfrost is a light gray tomcat with very dark gray/black tabby stripes. he is muscular and has a few scars along his body. his eyes are a piercing yellow.

he is usually a very closed, not social cat, who prefers keeping to himself and getting work done swiftly. however, when he opens up to someone he's kind and sweet. he's got a good sense of humour and loves joking around. usually, cedarfrost is ambitious and impatient, annoyed if something doesn't work out immediately, and his annoyance can make him act irrationally. the good thing is he's loyal to his clan and gets his work done quickly. (not entirely sure if this is fitting yet - might tweak a bit)

alright so my first idea for the reason of baby murder was a little love drama. so cedarfrost always loved (skydancer's mate) when growing up, but was too shy to talk to her, so he was really, really jealous when she became skydancer's mate and first wanted to scream at skydancer and force her to be his mate, but then, when skydancer and his mate got kits, he decided to get "revenge" for skydancer "stealing" his love by killing them when no one is around. his motive for this is that if he's not happy, skydancer and his mate shouldn't be happy either.

uhh i had a second idea in mind but i forgot it so if it comes back to me i'll update this

andd lastly i accept cedar's demise.

@dino.

“But it's just the price I pay
Destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eyes”
oh i'm eyeing this that was sort of the motive i had in mind to begin with! i think cedarfrost would work really well for this :0

Last edited by dino.; December 22nd, 2023 at 07:32 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2023, 06:45 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

but I miss you in the morning
when I see the sun
something in the orange
tells me we’re not done

eclipse’kit - eclipse’paw - eclipse’rise
”and I’m damned if I do
And I’m damned if I don’t”

personality
Eclipse was the first born and as always the calmer kit of the two. He doesn’t quite understand his own emotions and will be very conflicted his first few moons of life. However this conflicted-ness will evolve into something more righteous and loyal. He revolves his entire world around his family and close one’s but most of all around pride and doing what’s right. He refuses to let simple things go and will often hold deep grudges depending on what happened and greatly looks up to his father.

After his fathers and mothers death he tries to raise his other sibling by himself and although this is a difficult feat, he refuses to give up. Once again his conflicted emotions appear around his apprenticeship and he begins to struggle and act out of line. This is where the pressure of his life begins to take a major tole on his mental health. However he’ll slowly work out of this phase and come out just fine with the help of his clan mates.

Plots
Maybe the traitor friend ends up becoming his mentor in the future? And after a few dream visit’s from his father ( if he doesn’t get resurrected ) and him explaining that his mentor is a terrible person..eclipse eventually kills him. Though he Carries the guilt of murder on his shoulder and eventually comes clean about this to his clan. outing what he did and why he did it.

Appearance / voice
Here
His fur color will be a mix of orange, red, and black and a bit of white. He will have golden eyes as well.

His voice belongs to zack Bryan as well

Theme playlist
Something in the orange - zack Bryan
Bruno is orange - Rex orange country

@dino.

Last edited by Kass; December 22nd, 2023 at 07:11 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2023, 07:32 PM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kass View Post
but I miss you in the morning
when I see the sun
something in the orange
tells me we’re not done

eclipse’kit - eclipse’paw - eclipse’rise
”and I’m damned if I do
And I’m damned if I don’t”

personality
Eclipse was the first born and as always the calmer kit of the two. He doesn’t quite understand his own emotions and will be very conflicted his first few moons of life. However this conflicted-ness will evolve into something more righteous and loyal. He revolves his entire world around his family and close one’s but most of all around pride and doing what’s right. He refuses to let simple things go and will often hold deep grudges depending on what happened and greatly looks up to his father.

After his fathers and mothers death he tries to raise his other sibling by himself and although this is a difficult feat, he refuses to give up. Once again his conflicted emotions appear around his apprenticeship and he begins to struggle and act out of line. This is where the pressure of his life begins to take a major tole on his mental health. However he’ll slowly work out of this phase and come out just fine with the help of his clan mates.

Plots
Maybe the traitor friend ends up becoming his mentor in the future? And after a few dream visit’s from his father ( if he doesn’t get resurrected ) and him explaining that his mentor is a terrible person..eclipse eventually kills him. Though he Carries the guilt of murder on his shoulder and eventually comes clean about this to his clan. outing what he did and why he did it.

Appearance / voice
Here
His fur color will be a mix of orange, red, and black and a bit of white. He will have golden eyes as well.

His voice belongs to zack Bryan as well

Theme playlist
Something in the orange - zack Bryan
Bruno is orange - Rex orange country

@dino.
just to let you know - the event that kickstarts the plot is the babies dying before appship !
eclipse also wouldn't be permitted as a prefix :0 it's on the Denied portion of the site's list
Old December 22nd, 2023, 07:34 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
just to let you know - the event that kickstarts the plot is the babies dying before appship !
eclipse also wouldn't be permitted as a prefix :0 it's on the Denied portion of the site's list
Eek! Uhhh ( probably gets resurrected or at least I’ll definitely try at most..or they will stay as a vengeful spirit )
Then probably orange’kit and I’m down to have them kick the bucket

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂