Closed Thread

Old April 14th, 2020, 10:11 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: || The Ice Storm ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddletail View Post
Sycamorerain quickly darted past Sheeplight, feeling her claws lightly scrape the surface of his pelt. He hissed and turned back to face the molly. “Get off our territory ShadowClan filth!” He spat at the she-cat and leaped forward, lashing out his claws at her muzzle.
"Ehh? But,, I kinda like it here!" Sheeplight whined, it was pretty cool in her opinion. She flinched back, grimacing as the tom spat at her. Ew. Germs. Clan cats needed new insults. She braced herself as Sycamorerain leapt at her, she duck down low-- sliding out from underneath him and out of his way. Sheeplight could feel his claws catch onto her beautiful feathery tail. She twisted around, teeth snapping. "Heyy! That's now how you treat a beautiful lady, like get some manners,, " She huffed, lifting her claws to aim and rake them down Sycamorerain's hindleg.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 14th, 2020, 10:13 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

As Cinderstripe barreled into her, Flockhen braced herself, unable to move out of the way. The force of the shove knocked her backward and made her hind legs buckle under the strain.
@Alexcentri

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 14th, 2020, 10:13 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Fernglow hissed and drug his claws down Bravedawn's shoulders as hard as he could, snapping at her ears to try and get her off. "You are making a mockery of your clan. You're all shameful, to battle over some hurt egos!" He yelled his words forcefully, continuing to bite at her head.
@Slushie

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old April 14th, 2020, 10:15 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
@BILL. (idk if someone answered ur open post yet )
Cormorantpaw nodded in response to Buckbranch’s order and scrambled backward. He couldn’t tear his eyes away from the flood of Shadowclan cats. When Cormorantpaw finally got his bearings, he moved to obey his mentor and run for the nursery since he had no training at all. A piece of him grumbled that he was being a coward for running for the nursery when he was an apprentice but the rest of him yowled that he’d only been made an apprentice that day and hadn’t trained at all. Fear surged through him and Cormorantpaw suddenly remembered his first conversation with Buckbranch in which he’d spoken of how exciting battles must be. Oh how naive he’d been though it was only a few days ago. Scrambled by his thoughts, Cormorantpaw hadn’t been watching where he was going and the tom ended up running straight into a Shadowclan warrior. Stepping back nervously, Cormorantpaw flattened his ears and braved himself for a fight he would surely lose.
[ not sure who you're interacting with so i'll just choose ]

The warrior Falcondive had launched himself at shrieked in panic when his heavy weight came crashing down upon him, and he struggled in vain to escape Falcondive's powerful grasp as he tore his claws down his back.

There was little pleasure in fighting a cat who did not seem adamant on returning fire, however-- so Falcondive released the smaller tom and sent him packing with a heavy blow to his flank. He watched the tom scamper off into a den, not expecting him to return anytime soon. What a sissy.

As something crashed into his side, he looked down at the scrawny apprentice through narrowed eyes. He was not here to fight kits, so he sheathed his paw and swatted at the apprentice to knock him away. "I suggest you find someone your own size, little warrior. I am not here to fight children." Especially when said child was not even half of Falcondive's size. Was he just out of the nursery?

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 14th, 2020, 10:23 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Mayflower ]

She wrenched away with a shriek of pain, and scarlet drops sprayed the dirt. She whacked at his muzzle again, not really aiming for any place in particular - she just wanted him to shut his mouth. "At least our Clan wasn't weak enough to be overthrown by one of our own!" she spat.
Old April 14th, 2020, 10:24 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
-- OPEN {Plover is a former ShC cat} --

The former Shadowclan cat watched as Shadowclan cats stormed into Thunderclan's camp. He was angry, profusely so. He feared for Myrtle and his elderly mother and therefore he was ready to protect them despite having to whack and injure his former clanmates. Yes former clanmates. He sneaked around the edges, trying to spot an open target that might be vulnerable. Using Shadowclan tactics again them. Thats how the old warrior operated, having lived his entire life there he knew how to defeat them better than most. "Mangy scum," was all he whispered into the atmosphere of battle as he kept stalking, watching for a target.

Stalking the shadows of the Thunderclan camp, Rosedapple nearly walked right into another, much larger cat. Already wound up from the tenseness of the battle going on in the middle of the day, the Shadowclan warrior flinched away, staring wide eyed at a familiar face.
Old April 14th, 2020, 10:35 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
"Ehh? But,, I kinda like it here!" Sheeplight whined, it was pretty cool in her opinion. She flinched back, grimacing as the tom spat at her. Ew. Germs. Clan cats needed new insults. She braced herself as Sycamorerain leapt at her, she duck down low-- sliding out from underneath him and out of his way. Sheeplight could feel his claws catch onto her beautiful feathery tail. She twisted around, teeth snapping. "Heyy! That's now how you treat a beautiful lady, like get some manners,, " She huffed, lifting her claws to aim and rake them down Sycamorerain's hindleg.
Sycamorerain yowled in pain as claws raked down one of his hind legs. He winced as he saw a stream of blood begin to trickle down his leg. ”Oh you’ll pay for that!” His green eyes blazed with fury as he whipped back around to face the she-cat. She seemed to care a lot about her tail, so this time he went straight for it, circling around her. He darted forward and began using his claws to rip chunks of soft, silky fur out of Sheeplight’s tail. “I’d line my nest with this fur if it hadn’t come from ShadowClan scum!”

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩

Last edited by Puddle~; April 14th, 2020 at 10:56 PM.
Old April 14th, 2020, 10:37 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Fernglow took the hit on his muzzle with a grunt, stepping back to guard himself as the she-cat spoke. Thunderclan? Weak? His eyes flashed with fury. "You call our clan weak, yet who is the one to battle over petty matters. When we fight, we fight to defend or we fight for honor." Fernglow bared his teeth at the molly, daring her to continue their fight.
@Slushie

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old April 14th, 2020, 10:43 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
Cloverwish let out a yowl of fury as she felt claws scrape her flank. She scraped her claws along whatever she could find, and tried not to think of the thin wound on her stomach.
Though he was scoring slashes on the She-cat, her flailing made her movements unpredictable as she tore off his shoulder fur and scratched his ears. Letting out an enraged yowl of his own, this time unable to keep the pain from underlying it, he flew right back at the She-cat, panting, wondering which cat would give first. With renewed energy as he saw his clanmates fighting around him, he fought back harder than before, his own unstheathed claws finding whatever part of her they could and scratching as hard as he could, hoping to win this small battle with the She-cat though he knew very well he might have to go to the medicine cat den as blood continued to make his vision spotting and his throat throbbed.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 14th, 2020, 10:50 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Mayflower ]
"Honor! Ha!" She let out a sharp, taunting laugh, baring bloodied teeth in a fearsome grin. "There's nothing honorable about your trusted deputy taking over your Clan without, I presume, so much as a rousing speech. You ThunderClanners are weak - both mentally and physically." Actually, she had no idea how Duskstar had managed become leader. All she knew was that one minute, Flintstar led them graciously, and the next, he had been demoted to deputy and forced to rule beside cat who was so clearly a tyrant. So she was basically just throwing ideas out there in hopes she could irritate her opponent. With a lash of her tail, she darted forward again, trying to ram her shoulder into his chest to knock him over.

Last edited by dino.; April 14th, 2020 at 10:51 PM.
Closed Thread