by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:55 AM

Old May 23rd, 2020, 05:39 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Herondive Hollow

@~Splash~ @x ghostie
"I don't know." Russetpatch answered before sniffing the air. No Thunderclan scent... The she thought. She sniffed again. "Badger." The ginger warrior narrowed her eyes and looked around.

Click my dragons!
Old May 23rd, 2020, 09:45 AM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

@x ghostie @MagicCat99
Wait for me! Emberpaw panted, racing up to Russetpatch. She sniffed the air.What is th-that? she asks Russetpatch.

Last edited by Sorrow; May 23rd, 2020 at 09:45 AM.
Old May 24th, 2020, 11:56 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Oh were they going to be in trouble! Cloudberry was actually pleased that neither of her Clanmates followed her to the border. To lazy to come on patrol with her? Or did they just think they were to good? "Ha! Just a bunch of lizard brains! I should have left without them to begin with!" The fluffy molly declared tail lashing as she finished off the patrol, herself. Cloverwhish and Whitepaw to good to come with her. Like I needed their help. She huffed.
With that the mostly white molly headed back to camp, quiet frustrated. Really more frustrated then she should be but she was going to tell off the two lazy cats.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old May 24th, 2020, 05:29 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

@MagicCat99 @Splashpelt
Sheeplight huffed, well that was eventful. Might as well just ask a wall next time instead. Her ears perked up, turning to Russetpatch. "Pardon?" The warrior's body stiffened. Badger? She parted her jaws, sniffing the air.

Icestar did mention that she scented badger not too long ago. Ugh. Sheeplight's shoulders slump as she stared at the ground for a moment. Mentally preparing herself-- "Let's check it out. " Sheeplight mewed.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old May 25th, 2020, 01:06 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

@~Splash~ @x ghostie
Russetpatch nodded. "Yeah." The she-cat meowed, following the scent trail. With a flick of her tail she stopped, hearing loud footsteps nearby.

Click my dragons!
Old May 26th, 2020, 06:36 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Slushie ]

Irisflame padded through the undergrowth, pausing to shake mud off her paws from time to time. The sticky muck had been more common now, due to the rainy New-leaf weather, and it was like walking through water. But stickier and fouler. Blech. Bounding over the the pine needles the first chance she got, she huffed in relief as the springy material touched her pads. She was really just wandering, doing nothing in particular. She had a habit of walking in whatever direction her paws took her, especially at times like these when there was nothing exciting to do. Glaring up at the sky for no reason in particular, she found herself walking the same path that she had all those moons ago, when she was still an apprentice. Familiar rutts in the ground and dents from constant pawsteps guided her in the direction of the norder, smelling so strongly of her former clan. Pausing as she arrived at the scent marker, she felt her eyes narrow with nostalgia as she gazed longingly at the large oaks and bunches of daisies she used to call hers. All that time ago...oh, so, so long ago it felt like. An iris on Shadowclan's side caught her eye, a deep blue like her own orbs. Reaching out to pluck it in curiosity, she inspected its petals, the delicate silky things giving off a pleasant perfume. A just of wind roared at her side unexpectedly, and the flower was tugged from her grasp. It drifted away softly, dipping back and forth until it plopped down on the Thunderclan side. She could cross, as a medicine cat, but she had no good reason to. Or could she? She'd meant to see Lionwhiskerx anyhow. She stuck her front limb out, ready to step over the marker.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 26th, 2020, 07:56 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Moon Lily ]

Wet. Gross. Disgusting. Those three words basically described Stonenettle's thoughts over his hunting trip. Why had he decided to go on this stupid trip? Because he needed to get out of camp and away from all of the annoying cats and their same stupid arguments at Clan meetings. Did that mean he want to be out in the mud? Decidedly not.
He slammed his paws down on a mouse he'd been stalking and lifted his head with a sigh, content to move away from the border and carry on, when a new scent made him pause and consider. He turned to stare across the scent line. As he watched, a strong breeze brought a flower to rest right across the border on ThunderClan's side. He stepped forward to investigate, mildly curious. Then he made the mistake of looking up.
"Oh, for crying out loud!" he snarled, leaping back as he spotted his daughter of all cats about to step into ThunderClan territory. Why? What were the odds? Was the universe messing with him?! "What the hell are you doing here?"
Old May 26th, 2020, 12:28 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

@Puddle~

Mouseleap lead Ribbitpaw to the border of Thunderclan and Shadowclan. "Here is where our border to Thunderclan is, so you rub your scent in the faded markers and then that is pretty much how you renew the markers. Pretty simple, but when it comes to tree renewal, watch out for splinters."
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan

Last edited by Elementals; May 26th, 2020 at 12:30 PM.
Old May 26th, 2020, 12:35 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
@Puddle~

Mouseleap lead Ribbitpaw to the border of Thunderclan and Shadowclan. "Here is where our border to Thunderclan is, so you rub your scent in the faded markers and then that is pretty much how you renew the markers. Pretty simple, but when it comes to tree renewal, watch out for splinters."
As Ribbitpaw listened to Mouseleap's explanation of scent marker renewal, he also gazed in wonder at the imaginary border itself. It was slightly intriguing, the way the trees transitioned from pine to oak. Still marveling at the beauty of the forest, he walked over to a nearby tree and sniffed. Sure enough, it smelled of ShadowClan, yet slightly faded, so he assumed it must be an older scent marker. Rubbing against the bark of the sturdy tree, he turned to his mentor. "Like this?"

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 26th, 2020, 12:41 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
As Ribbitpaw listened to Mouseleap's explanation of scent marker renewal, he also gazed in wonder at the imaginary border itself. It was slightly intriguing, the way the trees transitioned from pine to oak. Still marveling at the beauty of the forest, he walked over to a nearby tree and sniffed. Sure enough, it smelled of ShadowClan, yet slightly faded, so he assumed it must be an older scent marker. Rubbing against the bark of the sturdy tree, he turned to his mentor. "Like this?"
Mouseleap nodded to Ribbitpaw and meowed, "Yes, just like that and rub in the scent of Shadowclan so then cats know that this is our territory. If we slack off on such things, they loners and rouges would take it as in invitation that they should cross the border."
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan