Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 08:18 AM
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:01 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by chickadee
Today 07:53 AM
Resurrection Return
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:49 AM
You don't learn to fight...
Last post by Luminous
Today 07:47 AM

Old April 8th, 2018, 05:57 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Suspiciousmindz

Alrighy then! Since you’ve been sidelined a while, wanna post first?
That's fine with me, if it's alright with Suspiciousmindz.

Last edited by Jynx; April 8th, 2018 at 05:58 PM.
Old April 8th, 2018, 07:17 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The tom yawned, his pink tongue contrasting strikingly against his dark fur. ”I like having you around too,” He mewed almost without thinking. Once he had realized what had just come out of his maw (and with such confidence as well) the tom was more wide awake, his yellow eyes opening in a more startled manner. ”That - I mean, I didn’t - you know, because you’re - you’re like, my best friend, and… and you always smell really - really nice, I mean, pretty… and, uh, you’re really nice… and that’s normal, at least I think it is, I mean… I - I should like having you around, and… and stuff.” That sounded more like Jasperpelt. Stumbling over his words whenever he got nervous. And right now, he certainly was nervous. Sometimes it was funny to watch the tom trying his best to correct what he thought of as mistakes - other times it was horrifyingly painful. This, depending on who you were, was a mixture of the two.

Lotusheart couldn't help but let out a soft giggle towards Jasperpelt's stuttering. She knew what he meant, though she somewhat hoped it had meant more. So instead of talking in attempt to comfort him, she simply moved her head towards his fur more. She flinched a little at first when her ears touched his shoulder, but then she softly nuzzled her face into his shoulder before pulling away, unsure how he would react. Her green eyes were half closed now as she rested her head on the side of the nest, moments before dozing off for a nap.

(I thought this would be a good ending post unless you want to post one more time. We could think of a mini plot or something and pick them up there? Like a time skip)

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 17th, 2018, 03:08 PM
Amber kit

My Mood: Angelic

.:+:.Amber kit caught sight of her brother Pigeon kit, .:+:. ``..Hey pigeon kit!`` .:+:.She squeaked bounding over to him.:+:. Pigeon kit turned as he heard his sister running over to him.:+:. ``..Oh hey Amber kit!`` .:+:. He mewed nuzzling her.:+:. ``..You seem happy today!`` .:+:.Pigeon kit squeaked.:+:. ``..Oh, Thats just because you actually finally notice me!``.:+:. She squeaked nipping at her brothers paws.:+:.
Old April 19th, 2018, 02:13 PM
Smitten Kitten

My Mood: Psychedelic

((Hello! Do you mind if I join? I need a mom

Name: Leopardkit
Looks: Light grey tabby with darker stripes and sky blue eyes, shorthair with a long tail
Old April 19th, 2018, 05:27 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

@RosePelt145
Briarwing smiled at Stormhaze. She stopped purring though, yet she was happy that this litter survived.

Sparrowkit stared at the kits, narrowing her eyes, she didn't like them that much, but what could she do. She knew she'd have to get used to them, she cannot just somehow make the kits become unkitted. Sparrowkit had also forgotten Stormhaze was around, too busy in her own thoughts.

Last edited by CollapsingStars; April 19th, 2018 at 05:28 PM.
Old April 21st, 2018, 12:05 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@hiraeth @Suspiciousmindz

' ' You are the future of riverclan ' '

Fallenstar had said that to her in he midst of the territory he had said it and he had cried and she had cried, and yet somehow it was so ghostly she couldn't quite bring herself to accept that it was the truth. She lay in the heart of the camp; the nursery. She lay amongst other mothers and even some fathers who seemed out of place for a nursery, Though she felt as if even they fit more into this setting then even herself. Non of this had been planned, in fact they, a shiver shot down her spine, had only spoken on the topic once and it had been left hanging like a dangling branch on a weakened tree. Just waiting to finish its cycle by hitting the forest floor and reducing to rot. No it was still dangling there on the edge of breaking of with the slightest breath of wind. That's when the gentle rustle of someone entering the den caused her head to jerk up and her mind to break out of its thought process. Tumblestep? she watched the dark figure move in than shuffle off to the side, away from her, and as they did the hope screamed than sizzled and burned.

The multicoloured tabby shuffled and attempted to sit up when she felt the small bundles of fur at her belly shift and she dropped back down quick as a snake's strike eyes darting over their small bodies which appeared to be in great contrast to her own. Distractions had come from all directions, her responsibilities and callings and life seemed to have got in the way of what was important, she glanced back down at her sons, gorsekit and shorekit. There had been others in fact her only daughter had barely crawled into the world before she was taken away from her. The deputies- the queens belly churned and she blinked her eyes closed fighting off the tears that she knew would soon come. She had lost so much in a span of such little time it was hard to imagine moving on so quickly, moving forward for both fallenstar and the sake of riverclan but also the yearning to slow down and simply mourn. She glanced back down at her sons running her delicate pink tongue over their ears before gently moving herself into a more comfortable position. Now she faced the entrance of the nursery, just in case tumblestep came back. Just in case...

( [ ~ morning ~ ] )

Sunlight dappled the ground of the nursery as it leaked through in thin streams between the tangled den ceiling. For a moment the queen lay with her muzzle buried between her paws and her tail curled over the small kits in a defensive manner, muscle memory perhaps. The night was a patchy one where she had shifted, moved, groaned, moaned and cried. Only gentle cries of course considering her surroundings and she wouldn't wanna risk getting any pregnant queens in a mood. Been there. Done that. for a while as others woke up Rowanflowers remained peacefully in her nest, eyes puffy from lack of sleep and cheeks soaked with dried tears while her fur was tangled and matted in places. But now of all times she was sweetly held in the embrace of sleep and deep memory. Like nothing was wrong whatsoever. That's when the deputy blinked open her green eyes, studying her own paws which where awful close to her face. A hazy film still remained over her eyes as she attempted to blink away the film of sleep that covered them, a tempting yawn crawled out of her throat as she extended her jaws and squinted her eyes shut muscles growing taut with a lavish stretch.

She rolled over onto her back peddling her paws in the air for a brief moment before gently turning over into her side to cradle her kits by the bend of her belly. She was quite surprised both kits had slept through the night so peacefully with the white noises of her tears in the background. How precious they are... Just like their father. she bent to nuzzle gorsekit the closest one finger chest and wrapped her tail around the bundles of her sons. She needn't wake them yet, they needed their sleep and perhaps that was far better than being awake. Dreams where bursting at the seams keeping their inocent lives in a bubble that was way too easy to break. The more they where asleep, the less they would hear, the less they would see, the less they would know. Even though she knew they would wake she was in need of someone to eat in order for them to eat, the matter was how she would obtain the prey. She let out a long deepened huff closing her eyes for a long moment and shuffling her shoulders than gazing around the nursery. There didn't seem like any willing participants who would offer to go grab her a mouse or a nice freshly caught fish for the morning so she caught herself simply staring at the entrance hopeful for any apprentice or warrior who felt happy enough to drop some prey off.

' ' there wasn't much a chance... Perhaps I might just doze off for alittle? ' '
" they outta be fed though dearest, you outta feed your kin "
' ' I'll wait till they wake... ' '

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; April 21st, 2018 at 12:06 AM.
Old April 21st, 2018, 10:55 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

' ' You are the future of riverclan ' '

Fallenstar had said that to her in he midst of the territory he had said it and he had cried and she had cried, and yet somehow it was so ghostly she couldn't quite bring herself to accept that it was the truth. She lay in the heart of the camp; the nursery. She lay amongst other mothers and even some fathers who seemed out of place for a nursery, Though she felt as if even they fit more into this setting then even herself. Non of this had been planned, in fact they, a shiver shot down her spine, had only spoken on the topic once and it had been left hanging like a dangling branch on a weakened tree. Just waiting to finish its cycle by hitting the forest floor and reducing to rot. No it was still dangling there on the edge of breaking of with the slightest breath of wind. That's when the gentle rustle of someone entering the den caused her head to jerk up and her mind to break out of its thought process. Tumblestep? she watched the dark figure move in than shuffle off to the side, away from her, and as they did the hope screamed than sizzled and burned.

The multicoloured tabby shuffled and attempted to sit up when she felt the small bundles of fur at her belly shift and she dropped back down quick as a snake's strike eyes darting over their small bodies which appeared to be in great contrast to her own. Distractions had come from all directions, her responsibilities and callings and life seemed to have got in the way of what was important, she glanced back down at her sons, gorsekit and shorekit. There had been others in fact her only daughter had barely crawled into the world before she was taken away from her. The deputies- the queens belly churned and she blinked her eyes closed fighting off the tears that she knew would soon come. She had lost so much in a span of such little time it was hard to imagine moving on so quickly, moving forward for both fallenstar and the sake of riverclan but also the yearning to slow down and simply mourn. She glanced back down at her sons running her delicate pink tongue over their ears before gently moving herself into a more comfortable position. Now she faced the entrance of the nursery, just in case tumblestep came back. Just in case...

( [ ~ morning ~ ] )

Sunlight dappled the ground of the nursery as it leaked through in thin streams between the tangled den ceiling. For a moment the queen lay with her muzzle buried between her paws and her tail curled over the small kits in a defensive manner, muscle memory perhaps. The night was a patchy one where she had shifted, moved, groaned, moaned and cried. Only gentle cries of course considering her surroundings and she wouldn't wanna risk getting any pregnant queens in a mood. Been there. Done that. for a while as others woke up Rowanflowers remained peacefully in her nest, eyes puffy from lack of sleep and cheeks soaked with dried tears while her fur was tangled and matted in places. But now of all times she was sweetly held in the embrace of sleep and deep memory. Like nothing was wrong whatsoever. That's when the deputy blinked open her green eyes, studying her own paws which where awful close to her face. A hazy film still remained over her eyes as she attempted to blink away the film of sleep that covered them, a tempting yawn crawled out of her throat as she extended her jaws and squinted her eyes shut muscles growing taut with a lavish stretch.

She rolled over onto her back peddling her paws in the air for a brief moment before gently turning over into her side to cradle her kits by the bend of her belly. She was quite surprised both kits had slept through the night so peacefully with the white noises of her tears in the background. How precious they are... Just like their father. she bent to nuzzle gorsekit the closest one finger chest and wrapped her tail around the bundles of her sons. She needn't wake them yet, they needed their sleep and perhaps that was far better than being awake. Dreams where bursting at the seams keeping their inocent lives in a bubble that was way too easy to break. The more they where asleep, the less they would hear, the less they would see, the less they would know. Even though she knew they would wake she was in need of someone to eat in order for them to eat, the matter was how she would obtain the prey. She let out a long deepened huff closing her eyes for a long moment and shuffling her shoulders than gazing around the nursery. There didn't seem like any willing participants who would offer to go grab her a mouse or a nice freshly caught fish for the morning so she caught herself simply staring at the entrance hopeful for any apprentice or warrior who felt happy enough to drop some prey off.

' ' there wasn't much a chance... Perhaps I might just doze off for alittle? ' '
" they outta be fed though dearest, you outta feed your kin "
' ' I'll wait till they wake... ' '

@Suspiciousmindz @Celestial

curled up against his mother’s side, a small kit was only half asleep. he liked to stay that way, resting his eyes but not opening them in a wake. yet, as he had the night before, his dreams had been plagued with a darkness that never seemed to rise up. something was happening, somebody was crying, but it was as though he was blind. he couldn’t do anything, he couldn’t see what was going on. all the ginger kit could do was sit and wait for it all to end.
now, as he lay with his fur brushing against his brother’s, he could only listen and feel for the gentle touches. once his mother left fragile nuzzles upon him, he mewed quietly, a soft, squeaky sound as it pulled from his throat. he then shuffled into a separate position, tiny paws pushing against his mother’s belly.
a yawn breathed from his chest, mouth opening to reveal sharp, yet small, fangs, having begun to grow in. his stumpy tail wagged slightly, miniscule spine stretching out from being curled up all night, unaware that the cries of his dream happened to be his mother’s. the kit tried to remember her name, having heard it spoken by a few cats, one of which he believed to be his father. how could he not remember his own mother’s name? rowanflower!
much more time passed as the kit made a show to struggle with waking up, his brilliantly green eyes popping open in a blaze of emerald. the sudden light caused him to shrink back, a squeak sounding. his fur bristled, thin and fluffy, barely covering the soft flesh beneath. a tiny mouth opened with a high-pitched cry, stomach twisting with a sudden need to fulfill his hunger.
gorsekit, he thought, a frown pulling as his miniature lips. was that his name? yes.
shaking his head, he made way to stand up, simply tripping and falling back over. his nose twitched, ears flattening against his skull. gorsekit whined and reached over to his mother, his single grey paw contrasting against the ginger of his fur. he tried pushing himself to his paws again, making a few more steps before tripping and falling over his brother. he yelped out a quick, and shaky, “sorry!” before moving and dragging himself back over to rowanflower.
even as he remembered his own name, and his mother’s, he couldn’t bring himself to know his father’s name, not to mention remember what he looked like. gorsekit glanced to his brother, head tilted to the side. shorekit… he clumsily thought, blinking as it settled into his mind. gorsekit pressed himself to rowanflower once again, huffing against her comfortable fur.
then, as he pawed gently at his mother’s side, he mewed softly, looking around.

“father?”
Old April 25th, 2018, 12:04 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Celestial @hiraeth

There wasn't much Shorekit could do right now. He didn't want to budge from his mothers side, merely mewling in protest whenever she'd move. He really threw a fit whenever she left just to get some food. Being merely a moon old, who could expect anything else? The majority of the time he just napped and suckled, allowing his mother to do everything else for him: grooming him, giving him warmth, etc. So while Gorsekit was up and about, even attempting to talk, Shorekit just remained immobile. The only time he attempting crawling was when Rowanflower moved too far away from him. That was it. That was very apparent at this moment as Gorsekit clambered over him. Shorekit simply let out a mewl of displeasure before curling his body up tightly, leaning more into Rowanflower's fur. He didn't watch, keeping his eyes closed in fact, but he did listen to everything going on around him. The kitten's curiosity showed slightly as Gorsekit mentioned the word 'father'.
Old April 26th, 2018, 12:51 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

A small kit sat on the edge of the nest. Her short stumpy tail sticking out. Her fur was sticking out in tufts, she had just woken up from a nap. With a huge yawn Streamkit turned and prodded Lunakit in the side. “Wanna play something?” Her voice was squeaky. She was the runt of the litter, so she was smaller and would have to be more careful when it came to the kits games.

@lunaheart
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old April 26th, 2018, 01:05 AM

My Mood: Dead

"Sure! What will we play?" The little black kittens purred words were sweet to the ears as she stood up to face streamkit. Lunakit had just joined riverclan and wanted to get to know the other kits

Last edited by lunaheart; April 26th, 2018 at 01:09 AM.