Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by Bean
Today 01:19 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:17 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 01:11 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 01:03 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 01:00 PM

Old July 31st, 2020, 03:26 AM
Just a Christian

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

+ @Rainquail +
Whitepaw smiled at his mentor at their praise. Stalking real live prey? Well, it wouldn't hurt to try..

"I'll give it a try"

The tom meowed to his mentor, standing up straight and padding up to his mentor, waiting for the proper instruction for hunting.

Character Site is in the works.
Old July 31st, 2020, 05:38 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
+ @Rainquail +
Whitepaw smiled at his mentor at their praise. Stalking real live prey? Well, it wouldn't hurt to try..

"I'll give it a try"

The tom meowed to his mentor, standing up straight and padding up to his mentor, waiting for the proper instruction for hunting.
Stormfly nodded for Whitepaw to follow her and padded further into the forest in search of prey, keeping her steps light and tail off the ground. She didn't crouch, but kept very strictly to where she and her movements would stay hidden and hoped Whitepaw followed her lead.
She scoured for some prey that could be snuck up on. Toads and frogs were too quick to run and birds could literally fly away, so those were all no go's.
Finally she spotted a mouse among some tree roots and silently gestured to it with her tail, hoping the apprentice would see it.

@Splashy

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old July 31st, 2020, 08:25 AM
summer days..

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lucid Dreams~ View Post
She would nod, bending her small legs and weaving like a snake, silent and hiding in the shadows. She would creep close to the pigeon, only her yellow eyes visible in the shadows. She would pop up in a small leap, trapping the pigeon in her paws and nipping its neck, slipping back into the shadows. @Glitchy
@~Lucid Dreams~
(Sorry for the wait!)

Wolfspirit purred as she came back with the bird. "I know your already experienced, but that was a very clean kill. Well done. Be sure to pray to StarClan to thank them for the food that will feed your clan. Now, do you want to head back or do some fight training?"

I take ages to respond to
threads!! PM me to remind me!!

Just leave me a PM or Profile Message
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!
Old July 31st, 2020, 08:54 AM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

I thank star clan for the life that was given to feed the clan. She would murmur, returning to her mentor. "Fight training would be good!" She would purr. @Glitchy (please don't mention and quote)

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense

Last edited by lucidense; July 31st, 2020 at 08:58 AM.
Old August 1st, 2020, 08:11 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Croakingpaw nodded,” It’s hard to walk quietly in the mud” he meowed. As he tried to stalk quieter, still landing heavy with his front paws, but getting his back legs quieter.
"Watch those front paws" She criticised before following up with a "But it should be ok for now, try the frog on the stump over there" she indicated with a tail "it shouldn't feel the vibrations if you can leap up to grab it." She turned to do some hunting herself leaving her apprentice to learn by trial and error. "Come find me when you catch two more frogs and we can be done for the day. Im sure the difficulty of walking through the marsh will have tried you out enough for today." Before she almost disappeared into the mud her pelt blending in as she found and started to stalk her own prey.
Old August 1st, 2020, 09:22 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Argh, why was today the day a queen wanted something not on the fresh kill pile. Shrewpaw didn't know it she wanted that exact thing, but he figured it would be best not to push his luck. Sniffing around for a bird of some sort, that would be a start, he finally scented one. Creeping forward, he leaped into the air, pinning it. With a quick nip, he killed it, and headed back to camp quickly, before he got in trouble. As he bounded back, he scented a mouse nest, but decided to leave it alone for now. He didn't want to push his luck.
Old August 1st, 2020, 09:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
"Watch those front paws" She criticised before following up with a "But it should be ok for now, try the frog on the stump over there" she indicated with a tail "it shouldn't feel the vibrations if you can leap up to grab it." She turned to do some hunting herself leaving her apprentice to learn by trial and error. "Come find me when you catch two more frogs and we can be done for the day. Im sure the difficulty of walking through the marsh will have tried you out enough for today." Before she almost disappeared into the mud her pelt blending in as she found and started to stalk her own prey.
Croakingpaw gave a nod before attempting to hunt the first frog which hopped away. However, the next frog he caught, but a bit messily. He had to find one more frog for the day...but where was another frog...

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 1st, 2020, 10:58 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Quote:
Croakingpaw gave a nod before attempting to hunt the first frog which hopped away. However, the next frog he caught, but a bit messily. He had to find one more frog for the day...but where was another frog...
Skilfully stalking down and catching a frog of her own Adderfang lurked around in the area idly watching Croakingpaw as she watched over the dead frogs not wanting to catch more than they could carry back. It would be wasteful after all and Adderfang held the idea that prey should be respected for their sacrifice. Narrowing her eyes at the apprentice she noticed something interesting, there was another frog very close to him, a perfect target at first glance. However, between Croakingpaw and the frog was a mud pit she had told him about not too long ago and Adderfang wasn't quite sure he saw it. She sat alertly watching him prepared to go rescue him if he didn't see it and walked in but was silent to see if he would notice it in his pursuit of a frog.
Old August 1st, 2020, 11:02 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Skilfully stalking down and catching a frog of her own Adderfang lurked around in the area idly watching Croakingpaw as she watched over the dead frogs not wanting to catch more than they could carry back. It would be wasteful after all and Adderfang held the idea that prey should be respected for their sacrifice. Narrowing her eyes at the apprentice she noticed something interesting, there was another frog very close to him, a perfect target at first glance. However, between Croakingpaw and the frog was a mud pit she had told him about not too long ago and Adderfang wasn't quite sure he saw it. She sat alertly watching him prepared to go rescue him if he didn't see it and walked in but was silent to see if he would notice it in his pursuit of a frog.
Croakingpaw knew the mud pit was in the way of him and the frog, so he carefully backed up before running as fast as he could in the mud before jumping over the mud pit and landing on the frog with the front legs, he went to leave to join his mentor before realizing his hind legs were stuck,” I’m stuck.“ he muttered embarrassed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 1st, 2020, 11:30 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Quote:
Croakingpaw knew the mud pit was in the way of him and the frog, so he carefully backed up before running as fast as he could in the mud before jumping over the mud pit and landing on the frog with the front legs, he went to leave to join his mentor before realizing his hind legs were stuck,” I’m stuck.“ he muttered embarrassed
No Adderfang don't laugh at your apprentice that'd be mean, in her defence that was very funny but she did suppress her chuckle to not embarrass Croakingpaw. Try as she might the amusement was still in her voice when she replied "I can see that it was a very impressive jump though, good job" Temporarily leaving behind the frog pile Adderfang circled around the mud and grabed a long sturdy stick in her jaws. Carrying it to the edge of the mud she muttered an instruction around at while she moved the end she wasn't holding to the stuck apprentice. "Right, grab that frog in your mouth and let's get you out. Just get a good grip on the branch with your claws and I'll pull you out, your belly will be muddy after but you'll be free."