Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
StarClan Guides Needed!
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:27 PM
RiverClan Punishments
by Estelle
Last post by taillow
Today 10:26 PM
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 10:13 PM
Clan Name Game
by Topaz
Today 10:12 PM
A Long Overdue Reunion [P]
Last post by taillow
Today 09:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 14th, 2019, 02:01 PM
Grieving

My Mood: Dark
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Slushie @RedHead

Sagepaw's light golden eyes widen slightly. 'A tour around the territory! Of course!' The young apprentice had never even set paw out of the camp before, and his chest tightens with apprehension. 'I hope I don't make a fool of myself and embarrass Buckbranch... Or..'
He looks at Foxbound, blinking with interest. 'Or Foxbound for that matter. I wonder why Flintstar gave me two mentors..' The tabby tom swallows hard, plumy tail drooping. 'He probably doesn't trust me because Mountaingrowl is my father..'

A saint bernard sits at the
TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
YOU'VE ALWAYS SAID HOW YOU LOVE DOGS
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
WHEN I'M HOWLING AND BARKING THESE SOOOONGS
Old December 14th, 2019, 03:08 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

@xoyami @RedHead

"Oh... right." Of course that's what she wanted. And she probably wants to chew me out, too. For a split second his cheerful demeanor faltered. Sudden sorrow and anxiety washed over his features, relaying his worry about his new role and his despair that no cat seemed to trust him. But just like that, it was gone, a peppy smile once more plastered over his face.

"A tour of the territory sounds like a great idea," he consented, although the confidence in his voice sounded strained and forced. Then, blinking at Foxbound, he blurted, "A vixen beauty, running away with my heart. I think I'm in-" He stopped himself with a shake of his head, instead mumbling, "I mean, uh, yeah. A tour is a great idea."
Old December 14th, 2019, 03:13 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

(intruder alert!) Sandshell, a strong and brave RiverClan hid in the bushes in the corner of the clearing, not to bring harm but looking for a friend.
Old December 14th, 2019, 03:50 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

The ginger she-cat sensed the tom's sudden unease and watched as his smile faltered, and for a moment she felt bad for being so harsh on him. He's got enough hate to deal with... She then pushed those thoughts out, mentally shaking her head. But he's also pretty much a traitor. His fault in the first place. Like oftentimes, Foxbound's intense loyalty to her clan and her empathetic nature to singular cats was gnawing at her, the two sides causing her an internal battle.
Noticing that Sagepaw seemed a little down, the ginger she-cat gave him a playful bump with her shoulder, realizing she might need to explain why he had two mentors. It wasn't normal, so Sagepaw was probably confused and felt singled out. "Don't worry, this is going to be fun! Flintstar assigned me to help Bucky here mentor you because he's the deputy, and doing a big job like that is hard, and requires a lot of extra responsibilities." She glanced up at Buckbranch to give him a scrutinizing stare, wondering if he even was doing any of these extra duties yet. Yes, Flintstar had assigned him battle training patrols, but seemed fine doing everything else on his own. Foxbound made a mental note of this, figuring something was up with both tomcats at the head of their clan.

When Buckbranch suddenly started to speak though, and no doubt about her, Foxbound lifted her head back to his level and blinked once or twice, orange eyes wide in surprise. Running away with his heart...? She bit her tongue to keep from laughing at him, she knew that would be terribly rude. She knew she was attractive and gorgeous, no one could tell Foxbound otherwise. But to have a tomcat verbally express his attraction towards her? Well that was new. Especially coming from a cat she so clearly disliked.
But, still, she found it kind of sweet, but annoying at the same time. He had a lot of self-reflection he needed to do before he even was able to be considered. So, with a flick of her tail, she bypassed that comment, instead focusing on Sagepaw. They were supposed to be training him. "Let's head out then, we've got a lot of ground to cover before it gets to cold for Sagepaw to be out in the territory." She smiled at Sagepaw and sent a sultry smile to Buckbranch, before pushing ahead of both toms and out of the camp.

@xoyami @Slushie

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 14th, 2019, 03:56 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Flintstar listened to the she-cat speak, before he flicked his ear and nodded. "I'll keep that in mind Maplebriar. Leaf-bare is coming and new apprentices are often in shortage during this time, but when the next litter reaches six moons, I will make sure to see if there is a kit that you could teach." He gave the she-cat a smile, glad that there were warriors in his clan who were truly interested in mentoring new apprentices. Thunderclan needed that right now.

@caswshay617

Character Site
--
Old December 14th, 2019, 05:41 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

@RedHead
"thank you flintstar" she said giving her pelt a quick lick before leaving
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 15th, 2019, 09:42 AM
Grieving

My Mood: Dark

@Slushie @RedHead

Sagepaw feels a surge of relief at the explanation Foxbound gave him. 'That makes a lot of sense.. Buckbranch is the deputy after all, he needs help..' The young tabby whisks his tail, bouncing on his toes. His head felt much clearer now, and he felt elated at the prospect of starting out his new apprenticeship.

Sage pads after Foxbound, looking behind his shoulder at his other mentor. "Buckbranch? Are you coming?" His mew is quiet but urging, as the apprentice was obviously ready to go outside and explore his territory for the first time ever.

A saint bernard sits at the
TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
YOU'VE ALWAYS SAID HOW YOU LOVE DOGS
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
WHEN I'M HOWLING AND BARKING THESE SOOOONGS
Old December 15th, 2019, 12:53 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

PATROLS

It was soon after dawn, the sun still barely rising over the treetops, trying to warm all of their freezing pelts. Flintstar himself wasn't too cold, in fact he was probably going to take both Pinepaw and Pantherpaw out on a tour through the territory today, go on a patrol himself.
But before that happened, he needed to get some other patrols going. And make sure his deputy was doing his job as well.

[OPTIONAL PROMPT: There's a couple of fresh rogue scents along the border, seems as if there were a few cats that passed through recently.]

"Sunsnow!" [ @Heartstruck ] He called to the ginger tom, spotting him in the clearing. "I would like you to take Crowtuft [ @xoyami ] with you to check the Shadowclan border. If your apprentice is laying around, please take him with you as well." Once he made sure the tom had heard him, Flintstar turned his gaze towards the black-and-white feline near the edge of the clearing.

[OPTIONAL PROMPT: You find the tracks of a badger leading from Windclan territory into Thunderclan's, and the scent is still relatively fresh.]

"Cherrybubble, it's still been quiet over there, but I want you to take a patrol to Thunderglade and remark out borders with Windclan." He looked around for cats to go with her, before he turned his gaze back to the molly. "Take Honeybrume [ @Alaska ] and Leopardpaw [ @hxneysuckle ] with you. I have yet to assign her a new mentor, but for now, taking her on a patrol would be good experience." The feline gave him a nod of affirmation, so Flintstar moved along to the next patrol.

[OPTIONAL PROMPT: There's a loner that's hiding out just inside Thunderclan's borders.]

"Flameseed [ @~WolfDen~ ], you and Skypelt [ @GrassRipple ] will go check the Riverclan border. We had two trespassers last time, so be sure to be extra thorough. And if you can, see if you can do some hunting over there as well." With a nod to the tomcat, Flintstar turned his attention to Buckbranch.

"Make sure to organize some battle training, it would be nice if you included many of our apprentices within it. I would like for them to get some decent training in, just in case any fights break out soon." Nodding to his deputy, fully hoping the tomcat would do as asked, Flintstar made his way across the clearing.
[ @Slushie ]

"Pantherpaw, Pinepaw, I am going to be taking you two out for some hunting training today, and we will be patrolling our border with the outskirts. It often doesn't get patrolled, and it's where the most prey can be found at this time." He gave a smile to the two younger cats, awaiting to see what their responses would be.

[ @Casper @Ever ]

Character Site
--

Last edited by RedHead; December 15th, 2019 at 12:54 PM.
Old December 15th, 2019, 01:01 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Bandit View Post
| @mochi; @MagicCat99; |

Ashenrain watched her kits get up with an excited twinkle in her eyes. "Before we go out. I must groom both of you. I don't want your clanmates thinking I'm not capable of taking care of you.", she meowed. The fluffy gray tabby molly pulled her kits towards her with her tail and gave their pelt thorough licks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
@mochi
Smokekit struggled trying to get out of Ashenrain's grip. She sighed eventually sighed and accepted the grooming. She padded away when she was done. She shook her fur and playfully jumped at Creamkit. "Got you!" She mewed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoyami View Post
Crowtuft pads into the nursery, eyes looking around the nursery before landing on Ashenrain. His eyes light up with delight at the sight of the young kits. A purr rumbles in his chest, and he walks next to Ashenrain. "So, you are taking the kits out to see the camp?" He purrs louder, his tail swishing with delight. "I'm certain they will like it. I remember the first time I ever saw the camp."
sorry this took so long i had to pack up and leave the dorm uwu

Creamkit
The young tom accepted his grooming silently, the only sign of his impatience the flicking of the tip of his tail. He rolled his eyes as his sister struggled under their mother’s tongue, taking it on himself to be the more mature one of the two. Once Ashenrain was finished with him he got to his paws, only for his eyes to widen as he was knocked back off of them. A muffled complaint sounded from under Smokekit while he struggled to free himself, eventually dragging himself out from under her in time to see a black tom enter the nursery.

i wasn’t sure if the kits would recognize Crow or not so i cut off there~

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old December 15th, 2019, 01:03 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @RedHead @Alaska ]

Leopardpaw had been dozing beside the apprentice's den when she was called for a patrol. It surprised her, given that she didn't have a mentor, but she enjoyed it nonetheless. It was always good to get out of the camp every once in a while. So, she stood and stretched before padding over to Flintstar, looking up at the tom with a thin smile. "As long as I get a new mentor that isn't as flea-brained as before," she mewed, snorting at her own joke. Leopardpaw's tail flicked and she glanced around before moving to stand beside Cherrybubble, watching and waiting for Honeybrume to arrive so they could head out.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Closed Thread