Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Biographies

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 03:04 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:03 PM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 03:02 PM
Looking for PebbleSplash...
by Dakotaa
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 03:02 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 02:53 PM

Old July 28th, 2023, 09:10 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Jupiter's Constellations [BIOS]

current active character count: 12
current per-clan limit is: 3 cats max (rc is the exception)

tc - dovefluff, lotuspaw, adderscorch
rc - briarpaw, birdsnow, shellkit, brackenfire, honeykit
shc - fallenkit, cedarkit
wc - midnightrain, garfield
df - snowhawk, violetsky

☆☆☆☆☆
name -
name meaning -
past names -
affiliation -
past affiliation(s) -
rank -
past rank(s) -
gender + birth sex -
pronouns -
age -

personality -
quirks -
purrks -
notes -
voice claim -

allegiance desc -
detailed desc -
design notes -
refs -

name | @user | relation | "thoughts"

positive
tba

neutral
tba

negative
tba

kithood
tba

apprenticeship
tba

warriorhood
tba

retirement
tba

death + beyond
tba

☆☆☆☆☆

Last edited by poppy; December 22nd, 2023 at 09:26 PM.
Old July 28th, 2023, 10:42 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Default Inactive/Future Cats

☆☆☆☆☆
name - Plumscorch
past names - Brightkit, Brightpaw, Plumpaw
affiliation - RiverClan
past affiliation(s) - n/a
rank - Elder
past rank(s) - Kit, Apprentice, Warrior
gender + birth sex - trans mtf
pronouns - she/her

personality - kind, maternal, stubborn, grumpy, temperamental, cuddly
quirks - she can get really cranky really fast, loves a good cuddle
notes - she has slight separation anxiety, and almost always needs to be around someone

allegiance desc - massive white molly with blue-gray flecks and one amber eye
detailed desc - a large white molly with messy fur that sticks up in random places. has blue-gray flecks on her head, shoulders and flanks and has a twisted hind paw. is missing her right eye due to clawmarks marring her right half of her face, and her uninjured eye is a warm orange
design notes - she has a scar going across half her face from a badger attack
refs -

positive
Snowhawk | @jupiter | Uncle | "He was always so good to me. I know that he wasn't the best cat, but if there's one thing I'm sure of, it's that my uncle Snow loved me. I wish he wasn't taken away from me so soon, and I hope to see him again. He was more like a father than my actual dad was, and I think that's why I can't hate him- even if he's a murderer."

neutral
tba

negative
tba

☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆
name - Sparkkit
past names - Lucy
affiliation - RiverClan
past affiliation(s) - Loner
rank - Kit
past rank(s) - n/a
gender + birth sex - female
pronouns - she/her
age - 1 moon (approximately 9 days)

personality - Spunky, sincere, bubbly, bright, talkative
quirks -
purrks - the collector, master scout
notes -

allegiance desc - small, lithe striped tan molly with gray eyes and large eyes
detailed desc - Sand Abyssinian with short fur, a cream striped muzzle, large ears and eyes and gray eyes
design notes -
refs -

positive
Mallowmist "Mally" | @Valient | Friend/Rescuer | "I don't know where he is, but I love Mally! I can't wait to be besties forever and ever!"
Beanstar "Sproot" | @vellichor | Leader/Friend | "I'm super glad he let me come live with him and his friends!"
Mama | NPC | Mother | "She's my bestest mama ever! I just... don't know where she went. I miss her bunches, I hope she comes back soon!"
Daddy | NPC | Father | "He was always so nice, but I just remember him yelling a lot. I wish he would come back so my family can be together and I can show him how great it is here!"

neutral

negative

☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆

name - Doepaw
past names - Susie
affiliation - WindClan
past affiliation(s) - Kittypet
rank - Apprentice
past rank(s) -
gender + birth sex - afab demigirl
pronouns - she/they
age - 6 moons

personality - Rude, loud, brash, annoying, classy
quirks - Terrified of the dark, bugs and water
purrks - none
notes - none

allegiance desc - plump light brown molly with white paws, white freckles and brown eyes
detailed desc - tba
design notes - tba
refs - none

positive
tba

neutral
tba

negative
tba

☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆
name - flypuff
past names - lysander, flykit, flypaw
affiliation - windclan
past affiliation(s) - thunderclan,
rank - warrior
past rank(s) - kit, apprentice, loner
gender + birth sex - amab
pronouns - he/they
age - 14 moons

personality - the sweetest most awkward most anti social and friendly cat you've ever met, his personality is incredibly contradicting of itself. He's awkward and nervous but a people pleaser and wants everyone to love him but also wants everyone to leave him alone but also doesn't want to be left alone because he doesn't want to be lonely. he's also terrified of children... no one knows why. he's either dumb but pretends to be smart or smart and pretends to be dumb, it's impossible to tell. WIP
quirks -
purrks - noneee
notes - has a stutter

allegiance desc - runty black tom with light gray ears, a poofy tail and orange eyes
detailed desc - a short and scrawny tom, fly has always been small for his age. he has short fur except for an extra bushy tail. His ears are large and rounded and light gray, and his eyes are a dull, autumn orange
design notes -
refs -

positive
tba

neutral
tba

negative
tba

☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆
name - Cloudpaw
past names - Cloudkit
affiliation - WindClan
past affiliation(s) - none
rank - Apprentice
past rank(s) - Kit
gender + birth sex - amab male
pronouns - he/him
age - 8 moons

personality - Cloud is roughly based off of my old character Blizzardwind. He's blunt and sarcastic when provoked, but usually he is quiet and a boy of few words. He's brutally honest when it comes to sharing his opinion, and fiercely loyal and prideful of his Clan and family. It would be easier to convince a tree to separate from its roots than to try to get him to not defend his family fiercely. Not a cruel or aggressive cat, he's never found snapping or breaking down, he just gets quieter and colder. He also never lies, and is quick to speak his mind and make things clear when he's upset.
quirks -
purrks - beefed up t1
notes -

allegiance desc - fluffy white tom with blue eyes
detailed desc - tba
design notes -
refs - x

roleplay examples - x

positive
Rainpaw | @TawnyNeedsACoffee | Sister | "tba once rped"
Goldenpaw | @ameko | (half/full idk) Brother | "tba once rped with"

neutral
Brackenheart | @ameko | Father | "We weren't close, but I wish he hadn't died."

negative
tba

☆☆☆☆☆

credit to @/Tac Nyan for this character!!

BASICS

Current Name: Skyfall

Past Name(s): Skykit, Skypaw

Future Name(s): N/A

The prefix Sky- was suggested by one of her mothers, Driftsong. It was meant to represent her light blue-gray pelt, which looked like the clear sky that stretches across WindClan's territory, unblocked by trees. The suffix -fall was given to her by her leader, Twilightstar. It accompanied her prefix and was meant to represent how she looked like a piece of sky that had fallen to the earth.

Nickname(s): Sky, Breezy

The nickname Sky is used affectionately and informally by her kin and those she's close to, taking her prefix and dropping the suffix. Breezy is another informal nickname used by various random cats because of how fast she can run.

Sexual Orientation: Polyamorous omnisexual omniromantic with a preference toward toms; graysexual grayromantic

In other words, Skyfall is attracted to cats of every gender, but she has a preference for toms. She experiences attraction infrequently. However, she's willing to be in a relationship with multiple cats at once.

Age (in moons): 27

RESIDENTIAL INFORMATION

Current Affiliation: WindClan

Past Affiliation(s): N/A

Future Affiliation(s): N/A

Current Rank: Warrior

Past Rank(s): Kit, Apprentice

Future Rank(s): N/A

Mentor(s): Rabbitleap: Light brown transgender she-cat with a white muzzle, ear-tips, chest, belly, paws, and tail. She has copper eyes.

Apprentice(s): Pebblepaw: Gray cisgender tom with spots varying in darker and lighter shades of gray covering his pelt. He has dark amber eyes.

PHYSICAL TRAITS

Body Type: Skyfall has a build that's common for most WindClanners. She's small, with legs that are long in proportion to the rest of her body; if she stood next to an average-sized cat, the top of her head, not including her ears, would reach just past their nose. Her tail is very long, but elegantly so. She's lithe and fine-boned, with small, delicate paws, a gently tapered muzzle, and semi-long, finely pointed ears. Despite her delicate build, she's covered in lean muscle, which is especially thick and prominent in her legs.

Fur Type: Like many WindClan cats, Skyfall has short, thick fur. She keeps it smooth but not sleek; it stays down, but it lacks a glossy sheen. It's incredibly soft to the touch.

Fur Coloring: Skyfall has light blue-gray fur. Her underbelly - which barely peeks between her front legs and creeps onto her sides; it's hard to see unless her stomach is exposed - is white, along with her toes and the underside of her tail.

Eye Details: Her eyes are oval-shaped and incredibly clear, easily catching the light and reflecting things.

Eye Coloring: She has deep, rich blue eyes.

Scars/Deformities: Skyfall has a small scar on her right flank caused by her brother, Mitepaw, when they were apprentices. It occurred while they were battle training, and he accidentally had his claws unsheathed. She has another scar, a set of small bite marks on her left shoulder, gained when she accidentally stumbled into a fox den about a week after her warrior ceremony. Their mother wasn't there, thankfully, but one of the cubs jumped onto Skyfall's shoulder. Its teeth were sharp enough to leave a scar.

Other: N/A

Image(s): N/A

Voice: Skyfall has a light, airy voice that often sounds distant, like it's lost in the clouds.

Gait: She walks softly and elegantly, hardly making a sound even when she's not trying.

Scent: She has the typical scents of her home Clan, WindClan - peat, grass, and rabbits - but her scent is heavily infused with heather and gorse flowers.

Diseases/Conditions: Due to her small, delicate figure and short fur, Skyfall is more likely to get sick when it gets cold.

The following will be ranked out of 10.

Coordination: 8/10. Skyfall is a pro at using every part of her body swiftly and efficiently. However, she's better at it while hunting than she is while fighting.

Reflexes: 10/10. Her middle name is "reflex"! (Figuratively, not literally.) She reacts to obstacles quickly and is great at playing the defensive.

Strength: 4/10. Not good; below average. She has some muscle, which helps a lot, but it's better for helping her run long distances and not for fighting in battles. Her small, delicate build makes it easy to overpower her - if you're able to cope with her swift reflexes, that is.

PERSONALITY

Detailed Description: Skyfall's name may represent her appearance, but it also embodies her personality. This young she-cat's head is almost always in the clouds. She likes to drift away from reality and get lost in her own made-up fantasy worlds, her mind in constant motion. This makes it difficult for her to pay attention when she's supposed to, leading to her often missing out on information and garnering a lot of annoyance from others. However, this wild imagination of hers helps Skyfall find multiple solutions to tricky problems - usually ones that others don't think of. Her sense of problem-solving and creativity are like no other, and this is something she's often praised for. Her ability to get lost in her mind also helps her deal with rough life events.

Skyfall is incredibly adaptable, willing to adjust to new environments with a flick of her paw (wrist). Something goes wrong? Something changes? Skyfall's gotten used to it before anyone else. Unfortunately, she can be quite blunt while talking with others, not understanding why they haven't moved on if she has. It isn't easy for her to sympathize or understand other cats. Skyfall is lost in her own world, interacting with others when necessary or if she's close enough with them. This means she doesn't react as strongly to pain or grief; she moves on easily.

With her go-with-the-flow attitude, Skyfall is very laid-back and remains neutral on most topics. This lack of caring can make it difficult for her to understand the gravity of situations, choose sides when it's important to do so, or condemn those who do wrong, but it also helps her stay out of most conflicts and go along with life instead of wasting mental capacity worrying over everything or panicking. She doesn't get scared easily and often acts on impulses.

This she-cat craves freedom. She hates remaining cooped up in camp, forced to abide by strict sets of rules or demands. She does what she wants when she wants... well, with some exceptions. She values alone time, though she isn't shy around others. That being said, Skyfall still cares about WindClan, even though she's unlike most of its warriors. She's free-spirited but loyal to those she loves, and she'd fight to defend the warrior code despite her qualms with its restrictions. WindClan keeps her safe, and her sense of duty tells her she must repay the favor - even if she's only paying attention to Clan affairs half the time.

Traits: Inattentive, imaginative, creative, clever, adaptable, blunt, unsympathetic, detached, introverted, laid-back, unopinionated, brave, impulsive, free-spirited, loyal, dutiful

Mental Age: It depends on how you look at it. Skyfall is quiet and mature enough to seem her age, but with her inattentive nature and head constantly in the clouds, she can seem like a young apprentice.

Psychiatric Complications: Maladaptive Daydreaming Disorder (not caused by trauma), Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) (click the links for more info on both)

Phobias: Thalassophobia (fear of drowning), claustrophobia (fear of confined places), arachnophobia (fear of spiders), ophidiophobia (fear of snakes)

The following will be ranked out of 10.

Sociability: 3/10. She can cope with dealing with others if she has to or wants to (ex. family, friends, her apprentices), but usually, she's terrible at interacting with others. She tends to get distracted mid-conversation, can be blunt or rude, and tends to avoid interaction.

Outlook (1 being very negative, 10 being very positive): 7/10. Skyfall has a generally positive outlook, but she isn't super optimistic.

Responsibility: 4/10. This varies. A lot. Skyfall doesn't do well with specific commands, preferring to operate on her own terms. She tends to get distracted while performing her duties. However, if she's out training an apprentice or on a patrol, she'll put in more effort... though that won't stop her mind from wandering.

Cleanliness: 8/10. Skyfall doesn't care much for appearances, but she takes good care of herself. She can also impulsively groom her fur when she's stuck in a daydream and/or forced to lie around. However, the amount of time spent outside can ruffle it, so it usually stays smooth instead of full-on sleek.

Generosity: 2/10. Skyfall is loathe to give up things for others, but she might have a shred of compassion somewhere. Maybe.

Manners: 4/10. Manners who? Skyfall doesn't care for them. However, she keeps herself presentable enough for them.

Bravery: 8/10. Skyfall doesn't get scared easily and is willing to jump into things without much thought.

More Logical or More Emotional: Emotional

Favorite Season: Greenleaf. It's warm, so she isn't likely to get sick and get confined in camp. Prey is abundant, so she can run the moors and hunt without a care in the world.

Favorite Food(s): Rabbits

Favorite Word(s): Wind, Moor, Open, Free

Favorite Sound(s): The wind whistling in her ears and the swish of grass in motion

Greatest Hope: To become the best hunter in WindClan

Greatest Strength: Her speed/agility and cleverness

Greatest Weakness: Her lack of physical strength and getting easily distracted

Worst Nightmare: Being trapped in a dark, damp place with water and snakes

Deepest Darkest Secret: She's imagined running away before, but she's too loyal to WindClan and her family to do so

Most Treasured Memory: Running across the moor right after her warrior ceremony and bringing down a massive rabbit

Quirk(s):
- When she's caught deep in a daydream, she'll often make odd facial expressions, mouth words, mutter, or even exclaim things aloud
- When she sits or lies down, she's very fidgety/twitchy/antsy, even when she's about to go to sleep
- She often has a clouded look in her eyes
- She often doesn't look directly at those who are speaking to her
- She can randomly break out into sprints, then stop and freeze for a few seconds before continuing on her way

Theme Song(s):

- Miss Independent by Kelly Clarkson
- Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield

INTERPERSONAL CONNECTIONS

Mother(s):
- Harebreeze: Mottled brown cisgender she-cat with a white underbelly - which barely peeks between her front legs and creeps onto her sides; it's hard to see unless her stomach is exposed - and toes. The underside of her tail is also white. She has pale blue eyes. Biological mother.
- Driftsong: Solid pale blue-gray transgender she-cat with deep, dark green eyes. Biological mother.

Father(s):
- Cocoonstripe: Pale brown, almost white, cisgender tom with classic tabby markings and light green eyes. Driftsong's second mate. Adopted father.

Sibling(s):
- Muddash: Dark, rich brown cisgender tom with darker mottles and deep, dark green eyes. Biological brother; same litter.
- Cloudheart: Mottled gray non-binary (AFAB) cat with a white muzzle and toes. They have pale blue eyes. Biological sibling; same litter.
- Hillfoot: Light-brown-and-pale-gray cisgender she-cat with green eyes. Biological sister; same litter.
- Mitepaw: Solid dark brown cisgender tom with amber eyes. Biological brother; same litter.

Best Friend(s): Rabbitleap, Muddash, Hillfoot, Cloudheart

Friend(s): Mitepaw

Neutral: N/A

Acquaintances: N/A

Enemies: N/A

Crush(es): N/A

Significant Other(s): N/A

Offspring: N/A

RELATIONS

POSITIVE

Cocoonstripe: "He's awesome, supportive, and one of the few cats who understands me. He doesn't reprimand me for having my head in the clouds, and he always makes sure to fill me in on anything I miss. I'm really glad my mother chose him as a mate."

Driftsong: "Like Cocoonstripe, she's always there for me and doesn't get upset when I mess something up. I feel happy and safe around her."

Muddash: "I couldn't ask for a better brother. He can be a bit tough to deal with sometimes, but other than that, he's great to be around. He's always ready to crack a joke even though he seems all stiff and serious on the outside."

Hillfoot: "No one can be as free-spirited as me, but Hillfoot's pretty close. I love hearing about her dreams! She's also great on a hunt, unlike a certain Mud."

Cloudheart: "They're a nice, calming presence. Whenever I need to be away from all the craziness, and I don't want to go out on another run, they're always there for me."

Harebreeze: "I like Driftsong more than her, but Harebreeze isn't a bad mother. She takes care of me and makes sure I'm doing alright. I love her. However, she can get a bit too up-in-my-business - and serious. She doesn't understand my desire to daydream like the others."

Mitepaw: "I mean, we had a good relationship while he was alive. I don't get why everyone made such a big fuss out of him accidentally scarring me. He'd listen politely whenever I talked about my life. He's dead, but what can I do? There's no point in feeling bad about it now. Besides, I'm sure he's happy in StarClan."

Rabbitleap: "She was a great mentor! Like Cocoonstripe and Driftsong, she understands me. She could get a bit annoyed with me sometimes, but she was so patient and explained things in a way that made me want to listen. I don't know if I would've been made a warrior in time if I'd had any other cat as my mentor."

NEUTRAL

Pebblepaw: "I wanted to train him, I really did. He held me back from a lot of lone hunts and runs on the moor. But turning him into a WindClan warrior was important to me. Then he disappeared. I was a bit disappointed at first, but now I don't really care. I don't think of him much; why should I? He chose to leave the warrior's life. I'm sure he's out there on his own adventures."

NEGATIVE

N/A

BACKGROUND

Place of Birth: WindClan's nursery in their old camp

Date of Birth: July 22nd, 2021

Beliefs: StarClan, the Dark Forest. She believes cats who live outside the Clans have their own separate afterlife.

Backstory:

Skykit was born to Harebreeze and Driftsong of WindClan alongside her siblings, Mudkit, Hillkit, Cloudkit, and Mitekit. Driftsong's second mate, Cocoonstripe, often visited and played with them. Skykit had a tendency to wander off and not pay attention, which led to a lot of scolding. Her parents told stories of ShadowClan and the trouble they'd caused in the recent past, which was intriguing to Skykit.

She and her siblings became apprentices. She was given Rabbitleap as a mentor. Rabbitleap struggled at first to deal with Skypaw's tendencies to go where she wasn't supposed to and stop paying attention. Skypaw was falling behind. So, Rabbitleap worked out a curriculum with her apprentice, letting Skypaw talk all about her inner fantasies and then working those into her training. Skypaw caught up quickly to her siblings.

Unfortunately, when Skypaw was 10 moons old, one of her brothers, Mitepaw, who had gone to explore a tunnel he wasn't supposed to go in due to his interest in becoming a tunneler, was caught in a tunnel collapse. He died, and his body was recovered the next day. Skypaw mourned her brother, losing herself in her daydreams to cope with his death. However, it didn't take long for her to come to terms with it, and she didn't understand why it took her parents and other siblings so long to come out of their grief.

Skypaw became a warrior, Skyfall. At 18 moons old, she got an apprentice, Pebblepaw. Skyfall did her best to train him, occasionally missing sessions, but she was more on-task than her family and friends expected her to be. However, Pebblepaw disappeared one day. Skyfall searched for him, going on a little adventure beyond the borders, but she quickly gave up and returned to everyday life in WindClan.

Currently, she serves as a warrior. She's only on the fringe of recent Clan events, not paying much attention to them or caring much about the conflict with RiverClan.

OTHER

Creation Date: November 22nd, 2023

First Post: link

Purrks: Kitty Softpaws

☆☆☆☆☆
name - sugarkit
(sugarpaw, sugarbuzz)
past names -
affiliation - riverclan
past affiliation(s) -
rank - kit
past rank(s) -
gender + birth sex - male amab
pronouns - he/him
age - tba

personality - hyper, goofy, playful, dumb, flaky, spunky, dumb, clumsy
quirks - always acts like he's on a sugar high
purrks - none
notes -

allegiance desc - white tom with spiky fur and very pale calico patches and dark green eyes
detailed desc - none
design notes -
refs -

positive
tba

neutral
tba

negative
tba

☆☆☆☆☆

FULL CREDIT TO @/furrensic

name ; creekpaw
name meaning ;
creek - markings, colors. paw - rank
clan ; windclan
age ; 7.5 moons
gender + pronouns ; nonbinary + they/them [amab ]
sexuality ; unlabeled
personality (7-9 sentences) ; creekpaw is your local spitfire. outspoken and feisty, this little cat says anything and everything. without a care in the world for authority, creekpaw isn't afraid to humble someone if they feel it needs to be done. nobody is safe from their words, not even family. despite this, they are very protective of the ones they love and will do anything for them. they aren't talkative per say, if they had to be described they'd be described as an ambivert, just leaning closer to an extrovert. very adventurous and hard working, creekpaw is always up for a challenge or a patrol. they love to discover new things! they do experience self doubt, but tends to keep it to themselves in fear of ruining their reputation as a confident cat. they have a deep fear of death.
skills ;
insane amount of sass
appearance ; creekpaw is a slender white feline with splotches on their face consisting of different shades of brown - this pattern is a long their back and ears. their tail is a dark brown with tabby stripes. near the bottom of their paws are light brown. their fur isn't long, more medium length, but slightly spiky. they have a bobbed tail. they have bright yellow eyes.
distinctive traits ;
bobbed tail, bright eyes.
major/key events in history ;
- became an apprentice at 6 moons
- mother passed away when creekpaw was only 6 moons.
- mother had exited camp and ran into a badger, she did not make it back to camp
- creekpaw is still grieving and struggling to move on from the incident.
appearance

possible new oc after major downsizing

☆☆☆☆☆
name - Mothkit
past names - none
affiliation - TBA
past affiliation(s) - outsider
rank - Kit
past rank(s) - none
pronouns - he/him
age - 3 moons

personality -
quirks -
purrks -
notes -

allegiance desc - large, long furred silvery white tom with droopy ears and light orange eyes
detailed desc -
design notes -
refs -

positive
tba

neutral
tba

negative
tba

☆☆☆☆☆

Last edited by poppy; November 21st, 2023 at 07:18 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2023, 09:28 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Default Re: Jupiter's Constellations [BIOS]

☆☆☆☆☆
name - Brackenfire
past names - Bracken, Brackenpaw
affiliation - ShadowClan
past affiliation(s) - Outsider
rank - warrior
past rank(s) - apprentice, queen, Enforcer
gender + birth sex - female
pronouns - she/her
age - 29 moons

personality - cunning, dark, sly, smart, caring
quirks -
purrks - beefed up, mind reader, shadow fiend
notes -
inspiration character/song/sterotype/etc: - natasha romanoff, fallon carrington

allegiance desc - lithe brown tabby with a single white sock and yellow eyes
detailed desc - tba
design notes - She has a crescent shaped scar on her shoulder
refs -

missing - dead

positive
Bounceberry | @Fletcher | love interest | "I wish he was still around. The one cat I knew would never betray me or hurt me."

neutral
Nightshiver | @Estelle | (Former??) Best Friend | "Out of all cats, she was the one I thought would look for me. I appreciate everything she's done for me, but I thought she'd come. She didn't even look."
Dawnstar | @Undertaker | Mother | "No doubt that if I returned, she'd kill me. I once was willing to do anything for her, but now I see that I was just as disposable as an old mossball. Didn't even look, I'm sure she thinks I cracked under pressure and abandoned my Clan."
Cougarbite | @JackHunt_17 | son | "Ungrateful. He really hates me, and I gave up everything for that brat. Unbelievable."

negative
Frostscreech | @vampire | Challenger | "Yeah... not surprised that I outlasted him."
Shadefrost | @Singing Jay | Former Deputy | "Useless, slacker. Deputyship ruined him."
RiverClan | Enemy Clan | "They killed Bounceberry. I would slaughter the lot of them if I could."

victim count:

☆☆☆☆☆

Last edited by poppy; November 24th, 2023 at 10:06 PM.
Old August 24th, 2023, 08:09 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

☆☆☆☆☆
name - fallenkit
past names - fallen
affiliation - shadowclan
past affiliation(s) - outsider
rank - kit
past rank(s) - none
gender + birth sex - afab
pronouns - she/her
age - 1 moon

personality - In her youth, she's very bright and sensitive, but this develops as she ages.
Not the loudest, not the prettiest, not the friendliest, not the smartest, not the strongest. At surface level, nothing really stands out about this kit. She seems to have been made to be a background character, just there to support others and doesn't have much going for her. And she's okay with this duty, and supports others, glad to stay out of the spotlight and suffers silently. Basically the supporting character in everyone's story, but this doesn't meant that she's 2 Dimensional! No, not at all. Fallen has quick wit and snark for days, you can't get anything past her.

She's observant and sarcastic, and a total wildcard. Her reactions and opinions are firmly rooted but also all over the place, and she's hard to pin down. Her determination to weasel her way up the social hierarchy will have her constantly making friends and climbing the social ladder, because she's convinced that if she's popular and well-liked, then no one else will leave her like her mother did! Her mother giving her to her father when she's young will have a lasting impact on her, and while she'll be a daddy's girl, she won't fully trust him or anyone else, because she's unsure that they're here to stay.
quirks -
purrks -
notes -
inspiration character/song/sterotype/etc: - can't catch me now by olivia rodrigo, tolerate it by taylor swift

allegiance desc - a freckled white molly with clack calico patches, ice blue eyes and a crooked tail
detailed desc -
design notes - she has a crooked tail and small dark freckles over her muzzles
refs -

positive
Moon | @/silverwynds | Brother | "I love him. For a little bit, I almost blamed him for mom leaving, but I don't anymore. It's not his fault."
Soot | @/ares | Brother | "I think he judges me, and it's hard to understand him sometimes, but I'm glad he's my brother. If he wasn't my brother I don't think I'd like him very much, but since he is, I love him a lot and I'll do anything for him!"
Lark | @/sol. | Sister | "With mom, I felt like Lark was the favorite. I just always got that feeling. But I care about her a bunch. I just... I hope she likes me. That's all."
Darkfall | @/Darkclaws | Father | "I don't know him very well, but he's nice. I hope he likes me, and isn't ever going to leave me."

neutral
Heron | @/Darkclaws | Mother | "She... left. I understand, but I think she still loves me. I don't think I did anything to make her stop loving me, but maybe I didn't notice. Maybe it was me. But I really hope she'll come to visit."
Larkfire | @/Rose | Step-Mother | "... will she like me?"

negative
tba

☆☆☆☆☆

Last edited by poppy; December 10th, 2023 at 07:05 PM.
Old August 25th, 2023, 08:55 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

☆☆☆☆☆
name - Shellkit
past names - none silly she's a baby
affiliation - RiverClan
rank - Kit
past rank(s) - none
gender + birth sex - afab
pronouns - she/her - she/they
age - 0 moons

personality - a ditzy flowerchild with a face of pure innocence, she's the perfect little princess. Or... at least, she sure looks the part. If she was a human, she'd be steryotyped as a hippie, and a "dumb blonde". But under the perfect "good girl" shell, there's a chaotic storm of a mind that's intuitive and crazy. She's a wild child at heart, and will occasionally pipe up and say something either really out of pocket, really unexpected or something generally pretty strange. She also knows what she's doing, and will put you in your place or call you out in the sweetest, most innocent way, and gently (albeit a little strangely) nudge you back on the "right" path in life. A pure pacifist- sorta, and a wild spirit, you never really know what you're getting with this one. Subject to change through rp

bright, sweet, wild, creative, outspoken
quirks -
purrks - none atm
notes -

allegiance desc - a short cream molly with thick, fluffy fur, white paws and light red rosettes; seafoam green-blue eyes
detailed desc - she has an appearance very similar to the snow bengal, but instead of being white with cream/brown rosettes, she's a cream color with light red rosettes. Her eyes are seafoam green-ish blue, and her build is short and dainty. Her nose is light pink with a birthmark in a shape similar to a seashell on her nose (very small)
design notes -
refs -

positive
tba

neutral
tba

negative
tba

☆☆☆☆☆
Old August 26th, 2023, 03:29 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

☆☆☆☆☆
name - Rain
past names - none
affiliation - Outsider
rank - none
past rank(s) - none
pronouns - he/him
age - 10 moons

personality -
quirks -
purrks -
notes -
inspiration character/song/sterotype/etc: -

allegiance desc -
detailed desc -
design notes -
refs -

positive
tba

neutral
tba

negative
tba

His mother is the dead Houndspirit of ThunderClan, and ---

WIP

☆☆☆☆☆

huge wip

Last edited by poppy; November 24th, 2023 at 09:51 PM.
Old September 6th, 2023, 09:05 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

☆☆☆☆☆
name - Briarpaw
past names - Briarkit
affiliation - RiverClan
past affiliation(s) - Outsider
rank - Apprentice
past rank(s) - Kit
gender + birth sex - female afab
pronouns - she/her
age - 11 moons

personality - Briarpaw is a feisty, bitter cat. She has a big heart and on rare occasions when she's not troubled by her past or by her own shadowed heart, she's bright and kind, but that side of her is rarely show. She's untrusting, snippy and sarcastic, and while she's not heavily reliant on the first impression, she does apply what she's seen before (even if it's just connecting your actions with someone else's) and she doesn't trust or love easy. She's also teetering on the edge of being a fiercely loyal warrior or being a crazy psycho, time will tell which one she lands on
quirks -
purrks - beefed up t1
notes - she's mean
inspiration character/song/sterotype/etc: - rebekah mikaelson, look what you made me do and i did something bad by taylor swift

allegiance desc - large, scarred ginger tabby with emerald eyes
detailed desc - too lazy look at the art
design notes - big dog bite mark on her side
refs - updated ref + untraumatized bri (aka kit bri)

positive
Stonepaw | @carmen | Brother | "He's my whole world, the only cat that's been with me from the beginning. I would do anything to keep him safe... I'm scared he's going to get hurt, though."
Lilycreek | @sol. | Adoptive Mother | "I'm so glad I know her, and I'm so grateful to finally have someone to take care of me. It's... it's really nice."
Birdpaw | @/poppy. | Friend/Sister??? | "One of my only friends. She's nice, and we relate to each other. We're technically related through Lilycreek adopting Silversnow and then adopting me, and Silversnow being adopted by Birdpaw's dad. It's complicated but I'm just happy to be related to someone else."
Antkit | @gs29513 | Sister | "I miss her a lot. I wish she would come home, I want to at least have both my siblings."
Silversnow | @user | relation | "thoughts"

neutral
Pebblesplash | @Sakura. | Mentor | "She's a nice mentor, but I don't feel very close to her, and she hasn't checked on me, even though I almost drowned and I've been through three battles in like a week. Whatever, I'm used to cats not caring and I didn't really expect her to be different."
Briar | NPC | Bio Mother | "Dad told me I look just like her. I wish I had met her."
Antlerstreak | @Willowfern | Father | "I... I miss him, and I wish that we were closer. I wish he was around more, and I wish he didn't lie to me. But I can't hate him. I never could."
Snowhawk | @poppy. | DF mentor | "He's... interesting."
Frogpaw | @Sakura. | Former Battle Partner | "Unimpressive and dull. I enjoyed beating her ass, and I would do it again. But if Snowhawk pays attention to her I suppose I could also have a nice chat with her at a Gathering, but I prefer the former."

negative
Whisperwave (?) | @Forgot user | Former Clanmate | "He hurt me at a Clan meeting. I don't care for him in the slightest."
tba

☆☆☆☆☆

Last edited by poppy; November 24th, 2023 at 09:50 PM.
Old October 30th, 2023, 12:02 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

☆☆☆☆☆
name - Daintykit
past names - Rarity
affiliation - WindClan
past affiliation(s) - Kittypet
rank - Kit
past rank(s) - none
gender + birth sex - afab, female identifying
pronouns - she/her
age - 3 moons
voice claim - emma watson
accent - british
scent - sweet, flowery

personality - A true, generous cat she's very sweet and loving to those she's close with, but only in rare moments. Typically she's a vain, self obsessed cat who only cares about herself- or that's how she seems at the first glance. Being beautiful is very important to her and you'll hardly ever see her with messy fur. Judgmental and always classy, she's your typical 2000s rom com movie antagonist, your local mean girl. Prickly and snippy, she can either be your best friend or your greatest enemy- it all depends on that first impression. Dramatic and very flashy, she can either not care at all or make a very big deal out of something.
quirks -
purrks - none atm
notes -
inspiration character/song/sterotype/etc: - rarity from mlp, prom queen by molly kate kesner

allegiance desc - long haired lilac and white molly with sapphire blue eyes
detailed desc - a turkish angora, daintykit had long silky lilac fur and white paws. her eyes are dark rimmed and a dark blue, and she has a long, luxurious tail. she's very pretty, and considered attractive by most cats.
design notes -
refs -

positive
Twilightkit "Twi" | @elaif | best friend | "tba"
Pinkkit "Pinkie" | @something. | best friend | "tba"
Applekit "AJ" | @eris | best friend | "tba"
Flutterkit "Flutter" | @Estelle | best friend | "tba"
Rainbowkit "Bo" | @Spooky Galaxy | best friend | "tba"
Starryflash | @vampire | Rescuer/Idol | "tba"

neutral
tba

negative
tba

backstory: Born to a kittypet who had won countless pageants, Rarity's mother had high expectations for her. She was treated well, her owners were very wealthy, but then tragedy struck. There was a fire at her owner's mansion and her owners escaped but her mother was assumed dead in the fire. Rarity was so scared of the fire and loud noises, as well as the firetrucks and jets of water, that she fled into the forest and got lost, soon being found by a WindClan warrior, Starryflash and joining the Clan. She was found around the same time as a few other kits, and they quickly became a tight knit group of friends. A few days after she joined, an apprentice, Mousepaw was murdered on patrol and brought into the clearing. Daintykit and her friends Applekit and Flutterkit went to their finder, Starryflash for comfort. But Starryflash was a little too honest about their feelings about Mousepaw's demise, and Fallownose (deputy) was quick to exile. The My Little Kitties were officially double orphans. Now on the hunt for another parent after a tearful farewell with their "Starry" .
☆☆☆☆☆

Last edited by poppy; November 24th, 2023 at 09:47 PM.
Old November 20th, 2023, 02:57 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

HUGE WIP
☆☆☆☆☆
name - Midnightrain
name meaning - Midnight - her dark fur, rain - gloomy personality
past names - midnightkit, midnightpaw
affiliation - windclan
past affiliation(s) -
rank - warrior
past rank(s) - kit, apprentice
pronouns - she/her
age - 33 moons

personality - moody, quiet, polite, composed, calm, brave (to be added to)
quirks -
purrks -
notes -
voice claim - taylor swift
inspiration character/song/sterotype/etc: - midnight rain by taylor swift

allegiance desc - long furred blue-black and cream smoke tortie with green-blue eyes
detailed desc -
design notes - she has a cream crescent birthmark on her left lower shoulder
refs - BOOP

positive
Lavenderhaze | @Nixey | Little Sister | "The only cat who I'm not afraid will leave me. I love her more than I love anything, and I will protect her from anything I can. No one will ever hurt her- and I'll do my best to ensure that."

neutral
Sunshine | @adoptable | Former Mate | "He was too nice. He was too golden for me, too bright. The sun deserves a bright sky to surround it, and I deserve the shadows. I miss him, but I can't give him what he wants, I'm not good enough for him. So because I love him, I'm going to leave him and continue to avoid him so he can live the life he deserves without being affected by... me."

negative
tba

"My town was a wasteland
full of cages, full of fences
pageant queens and big pretenders
but for some it was paradise"

Born to two WindClanners, Midnightkit had two littermates, Twilightkit and Starrykit, but they were both sickly and only lived to be about a week old. After being weaned, at only a few moons old, Midnight's mother moved out of the nursery and back to the warrior's den. Little Midnightkit had to learn to raise herself, and grew distrustful and moody from a young age, not having any friends and neither of her parents paid any attention to her except to take disciplinary actions or to make sure she was still alive. So, all in all, when it came to parenting, both her mom and dad did the bare minimum. Sometimes not even that.

Midnight grew up around the same time the ShadowClan invasion was, and was bullied relentlessly by ShadowClan apprentices who found the lonely little kit as a scapegoat for their pent up frustration. Only when she turned to apprenticeship did the sweet, shy little kit begin snapping back, and not long after, ShadowClan was driven out. But the effect was long lasting; Midnightpaw wasn't one to be messed with.

"My boy was a montage
slow motion love potion
jumping off things in the ocean"

Her first friend was a tom named Sunpaw, and true to his name, he was the brightest thing in her life. They grew close, even if while he was a popular golden boy who had friends galore and she was a gloomy, introverted loner, they hit it off and became the best of friends.

Midnightpaw's mother soon gave birth to a litter of kits with only one surviving daughter, Lavenderkit, and same as she did to Midnight, her mother neglected the kitten and moved out of the nursery as soon as possible, more focused on continuing the bloodline than actually caring for her kids. But there was one thing that was different this time around- Midnightpaw. She was both pressured by her parents and pressured by herself and her love for her new sister to take on a parenting role, practically raising Lavenderkit by herself, putting her love life and friendships and training at a hold to make sure no one messed with her sister. Midnightpaw tried to juggle it all- her growing crush on her best friend, her training, trying to win her parent's favor and raising her little sister all on her own.

"I broke his heart 'cause he was nice
He was sunshine I was midnight rain
He wanted it comfortable
I wanted that pain"

Becoming a warrior at 13 moons old alongside her best friend, Sunpaw and Midnightpaw became Sunshine and Midnightrain. They soon confessed their feelings for one another, and became mates. They would go on moonlit walks and even try their paw at swimming together, and everything was good. Lavenderpaw was an apprentice and Midnightrain continued to try and protect her sister, and even got an apprentice of her own, Heartpaw, and she and Sunshine were growing closer and closer. Until Sunshine revealed that he wanted to have kits, and not long after that, Heartpaw was killed in a border skirmish.

This marked her decline, and Midnightrain grieved her apprentice deeply, feeling like a failure as a mentor. She distanced herself from her few friends, and stopped trying to impress or win the favor and approval of her parents. Sunshine tried to be there for her, but he wanted to have kits and would ask her constantly out of youthful ignorance. One night, an argument was started with Midnightrain finally snapped, tearfully trying to explain to Sunshine that she didn't want to have kits, which Sunshine interpreted as her not loving him enough. They had a big fight, and in an emotional, despairing state, sobbing aloud about how she would never be enough for anyone and that he would never understand, Midnightrain ended the relationship and left him standing, shellshocked and heartbroken, in the territory, fleeing to the outskirts.

She didn't return until two days later, closed off and avoiding her former mate like he was the plague, and although he tried to talk to her and talk it out, she completely shut down, thinking that he was just trying to be nice, not understanding that someone could love her as much as he claimed to- not believing that she was lovable.

"So I peered through a window
A deep portal, time travel
All the love we unraveled
And the life I gave away"

Midnightrain now lives avoiding love, running from it because the heartbreak is still fresh. She sees Sunshine living his life like nothing had ever happened between them, and she tries to do the same, listening to her sister's life and love problems, trying to be the best big sister she can because her sister is the only one that she's not worried about leaving her.

monkey's paw - the vampire
cause: after a brush with death, midnightrain lays on her deathbed when she strikes a "deal with the devil" so to speak and survives the encounter, although she feels... different.

effects: heightened/intensified emotions, stronger (not beefed up though), seems to age slower than most (still can die of old age but has a more youthful appearance), body rejects most prey so she must convert to partial cannibalism, feels intense bloodlust at specific conditions (either at the taste/scent of blood or when it's rainy/super cold bc she was given the curse/wish in the rain/cold), sensitive to sunlight (the sunlight is harder on her eyes and she's more easily sunburned) and harder to injure (better reflexes, high pain tolerance)

☆☆☆☆☆

Last edited by poppy; December 21st, 2023 at 10:58 PM.
Old November 24th, 2023, 12:30 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

angel of death : the mockingbird

☆☆☆☆☆
name - violetscreech
name meaning -
violet - she was pretty like the flower and her mom was basic
screech - girl is loud, violent and mean
past names - violetkit, violetpaw
affiliation - dark forest
past affiliation(s) - thunderclan
rank - warrior
past rank(s) - kit, apprentice, queen
pronouns - she/her
age - 250 moons old, 15 moons at death

personality - cruel, clever, smart, witty, creative
while her mate does training and builds relationships with the living cats, vi prefers to do more... unorthodox methods of haunting. A ghost, an angel of death, she studies a cat's worst fears, and will appear to them in a dream and absolutely torture them however she pleases. For example, if a cat lost their mate, she will use her imitation gift to replay the cat's mate's death over and over until the cat is too devastated beyond repair. She is hateful, cold and calculating, but slowly, she's discovering that she just wants to be happy. Kinda.
quirks -
purrks - wendigos song
notes -
voice claim - nina dobrev
inspiration character/song/sterotype/etc: - katherine pierce + horns by bryce fox

allegiance desc - pretty, sleek black charcoal bengal with pale heather blue eyes
detailed desc - a bengal cat, violet has glistening, well groomed charcoal rosetted fur that seems to be darkened by her decades in the dark forest. her eyes are an interesting color, such a pale, heather blue that they're as close to almost white as you can realistically get.
design notes - she has an X shaped scar on her shoulder
refs - pelt ref, eye color ref (hers are slightly more of a heather blue)

positive
Snowhawk | @poppy | Mate | "My king, my mate, my love. The only cat who I feel safe with. He never makes me feel like a villain. He understands me."
Hawkblossom | NPC | Daughter | "My only surviving kit, the one who continued our bloodline. I wish I could see her again, even if she rejected me as her mother after learning of my crimes. You taught me how good I could be, you showed me how much I could love."
Lilykit | NPC | Daughter | "Her death destroyed me. I love you, darling, and I hope that you found someone loving to care for you, my angel baby."
Rainykit | NPC | Son | "I never knew love as strong as the love I felt for you. I would have given anything for you to have grown up."
Emberkit | NPC | Daughter | "I wish I could've known you. You taught me what heartbreak was."

neutral
tba

negative
Brookdash | NPC | Sister | "The idiotic fool killed me. Me!"

kithood
[REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED]

apprenticeship

warriorhood

retirement
n/a

death + beyond
Violetscreech woke up in the Dark Forest and was greeted by her longtime lover, Snowhawk, and now, rather than train an army of living children like her mate, she causes havoc and rains terror as "Queen of the Underworld".

kill count: 8
name | method of murder | "thoughts"

Dazzlingdream | throat wound | "She was in my way. She wasn't prettier or more interesting than me, but she dared to compete with me for my mate. She was fun to kill."

Lizardflake | drowning | "Imagine a ThunderClanner cat drowning a RiverClanner. Ha."

Stempaw | broken neck | "Very disobedient."

Pansypaw | head blow | "Witnessed Stempaw's murder. I couldn't allow her to live after that."

Junipercrash | stomach wound- bled out | "He tried to kill me after learning I was with Snowhawk. Delusional and idiotic."

Unknown SHC Warrior | neck wound | "Oops? He trespassed, what did he think was gonna happen?"

Unnamed SHC Warrior | neck wound | "Sorry?"

Hollysnarl | torture | "He allowed those horrible cats to hurt my mate. After I learned of what he had let happen to Snow, I took it upon myself to eliminate the bystander."

☆☆☆☆☆

Last edited by poppy; November 24th, 2023 at 09:46 PM.