Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:46 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:32 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 6th, 2017, 09:19 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Peachrain eyed the mourning molly," I know it's hard to lose a loved one...I lost my kit many, many moons ago. And it was my fault... your lucky Fennelnose didn't die because of you." Her eyes glistened in sorrow," I know because I decided to leave the my kits alone while I went flirting in the territory with my mate and when I returned my kit was dead in the clearing, it was leafbare, I thought they'd remain asleep in the nursery." She whispered," I understand grief, but you must eat. You're getting thin." I can fetch you prey."

Dawncloud kept her head curled around her, her eyes fixated on her nest as her ears picked up the molly's words of comfort. Fenelnose's death... Not being her fault. In a twisted, second handed way, it feel like it was. It felt like if maybe she had been there for her friend, they'd be still alive. Dawncloud didn't have much. Her mother and sister was all she had now in the clan. She had no kits to extend her legacy forward. She didn't even have a mate to be by her side while she is in her nest wallowing on what could have been. But she never thought of it much. Never thought of the fact that she doesn't have a family of her own. Because she's stayed by Fennelnose all this time and didn't have a care as to how many cats she had with her. Her clanmate takes notice of her waning weight and how frail she seems now. Dawncloud faces farther away from her, with a low, but clear mumble. "I'm not hungry."
Old August 6th, 2017, 09:42 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvaderNellie View Post
"Thanks" Rosetail said kindly"If this is to be my last hunt for a while, I want it to be with my new best freind, and my mate. SORRELPAD!!!" "Yes," said the sorrel and black tom, "what is it, Rosetail?" "We're gonna go on a hunt, with Autumnwind, my new best she-cat pal." Rosetail explained, "'kay" said Sorrelpad "Might as well, you about to be a queen and all."
"Let's go, then," Autumnwind responded, satisfied. Her new best friend. That didn't sound like a title for a third wheel. Shaking out her long coat once more, Autumnwind led the way out of the camp, hoping that Rosetail and Sorrelpad were following. "Where should she hunt?" she asked once she was out of the camp. She opened her mouth, revealing long, curled white teeth and scented the air. "No prey scent here," she determined.

Last edited by Splash; August 6th, 2017 at 09:42 PM.
Old August 6th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Random Melchester @tawny~ @starfall @Teza @Socks @Lawlipop

It was time. It was time Alderscreech came home. Blazingstar was no longer waiting on Snowstar to bring her back. Not that he knew she even had plans on doing so. All he could think about was the anger Thunderclan's leader was causing him. As he marched straight into the clearing, he ignored the stares from other warriors, ignored the fact he could be threatened for doing this. There was a reason behind his battle patrol. Well, somewhat of a battle patrol. He had some sensible cats here with him too. Cats sensible enough to keep his thoughts straight as he spoke to the ignorant warriors and Snowstar. "Snowstar!" he called, stopping in the middle of the clearing, looking from den to den. He wasn't sure which one was the leaders den so his gaze never stopped moving. As he settled himself down, he gestured for his warriors to do the same. He was sitting upright, looking unnerved despite being surrounded by his enemies. His abnormally long claws sank deep into the soil, leaving imprints where he sat; he was displaying obvious signs of aggression.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 6th, 2017, 10:28 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

(Wow, my first ever conflict! This is so exciting!! X3)
(Also @Random Melchester , do you want to have Berry to just have followed them back to camp?)
Bubblestep lifted her head from a small vole she was eating. Surprise and confusion overwhelmed her. "Blazingstar?" she mumbled. What's the leader of Windclan doing here?
Old August 6th, 2017, 10:31 PM
I want spaghetti

Cool Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
"Let's go, then," Autumnwind responded, satisfied. Her new best friend. That didn't sound like a title for a third wheel. Shaking out her long coat once more, Autumnwind led the way out of the camp, hoping that Rosetail and Sorrelpad were following. "Where should she hunt?" she asked once she was out of the camp. She opened her mouth, revealing long, curled white teeth and scented the air. "No prey scent here," she determined.
"Can I tell you a secret, I used to be a kittypet, y'know. My name was Dottie, I wore a little pink collar." Rosetail explained. "Hello," said a long-furred white tom "Bonefur!" cried Rosetail, excited, "oh, how your brother and I have missed you! I smell... prey, over there." Rosetail cocked her head left.

Last edited by InvaderNellie; August 6th, 2017 at 11:59 PM.
Old August 6th, 2017, 10:31 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

@Suspiciousmindz
@tawny~
@starfall
@Teza
@Socks
@Lawlipop
@Stario (Also sure X3)

Snowstar's ears went back the moment she smelt the familiar WindClan scent. She nudged Honeyfur, then nodded to her kits before pushing herself to her paws, stepping out of her nest. She did glance back at the kits warily, making sure they were alright and that Honeyfur could handle them before finally exiting the nursery. Her ice blue gaze flickered to Blazingstar, and the Siamese took a deep breath. She'd known this would happen. And by the looks of it, the WindClan leader was angry. But Snowstar wasnt. Not really. She was just... Tired. Really tired. And it didnt look like Blazingstar wanted a battle. Good, Snowstar thought as she padded forward to meet him, stopping a few mouse-lengths away and looking at him through wary eyes. WindClan cats in her camp didnt exactly settle well with her. And honestly she wished Gyrewind was there right then, because her former leader would be able to talk her through this. But he wasnt, so Snowstar had to suck it up and take the burn. "Greetings, Blazingstar." Snowstar spoke, keeping her voice even, despite the exhaustion still weighing her down. But she shook it off and raised her head. "What brings you to visit?" Ah, seems that little bit of sarcasm from her pregnancy still hadnt gone away completely yet. Didnt matter. Snowstar wasnt looking for a fight, and she hoped Blazingstar wasnt, either. Snowstar had a family to worry about now, her kits and her mate. She wasnt going to risk them over something as stupid as a border skirmish. That's what had started this, right? Snowstar shook it off, and waved Bubblestep over with her tail, but her eyes stayed fixed on Blazingstar.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old August 6th, 2017, 10:54 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

Bubblestep hesitated for a brief moment, then came forward, standing beside her leader. She then realized that no one except her clan knew of her new title. Would the other leaders accepted her as Snowstar had? One thing about Bubblestep that she hid was her insecurity. She was always looking for the approval of others, even though she knew she shouldn't. She tried to push the thought away. Blazingstar was not her leader. She did not need his approval, only an explanation to why he was here.
Old August 6th, 2017, 11:10 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Suspiciousmindz @Random Melchester
@Socks @Lawlipop
@Teza @tawny~

The large warrior followed his leader as the ginger tom marched straight into the middle of Thunderclans clearing, unease flickered in his blue orbs. The tom was against Blazingstars rescue patrol, although he thought it was very sweet that he'd put himself in harms way for his mother, but he wasn't sure how smoothly this was going to go. As the leader motioned for his patrol to sit down the bulky warrior obliged and gently sat himself down, his tail resting beside his paws, flicking nervously. As Snowstar stepped out of he nursery all of Sleepingclouds hope for a peaceful confrontation were lost. The tom let out a sigh then quickly regained his posture, his ears positioned forward and his sky blue optics blazed with unease, yet they still glimmered with hope. The Siberian knew that when it comes to family Blazingstar would to anything to ensure their safety, but now that the Thunderclan leader had a family of her own and he was pretty sure she's felt the same way about her own family's safety. At the moment he could feel sympathy for both sides, Thunderclan took Alderschreech away from her safe home, but at the same time Windclan was busting into Snowstars newborn kits safe home, it was all a little too complicated. "Ay hope it all ends whel." he whispered to himself quietly, but upon the sarcastic remark Sleepingclouds hopes were once again washed down the river.
__________________________________________________ _______________
@Slash-GNR
The alabaster kit padded out into the clearing, his chin held high and a serious gaze plastered on his muzzle. All the younger kits had fallen asleep after playing with him with all their might, which he thought was adorable, but it left him all alone since his siblings were off somewhere else at the moment. The young tom looked around, his frosty blue orbs raked across the clearing, until he spotted a rather lonely looking kit. At the first glance the tom recognized the younger molly, she was the one who would always just watch from afar, not matter how many times Stonekit had invited her to play. He began to walk towards her, his grey paws softly brushed against the ground, not making a single sound. He stopped about three mouselengths away and gave her the politest smile he could muster "Hello, I know we've met a few times but I don't think I ever caught your name." he stated "My names Stonekit, what's yours?" he asked, tilting his head to the side in a cute matter.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; August 6th, 2017 at 11:26 PM.
Old August 6th, 2017, 11:31 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

@starfall @Lawlipop
@Teza @tawny~

Eveningflight padded into the clearing with his head high as to show he was here for a purpose, that purpose being to support his leader and help bring Alderscreech home. He remained calm and expressionless, his eyes blank as they scanned the unfamiliar clearing. In his mind, this was the perfect course of action, it would show Windclan is not a clan to be messed with. When he was signaled to, he sat with the rest of the cats in the patrol and waited for the Thunderclan leader to show up. When she emerged from the nursery, his ears rose a bit in somewhat of a curious way, she would most likely be more willing to fight if she felt her family was threatened and Eveningflight was now curious as to what the outcome would be, but as Snowstar spoke in a sarcastic way he was sure this wouldn't be as peaceful as it was intended.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; August 6th, 2017 at 11:34 PM.
Old August 7th, 2017, 12:00 AM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

@Socks @starfall
@Teza @tawny~

Nightfall kept to the end of the group, his head and tail was kept low with intense guilt. It could said that he was shocked to be called to be taken to intrude in another clan's camp. He looked around the other ThunderClan cats. All will be surprised at their arrival. Some will be glaring talons at the WindClan, but Nightfall was more worried and fixated on the cats who will be fearful of their arrival. He watched the color pointed leader come out from the nursery, her brood could be easily seen from afar, tiny squeaking and mewling for their mother. Their mother cannot come care for them at the moment, she has to take care of these WindClan intruders, led by his fiery and angered leader, Blazingstar, whose name described his current feelings. They all came to ThunderClan to demand for the release of Blazingstar's mother, Alderscreech, without much violent confrontations. However, running into their clan uninvited seems like a one-way path to lead there. His concern for the others didn't show on him, but the shame was clear in his yellow eyes.
Closed Thread