Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:26 AM
Spear Fishing - Group...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 10:17 AM
go!
Last post by alkaline
Today 10:12 AM
"A Nest of...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:10 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by zozelen
Today 10:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 29th, 2017, 05:00 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
( @CandyFlossCat )
Mintpaw sat tall and pridefully at the edge of the clearing, having just finished a mouse and now cleaning himself. He worked quickly to lick his chest and clean his face, taking pride in his lovely pelt. At the moment, he was a bit irritated. He had been told to wake up as soon as the sun came up to do some training, but so far his mentor wasn’t there and he had already finished his morning meal.
Not that he needed training or anything, in his own mind at least, he was already great and should be able to just skip over being an apprentice entirely. He thought he could take down any warrior you threw at him, he thought he could go against a lion and come back unscathed. So here he sat, not thinking any training was necessary, waiting irritated for his mentor. The other apprentices had been eager to start training, Mintpaw just wanted it over with.
A tall, black tom with yellow eyes approached Mintpaw. Muscles rippled under his pelt as he gazed at the young tom. He'd been hating this moment even before it got here, why did he have to get the rude apprentice? He sighed, when he was a warrior, it'd be over. "Hello, Mintpaw, i'll be your mentor for a couple moons, and i'm going to make sure you aren't a moss-cleaning 'paw' for the rest of your life." He said bluntly, his tail lashing. "Now come along, we're going to hunt. I want to see if your as special as you claim." He mewed, gesturing for the tom to follow with his tail as he padded to the territory.
Old June 29th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
A tall, black tom with yellow eyes approached Mintpaw. Muscles rippled under his pelt as he gazed at the young tom. He'd been hating this moment even before it got here, why did he have to get the rude apprentice? He sighed, when he was a warrior, it'd be over. "Hello, Mintpaw, i'll be your mentor for a couple moons, and i'm going to make sure you aren't a moss-cleaning 'paw' for the rest of your life." He said bluntly, his tail lashing. "Now come along, we're going to hunt. I want to see if your as special as you claim." He mewed, gesturing for the tom to follow with his tail as he padded to the territory.
The blue tom stuck his nose up and crinkled it, looking at his mentor through thin slits of eyes but following anyways, his tail stuck up and chest puffed slightly. He still kept his nose up, in a stuck up sort of way of saying ‘I’m not going to be taking your orders anytime soon.’
He walked lightly, almost like hopping because it seemed his pads barely had time to touch the ground before they were lifted up again. “After today, you’ll be telling Halestar to turn me into a warrior right now, because I’m already perfectly capable of hunting and fighting, and I know the warrior code already.” He spoke as if his mentor was lower than him, as if he was looking down on the older tom.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old June 29th, 2017, 05:21 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
@Shadomaru

Blackfrost padded through the camp’s entrance and into the spacious clearing, which made her smile with delight as she looked back at her mate. “Look, Crowhawk! That camp is fine - a few puddles here and there, but no major flooding.” The she-cat purred, gazing around at the few clanmates that dotted the clearing in the aftermath of the storm. Most of the clan must’ve been still inside, waiting out the storm until it was completely gone. After all, there was still a light drizzle of rain coming down and misting any cat that was out in the open, like her, for example. The warrior winced at the thick mud she stepped in with each place of her paws in the clearing, knowing the it would be such a bother to groom out later.
Crowhawk sighed in relief seeing the clan was fine. It made him relax the tense feeling he had. He smiled. "That's a very good thing." He yawned again. "Because I'm tired."
Old June 29th, 2017, 05:30 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
The blue tom stuck his nose up and crinkled it, looking at his mentor through thin slits of eyes but following anyways, his tail stuck up and chest puffed slightly. He still kept his nose up, in a stuck up sort of way of saying ‘I’m not going to be taking your orders anytime soon.’
He walked lightly, almost like hopping because it seemed his pads barely had time to touch the ground before they were lifted up again. “After today, you’ll be telling Halestar to turn me into a warrior right now, because I’m already perfectly capable of hunting and fighting, and I know the warrior code already.” He spoke as if his mentor was lower than him, as if he was looking down on the older tom.

His pupils turning to slits, Onyxclaw smirked as he formed a plan. "Alright, if you're so perfect Mintpaw, walk ahead of me" he said, forcing himself to seem calm and fine with his tone. How well would he manage in battle, Onyxclaw's plan could test this.
Old June 29th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
His pupils turning to slits, Onyxclaw smirked as he formed a plan. "Alright, if you're so perfect Mintpaw, walk ahead of me" he said, forcing himself to seem calm and fine with his tone. How well would he manage in battle, Onyxclaw's plan could test this.
For a brief second, Mintpaw was shocked, but that feeling faded away as soon as it came. A cheeky grin spread across his face 'Seems Onyxclaw has come to his senses.' The apprentice happily trotted in front of the other, tail waving ever higher.
"I'll gladly walk ahead!" He walked slowly, he wanted to irritate his mentor a bit so, even though he could see the exit out into the forest, he took his time with a slow pace.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old June 29th, 2017, 06:21 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
For a brief second, Mintpaw was shocked, but that feeling faded away as soon as it came. A cheeky grin spread across his face 'Seems Onyxclaw has come to his senses.' The apprentice happily trotted in front of the other, tail waving ever higher.
"I'll gladly walk ahead!" He walked slowly, he wanted to irritate his mentor a bit so, even though he could see the exit out into the forest, he took his time with a slow pace.
Onyxclaw sighed inaudibly "no problem" he mewed cooly. With him distracted by being in front, he snuck into some undergrowth, following his pace silently with a grin on his face as he waited for the perfect moment to strike.

(He's a savage)
Old June 29th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Crowhawk sighed in relief seeing the clan was fine. It made him relax the tense feeling he had. He smiled. "That's a very good thing." He yawned again. "Because I'm tired."
Blackfrost looked at him with an amused smile. “I told you that you should’ve gotten a nap back where we were, silly tom-cat.” She teased him, giving her mate a gentle lick on the nose with an affectionate purr rumbling through her, “Let’s head inside and get some rest, hmm? You and I have been through quite the adventure today - emotionally and physically.” The warrior chuckled, hinting at the whole storm and becoming mates, all such a big experience for both of them in the long run if she thought about it hard enough. With his yawn, the long-furred warrior soon dispersed her own tired yawn. “Oh, for Starclan sake..” She murmured, shaking her head, “Sleep sounds too good right now.” Blackfrost flicked his chin with her tail, before heading off to the Warrior’s Den, her whiskers twitching contently.

[ Continued In Shadowclan Warrior's Den ]
Old June 29th, 2017, 09:11 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye flinched, as while the tom's tone made sense, he just wasn't really in the mood for it, especially in this storm. "You can't exactly blame them for being out of the storm," he pointed out, and, as if to prove his point, the sky lit up with lightning. "Maybe you should go see Daypaw," he muttered, as even though he didn't think the best of this tom, infected warriors, while still useful in their own ways, couldn't hunt or battle. At least, he liked to think all warriors could do something, even if they were somewhat crippled, or whatever. He had heard stories of some becoming medicine cats, but if that wasn't open, there was always just helping around the camp, or helping the medicine cat. There was always just learning to overcome it as well, however, that didn't matter currently. Sighing, he asked, "How is everyone in the warriors' den?" His gold and green eyes looking at Tempest once again, hoping that he would answer seriously, and not with some crude remark.

[ I'm still thinking about his opinion ]
[ But it's going to be good. I promise <3 ]
Tempestjay hissed slightly. Taken aback by the toms slightly agitated tone. "You think I'm blaming halestar for doing the right thing? No I'm not" he spat back. Eyebrows furrowing at the Tom before him. Sometimes I'm not sure if what I'm saying gets to his head. Goodness. Here are smart cats and than there are. The intelligently challenged cats. he thought. Giving a slight smirk on his thought. "I think Riverclan will get what they deserve, I'm concerned for their welfare" he responded calmly. Cocking an eyebrow at goldeneye and tilting his head back. "Just cause I hate you, doesn't mean I hate the rest of the clan mousebrain" he retorted angrily. Flicking a tail in disgust. He thinks I don't care? What. Goodness. I'm not an awful cat. And he has the odasity to think otherwise? He's the awful cat. Not me. he thought his mind raging with thoughts and mad jealousy. "I can get it out on my own. Daypaw doesn't need to waste time picking out thorns" he fired back. Lifting his paw to avoid putting further pressure on the thorn.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old June 29th, 2017, 10:29 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@Fawn
Newtpaw padded out into the spacious clearing, her curious eyes peering up at the trees as drops of rain that still lingered on the leaves slipped off and onto the ground. It was finally safe enough to come outside from the den after the nasty storm that brushed through the forest had finally moved on. A determined smile shone on her muzzle as she padded out into the clearing, walking rather fast with her shortened legs to get to the middle of the clearing. “Today is the day where I can finally work towards becoming the warrior that I’ve dreamed about..” The small she-cat murmured, closing her eyes as she felt a cooling breeze ruffle through her long-fur. The apprentice’s long, fluffy tail swished back and forth behind her as she looked around at the clanmates around her, conversing and eating prey with one another. For the past moons, she had been stuck up in the Nursery, treated like a kitten all the way to the day she turned six moons just because she didn’t grow as big as the others. She was rarely let outside, feared of wandering off or getting picked on - but now, she could go outside and go where she wanted, at least, in the territory boundaries of Shadowclan. Newtpaw was excited, giving a little bound of happiness and splashing up the mud that sat underneath her paws. Some of the dirty substance landed on her face with a small splat and she shook her head, wincing. “Mousedung..” The small female murmured. Since she was lower to the ground, she was more prone to stuff like this happening.
Old June 29th, 2017, 10:30 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Blackfrost looked at him with an amused smile. “I told you that you should’ve gotten a nap back where we were, silly tom-cat.” She teased him, giving her mate a gentle lick on the nose with an affectionate purr rumbling through her, “Let’s head inside and get some rest, hmm? You and I have been through quite the adventure today - emotionally and physically.” The warrior chuckled, hinting at the whole storm and becoming mates, all such a big experience for both of them in the long run if she thought about it hard enough. With his yawn, the long-furred warrior soon dispersed her own tired yawn. “Oh, for Starclan sake..” She murmured, shaking her head, “Sleep sounds too good right now.” Blackfrost flicked his chin with her tail, before heading off to the Warrior’s Den, her whiskers twitching contently.
[ Continued In Shadowclan Warrior's Den ]
Crowhawk sighed. "I told you, I was fine back then." He said. "I just didn't need it until now." He couldn't hide his tiredness from her any longer, purring and smiling. He had been through a lot today and it was time he slept the tiredness off him. He smiled when she yawned. "A little tired are we?" He teased before following her into the warriors den.
Closed Thread