Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 27th, 2017, 02:05 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
She took a bite of the Cole and chewed it up, she swallowed and looked up at ColdhColdhearted. A wide smile spread across her maw. "Thank you Coldhearted!" She purred as she stood up. The small She cat sighed, how should she tell him? "I have a very good reason for not doing my duties as a warrior...It's because.." She hesitated, well she had to say it at one point "I'm pregnant.."
Coldhearted watched as Cloverwhisker took the vole. It made him happy that she was eating. She was being weird to him, but he still loved her. His tail flicked, and he stood back to give her enough room as she stood up. He squinted his eyes to look at her, tilting his head for a moment. What was going on? She had sighed. Was that a good sigh? A bad sigh? Then, she started to speak and Coldhearted intently focused on what she had to say. She was giving him a reason as to why she was slacking in her work. ''Because...'' He prompted, wondering why she had hesitated. The tom took one step closer to her, but stopped once she said her next words. Time seemed to have frozen, everything seemed to have stop. What did she mean? What was she talking about? Coldhearted felt his heart stop. Then began beating irrationally fast. Was she telling the truth? ''What!'' Was his first response, then trailed along, ''How? When? Why? Huh? Are you serious? Tell me you're serious, Cloverwhisker?'' Of course, he wanted kits, but he was also fearful. If she were pregnant with kits...not just any kits, but his kits. Their kits. He didn't know what he would do. It was a hard thing to think about, but Coldhearted knew that once those little ones came into the world, everything would be fine. He would see and give unconditional love, but he knew he wasn't perfect. He was still quite worried about the whole ordeal.
Old June 27th, 2017, 05:17 AM

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Darkkit slowly opened her eyes and shook her head to make the tiredness disappear. She sat herself up and yawned, looking around at the other kits before licking her paw and rubbing it over her face. While doing this her tail twitched behind her, which then startled her when she accidentally flicked it over her back foot. With a sigh she laid back down, hoping someone would at least talk to her for once.
Old June 27th, 2017, 09:39 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Jaguarclaw woke with a start. He sat up quickly in his nest and glanced around, mainly focusing on the entrance to the den. Dim light was slowly breaking through the dark entrance. He didn't sleep in thankfully. He gave his pelt a few licks, insuring he at least looked presentable for the day. He could see hunting in their near future, but first a breakfast to get them going. His olive hues shifted towards Marbledface still sleeping in her nest. Quietly, the Bengal rose to his paws and snuck out of the warriors den towards the fresh kill pile. The dawn patrol was just returning with fresh prey so it made his plans even better. Jaguarclaw snatched up two water voles and turned to head back towards the den. They dangled, still warm in his mouth. In fact, it made his mouth water. Besides frog, Jaguarclaw couldn't resist water vole here and there. As he worked his way back into his nest, he dropped one of the voles there then set the other in front of Marbledface's nest before prodding her with one paw and hopping into his nest and awaiting her awakening. As he did so, he quietly bit into the rodent and savored all the musky tastes that flowed across his tongue.

Marbledface for once was in quite a deep sleep, and she didn't awake when the other cat stirred nor left. Though when he pushed a paw against her she did groan, groggy with sleep and rolled onto her back as she stretched. Slowly she blinked the sleep from her eyes and focused on the tom beside her, already digging into his meal. At first she felt confused, a little startled even. But then she remembered where she was again. Surrounded by support and friendship, not alone in a dark and damp tunnel. Though there had been a certain level of comfort to her tunnel home, it had been part of the old Shadowclan's den system. This was by far better however, and she reluctantly pushed herself to her paws, knowing she had a busy day set out for her.
Before digging into the vole in which Jaguarclaw had brought her, Marbledface ran her tongue quickly along the edge of her left paw and smoothed the fur on her face. She didn't want to look ridiculous around him. Her shoulder felt rather well rested and she was thankful for the large quantity of moss that they had gathered the previous day. That would make her long day of hunting much more bearable. Once she was satisfied with her fur, she glanced over at the tom and gave a shy smile of appreciation.
"Morning...Thanks." She said the latter with a small nudge of the prey so that he would understand what she was thanking him for. Before giving her stomach the chance to groan for food she dug in. Voles had never been her favorite, but the sweet and plump prey really hit the spot this morning. She would be sure to fully enjoy the well fed green leaf prey before the next leaf bare came.
Old June 27th, 2017, 10:20 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
{SORRY THIS IS SO LATE GUYS!!}

Canarypaw smiled when she said sure. He liked it when other cats accepted his company, it let him know that he was doing a good job at conversations and that he still had a knack for social situations. Sitting down, the golden tom listened to her question, then thought about it a little. "Yeah, I've done some small training today, just a few simple things like going hunting and practicing a few battle moves." He meowed, shrugging like it was nothing. But he noticed that she seemed to simply push through a few levels of meeting a new cat to a higher one. Pretty much, she was starting with a high level of questions from getting to know him. So, he would do the same. Just a little slower though. "What about you Tawnypaw? How are your fighting and hunting skills?" Green eyes sparkling with a little hint of laughter, Canarypaw but his lip to avoid smiling. A small smile still escaped though. His tone when he said that had come out a little teasingly, and Canarypaw hoped he hadn't offended The dark colored molly.
Tawnypaw watched him with an envious golden gaze. She wanted his relaxed attitude, his ability to be so... so positive. She often dwelled in the negatives of life and clung to them. Certain things just haunted her unlike others, it was uncontrollable. her gaze lowered as he asked how her training was and she simply shrugged. It wasn't that she was trying to leech off his happy attitude and dilute it, she simply just couldn't say anything positive about her training. Her mentor was tough, too tough, and never appreciative of the effort she was putting out. It felt as though becoming a warrior would be an impossible mission. "I thought I did well, I practice endlessly when I'm not with my mentor, but she wasn't impressed. She just continuously pointed out everything I was doing wrong. I understand that's her job, but she's just... so blunt about it." She tried to explain in a way the other apprentice could understand but she felt lonely revealing her troubles to him. Not even her siblings, as far as she knew, were experiencing what she was going through. They had mentors who were supportive, forgiving and who saw through their appearances. Tawny knew that she was the only one who resembled her mother so well, but it still wasn't fair that she be treated this way, it only made her want to leave the clan more than ever.
Old June 27th, 2017, 11:15 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Nightpaw turned his gaze back towards the medecine cat as he was asked the question, what would Daypaw think of their actions..? "Well, we were out in the forest and... She decided to climb a tree... I don't really know if I need to tell you the rest considering what happened is pretty easy to imagine, a tree is high and some branches aren't as solid as we hope they are..." He said, only reimagining the scenario made him sad, her falling to the ground like that was something he never wanted to see... Never again in his entire life, and he would think twice before trying to climb a tree.
Their ears twitched at the answer, eyes turning to Nightpaw, "You really thought climbing a tree was a good idea?" they mumbled under their breath. Normally, Daypaw would have given punishment for such a stupid act and report it to Halestar. But it seemed by the trauma both Nightpaw and his friend had gone through none was needed. They turned to Eclispepaw, prodding her gently with a paw, "Eclispepaw, Eclsipepaw can you hear me." they wanted the apprentice awake, as during things like this it was always better for the victim to be awake. Hopefully she wasnt dead.
@MoonHeart & Friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
His chest heaving with a pained sigh, the elder leaned forward with great effort and gently nosed a patch of fur just above a line of thorn filled puncture wounds. They weren't large or deadly, or anything of the sort, just incredibly painful and uncomfortable. Slowly laying his head back down, he directed his gaze at the young medicine cat.

"I walked- er, fell, into a thorn bush. Wanted to go hunting." It was followed by a huff of annoyance as embarrassment crept up his pelt, but quickly faded into a half-amused smile as he continued, gritting his teeth as his pelt shivered again.

"Got a few thorns stuck in me. Can you pull them out? I'm afraid that I'll end up getting them deeper if I go to pull them out."
Daypaw stared at the elder with an unamused expression,"I think youll need a warrior guard to make sure you dont leave camp for thinking crazy thoughts like that." they sighed, mumbling under their breath. Eyes scanning over the toms body they located the thorns. They turned away in the den, facing their herb wall. The wall was mainly rocks, little herbs and flowers stuffed between the cracks. It looked pretty, Daypaw thought. Of course theyd never say that out loud. grabbing a poppy flower and marigold flowers, they made their way back to Acornfall. They dropped the flowers infront of him. Daypaw picked two seeds off of the poppy flower, before shuffling them over to Acorns reach. "Eat those, itll make the pain dull a bit. If it makes you sleepy, thats normal." They turned to where the thorns were. It seemed they were deep in the toms flank, tangled in his thick fur and embedded in his skin a bit. Leaning their head down they grabbed ahold of a thorn with their small teeth before pulling the said thorn out with a huff. They leaned down again and licked at the wound to clean it. Despite Daypaws grumpy outlook, they could be gentle at times. They leaned down again to another thorn and repeated.
Old June 27th, 2017, 11:23 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Appledash watched her demonstration, and unsheathed his own claws, looking down at his ginger paws, which were more of a brown color as they were covered in dried mud from his most recent outing into the territory. He nodded, but winced inwardly. How can one cat stand to strain their paws for this long? Appledash thought it would hurt to do it, walking all over the territory. It was even hurting him, doing it for only this short amount of time. He relaxed his paws, and lifted up one to inspect. He had taken after his father, he had very dainty paws. His pads were easily scratched up as well. As she complimented his intelligence, Appledash nodded to her and smiled. "Well thank you. If like you to know that I am quite an intelligent tom. Not to brag or anything." He purred, smirking at Brokenshadow. "And you can say that again, about the mud."

Canarypaw's greeneyes sparkled as Daypaw mentioned getting help from Kestrelberry. "Well that's definitely reassuring! I thought you were going to have to learn all of the plants yourself!" The golden apprentice had been truly worried about his sibling because of the way he had become the next medicine cat, going straight to full-time medicine cat, and not first learning as an apprentice. He wished he could do that as a warrior apprentice as well. But he knew that it would probably get too stressful for him. "Yeah, hopefully we can! That would be so much fun! You, me, and Eveningpaw!" Canarypaw loved thier other littermate. Sometimes though, he wondered where his mother went wrong in naming them. As there was Daypaw, then Eveningpaw, and then him, Canarypaw. Where did that fit in? Sometimes he felt as if he should've been named Morningpaw or something, but Canarypaw loved his name. He also loved the bird he was named for, their songs were beautiful. At Daypaw's simple word, "hopefully", Canarypaw cast his gaze in their direction. He wanted to say something more about it, but decided that wasn't the best idea. So he turned the topic to something else. "Do you think you'll ever get exercise? I mean, sitting in that stuffy den all day..."
"Yeah, itll be alot easier now." Daypaw decided not to mention their Starclan mentor, Northpath. It would only raise questions on why they would want one, seeing in the past they have only expressed disliking Starclan. Even the thought of them made their pelt bristle a bit. The nodded along with their sibling, "That would be nice, hopefully I finish my training in time." med cat training took a bit longer then a warriors, seeing as there was more to learn, not to mention Daypaw just wasted half of their apprenticeship training to be a warrior, so it would take a bit of extra time. They didnt mind. They raised an eyebrow at Canarys question, "Well, hopefully so. I dont like to go out into the territory, but I'll be sure to not get chubby." They hated going out in the territory alone. Hated it. Large dark pines looming over them, creating shadows that werent there across the ground and in the corner of their eye. Though Daypaw wouldnt tell Canarypaw that, they didnt want him to stress over it.
Old June 27th, 2017, 12:03 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Coldhearted watched as Cloverwhisker took the vole. It made him happy that she was eating. She was being weird to him, but he still loved her. His tail flicked, and he stood back to give her enough room as she stood up. He squinted his eyes to look at her, tilting his head for a moment. What was going on? She had sighed. Was that a good sigh? A bad sigh? Then, she started to speak and Coldhearted intently focused on what she had to say. She was giving him a reason as to why she was slacking in her work. ''Because...'' He prompted, wondering why she had hesitated. The tom took one step closer to her, but stopped once she said her next words. Time seemed to have frozen, everything seemed to have stop. What did she mean? What was she talking about? Coldhearted felt his heart stop. Then began beating irrationally fast. Was she telling the truth? ''What!'' Was his first response, then trailed along, ''How? When? Why? Huh? Are you serious? Tell me you're serious, Cloverwhisker?'' Of course, he wanted kits, but he was also fearful. If she were pregnant with kits...not just any kits, but his kits. Their kits. He didn't know what he would do. It was a hard thing to think about, but Coldhearted knew that once those little ones came into the world, everything would be fine. He would see and give unconditional love, but he knew he wasn't perfect. He was still quite worried about the whole ordeal.
She smiled widely and stepped over to him, she nodded and rubbed her head against his shoulder followed by a thundering purr. "Yeah, It's true. We're going to have kits isn't that exciting!?" She sat down and and started to give his cheek a few quick licks.
Old June 27th, 2017, 08:02 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye was trying his best to shield himself from the rain, tucked as tightly as he could be near the leader's den. It was his first time watching over camp without Halestar, and honestly, he was nervous, especially with something this large. The Shadowclan leader was going and attacking Riverclan, and as much as he wanted to help and attack, he was forced to stay here. Maybe Halestar had a point, what would have happened if both of them had died somehow? Honestly, he had no idea how many lives Halestar had left, but still, imagine if it went wrong. The deputy shivered against the cold rain, noting that he was the only one out of any of the dens, and he supposed that made sense. The rain was like tiny pebbles, hitting him over, and over, and over, making him shut his eyes. It was always these storms he had hated as a kit, and an apprentice, and, honestly, he still hated them as a warrior and deputy. The Shadowclan camp was protected, and he had doubts that it could wash away, even though he could see streams of water rushing through the clearing, making him shiver once again. He wondered now if Halestar should have decided to do this, as it seemed really risky, then again, Halestar was strong, and she probably knew what she was doing. However, he was still having to tell himself that Halestar knew what she was doing, as it was hard to believe, especially when his fur was sticking in cold clumps to his body. Taking a shaky breath in, he huddled closer to the area he was in, slightly dryer still, his golden and green eyes narrowed as he tried to look through the rain. He noticed a cat trying to make their way towards the fresh-kill pile, which he knew was a stupid idea, since the rain would have taken away any warmth from the prey, and had made them soggy. Occasionally, yes, it would be good to eat that, even if it was like that, as long as it wasn't loaded with maggots, yet, during new-leaf, when prey was abundant, and they could easily catch more prey the next day, it seemed stupid. Maybe he should call out to the cat, tell them to go back to their den, but he was too cold to do so, since he could feel his own teeth chattering. Instead, he decided to stay huddled up in a ball of wet fur, disputed seeing branches starting to fall from trees, which he knew was normal for storms with this much power, since they were only small twigs, for now anyways. Instead, he watched the cat once again, ready to help at a moment's notice, even if his joints were now somewhat stiff.

Batting his eyes at the rain he stepped up to the fresh kill pile. Examining the mud brown furs and feathers lodged with infestations brought by the small stream now running through camp. His ears flattened, what was I expecting anyways? Fresh kill served nice and toasty? Mousebrain. the Tom took a moment to shake out his fur, sending a wave of small clear droplets into the air before their spot was quickly replaced. Frustrated with his water logged pelt he was detirmined to get to the den and shake it out there, unluckily he was faced with the heroism of saving someone and being the helpless kit avoiding the storm. He stood their for a moment before deciding on heroism. If he died being carried away by storm water he wouldn't mind an honourable mention when halestar returned and his own personal vigil. Once he was done contemplating his options and finally picking one, he wadded through puddles past the fresh kill pile. He didn't care to take it out of camp to despose of it properly. The rain would do that for him, no matter dirtying his teeth carrying it out. His fur was slick with mud and rain that splashed up from below his paws, it made it hard to focus on the task at paw. Just when he stepped into a dark puddle and a stingin pain went up his pad. He shrieked and Yankee his paw out quickly. Leaving dabs of blood on the surface before they mixed into the murky water. He twisted his paw to face him in order to inspect it, a splinter was lodged into his pad. Jutting out. He whimpered with frustration and shook his paw as if that would dismiss the pain and the splinter would go away, alas it was deeply embedded into the tough skin of his bad and wasnt going to come out easily. He grunted with frustration, you try to help someone and you recieve this? What kinda mousedung is that. I'm trying to accomplish something good in my lifetime. Thanks stick! he thought sarcasticly. He tested out his paw by simply tapping the ground a few times. Than set his paw down, an agonizing pain shot up his paw and into his shoulder. "Gah!" he spat, whisking his paw away quickly and inspecting it again. Whatever. I will live. the Tom cat set his paw down gently, avoiding the splinter at all costs, he than began to stumble towards the entrance. Peeking through the hanging trendils

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old June 27th, 2017, 08:23 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldfire View Post

Batting his eyes at the rain he stepped up to the fresh kill pile. Examining the mud brown furs and feathers lodged with infestations brought by the small stream now running through camp. His ears flattened, what was I expecting anyways? Fresh kill served nice and toasty? Mousebrain. the Tom took a moment to shake out his fur, sending a wave of small clear droplets into the air before their spot was quickly replaced. Frustrated with his water logged pelt he was detirmined to get to the den and shake it out there, unluckily he was faced with the heroism of saving someone and being the helpless kit avoiding the storm. He stood their for a moment before deciding on heroism. If he died being carried away by storm water he wouldn't mind an honourable mention when halestar returned and his own personal vigil. Once he was done contemplating his options and finally picking one, he wadded through puddles past the fresh kill pile. He didn't care to take it out of camp to despose of it properly. The rain would do that for him, no matter dirtying his teeth carrying it out. His fur was slick with mud and rain that splashed up from below his paws, it made it hard to focus on the task at paw. Just when he stepped into a dark puddle and a stingin pain went up his pad. He shrieked and Yankee his paw out quickly. Leaving dabs of blood on the surface before they mixed into the murky water. He twisted his paw to face him in order to inspect it, a splinter was lodged into his pad. Jutting out. He whimpered with frustration and shook his paw as if that would dismiss the pain and the splinter would go away, alas it was deeply embedded into the tough skin of his bad and wasnt going to come out easily. He grunted with frustration, you try to help someone and you recieve this? What kinda mousedung is that. I'm trying to accomplish something good in my lifetime. Thanks stick! he thought sarcasticly. He tested out his paw by simply tapping the ground a few times. Than set his paw down, an agonizing pain shot up his paw and into his shoulder. "Gah!" he spat, whisking his paw away quickly and inspecting it again. Whatever. I will live. the Tom cat set his paw down gently, avoiding the splinter at all costs, he than began to stumble towards the entrance. Peeking through the hanging trendils
Goldeneye was silent at first, staying nested where he was, as he still didn't want to move. However, hearing the cat cry out, he yelled towards the cat "Are you okay?" though, sadly, his words got lost in the pouring rain, making him grimace. He noticed, however, the cat was walking back to the warrior's den. The deputy was now wondering who the warrior was, even if he was on the warmer side over there. Forcing himself to get up, he sprinted as quickly as he could over to the other cat, them grimaced as he got closer. Tempestjay. Forcing himself to swallow any grudges against the tom, he looked at him, "Are you okay?" he forced out, trying his best to seem concerned. Come on Golden... He muttered to himself, Even if he isn't exactly the best warrior, you're the deputy, and you should not hold any grudges, he said to himself, looking at the tom once again, a sheet of icy rain hiiting him, making him flinch, before he looked at Tempest once more.

(( Sorry for the post being on the shorter side ))
Old June 27th, 2017, 08:48 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye was silent at first, staying nested where he was, as he still didn't want to move. However, hearing the cat cry out, he yelled towards the cat "Are you okay?" though, sadly, his words got lost in the pouring rain, making him grimace. He noticed, however, the cat was walking back to the warrior's den. The deputy was now wondering who the warrior was, even if he was on the warmer side over there. Forcing himself to get up, he sprinted as quickly as he could over to the other cat, them grimaced as he got closer. Tempestjay. Forcing himself to swallow any grudges against the tom, he looked at him, "Are you okay?" he forced out, trying his best to seem concerned. Come on Golden... He muttered to himself, Even if he isn't exactly the best warrior, you're the deputy, and you should not hold any grudges, he said to himself, looking at the tom once again, a sheet of icy rain hiiting him, making him flinch, before he looked at Tempest once more.

(( Sorry for the post being on the shorter side ))
[ Don't worry I needed a break from long-ish posts too! ]
[ Thanks for that <3 ]

Tempestjay would pull the splinter out and return to the task at paw, perhaps with the splinter gone he would pick up the pace. He limped back towards the den but heard mucky pawsteps approching. Reeling his head to the side the sight baffled him and slightly angered him. How come mister perfect shows up everywhere I go? Can't I have a moment to myself in this starclan forsaken clearing? he thought. He flicked his tail in frustration. "Do I look ok to you? Yes I'm ok aside from this splinter and the fact that most of the clan is gene out in this starclan forsaken storm" he fired back instantly. With no reson to really be angry at the Tom, aside from the fact he had taken his prey on accident. It didn't matter. He still hated him. Even if the Tom being perfect slighty intimidated him he wouldn't admit that to being he reson he hated him. Because it's not that. Right? he reassured himself

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Closed Thread