Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM

Old February 16th, 2018, 06:01 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Juniperclan rp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Patchcry nodded to wishpaw and cheered as well noticing that the ceremony was over the tortoiseshell she cat stood up now turning around and started to walk off " are you referring to starbelly? " she asked she figured that the apprentice would follow she stopped a few ways away and looked over her shoulder at the other she cat and awaited in case wishpaw decided to follow .
Wishpaw padded after Patchcry, "yeah, the older warriors think they are so stuck up." She said, not realizing the irony of her words.

Starbelly watched Wishpaw and Patchcry walk away. The ceremony had ended and he approved of the names Juniperstar had chosen. Just as he was about to talk to her, Tearfall approached her. Noticing he wasn't needed Starbelly padded away.

Starbelly is open

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Old February 16th, 2018, 06:07 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
Is it ok if Wishpaw was your app? or no? just confirming because of @CVFY)
I want bone to interact with her first before he chooses because he also has lots of other apps who wanna fill it ))

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 16th, 2018, 06:13 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Tearfall walked quickly through the grass. She had nowhere to be in particular, but it was a habit of hers to walk quickly wherever she went. The molly looked around the camp to make sure everyone was fine and didn't need assistance. It annoyed her that she was so formal in her speech, but she couldn't seem to shake off the habit. She hadn't spoken in awhile, but still remembered the cats' quizzical looks as she spoke to them. Many would ask if she was mad at them, but she was only very formal, and/or annoyed. She steadied her breath as she sat down on the ground, enjoying the pleasantly cool air that washed over her face. She spotted Juniperstar sitting up on the leader's rock and saw the leader's worried face. Tearfall stood up and approached Juniperstar, standing at the bottom of the rock. "Are you well?" Tearfall asked smoothly. She knew that there was a lot resting on the leader's shoulders, so Tearfall decided to take some of the pressure off.
Juniperstar perked her head up at her name and looked at the molly down below it was tearfall she smiled while twitching her whiskers again her tail flicked and she leaped down to the ground landing perfectly and sat down yet again " in all honesty no . It's good to hear you talking again tearfall " she meowed calmly with another smile

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 16th, 2018, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Wishpaw padded after Patchcry, "yeah, the older warriors think they are so stuck up." She said, not realizing the irony of her words.

Starbelly watched Wishpaw and Patchcry walk away. The ceremony had ended and he approved of the names Juniperstar had chosen. Just as he was about to talk to her, Tearfall approached her. Noticing he wasn't needed Starbelly padded away.

Starbelly is open
Patchcry gave an amused smile and chuckled she walked beside wishpaw
" is that so? Tell me how " she meowed her eyes shined with a few flicks of her tail her she looked at wishpaw a few times but also made sure to look ahead and not bump into any others

Old February 16th, 2018, 06:27 PM
Miraculous Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

I want bone to interact with her first before he chooses because he also has lots of other apps who wanna fill it ))
ah ok)

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Old February 16th, 2018, 06:35 PM
Miraculous Lover

Quote:
Patchcry gave an amused smile and chuckled she walked beside wishpaw
" is that so? Tell me how " she meowed her eyes shined with a few flicks of her tail her she looked at wishpaw a few times but also made sure to look ahead and not bump into any others
Wishpaw continued to walk with Patchcry, "well he acts as if I'm a kit who still needs to be scolded all the time. He's not even my father!" Wishpaw lamented to Patchcry, she was being extremely dramatic. Her voice was starting to raise and was gaining notice from others.

Old February 16th, 2018, 07:15 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Juniperstar perked her head up at her name and looked at the molly down below it was tearfall she smiled while twitching her whiskers again her tail flicked and she leaped down to the ground landing perfectly and sat down yet again " in all honesty no . It's good to hear you talking again tearfall " she meowed calmly with another smile
Tearfall smiled slightly and replied, "Is there any action that I can take to assist you?" She had known already that the leader was not okay because Tearfall knew that there was a lot of stress included the job. She wanted to help Juniperstar, but didn't quite know how. She again drew her attention to her informal way of talking, but ignored it and refused to be annoyed with herself. Tearfall blinked and tilted her head, looking at Juniperstar curiously. She enjoyed the leader's company mainly because they had a similar personality and were quite frank with each other. Tearfall had no time for dishonesty or silly games that some cats tried to play, and enjoyed more serious company where the conversations were civil.
Old February 16th, 2018, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Wishpaw continued to walk with Patchcry, "well he acts as if I'm a kit who still needs to be scolded all the time. He's not even my father!" Wishpaw lamented to Patchcry, she was being extremely dramatic. Her voice was starting to raise and was gaining notice from others.
Patchcry raised her eyebrow and looked at the apprentice beside her she made it to the kill pile which was kinda in camp any ways . She sat down giving her attention to wishpaw she grabbed a chubby looking mouse from the pile and nudged it over to her " here . And it may not seem like it but he might be doing it because he cares . Others have their own way in showing care for others " she meowed with a flick of her right ear

Old February 16th, 2018, 07:23 PM
Miraculous Lover

Quote:
Patchcry raised her eyebrow and looked at the apprentice beside her she made it to the kill pile which was kinda in camp any ways . She sat down giving her attention to wishpaw she grabbed a chubby looking mouse from the pile and nudged it over to her " here . And it may not seem like it but he might be doing it because he cares . Others have their own way in showing care for others " she meowed with a flick of her right ear
"Maybe you're right." Wishpaw said, taking a bite of the plump mouse before pushing it back over to Patchcry, "Good choice too!" She said, licking her jaws.

Old February 16th, 2018, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Tearfall smiled slightly and replied, "Is there any action that I can take to assist you?" She had known already that the leader was not okay because Tearfall knew that there was a lot of stress included the job. She wanted to help Juniperstar, but didn't quite know how. She again drew her attention to her informal way of talking, but ignored it and refused to be annoyed with herself. Tearfall blinked and tilted her head, looking at Juniperstar curiously. She enjoyed the leader's company mainly because they had a similar personality and were quite frank with each other. Tearfall had no time for dishonesty or silly games that some cats tried to play, and enjoyed more serious company where the conversations were civil.
She sighed followed by a small smile and a shake of her head
" it's a personal matter you can't really help me with it I must work on it on my own. But thank you for the offer tearfall. So enough of about my problems how have you been doing ? " she meowed blinking her eyes and tilted her head as well . She looked around and spotted wishpaw talking with a tortoiseshell warrior she assumed starbelly was off doing what ever starbelly does and gatorjaws , brackenheart and fawncreek were probably in the warriors den . She didn't know where Deathheart was which kinda worried her as well she assumed bonedust was in the med den or searching for herbs . She looked back at tearfall

Last edited by Leucos; February 16th, 2018 at 07:31 PM.