Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
EVERYTHING FINDER
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:50 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:48 AM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:39 AM
MorningMimic's Training.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:28 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:27 AM

Old March 21st, 2017, 11:09 AM
a little bit weird

My Mood: Blah
Default [SkC] Sunbreak finder!

Okay so after a little stint away from here I'm gonna try to get more active. That said, I don't want to overwhelm myself and would like to focus on finding some family/friends/whatever for my dear boy Sunbreak. What I need most will be below, as well as a simple form to fill out.

Needed || Wanted || Okay || Taken

Mate *
Enemy **
Best friend
Siblings
Parents ***
Friends
Past apprentices
Other family

* Preferably male, must be understanding of his wandering eye, but will have his utter loyalty at the end of the day.
** Can be from a different Clan.
*** Can be alive or dead, preferably at least 20 moons older than him.

The forms:

Without link:
  • Name:
  • Role Wanted:
  • Clan:
  • Personality:
  • Appearance: required for family, optional otherwise
  • RP Sample:
  • Other:

With link:
  • Name:
  • Role Wanted:
  • Link:
  • RP Sample:
  • Other:

Please be sure to either quote or mention me so I can find your reply easier! This will not be first come, first serve so a spot may be open for a couple days before I decide.

If I don't reply quickly, it's probably because I'm on mobile! My tablet's messed up so I can't get on here on the computer often.

Last edited by vantrums; March 21st, 2017 at 11:10 AM.
Old March 21st, 2017, 12:01 PM
Back from the abyss

Default Re: [SkC] Sunbreak finder!

Name
Heronback

Role Wanted
Enemy

Link
http://spiralscats.weebly.com/heronback.html

RP Sample
Rowan padded along letting his mind stray far into the clouds. Clumps of snow occasionally intercepted the dirt trail that hadn't seemed to be trodden on in many moons. His stomach let out a small rumble but he knew he could go much longer without prey as he had gotten accustomed to being awfully hungry on his journeying, as well as thirsty, tired, and even at times lonely. A smile pulled his lips back as he remembered the last interaction he had with a certain interesting loner by the name of Torture. Rowan, as usual, had developed a crush but it didn't last. Suddenly he squeaked in surprise as his paw snagged on a tree root, ripping him from the daydreaming and into reality. Hissing a curse he scrambled back up and shook the bits of dead leaf and snow from his dark auburn red pelt. He lifted his twitching nose and decided to hunt whilst he still had his strength and energy up. His ears twitched up in surprise as a faint cat scent wafted in front of his nose. His tail lifted happily as it made him happiest to meet new felines. Simmer down, not all of them are friendly. His mind flashed back to the memories of meeting a hostile clan patrol back when he was exploring the forest. Though some of them, such as Talonpaw, were curious, innocent, and kind their were the territorial as well. Rowan twitched his whiskers impatiently reminding himself to stop drifting off.
He sped up into a trot in search for the cats, hoping they were fascinating. The scent got stronger and stronger as he walked on and by the time he got closest the sun had switched sides of the sky but was still above the trees. Rowan carefully stepped out of the shelter of the undergrowth and in view of the others. "Hello." His voice rumbled softly in his throat as he greeted the pair with kind, and gentle lime green eyes.

Other
He has many enemies already and he has murdered his father and another tom but no one is to know but some can suspect him.
Old March 21st, 2017, 03:51 PM
a little bit weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
Name
Heronback

Role Wanted
Enemy

Link
http://spiralscats.weebly.com/heronback.html

RP Sample
Rowan padded along letting his mind stray far into the clouds. Clumps of snow occasionally intercepted the dirt trail that hadn't seemed to be trodden on in many moons. His stomach let out a small rumble but he knew he could go much longer without prey as he had gotten accustomed to being awfully hungry on his journeying, as well as thirsty, tired, and even at times lonely. A smile pulled his lips back as he remembered the last interaction he had with a certain interesting loner by the name of Torture. Rowan, as usual, had developed a crush but it didn't last. Suddenly he squeaked in surprise as his paw snagged on a tree root, ripping him from the daydreaming and into reality. Hissing a curse he scrambled back up and shook the bits of dead leaf and snow from his dark auburn red pelt. He lifted his twitching nose and decided to hunt whilst he still had his strength and energy up. His ears twitched up in surprise as a faint cat scent wafted in front of his nose. His tail lifted happily as it made him happiest to meet new felines. Simmer down, not all of them are friendly. His mind flashed back to the memories of meeting a hostile clan patrol back when he was exploring the forest. Though some of them, such as Talonpaw, were curious, innocent, and kind their were the territorial as well. Rowan twitched his whiskers impatiently reminding himself to stop drifting off.
He sped up into a trot in search for the cats, hoping they were fascinating. The scent got stronger and stronger as he walked on and by the time he got closest the sun had switched sides of the sky but was still above the trees. Rowan carefully stepped out of the shelter of the undergrowth and in view of the others. "Hello." His voice rumbled softly in his throat as he greeted the pair with kind, and gentle lime green eyes.

Other
He has many enemies already and he has murdered his father and another tom but no one is to know but some can suspect him.
Ohhh, he's a very developed cat and I do like him! I'm still going to hold off for another day or so but I think he's a good match for an enemy.

If I don't reply quickly, it's probably because I'm on mobile! My tablet's messed up so I can't get on here on the computer often.
Old March 21st, 2017, 07:57 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantrums View Post
Ohhh, he's a very developed cat and I do like him! I'm still going to hold off for another day or so but I think he's a good match for an enemy.
Sounds good to me ^^
Old March 21st, 2017, 08:37 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Name: Acornflash
Role Wanted: Past apprentice
Link: http://what-a-tragedy.weebly.com/acorn.html
RP Sample: I normally match my partner, but this is my most recent post: Here
Other:

lio was here ♥
Old March 21st, 2017, 08:52 PM
a little bit weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
Name: Acornflash
Role Wanted: Past apprentice
Link: http://what-a-tragedy.weebly.com/acorn.html
RP Sample: I normally match my partner, but this is my most recent post: Here
Other:
Ohh, definitely accepted! Sunbreak's an understanding type so I feel he'd have tried to make it as easy as possible for him during his apprenticeship. He'd probably still try to offer him advice tbh.

Old March 21st, 2017, 09:33 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Name: Cliffheart
Role Wanted: Friend
Link: https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/cliffheart.html
RP Sample: [Dusk Syndicate Territory page 56 (I think)]

Forest was met by the site of her formidable trainer hold just one cat in his jaws. At first she was feeling better. Only one more life to be taken. That was until she smelled the scent of the cat, the fur color, the eyes, the scared expression. The smell of Windclan radiated off of the small she cat who looked about the same age as her. No, this cat was exactly the same age as her. They were born in the same nest, on the same day, in the same litter. This was none other than her sister Brindlepaw standing before her, out on the slaughter list that Broken had made up. She took a step back, appalled by the sight. She couldn't do this, she wouldn't. Even though this was the sister that had betrayed her and her family, they were still blood related, and plus, she felt closest to Brindle. It was the closest thing she had come to in a normal family relationship. "I-I Broken I can't kill her she's my si-" and Broken had let go, Brindle had ran off. The Ebony she cat did not finish her sentence, knowing that would make matters worse. I have to catch her, and let her know I'm not going to kill her, without letting Broken know. she thought hurriedly. Thinking fast she forced her paws to move, tearing off after the rustling undergrowth as she hunted her sister. What would she do when she caught her? She couldn't kill her, and she knew that if she couldn't kill Brindle, then Broken most certainly would. She had seen him do it before.

Other: nurp
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; March 21st, 2017 at 09:37 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2017, 05:03 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Name: Auroraflame
Link: Here
RP Sample: [Taken from WindClan Clearing, Page 129]
"If you've got nothing to say then you shouldn't have acted like you were so smart earlier," Winterwisp muttered bitterly. She didn't like cats who always spoke nothing but nonsense. The warrior didn't have time for things so stupid, they were nothing but a waste of her time. Many moons of Winterwisp's life had been wasted doing nothing but listening to cats speak harsh words to her. Not once had she fought back. Now that she was older, she was using her time by fighting back. Afterall, she wasn't going to just sit there and look stupid. That was an obvious sign of weakness. She couldn't afford to appear weak. Because she simply wasn't.
Winterwisp could just see the immense amount of joy that her anger was causing the other she-cat. That just made her angrier than ever. Emberdust was just using her anger against her. Oh how she hated it when cats did that. Although, as much as she hated to admit it, Winterwisp could relate. She loved seeing the looks on the faces of other cats when she made them angry. Or if she burned them by coming back with an amazing comeback. It just gaze Winterwisp great satisfaction and she loved the feeling. It made her feel....powerful. Seeing others angry and beaten was one of the very few things that could make Winterwisp happy. She obviously didn't express her joy, but on the inside, she was cackling with glee.

Winterwisp could see the slightly startled expression on Emberdust's face as she suddenly snarled. It made her give off another insane grin.
The WindClan warrior found that Emberdust was a rather strange cat. When Winterwisp had briefly mentioned being bullied as a young kit, Emberdust had showed signs of pity. No cat had done that before. The black and white she-cat felt no gratefulness towards the orange she-cat for the pity, but it didn't really make her want to hate her any further.
Winterwisp shook her head softly. What was she thinking? Since when did she ever feel like not feeling any hate towards a cat, no matter who they were.
"I've already tried making it better. It never works," Winterwisp replied bluntly. It was true. Near warriorhood, Winterwisp had tried to show her kinder side, but had failed miserably as the cat she had picked to test it out on, wasn't much kinder than her. "I've spent enough moons trying. There's no point now," Winterwisp continued in a sneering tone.

Emberdust's next words just made her anger flare up again. "I will do what I want to who I want, when I want," Winterwisp said coldly, anger blazing in her pale green hues. "I don't take kindly to those who threaten me," Winterwisp snarled softly, baring her teeth.
The most the warrior could do was sigh in exasperation. This she-cat was so stubborn. What more would it take to show her that she really didn't like Blazingstar. "You really want me to whack you don't you?" Winterwisp asked, though she would pay no attention to any answer she got. It was a rhetorical question. "FOR THE LAST TIME. I DON'T LIKE HIM!" the warrior suddenly shrieked into Emberdust's ear, getting sick of her insistance.
Other: Nada c:

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; March 22nd, 2017 at 05:09 AM.
Old March 23rd, 2017, 02:42 PM
a little bit weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Name: Cliffheart
Link: https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/cliffheart.html
RP Sample: [Dusk Syndicate Territory page 56 (I think)]

Forest was met by the site of her formidable trainer hold just one cat in his jaws. At first she was feeling better. Only one more life to be taken. That was until she smelled the scent of the cat, the fur color, the eyes, the scared expression. The smell of Windclan radiated off of the small she cat who looked about the same age as her. No, this cat was exactly the same age as her. They were born in the same nest, on the same day, in the same litter. This was none other than her sister Brindlepaw standing before her, out on the slaughter list that Broken had made up. She took a step back, appalled by the sight. She couldn't do this, she wouldn't. Even though this was the sister that had betrayed her and her family, they were still blood related, and plus, she felt closest to Brindle. It was the closest thing she had come to in a normal family relationship. "I-I Broken I can't kill her she's my si-" and Broken had let go, Brindle had ran off. The Ebony she cat did not finish her sentence, knowing that would make matters worse. I have to catch her, and let her know I'm not going to kill her, without letting Broken know. she thought hurriedly. Thinking fast she forced her paws to move, tearing off after the rustling undergrowth as she hunted her sister. What would she do when she caught her? She couldn't kill her, and she knew that if she couldn't kill Brindle, then Broken most certainly would. She had seen him do it before.

Other: nurp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Name: Auroraflame
Link: Here
RP Sample: [Taken from WindClan Clearing, Page 129]
"If you've got nothing to say then you shouldn't have acted like you were so smart earlier," Winterwisp muttered bitterly. She didn't like cats who always spoke nothing but nonsense. The warrior didn't have time for things so stupid, they were nothing but a waste of her time. Many moons of Winterwisp's life had been wasted doing nothing but listening to cats speak harsh words to her. Not once had she fought back. Now that she was older, she was using her time by fighting back. Afterall, she wasn't going to just sit there and look stupid. That was an obvious sign of weakness. She couldn't afford to appear weak. Because she simply wasn't.
Winterwisp could just see the immense amount of joy that her anger was causing the other she-cat. That just made her angrier than ever. Emberdust was just using her anger against her. Oh how she hated it when cats did that. Although, as much as she hated to admit it, Winterwisp could relate. She loved seeing the looks on the faces of other cats when she made them angry. Or if she burned them by coming back with an amazing comeback. It just gaze Winterwisp great satisfaction and she loved the feeling. It made her feel....powerful. Seeing others angry and beaten was one of the very few things that could make Winterwisp happy. She obviously didn't express her joy, but on the inside, she was cackling with glee.

Winterwisp could see the slightly startled expression on Emberdust's face as she suddenly snarled. It made her give off another insane grin.
The WindClan warrior found that Emberdust was a rather strange cat. When Winterwisp had briefly mentioned being bullied as a young kit, Emberdust had showed signs of pity. No cat had done that before. The black and white she-cat felt no gratefulness towards the orange she-cat for the pity, but it didn't really make her want to hate her any further.
Winterwisp shook her head softly. What was she thinking? Since when did she ever feel like not feeling any hate towards a cat, no matter who they were.
"I've already tried making it better. It never works," Winterwisp replied bluntly. It was true. Near warriorhood, Winterwisp had tried to show her kinder side, but had failed miserably as the cat she had picked to test it out on, wasn't much kinder than her. "I've spent enough moons trying. There's no point now," Winterwisp continued in a sneering tone.

Emberdust's next words just made her anger flare up again. "I will do what I want to who I want, when I want," Winterwisp said coldly, anger blazing in her pale green hues. "I don't take kindly to those who threaten me," Winterwisp snarled softly, baring her teeth.
The most the warrior could do was sigh in exasperation. This she-cat was so stubborn. What more would it take to show her that she really didn't like Blazingstar. "You really want me to whack you don't you?" Winterwisp asked, though she would pay no attention to any answer she got. It was a rhetorical question. "FOR THE LAST TIME. I DON'T LIKE HIM!" the warrior suddenly shrieked into Emberdust's ear, getting sick of her insistance.
Other: Nada c:
Both are accepted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
Sounds good to me ^^
I'm gonna go ahead and accept Heronback as well. They're a good match for enemies, even if Heronback has multiple ones. :P

Old March 23rd, 2017, 02:47 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantrums View Post
Okay so after a little stint away from here I'm gonna try to get more active. That said, I don't want to overwhelm myself and would like to focus on finding some family/friends/whatever for my dear boy Sunbreak. What I need most will be below, as well as a simple form to fill out.

Needed || Wanted || Okay || Taken

Mate *
Enemy **
Best friend
Siblings
Parents ***
Friends
Past apprentices
Other family

* Preferably male, must be understanding of his wandering eye, but will have his utter loyalty at the end of the day.
** Can be from a different Clan.
*** Can be alive or dead, preferably at least 20 moons older than him.

The forms:

Without link:
  • Name:
  • Role Wanted:
  • Clan:
  • Personality:
  • Appearance: required for family, optional otherwise
  • RP Sample:
  • Other:

With link:
  • Name:
  • Role Wanted:
  • Link:
  • RP Sample:
  • Other:

Please be sure to either quote or mention me so I can find your reply easier! This will not be first come, first serve so a spot may be open for a couple days before I decide.
I would use flickerpaw for something, perhaps sibling but he is much much younger I believe. And you made him for me! Do you think that's okay?

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord