Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Foxine
Today 11:34 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:29 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dust
Today 11:27 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by zozelen
Today 11:12 AM

Old January 19th, 2021, 02:07 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Thunderglade

Crowspeck sniffed along the border, the WindClan warrior checking every last strip of land for any clues. Unfortunately, he has no such luck. There was an abandoned badger den which Twilightstar might have been in, but the only scent he caught was a stale badger scent. Sighing, he turned to meet up with Puddlesplash and Maplebird. @Puddle~ @Panda1440
Old January 19th, 2021, 04:22 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy

Cricketfire continued on with his patrolmates, marking the border as a strange scent reached him. He couldn't place a paw on it, though. And it was sure not pleasant. His eyes darted to Stripeseed when the tom started to move. He still didn't know what the scent was, though. It was only when the tom said something to him. Twolegs.

He quietly hissed. The wretched creatures dared step on WindClan territory! Or, maybe it was in ThunderClan. He hadn't even seen it yet. His yellow eyes swept the surroundings until he spotted it. He hissed again. Running straight at at the Twoleg thing wouldn't be a good idea, but they couldn't just leave it alone, either. They'd about finished with the patrol, though, so they could go back after marking the rest of the border and report it to Breezefeather, who could send a larger group of cats out. And the Twolegs might've had something to do with Twilightstar's disappearance.

"We should finish marking the borders, but stay far enough from the... thing." Cricketfire murmured to Gullpaw and Stripeseed. @Zesty Mango @VALLIANCE
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old January 19th, 2021, 04:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@VALLIANCE @Phoenix Fall

Gullpaw gave a wrinkle at the smell, frankly she would have just ignoring normally, but she wasn’t leading the patrol. Twolegs are stupid and probably wouldn’t even scent them likely, so they just couldn’t be loud. But the warriors were in charge.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 20th, 2021, 09:51 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Kyrieknight @Panda1440

When there was no sign of their leader in the ditch, Puddlesplash quickly became discouraged. They’d searched a large portion of the border at this point, and there weren’t really any more plausible places where their leader possibly could’ve ended up. Noticing Crowspeck approaching again, looking rather solemn, he assumed the other warrior also had no luck. “Find anything?” There was no real point in asking the question - the answer was already clear. “Should we continue searching, or do we let Breezefeather know we couldn’t find any trace of Twilightstar?” It wasn’t typical of the russet warrior to give up so easily, yet in this case, more searching wouldn’t make their leader magically appear.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old January 20th, 2021, 09:56 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Crowspeck thought for a moment, his tail twitching. There could still be a chance to find Twilightstar, but it was getting the smaller as time passed. If they kept searching, it would most likely be a waste of time. "Let's report back. No need to waste energy when there's nothing to gain," he finally said, looking at the two warriors. "We've searched the entire premise. If she's not here, she might be somewhere else, but I doubt it. Still, we should head back before ThunderClan catches our scent and get suspicious. Who knows what they might try to accuse us of, and we are busy as is with our missing leader. Does anyone disagree?"
@Puddle~ @Panda1440

Last edited by Akira; January 20th, 2021 at 09:56 PM.
Old January 21st, 2021, 07:24 AM
particles of stars

"No, I agree. " Maplebird didn't really want argument, and was never one to truly voice her opinion.

[ @Puddle~ @Kyrieknight] [sry for the short reply]
Old January 29th, 2021, 12:36 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days

Ravenkit ran and ran. Had he lost Whitekit? He had been running for so long! Where even was he? He was looking for Shadeclan.. Or well, was it Shadowclan? He was looking for his precious leader! Dawnstar had been using her. He probably crossed the border by now. He was shaking and with good reason. After all he'd been through today he should have a tiny break! He looked around wearily now scared realizing what he was really doing. Setting himself in danger walking straight to Shadowclan with no plan whatsoever. Leaving his Mother behind in a shadow of grief. He was still only a kit! Maybe he was crazy, but maybe it was just a big stupid dream perhaps he was waiting to wake up next to the soft fur of his sweet Mother. But he never woke up; he sank to the forest floor. No pine trees. Didn't some of his clan members talk about something to do with pine trees and Shadowclan? Maybe. But he was nowhere near any of the trees that made it hard to see, therefore naming it "Shadowclan" he was in a huge colorful forest not like any pine tree he had been told of. Panic settled in was he wrong to leave? Yes, this was a huge mistake and now he would die alone not knowing the way back to Whitekit or Ashfeather his mom. He sobbed quietly, such a dumb kit. But- then again. He didn't go to Shadowclan he wasn't a failure maybe if he tried to catch something.. but that would probably not really help his situation would it? He lowered himself to the ground as he could hear sounds around him. He was on another clan's territory! Oh no, what would he do now? He shouldn't have left.. But his clan was going to Shadowclan! He needed to do something. He raised himself worried. Would he get caught just like Twilightstar and held as a bargain? Ashfeather would do anything for him or his sister. He miserably looked around. Was he as dangerous like he thought? But he realized that any cat that had been walking was now gone and now the only sound that remained was the animals that swarmed among the trees or ground or maybe even just out of sight. His breath slowed and he sat down the scent was odd in this land and nothing like the moor where he had been only a while ago, well maybe a while ago-- could have been hours! --he wasn't sure all he knew was that he was far away from the crazy and evil leader who was determined to hold two clans at once. Now it felt more like a reflex sort of- he looked around anxiously as if any second a huge amount of warriors would leap out at him and grab him. He fell to the forest's floor, it wasn't where he used to hide of course so it was new and strange. He dozed off a bit trying to think of where he could go or where he was straining his mind to remember the descriptions of the two other clans.

[ @Slushie ]

Salutations, I hope you're having a pleasant day!

I am currently semi-active!
Old January 29th, 2021, 07:52 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance

[ @TheSnowyAnimal ]

Well... this was certainly unexpected.

Buckstar stepped out of the undergrowth and bent to sniff at the collapsed kit. He didn't seem hurt, just... sleeping? His brows pinched together. Why was a WindClan kit all the way out here, sleeping on the outskirts of ThunderClan's territory. "Uh, hey, kiddo." He nudged the kit gently with one paw, trying to wake him up. "Hey, what are you doing so far away from your camp? How'd you even get out here on your own?"
Old January 29th, 2021, 08:26 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days

Ravenkit's body sprang up in surprise. Fear lingered in his eyes as he looked up and shrank under the huge cat's gaze. I-Who are you? I-I le-f-t-t camp-- I mean.. That's none of you.. Business! He stammered letting a bunch of words fall out of him and he looked up. Who was this? He looked strong. Wait- oh dear- OH NO! It-It was Buckstar! How long had he been on the soft ground? He licked his shaken fur as fast as he could but he failed to let it lie flat. How could he explain to Buckstar this. Uh. He didn't have to!! Buckstar was Thunderclan's leader so maybe he should be worried. As he heard Dawnstar was cruel and crazy but Buckstar was wise and kind of nice so would he take him captive? Perhaps Buckstar could help him find his Leader! He suddenly looked up at him hopefully still fearful and not trusting of the new cat but he could feel hope spark in his chest as he looked into his eyes but couldn't find the words to talk to the leader. He was still a kit so when he tried to talk he just made a tiny moan be let out of his tiny muzzle.

[ @Slushie - Sorry I spelled your name wrong and I just realized-]

Salutations, I hope you're having a pleasant day!

I am currently semi-active!

Last edited by Inconsistency; February 1st, 2021 at 06:00 PM.
Old February 1st, 2021, 06:27 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance

// @TheSnowyAnimal

────────

Buckstar pulled back and arched his brows at the stammering kit. "Technically, kiddo, it is my business. You're on ThunderClan's territory." This kit seemed terrified of him - just terrified in general, really, and he couldn't help but wonder if something had happened - and he backed up a few steps to give him some space before sitting down and curling his tail over his paws. "Take your time. I'll be sitting right here."