Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 01:52 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM

Old November 9th, 2023, 02:11 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: BRALCON: A Kit Finder

Name:
Bluetkit(Bluetblush), Bravekit(Bravedream)

AMAB(he/him). Possibly trans in the future?

Appearance:
A lender/lithe silver tabby tom with one white sock and hetero-chromatic green/yellow-gold eyes. He has a white tail, one white sock(his right rear leg), and three tiny white dots under his left eye. His eyes are unusually bright - the yellow-gold one almost as bright and clear as honey, while his green eye is the color of an emerald. His fur is medium-length and soft, silky and kept clean.

Personality:
not that one guy that'd leave the fam to join the Mafia. nope, totally. nah, he'd make his own mafia! He is giving and generous, but he is socially awkward and it is hard for him to talk to other cats his age normally - that's why he lurks in the shadow of his parents or other warriors he trusts. Despite the fact that he's only a kit, he continuously tries to meet his parent's highest standards, and he strikes to exced them. He is loyal to RiverClan, but he's fearful - slightly - of his ShadowClan relatives.

Plot Ideas?:
joins the Russian Mafia I think that, one day, he and some of his 'friends' sneak out of the Camp unbeknownst to other cats. This little dummy baby had followed them closely but the had left him, running at a fast pace away from him. Leaving him... alone... in the dark. This is how his fear of the dark
Then again, one day, as an apprentice, he'll meet one of his ShadowClan relatives - Bonepaw(played by me-). By this time, his uncle Shatterpaw(me again-) and him have grown kind of close and Shatter is now protective of the baby. Well, ----paw and Shatterbite meet Bonepaw while on a patrol. They don't know this tom, but Bonepaw is a little bit of a flirt and he ends up admitting that he's reltated to Dawnstar. Then they realize that they're all related, and a ShadowClan warrior comes up and demands that Shatterbite and ----paw leave the border. Of course, Shatter is a little hostile... and the warrior ends up clawing Shatterbite, who then attacks him. A little border scuffle ensues, then they

Dynamic w/ Bracken:
He wants to be like her, in a way, but he also wants to be his own cat while be like his father at the same time. Torn in three ways, he will end up being a part of them all. He knows his mama was part of ShadowClan, and he'd often want to ask about her life and the other family members they have.

Dynamic w/ Falcon:
He follows his papa around like a little shadow, often preferring to be lurking with his papa in the Medicine Cat den. Despite the fact that he's not very social, he loves to chat with his daddy and he'd often be with him instead of other cats his age.

Other:

@/els @/poppy.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; November 9th, 2023 at 02:44 PM.
Old November 16th, 2023, 01:55 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

TUNNEL OF FATE

MUMBLE’KIT - MUMBLE’PAW - MUMBLE’HEART
FUMBLE’KIT - FUMBLE’PAW - FUMBLE’STEP
NIGHT’KIT - NIGHT’PAW - NIGHTWING

I don’t have time…
I don’t have time…
I don’t have time…
Just leave me alone…
but you have everything you want
Why would you wanna be with me?
I’m nothing
Special

meet [ redacted] the son of falcon’feather and a shadowclan queen. He never asked to be born into a family like this but nonetheless here he was. Often being whispered about and stared at by your fellow ‘clan-mates’ doesn’t bother him much. Actually nothing bothers him much because he doesn’t show much emotion. He walks around with a straight face and doesn’t care much about his kin unless it’s his younger siblings.

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; December 11th, 2023 at 01:36 PM.
Old November 16th, 2023, 02:05 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours

Placeholder I'm thinking

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old November 26th, 2023, 12:42 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

last bump before we decide!
Old November 26th, 2023, 07:57 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Name:
Eaglekit

Appearance:
A long-furred tabby, with an orange back and a white underbelly and chest. She has white socks on all of her paws except her front right paw. Her tail is tipped with white, and her ears are tipped a darker brown. She has two pale green-yellow eyes, and a white muzzle.

Personality:
Eaglekit is boisterous and gives off a very confident energy, but holds a crippling insecurity inside that she will never be enough for her parents or her clan. She can be bossy and headstrong as a way to compensate for that. She can be a bit of a worrier when it comes to her siblings, and will often hover around them. Despite her slightly abrasive bossiness, Eaglekit is quick to protect her family and her clanmates, and is more of a healer rather than a fighter.

Plot Ideas?:
Eaglekit--once she is an apprentice--wondering if she would be better suited for Shadowclan, and perhaps running away there?
After a particularly nasty fight with Bracken, Eagle runs off to find a gift that would make a suitable apology, and finds herself deep within unfamiliar territory.

Dynamic w/ Bracken:
Eaglekit would have a bit of a strained relationship with Brackenfire. She wants nothing more than to be the perfect daughter, but her attitude often clashes with Bracken's, and leaves both headstrong she-cats in an awkward situation. But Eagle will always do her best to smooth things over, and usually achieves this by bringing her mother presents like leaves, moss with water, neat rocks she can fit in her mouth, and once she's an apprentice, the best prey she can find. She loves Brackenfire more than anything, and will do often the most ridiculous things to prove it. If something traumatizing were to happen, Eagle would probably flock to Bracken instead of Falcon, and would rely on her mother for comfort in that situation. She wants Bracken's affection more than she lets on.

Dynamic w/ Falcon:
Compared to her bossy attitude everywhere else, Eaglekit would be an absolute angel child to her father. She would adore him and follow everything he does to the letter. To her, Falconfeather is even more important than Starclan. She hopes that one day, she can follow in the steps of her father and become Riverclan's greatest medicine cat.

Dynamic w/ siblings:
Eaglekit would likely be the oldest of the three, since she boasts a rather bold and know-it-all personality. She is likely to mother the other kits whether they like it or not, but she really wants the best for them. She's energetic, but as she grows she will become a little more subdued and learn how to manage her excess energy in a way that doesn't involve bossing her siblings around.

Other:
*waves* o/
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old November 26th, 2023, 08:11 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuwu View Post

Name:

Shallowkit > Shallowpaw > Shallowfrost

Appearance:
bump!

Personality:
She is a kindhearted and well meaning cat who's very curious and always wanting to learn more about everything around her while being a quick learner. Tries her best to be "out of the way" of others who are doing things but might pop in to ask a few questions if she finds it interesting and they don't appear to be upset. If she doesnt have questions about things she tends to stay quiet and just watches everything around her. she would gladly listen to any stories from elders or anyone, even if the stories are exaggerated. Using even the stories as a way to learn more about everything there is in the world

Plot Ideas?:
One small idea could be Shallow starting to have gender dysphoria in late apprentice/early warrior days and going to Bracken for help to figure out whats going on and they work out together that shes genderfluid.

Maybe some clanmates could be rude or suspicious towards Shallow due to her halfclan nature and it could give her some anxiety/insecurities about it despite being 100% certain she wants to stay in riverclan

Dynamic w/ Bracken:
Shallow would be very respectful to Brackens strict parenting, making sure shes doing her best to be a good example while still being quietly cheerful and loving towards Bracken. If there isnt anything interesting happening she would probably be just sitting/laying near Bracken, just enjoying either sitting silently with her mother or even conversations if they came up!

As she gets older she would stay close with Bracken, often sharing tongues and prey, telling Bracken what shes been up to and just in general staying really close

Dynamic w/ Falcon:
She would probably try to spend alot of time with Falcon to try and learn more about herbs and medical care, even if she doesnt become a medicine cat she would just find it interesting to learn about and it could be handy if there was ever an emergency! Would probably watch Falcon from the nursery or even trying to go over to the medicine den to get a better view at things he would do (if she was allowed to of course! and she would never bother him if it was something serious or a sickness she could catch)

As she gets older she would probably stray a little farther from Falcon, giving him time and space to do his job but would offer to go on herb patrols for him if he needs anything. Every few days offering to share a meal with him if he has the time

Dynamic w/ Siblings:
With her littermates she would try to stop them from getting into any trouble, trying to keep them up to their parents standards. Shallow would refuse any attempts to sneak out of camp or anything of the such and would probably make sure Bracken was told about any schemes. Other then that she would behave similarly with them as she does with Bracken, hanging out around them, watching them play, sometimes joining in if the game wasnt super high energy

As she gets older she would probably only keep one other littermate close while the other(s) grew more distant

With her otherclan siblings she would probably want to have a slight relationship with them but still keep them at an arms length, maybe sharing tongues at gatherings and getting to know eachother but nothing more, keeping her loyalty firmly in riverclan.

Speech style: (trying to show it with the typing ehe)
she um,, would start off being really uh quiet and just,,, unsure? of herself, probably stuttering- no tripping over her words. Wanting to sound more mat-mature? but would always question herself as if she um, wasnt sure if she was saying things right? no uh- correctly, that- thats what i mean

Once she is older she will give herself more leeway with her words, allowing herself to be more simple in word choice so that she isnt worried about taking to much time to work out what she wishes to say. She still tries to keep up the mature speech style but is more confident and has realized its not always important to always use "correct" words

Other:
I would do everything i could to keep this kit active and have them stay in riverclan until she dies. I have no plans to kill her off for at least a long while, i love the design i made and her personality. I want her to stick around for a while and have some/alot of story with her.
Im up for total communication between with both or either parent(s) for anything if thats wanted, via VM, PM or discord

If she is accepted she will become my main riverclan cat, she will have highest priority when it comes to any riverclan cats i may or may not make in the future

Small warning is that i do have severe dysgraphia so while i try to make detailed and at least medium sized replies it may sometimes be a little wrong on spelling and grammar but i am trying my best to always be getting better!

@els @poppy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

"The biggest problem I have, is that we didn't meet sooner."

Palekit , Palepaw , Palesun/flame/bright/light

Pronouns: He/Him
Future: Menace.
Role: Runt. The tinie, the wittlest, wittle brother

"I'm planning on making some bad choices tonight and I need them on my side."

Short description: A short grey tabby with a ginger fade and icy blue eyes.
Description: A small tom with an alabaster base coat with the belly being a faded pale ginger. Soft grey tabby markings littered on the body, with his tail fading from alabaster to soft grey. He has medium, soft and borderline curly fur and bright blue eyes. Akin to that of the sky during sunrise.
Base Coat: The color of the moon
Patterns: Moon craters grey
Eye Color: Cloudy sky blue
Pelt: medium, texture of a whispy cloud.
Aesthetics: Crepuscular rays, Sun Pillars, Yellow Roses, Purple Moonflowers, Glittering Gold , Yellow Apples, campfire in a log cabin during the winter, a dense forest during the day, fairy circles, handknit gifts, cuddle piles, love filled chirps.
Love: From a younger brother, scratchy and ragged, but filled with everything and all of him. Scraped knees and band aids, snotty noses and abrasive attitudes. Dressing up like you because you're his hero, silent hugs, he seeks you out because your hugs hide him from the world, he seeks you out because your hugs feel like the best hug because you are his world.
Mood Board: Here.

'I'm here for a good time, not a long time.'

Personality:
+Creative , good natured , extrovert , bubbily , friendly
=Realistic , pushy , stubborn , loud , excitable , mischevious, instinctual
-abbrasive , loud, egotistical , ignorant , impulsive , aggressive (chihuahua) , feral (raccoon)

Other ways to describe him: "He had good intentions, but god was he spiteful." :: "I'll stab you."
"Stop being grumpy. I won't talk to you if you're grumpy." :: "One day I will use you."
"I prefer to think of myself as a Mild Inconvenience" :: "Die."
He would fight god and brag about getting his butt kicked.
If he had thumbs, he would use them to steal.
Can, and will complain about anything if prompted on the spot.
He has no filter. Whatever he's thinking is said out loud for better or worse.
Secretly loves the attention he gets from his family, revels in it. If ignored he will feel forgotten.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

Hollowkit || Hollowpaw || Hollowviper
Hollow - for his raspy voice
Viper - for his ferocity and willingness to strike back

AMAB || he/they/it/snake || homosexual
|| X ||
==========

Let’s go in the garden
You’ll find something waiting
Right there where you left it,
Lying upside down

==========
Hollow is cold in nature, often keeping others at an arm's length and unwilling to let them in. It’s unclear how snake came to be this way, considering both snake’s parents love him very much, but maybe it’s just a combination of his natural state and the high expectations on his shoulders causing him to view all failure as weakness and undesirable, and any vulnerable emotion as something that isn’t beneficial.

Yet, bits of his softer side seep through the cracks in this facade of his, and it’s not uncommon to find it cuddled up with either of its parents or siblings. Hollow can be… a little sensitive. They don’t always show it, often, they prefer to keep this undesirable aspect of them hidden away where no one will know it exists, but criticism really gets to snake and will stick with snake for a long time. Everything stays with him, from the smallest thing to the biggest thing, all bottled up until the day he just explodes and is left… hollow.
==========

When you finally find it,
You’ll see how it’s faded.
The underside is lighter
When you turn it around.

==========
While snake’s parents hold snake to pretty high standards, Hollow will hold himself to even higher standards. If he’s not perfect the first time, then there’s no use trying. Because of this, I think it’ll have a very hard apprenticeship, the inevitable failures piling one on top of the other until they explode at anyone who’s around him. When that happens, it’ll need someone to bring it back down to earth and shed some perspective. This can be either Bracken or Falcon, I think it’ll depend on who Hollow is closer to. Perhaps it’s realized that… maybe high expectations aren’t always the healthiest things to force onto a cat so young and there should’ve been room and conversations allotted for failure, there should have been some leniency.

Hollow will not accept the words said to them right away - feeling like it’s too little too late and the damage had already been done, but he’ll come around to the idea of failure, of not being perfect all the time. It will take a lot of work to get there, but Hollowviper will be a warrior who can accept failures with little more than a grumble and a vow to try again.
==========

Everything stays right where you left it,
Everything stays, but it still changes.
Ever so slightly,
Daily and nightly,
In little ways,
When everything stays.

==========

@poppy. @els

Quick interest check !! If you're still interested in your character, we would love to offer you a spot in the litter! Me and els talked about these three before they went on hiatus, so it's not me going rogue I promise we talked about this

Will possibly take a peek at the other applications (and PLACEHOLDERS >:3) for a hypothetical fourth kit but since me and els wanted a smaller litter, these are the ones we selected
Old November 26th, 2023, 08:16 PM
Rat

Bump Policy: 1 day

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post

Quick interest check !! If you're still interested in your character, we would love to offer you a spot in the litter! Me and els talked about these three before they went on hiatus, so it's not me going rogue I promise we talked about this

Will possibly take a peek at the other applications (and PLACEHOLDERS >:3) for a hypothetical fourth kit but since me and els wanted a smaller litter, these are the ones we selected
yes im still very interested i would love to have a spot here ty sm

Check out SpireClan, an unforgiving clan set in an eco-brutalist setting. Will have a storyline that slowly develops:

{Signups/Info}
{Roleplay}
{Allegiances/News}

Old November 26th, 2023, 08:52 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

very much still interested >:3
Old November 26th, 2023, 09:04 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:

Interested ! /w\

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 26th, 2023, 09:14 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Name: Featherkit -> Featherpaw ->Featherbreeze
Appearance: White-brown tabby with green eyes
Personality: Rebellious, mischievous and curious (read: nosy)
Plot Ideas?: None at the moment
Dynamic w/ Bracken: Although she would love her mother, she would be quite…mischievous and constantly be sneaking around and breaking rules
Dynamic w/ Falcon: Same as above
Other: None
@poppy @els
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE