Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:56 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 16th, 2018, 04:37 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Suddenly a furry snowball burst into the open a small rabbid apprentice teeth bared and claws out. Alabasterpaw had rembered her last battle, what a time to be alive. Though a haunting memory was held within her mind, wheatfur had died in battle like this. Killed by windclan scum... A weak cat... Of course. She had been out on the territory when the battle had happened keeping her distance when she scented them. Knowing hey would all be in camp now she had arived her claws flexing as she stood at the helm, watching all this fighting going on. Snapshots of wheatfur reaching for her flashed in her mind, a fleeting image of wheatfur everytime she spotted a brown pelt flashing through the crowd. With a snarl she slipped into the crowd her claws flexing and scraping the dirt her white pelt being splashed form either sides with blood from warrirors that raced between her. With a growl she picked up her pace, one thing on her mind, those yellow eyes. Sure there could be multiple windclan cats with yellow eyes as vibrant... Yet she would kill each and every one of those with yellow eyes to find that one cat. They should rember her... They couldn't not... Or else she would make them remember.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 16th, 2018, 04:44 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn nodded at Lightpaw. The brown warrior turned her attention back to Bumblebreeze. She leaped and pinned the warrior down. “You’ll regret this day!” The she-cat growled as she scratched his muzzle. Tigerdawn glared at Flowerpaw. She hesitated, then leaped and grabbed the apprentice by the scruff. “Tell your apprentice to back down, or she gets it.” She snarled through fluffy fur.

Character Site

Old January 16th, 2018, 04:46 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

. @Swiftheart
Flowerpaw looked around the camp in terror at the fighting cats. The young apprentice pulled herself up with her upper body, dragging herself to the center of the camp. She let out a shriek as two cats were fighting, them almost crushing her underneath them. "Somebody Help Me!" yowled Flowerpaw in distress. Flowerpaw felt her heart race with as fright, not wanting to get hurt, especially since she had no use in her back legs.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 16th, 2018, 04:51 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyaanyaaowo View Post
Spottedpaw tried to curl up in an attempt to deny the blow, but with the air knocked out of her, she only served to make the target slightly smaller. She trembled and took in a gasp of air, even with the tom still on top of her.
He rolled his eyes at her wondering how she hadn't learned to wiggle to fight free. jeez. Every warrior should teach an apprentice that move. he began to paw her,"Your mentor must suck ag teaching you defense."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 16th, 2018, 04:57 PM
Cat out of the bag

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
He rolled his eyes at her wondering how she hadn't learned to wiggle to fight free. jeez. Every warrior should teach an apprentice that move. he began to paw her,"Your mentor must suck ag teaching you defense."
She gasped for air again and hissed at him. "Not as much as you suck at following through!" She started to lunge her jaws forward to bite at him, but....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post
. @Swiftheart
Flowerpaw looked around the camp in terror at the fighting cats. The young apprentice pulled herself up with her upper body, dragging herself to the center of the camp. She let out a shriek as two cats were fighting, them almost crushing her underneath them. "Somebody Help Me!" yowled Flowerpaw in distress. Flowerpaw felt her heart race with as fright, not wanting to get hurt, especially since she had no use in her back legs.
Her attack faltered as she heard her sister call out. Great Starclan! She started to thrash about. "Flowerpaw!!! Hold on!!!" Fox dung! I need to help my sister but I can't even beat one warrior!

Old January 16th, 2018, 05:14 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post
. @Swiftheart
Bravewind listened to the fighting from the edges,waiting for a chance to attack someone and finish it quickly.She heard a yowl from the middle of the camp and stood up,ruining her cover just as a shadowclan cat ran by,but they didn't notice her.'Are they thunderclan or the enemy?' she thought,trying to remember if there was a cat in her clan with that voice,but decided not to wait for another yowl.The brown and white simese pelted into the middle of the battle,Where she saw flowerpaw right in the middle of camp.She picked her up quickly by the scruff and dragged her away from the center,Where most of the fighting was taking place."What do you think your doing?You will get but if you sit in the middle of the camp." Bravewind said,but there was only concern in her voice,and not anger.She hadn't yet noticed the apprintice couldn't use her back legs.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old January 16th, 2018, 05:16 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

It all happened so fast. No time to prepare. No time to primp himself up for this battle. The heavyset flamed tom hackles raised as he was met with Windclan! - and, Shadowclan? Passionblaze recognized the golden eyes of Goldenstar from Shadowclan. “Hmph,” Passionblaze snorted. “Windclan is so weak that they had to get help from another clan to fight their battles?” No matter that, however. Passionblaze felt his paws itching to claw at a rabbit-chasing sorry-excuse-of-a-cat. A rush of adrenaline flooded into his veins, and shot forward. Any target. Now, Passionblaze never found himself to have any bad blood with other cats, but when it came to his clan, he fought to protect his territory. So, like a menacing tiger with baring teeth he welcomed in this battle. The scorched tom was going to let Windclan know, he was going to make sure they remembered that Thunderclan was not to be messed with. In the distance, he saw another ginger cat. No doubt Windclan by his rotten scent, so Passionblaze didn’t hold back as his lowered himself into a crawling crouch and shot forward to swipe an unsheathed sharp claw at his opponent.

@Mystical

~~~

Obviously one fight didn’t satiate the deputy, for he was going at it again. Leaping through his clan mates like an hyperactive horse galloping on the grassy fields. Passionblaze blindly sought out another opponent. Whether Windclan or Shadowclan, he didn’t care. Keeping his claws unsheathed, the sharp talons digging into the earth’s ground, the tom heaved himself upward, locking himself into a powerful leap, as he jumped up to land on the other side of two battling cats. When he found the perfect target, he snarled. Passionblaze was breathing heavily but he wasn’t tired. He was long from it. Fighting did little to make him fatigue. Instead, the tom took a thrill in it, and keeping blazing eyes on this...Shadowclan? Definitely Shadowclan. That’s a scent he could never mistake for anything else. Never mind the nostalgia for a moment. Without much thinking, Passionblaze whipped forward to aim a sharp blow at the other tom’s flank.

@Megan

Last edited by Brilliance; January 16th, 2018 at 09:34 PM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 05:24 PM
Might disappear again

Pinenose crouched at the edge of the clearing. He made sure he was hidden so he wouldn’t be seen before attacking. The brown tabby waited for the perfect moment to strike. Yellow eyes glowing, he unsheathed his claws and bared his teeth in a snarl. Pinenose tensed his muscles, ready to strike. He let out a soft chuckle as he watched the ThunderClan cats fight. What a pathetic clan. He thought to himself with glee, knowing that most of them would most likely die. WindClan is stronger and better then them, I don’t know why they even bother. Pinenose grinned darkly. Slowly, he began to stalk out of his hiding spot. He sank his claws into the ground as he paused, tail flicking. No, not yet. The WindClan warrior sighed and flicked his ears. Almost, just wait a bit longer Pinenose, then you’ll get ‘em! Pinenose quietly laughed. Oh ThunderClan, you’ll soon meet your fate. Only the strong clans survive, and yours won’t stand a chance.

@Celestial, just incase you didn’t get the quote

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; January 16th, 2018 at 06:18 PM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 05:50 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk

The apprentice darted out of the apprentice den, his eyes darted around quickly. What was going on? It took him a minute to realize the scent of Shadowclan and Windclan. Snowpaw confused expression fell into a frown. This wasn't the plan, they shouldn't be doing this. They were outnumbered. He unsheathed his claws, a hiss rumbling in his throat. He wasn't the violent type but how could they get away with this? His ears flattened, his fur was rising. Snowpaw was planning his stagey while keeping his eyes peeled for someone attacking him. The white furred tom was easy to spot in the battle, while the somewhat snow kind of made him blend in. "Mouse-brains, sorry excuse for a clan cat!" He spat
(Open)

Wolfpaw expression didn't waver when he saw they were under attack, more or likely he was angry. Yet didn't show it. He unsheathed his claws, ready to attack without hesitation. His golden eyes gleamed bright. Even if he didn't exactly like his thoughts, the urge to sink his claws in their pelts, he didn't mind fighting to save his clan. After all it was the right thing to do. Right? The Thunderclan cat surge into the battle, searching for a clannmate in the need of help or just someone.
(Open)

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old January 16th, 2018, 06:05 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Plumlight woke from her nest in the warriors' den, her heart racing. Her eyes were blurry from sleep and she could barely see anything other than the rush of cats around her. The battle had finally come. Despair glazed over the she-cat green eyes. She was hoping the battle would begin on one of ThunderClan's borders, far away from Plumlight's personal involvement. It had been moons since she fought in an actual fight. It had also been moons since she'd left camp too. Genuine fear surged through the black and white cat's body. I didn't want to fight. I didn't want to fight.

The ThunderClan warrior jumped out of her nest and tried to hide in the back of the den. She cowered, shaking slightly, her claws digging into the ground.

[ Open! c: ]

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Closed Thread