Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Shovel Talk [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 05:12 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 04:58 AM
As Swift as the Crow...
by Tiabirb
Last post by Rani
Today 04:47 AM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:27 AM

Old February 17th, 2018, 02:38 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: Where Verity hides ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightwhisker View Post
Lightwhisker looks up at Libtina, her amber eyes full of questioning. Looking back over at the deadly Sano, she took a deep breath. "You're not hurting us." She hissed. "Nor are you hurting my friend Darkleaf!"
"Yeah!" She agrees "And we're not leaving and forgetting about our friend!" She says prideful with courage in her yellow eyes her fur still a little fluffed from anger Maybe they'll leave if we hurt them but we have to see if they'll hurt us first she thought looking at Sano and Libtina.
Old February 17th, 2018, 02:45 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightwhisker View Post
Lightwhisker looks up at Libtina, her amber eyes full of questioning. Looking back over at the deadly Sano, she took a deep breath. "You're not hurting us." She hissed. "Nor are you hurting my friend Darkleaf!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
"Yeah!" She agrees "And we're not leaving and forgetting about our friend!" She says prideful with courage in her yellow eyes her fur still a little fluffed from anger Maybe they'll leave if we hurt them but we have to see if they'll hurt us first she thought looking at Sano and Libtina.
Sano growls “ you dare disrespect Libtina!! I shall have your head!” He hisses as he begins to suddenly jump onto Darkleaf biting into her shoulder while libtina growls “ such fools!” She hisses as Verity hisses “ stop! No need for this just go! Now!” She hisses as she pushes Sano off darkleaf of course he let’s go and soon steps away growling “ ..... Verity your hurt let us help”
Old February 17th, 2018, 02:51 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Slinking through the undergrowth a dark brown tom was following the scent of blood and fear. In spite of his bad track record with random rouges he decided to fight with he was only intrigued to find out who was hurt this time he followed it. Ahead he could hear gentle voices just ahead and his tail raised in slight alarm
@Broken Madness

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; February 17th, 2018 at 02:55 PM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 02:51 PM
Idk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Sano growls “ you dare disrespect Libtina!! I shall have your head!” He hisses as he begins to suddenly jump onto Darkleaf biting into her shoulder while libtina growls “ such fools!” She hisses as Verity hisses “ stop! No need for this just go! Now!” She hisses as she pushes Sano off darkleaf of course he let’s go and soon steps away growling “ ..... Verity your hurt let us help”
DarkLeaf jumps on Sano leaving a deep scratch on his face while hissing at the sudden sting of the wound he left once she gets off DarkLeaf looks at them shaking a little but stands tall "I can't leave you with these guys Verity!" she mewed "I mean I don't know if Libtina could be good like you b..but Sano? He can't be good ever"
Old February 17th, 2018, 02:52 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

Lightwhisker turned and bolted off. The only place that was safe was her barn. She thought about Darkleaf, Libtina, and Verity. She was soon gone, her scent dull and pale.
Old February 17th, 2018, 02:53 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post

Maple hid in the orange and yellow leaves, his orange and yellow striped pelt blending in easily and his smell masked by the strong scent of pine because he had rolled in the pine needles and pine he had slept under the night before. He scented cats and stalked forward, his eyes caught on some cats. Four she-cats and a tom by the looks of them. He smelt blood as well, and he stalked forward even more. But then he stopped, he couldn't do anything, not really. It was their battle not his. When a cat one he could go over to them after they were done with their fight.
Old February 17th, 2018, 02:58 PM
Idk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Maple hid in the orange and yellow leaves, his orange and yellow striped pelt blending in easily and his smell masked by the strong scent of pine because he had rolled in the pine needles and pine he had slept under the night before. He scented cats and stalked forward, his eyes caught on some cats. Four she-cats and a tom by the looks of them. He smelt blood as well, and he stalked forward even more. But then he stopped, he couldn't do anything, not really. It was their battle not his. When a cat one he could go over to them after they were done with their fight.
DarkLeaf watched Lightwhisker run off It's ok I can do this alone she thought proudly smiling a little to herself the pride in her eyes got more seeable
Old February 17th, 2018, 03:02 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

Lightwhisker looked down after running, exhaustion filling her. Her small body was starting to feel weak, and she collapsed from being too tired and weak. Sano would probably be around to kill her. Before falling asleep, Lightwhisker could only see the scraps of items she had made.
Old February 17th, 2018, 03:08 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Suddenly Verity yells “ LEAVE NOW!! They won’t hurt me, I am too important to me so leave!! Now!” She hisses roughly pushing Darkleaf away “ ... leave don’t turn back now!” She hisses as she walks up to Sano and libtina, almost immediately libtina rubs her head against hers “ ... it’s okay we’ll take care of -“ her ears pick up as she looks around smelling the air. Soon she growls “ for stars sake! Fine we’ll leave! Sano let’s go now!” She begins to walk off and soon Sano follows with a growl. After they were gone, Verity sighs in relief “ ... leave now. They will come back with Lucifer and you will die by their or my claws so leave!” She growls her claws digging into the ground however her one eye held a bit of pain and fear.
Old February 17th, 2018, 03:08 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
DarkLeaf watched Lightwhisker run off It's ok I can do this alone she thought proudly smiling a little to herself the pride in her eyes got more seeable

Krake slipped out of the bushes eyes blazing as the three tense cats came into view. “Your friend there, doesn’t seem like you have back up” he chided gently stepping further into the light as he came up next to her his eyes glazed over with hostility and amusement at the other pair of cats. Maybe I’ll just have to jump in. “Perhaps I can be of assistance?”

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord