Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✶~Epiales silly art shop~✶
by Epiales
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:06 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 04:53 PM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by zBlaze
Today 04:43 PM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kacey!
Today 04:39 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 7th, 2017, 03:10 PM

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
Forgottenmemory padded toward the Windclan territory edge. She had smelt something unfamiliar to her. The dark charcoal bengal she-cat padded to the edge and opened her maw to take in the scents. Prey flooded her mouth, but then there was a cat scent. It didn't smell correctly. "Hello?" she mewed sitting down and wrapping her tail around her paws.
The black-faced tom stayed hided, then, the scent of the she-cat turned more and more stronger, he started to chew the meat of the rabbit more faster, thus, eating fast, then, only bones remained, the rogue named Darkface leaped into a tree, he didn't knew that the dark bengal she-cat was there, so, a figure could be seen, ''Mousebrain! Mousebrain!'' he thought, cursing himself when he saw the she-cat in a fraction of seconds, he thought that she knew that he was hiding.
Old February 7th, 2017, 03:51 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immacat View Post
The black-faced tom stayed hided, then, the scent of the she-cat turned more and more stronger, he started to chew the meat of the rabbit more faster, thus, eating fast, then, only bones remained, the rogue named Darkface leaped into a tree, he didn't knew that the dark bengal she-cat was there, so, a figure could be seen, ''Mousebrain! Mousebrain!'' he thought, cursing himself when he saw the she-cat in a fraction of seconds, he thought that she knew that he was hiding.
The she-cat looked up at the tom, "What are you doing there?" she asked tilting her head up at him. She flicked her tail tip as her silver eyes looked him over. He was older than her, which wasn't uncommon. She blinked as the waiting for a response.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old February 7th, 2017, 04:28 PM

Quote:
The she-cat looked up at the tom, "What are you doing there?" she asked tilting her head up at him. She flicked her tail tip as her silver eyes looked him over. He was older than her, which wasn't uncommon. She blinked as the waiting for a response.
The tom reaveled himself, and glanced at the she-cat ''Well beauty, i'm just there to satisfy myself'' he approached from her, and touched his fluffy tail on her face.

(Short reply because i'm getting off)
Old February 7th, 2017, 04:29 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immacat View Post
The tom reaveled himself, and glanced at the she-cat ''Well beauty, i'm just there to satisfy myself'' he approached from her, and touched his fluffy tail on her face.

(Short reply because i'm getting off)
Forgottenmemory drawed her head back and sneezed. "No, don't call me that," she said shaking her head. Her heart wasn't easy to catch that was for sure. "Injoying yourself? How so?" she asked tilting her head at him.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old February 7th, 2017, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Forgottenmemory drawed her head back and sneezed. "No, don't call me that," she said shaking her head. Her heart wasn't easy to catch that was for sure. "Injoying yourself? How so?" she asked tilting her head at him.
''If i said you will attack me for that'' meowed the tom, then he put his long curved silverish white claws in a tree trunk, climbing, then, he was in the most high branch of the tree, and meowed, ''I called you as ''beauty'' because many she-cats like to be called this, it doesn't mean you are beauty, at least i think you are not beautiful at all'' his voice was clear, and his tone was in debauchery, he chuckled a bit, but his laugh was really hard to listen.
Old February 7th, 2017, 10:21 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@honey.freckled

Sleepingcloud was laying down next to the warriors den, exaustion evident in his blue hues, in his movements. The multicolored siberian warrior was resting his weary muscles, he pushed himself too hard once more, trying to do much more than what his body could handle, but he didn't mind, whatever it took to keep his clan healthy, though he has gotten better at keeping it mellow, this is the first time in a long time that he has pushed himself past his limits, he forgot what a rush it was. The tom let out a sigh and rested his muzzle upon his paw, letting his muscles relax, drinking in all of the scents around him, he could pin point the scent of budrock roots and poppy seeds, he knew those scents too well, he turned his attention to the entrance to the camp, hoping to sniff out one particular smell, sweet, fresh, it was his favorite smell, it enticed him, induced him. And that was just the other warriors smell, the personality of his mate, the looks of his mate, everything made his head spin, every once in a while he would forget how to walk, how to hunt, nothing else on his mind except for the beautiful silver warrior that he called his, but in all honesty, it was Sleepingcloud who belonged to him.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 7th, 2017, 10:50 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The silver tom slipped inside the camp, his fur a disaster zone from the chase he had given not too long ago. A limp body of a rabbit hung loosely in his jaws. His tail perked up as he padded over to the pile with the other prey that was caught previous of his Once doing that he began to search the one cat he was dying to see. The only one that caused his heart to flutter and pound against his chest. Those adoring blue eyes always sent shivers down his spine while his silky smooth voice drew him in each time he heard him speak. And well every time his eyes laid to rest on him it was like falling in love with him all over again. He was rather joyful when he had asked him to be his mate. When his gaze finally laid on the frame of his love he purred with utter excitement. Taking not a moment to spare he spirited over to him. "Sleepingcloud!" He chirped a large smile crossed his face.
Old February 8th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Coal, a black and white rogue, came walking into WindClan territory with a seemingly asleep, old kit hanging from his jaws. Behind him padded his mate and their two other kits. Code had once again used up all his energy and fainted, resulting in Coal having to carry around his almost six moons old son. He peered around the area, a painful memory flashing for his eyes. It was around here Lilac had given birth to the litter, and they had had to give up the runt due to her weak looking figure. He wondered for a moment if Ferret was still alive and doing okay.
Looking back at his beloved family, he placed Code gently onto the ground in a comfortable looking position before turning towards his past two kits and mate (Furze and Sun may also be here if the RPers wishes for them to have stuck with their parents.), he gave a cat-like smile and spoke. "We should rest here for the night. Let's have a good night's sleep without Code waking us up, shall we?" He said jokingly. He loved his son, but it could be a bit bothersome at times that the young male just couldn't fall asleep at any time.

@FoxyFanGirl @Mystical Monokuma @Spirited Darkness @Nightpool @KitKat12

((The plot about Ferret and Winter meeting their family will not start until atleast the 15th, so keep that in mind This is just meant for casual RP))

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old February 8th, 2017, 03:43 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Coal, a black and white rogue, came walking into WindClan territory with a seemingly asleep, old kit hanging from his jaws. Behind him padded his mate and their two other kits. Code had once again used up all his energy and fainted, resulting in Coal having to carry around his almost six moons old son. He peered around the area, a painful memory flashing for his eyes. It was around here Lilac had given birth to the litter, and they had had to give up the runt due to her weak looking figure. He wondered for a moment if Ferret was still alive and doing okay.
Looking back at his beloved family, he placed Code gently onto the ground in a comfortable looking position before turning towards his past two kits and mate (Furze and Sun may also be here if the RPers wishes for them to have stuck with their parents.), he gave a cat-like smile and spoke. "We should rest here for the night. Let's have a good night's sleep without Code waking us up, shall we?" He said jokingly. He loved his son, but it could be a bit bothersome at times that the young male just couldn't fall asleep at any time.

@FoxyFanGirl @Mystical Monokuma @Spirited Darkness @Nightpool @KitKat12

((The plot about Ferret and Winter meeting their family will not start until atleast the 15th, so keep that in mind This is just meant for casual RP))
Sun grinned and looked at his little brother. "He's always bouncing around," he laughed, mimicking Code. He hopped around on three paws. "And then he runs out of energy and falls asleep." He flopped down onto the ground.
Old February 8th, 2017, 04:20 PM
இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

My Mood: Amused

Furze looked up drowsily, his optics gleaming in his virile black-and-white hued skull. "Yeah," he meowed sleepily. He saw his father's salient, sharp teeth, poking past his bottom jaw in a feline smile. He joined Sun, looking at Code as well. He smiled at his younger brother, his low timbre a comforting voice. "When can we go to sleep?" he whined, looking up at Coal. He was practically a mirror of the tom who had sired him, alongside Lilac, his beautiful mother. Code was on the ground already, and he felt envy flare up inside of him. Lucky! thought he abruptly, sitting down on the benumbing earth. It stung his paws.

Closed Thread