Today 09:33 AM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 15th, 2020, 11:43 AM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: June Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
(Open!)
Twistedpaw padded through the crowd of cats, feeling overwhelmed. She wanted to meet others, but... what would she say? It was all just so... crazy.
Even though Finchpaw sat amongst all these cats, she felt so alone. Everyone else was talking, which was extremely loud, but the she-cat wanted to join in on the noise pollution. She walked up to another cat who looked apprentice aged. Hello, I presume your from Windclan the small apprentice approached the molly from the front making it obvious that she was talking to her.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old June 15th, 2020, 11:44 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ Open for Non-ShadowClanners! ]

Frigidpaw
----------------

Frigidpaw slunk into the Gathering place and took a seat by a secluded dead tree. His gaze swept across the growing crowd, grazed over the leaders gathering on the rock, and then tucked his legs beneath him and settled down.
----------

[ @BILL. ]
Curlpaw
--------------

His first Gathering, his first Gathering his first Gathering! Curlpaw bounded past several cats and stopped in front of the rock, gazing up at Lionstar. The golden tom looked amazing up there! Curlpaw wanted to go up too! But he was pretty sure he wasn't allowed up there. Oh well, no harm in asking! "DAD I WANT TO GO ON THE BIG ROCK TOO!" he yelled up at Lionstar, a big toothy grin on his face.
Old June 15th, 2020, 11:45 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Nut View Post

Braveheart grinned silently, hoping to meet a new desperate puppet.
[OPEN]
Wishpool padded towards Braveheart, and sat down next to him. How are you? she mewed.
Old June 15th, 2020, 11:48 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

// open!
dreampaw waddled on in, flopping down on the floor in a sitting position and letting out a large groan. she was so exhausteddddddd. maybe talking to another cat would take her mind off of things? wow, she was brilliant!! that was an amazing idea!! the real question was who, though? dreampaw shrugged to herself, waiting for another cat to approach her first.

// open!
spiderpaw bounced into the crowd, scooching her way in. this was so exciting!!! she was at a gathering!! yippeee!! hurrayyy!!! now, to find something to do. what was she supposed to be doing here, anyway? oh, right! listening to people talk. she'd never been too good at that; she always unintentionally interrupted others with her own stories; but maybe she could make an exception to that behavior. this was a gathering, after all. a gathering!
Old June 15th, 2020, 11:51 AM
this night is sparkling

Braveheart purred, gently nuzzling his crush. "Well, how are you?" he meowed.
@Sootsplash
being this young is art

Old June 15th, 2020, 11:53 AM
i am veyr gud at speilng

Quote:
@Sootsplash
(I gave wishpool to gs29513 bc i wasn't using her that much. sorry for the inconvenience!)

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old June 15th, 2020, 11:55 AM
emergency hiatus

-- @space ace. --

Doepaw slowly followed the shadowclan cats down towards the sea stones, the blind molly picking her path with ease but nevertheless hesitation. She didn't know how any Thunderclan cats would react to her since it'd not even been all too long since she ran off to join the clan of shadows... Frostpaw's speech was already rubbing off on her and she let out a mild huff at the thought. Slowly she settled her paws carefully on the sand... It annoyed her. It crunched under her paws and threw her hearing off and thereby the majority of her 'sight' was thrown off course too. It was frustrating, just as frustrating as the last gathering she went to, that last time with Myrtlepaw and where she met those two annoying Riverclan apprentices who both liked to talk insanely loud. Luck was with the tabby as the nearest scent she picked up was that classic Riverclan stench and she let out a sigh of the long suffering before settling down next to whoever it was. Eyes directed towards where the breath was most likely to come from she could at least address them, seeing as a few moments had passed and they weren't going to do it themselves... that was at least an improvement from the yelling last time. "I'm... Doepaw," she said softly, ears flickering trying their best to keep up with the sound of sand crunching underneath the paws of cats from three clans so far. Only Thunderclan had yet to arrive and somehow she was not surprised.

-
@Shadeleaf

Stagpaw gazed at the other cat who'd approached him and his eyes winded. This cat was massive! How could they be so big? Would he end up that big? Those were all questions that flew through the small tom's head as he gazed at the scar too. "How did you get hurt?" he asked, with his jumpy and careless attitude. He didn't think it was rude to ask, it was just like someone asked who his mama was. Stag had no mama, not anymore. But he had Twiglight! Who was both Stag's mentor and... somewhat... somewhat not Mama? He didn't know, it had been a moon or so ago since that discussion had taken place and he had forgotten the majority of it already now. Yet when the cat asked him how long it would take he just stared at the ground. Stag didn't know! Twiglight had not told him anything but just to go along with his clanmates... and now he'd also lost his clanmates! Where had his clanmates gone? Looking around frantically the apprentice all of a sudden wanted to get away but he couldn't exactly just escape from this big cat! They were going to catch him! He couldn't walk fast enough to escape. Taking in a deep breath he shook his head in answer to her question. "Stag doesn't know. Stag's first gathering. Mentor is up with the others." He pointed with his tail at the rock towards where Twiglight was sitting with two other cats now.

-
@Mayflower { @RedHead , if ya want Moonbirdy to hit Weasel on the head feel free }

Weaselskip was... happy? Conflicted? She didn't exactly know but her green eyes glanced across the clearing, hoping for a chance at seeing her little bird. According to their magnificent and oh so very great plan this would be her last gathering as a member of Windclan. Crazy if you ask her. Yet scanning the clearing she spotted an interesting cat... Riverclan. And a pretty one at that. So making her way over, her gait slow and graceful she sat down next to them and gestured her head. "Is there someone taking up this pretty spot beside you, dearest little ray of sunshine?" she asked in her overly sweet tone. She was a terrible flirt she knew that, but she'd already scored one pretty lady, someone that nobody was to flirt with, but seeing as said pretty lady had yet to arrive, Weasel would try out her skills on someone else. Well there was no harm in flirting with pretty she-cats... if you didn't you were going to be missing out on a whole load of the experiences in life. So Weasel would flirt her life away until Moonbird told her to stop. And even then the Windclan molly would continue to do it.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old June 15th, 2020, 11:57 AM
gaycats4life

My Mood: Dark

Night-eye came "Hi guy..."
Old June 15th, 2020, 11:59 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours

Quote:
@Sootsplash
I'm fine. Wishpool mewed. She nuzzled Braveheart back, and asked, How are you?
Old June 15th, 2020, 12:03 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Riverclan has arrived

Flyfur padded after Lionstar and found a spot to sit. She noticed the wobbly Windclan.... er, apprentice? And gave a polite smile.
"I don't recognize you. Must be one of the newer cats. It's good to see Windclan getting back on its feet."
@Arie (Feel free to unleash Stag onto her)

[Open for the grouch]
Cricketchirp didn't see the point in so many large congregations in such a short time. He was bone tired, with trying to keep up with his mate's kits and duties and trying to prove himself as worthy to the clan- after all, he didn't want to be kicked out and leave Sunpetal and the scraps of fur without him.
He clunked into a spot away from the other cats and waited for this to be over.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Closed Thread