Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old March 12th, 2019, 10:27 AM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

@GLaDOS
Nightfall started walking around she missed the outside. "It is wonderful out here today isn't it?" She asked her mate.

Old March 16th, 2019, 08:20 AM
An indecisive rat

@Doodle

Mapleshatters paws slowly hit the ground as she sniffed the air, trying to catch a wiff of any creature. At first, it was nothing. Then suddenly the aroma of a squirrel practically hit her. Instinctively she crouched lower, smoking her way to where the animal was. It was times like these, where she completely forgot about all of her theories. Where she was concentrated on one specific thing while she blocked out the rest of the world. When she was peaceful. The mollys ear twitched right before she leapt at it. Too far from it, and now it was scampering away. It took her a minute to process what was happening before she scampered after it. She had to catch it, the squirrel couldn’t escape like this. The felines thoughts started returning back to her as she chased it. We’re they’re dark faeries around, causing this misfortune to happen? That must be it. And then all her theories started coming. Were any foxes around? What about kittypets, or should she call them two-legs? And don’t forget- Mapleshatter skidded to a half a moment too late as she collided with another cat, her small build causing her to be face-to-face with the ground.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old March 16th, 2019, 09:33 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silhouettes View Post
@Doodle

Mapleshatters paws slowly hit the ground as she sniffed the air, trying to catch a wiff of any creature. At first, it was nothing. Then suddenly the aroma of a squirrel practically hit her. Instinctively she crouched lower, smoking her way to where the animal was. It was times like these, where she completely forgot about all of her theories. Where she was concentrated on one specific thing while she blocked out the rest of the world. When she was peaceful. The mollys ear twitched right before she leapt at it. Too far from it, and now it was scampering away. It took her a minute to process what was happening before she scampered after it. She had to catch it, the squirrel couldn’t escape like this. The felines thoughts started returning back to her as she chased it. We’re they’re dark faeries around, causing this misfortune to happen? That must be it. And then all her theories started coming. Were any foxes around? What about kittypets, or should she call them two-legs? And don’t forget- Mapleshatter skidded to a half a moment too late as she collided with another cat, her small build causing her to be face-to-face with the ground.
Sunmist was out of camp, as usual, hunting for the clan. Nowadays, all the tom did was hunt and patrol. He didn’t mind it, though; it felt good to help the clan. The orange tabby closed his eyes as he scented for prey, a strong scent of squirrel reaching him- as well as another Shadowclanner. Was someone else hunting here as well? Reopening his eyes, he scanned the area. Rustling from behind caused him to turn- right in time to see a molly hurdling towards him. “Watch-“ too late in his warning, they collided. She fell, but his own size only caused Sunmist to stumble before catching himself. “-out,” he finished in a flat tone, shaking out his fur. Looking down, he recognized the feline who’d crashed into him, though he didn’t believe they’d ever had a conversation before. “Mapleshatter, right? You alright?” His head tilted in slight concern for his clanmate; the tom knew she had a reputation for being a bit on the crazy side, but he wasn’t one to judge another cat on anything other than his own experience with them.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old March 17th, 2019, 01:53 AM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywind View Post
@GLaDOS
Nightfall started walking around she missed the outside. "It is wonderful out here today isn't it?" She asked her mate.
Cloudwish padded out of camp alongside his mate and let out a purr at her enthusiasm. "Yeah. It's been wanting up a lot lately, so hunting has been plentiful these past couple of days." , he replied.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old March 17th, 2019, 06:57 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The white feline laid himself down, tail flicking from left to right as he looked down into the puddle. Ears drooped, tears pricking his eyes, lips pursed forming a frown. There was no reason for it, no reason to feel this sad, no reason to feel this empty. He couldn't help it, it was like a river. He couldn't stop them. They came and went whenever they pleased, these tears of his. Swancreek hiccuped, pressing his paws against his cheeks. Maybe it was because of how beautiful their territory was? The sky? Maybe it was the birds melody's that made him tear up. He didn't know.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 18th, 2019, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Cloudwish padded out of camp alongside his mate and let out a purr at her enthusiasm. "Yeah. It's been wanting up a lot lately, so hunting has been plentiful these past couple of days." , he replied.
"I can't wait till I go hunting again." She said with a small purr.

Old March 19th, 2019, 05:31 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

Bearear lept from the ground, trying to get to the finch but as soon as his oversized paws hit the branches the little bird flew away to preserve its life. His claws slipped from the branch and he fell, his weight hitting the ground with a hard "THUMP." "Owww," Bearear groaned, "that really hurt, I didn't even get the bird." He sighed and turned to face Butternutsun, "I'm not all that great at hunting, though I think that is obvious now."
Butternutsun gave a small nodd pitying him,” Everyone has something they aren’t good at.” She assured him,you’ll get the next bird.”she meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 20th, 2019, 02:48 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider View Post
He purred. "okay." He smiled at Ambergrowl as he began to dig a small hole. @Coriander

"Did you have anywhere in particular you wanted to hunt?" he asked, sitting down and watching Dewdrip bury the prey. "I think we might've scared everything in this area off with our wild rampage." The large tom's eyes twinkled with laughter as he stood one more and stretched.
Old March 20th, 2019, 02:53 PM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriander View Post

"Did you have anywhere in particular you wanted to hunt?" he asked, sitting down and watching Dewdrip bury the prey. "I think we might've scared everything in this area off with our wild rampage." The large tom's eyes twinkled with laughter as he stood one more and stretched.
Dewdrip shook his head as the other tom asked if he had a spot he wanted to hunt at. "No." He replied, shoving dirt over the hole. He looked up at the tom as he joked, whiskers twitching. "No. I think you scared them away with your wild rampage." Dewdrip purred again, walking past the cat, pelt brushing his slightly, which he pretended to ignore.

bump after 72 hours

Old March 20th, 2019, 03:02 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider View Post
Dewdrip shook his head as the other tom asked if he had a spot he wanted to hunt at. "No." He replied, shoving dirt over the hole. He looked up at the tom as he joked, whiskers twitching. "No. I think you scared them away with your wild rampage." Dewdrip purred again, walking past the cat, pelt brushing his slightly, which he pretended to ignore.

Ambergrowl shoved the other cat with his shoulder, letting out a rumbling purr."There's a good place just near the dried creek bed, although it's become rather infested with foxes these days... it's worth a shot, though, because for some reason a lot of mice and frogs and squirrels still decide to live there. Should we try there?"