Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old January 12th, 2023, 03:13 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Shadefrost lead Foxpaw deep into the forest, trotting carefully over frost covered herbs and fallen trees, until he was certain that they were a good distance from the training cliffs. He stopped and waited for his apprentice to catch up before speaking, ”alright so I don’t necessarily have to do this, but I’m going to give a monologue anyway. Hunting isn’t just an action, it’s an art where the form you take and the power you put behind your leap must be perfect, kinda like fighting.” He walked over to a log and took a seat before continuing, ”I probably should have told you of that when we were doing battle training, but I guess I’ll have to tell you about that next time.” He jumped down from his spot and dropped into a low crouch, making sure to distribute his weight evenly throughout his body, ”This is the hunting crouch the very first thing you should learn to do if you want to be able to hunt one day,” he stood up and looked at Foxpaw, ”now copy the demonstration I just showed.”
@Archbone

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old January 13th, 2023, 03:28 PM

My Mood: Devilish

☀︎

Moonlight scattered over the moor, making the long grass shine silver. It was dark and cold as wei swiftly padded away from the twoleg place. Her amber eyes blinking away tears as she quickened her pace into a swift trot. Her once clean and glossy fur was now fluffed up wildly and covered in scratches. Panic, anger, and hurt roared through her body. She was more disappointed in herself than anything. A sudden flash of embarrassment coursed through her, and she tried to stomach it down. She felt like an idiot.

Her mind flashed with memories that had taken place a few moons ago now. She hadn't returned home. She couldn't return home. Instead, she had laid there, in the soft grass, frozen in shock before finally allowing herself to break down, more mentally than physically. She was too fearful to turn back now, already being gone. She was tired, and the cold wind wasn't helping her soreness either. Where would she go? Where could she go? The right side of her face hurt the most. The pain was still throbbing, even now. She breathed in deeply before exhaling out.

It wasn't anything knew, at least. not to her. Her mate had done this before, time and time again. But it was never to this extent. Never this loudly had they fought or hissed at each other. Honeypool was sure she was seeing red, and only read as he snapped at her and accused her of things she couldn't even remember. She huffed out, her breath catching in the night air, and she continued to walk, not caring where she was going as long as it was far enough from him.

. It left a bitter taste in her mouth as she brushed it against the roof of her mouth, trying to coax it out, but with no prevail she grew angry. Her eyes flashed as she quickened her pace against braking into now a quick jog, almost running. She almost felt free racing around the forest grounds, the wind fluffing up her unkept pelt even more, her long limps carrying her away like a leaf in the midnight air. She only stopped after some feet to catch her breath. Her body whining at her to stop and take it easy. She was pushing herself past the pain the best she could, knowing she'll regret it later, but for now she just wanted a drink. She looked around now noticing she was on unfamiliar. The scent of pine and marsh was clear. ShadowClan. She let her ears prick up and her nose pointed towards the wind. Surely, she was alone at this time of night that none of the patrols would be out. She wasn't in a condition to fight but if she needed to, she would. She just wanted a drink, and she would be on her way.

[ open to 1 ]
Old January 13th, 2023, 08:16 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Dogtooth | she/her
Cinnamon tortoiseshell she cat with brown eyes

Dogtooth was turbulent, in an unexpected, violent, unpredictable and self destructive way. There was times perhaps that she had grace for herself, but as she got older the threads of patience had worn thin and begun to snap. How could she not understand herself? Not only was she an adult.. a smart one too! At least something she continued to assure herself in times like these. She had gathered together a collection of pine cones placing them in a delicate pile utop a stump. It had been clean cut through moons ago, a perfect pedestal.

A flash of violent movement and Dogtooth punted a pine cone into the shrub line a few fox lengths away letting out the most infuriated screech to follow it up, losing her balance and nearly taking a nose dive right off the stump. However, in perfect timing managing to hook her claws into the edge (unluckily in the process wrenching a claw clean out of its place). Of course, this was something that only happened to her.

“Why… “ Dog collapsed onto her butt lifting her paw to examine the now very bloody, very gross looking sight of a wrenched claw. Perhaps this was starclan spiting her for being- well. Unsure. She had felt this way for moons now, the ever droning monotonous flow of life had given her nothing and yet everything felt like she had to bottle up lightening to keep her emotions in check.

@naiad
( it’ll get better I just needed to get it out ! )

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 14th, 2023, 07:12 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
Shadefrost lead Foxpaw deep into the forest, trotting carefully over frost covered herbs and fallen trees, until he was certain that they were a good distance from the training cliffs. He stopped and waited for his apprentice to catch up before speaking, ”alright so I don’t necessarily have to do this, but I’m going to give a monologue anyway. Hunting isn’t just an action, it’s an art where the form you take and the power you put behind your leap must be perfect, kinda like fighting.” He walked over to a log and took a seat before continuing, ”I probably should have told you of that when we were doing battle training, but I guess I’ll have to tell you about that next time.” He jumped down from his spot and dropped into a low crouch, making sure to distribute his weight evenly throughout his body, ”This is the hunting crouch the very first thing you should learn to do if you want to be able to hunt one day,” he stood up and looked at Foxpaw, ”now copy the demonstration I just showed.”
@Archbone
Foxpaw nodded and positioned herself the way she saw her mentor. Her stance was a bit off though.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old January 15th, 2023, 08:03 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archbone View Post

Foxpaw nodded and positioned herself the way she saw her mentor. Her stance was a bit off though.
"Okay, what you'll want to do is widen your stance a little more and make sure that your weight is even on both of your sides, so that you have balance when stalking your prey? He said, pointing at her legs and motioning with his paw.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old January 15th, 2023, 10:51 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Hopeful

Shadowfur padded through the darkness of ShadowClan’s pine forest, out on a solo patrol. He visited the far reaches of their territory often, wanting to ensure no trespassers or predators were lurking about.

As the black tom neared ShadowClan’s extensive border with the outskirts, he stopped. A rustle. He opened his jaws and scented the air, recoiling as the harsh and smoky scent of the Twolegplace hit his scent glands. It almost made him gag, but he held it back. Silence was his advantage.

Shadowfur slipped into the deeper shadows near him, creeping towards the offensive odor. The ground was wet and spongy beneath his paws, making irritating squelching sounds as he took each step. So much for being as covert as possible.

There. A ragged molly was several tree-lengths away, out of breath. Shadowfur trotted out of his hiding spot immediately, lips curling back in a snarl. “What the hell are you doing on ShadowClan territory?”

( @Sharkii )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 15th, 2023, 11:13 PM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by val View Post
Sagepaw was a bit surprised at Woollyfeather's leap. No mind! He continued to slink like a sly weasel. He noted the snow, too. It'd be useful for camouflage, thank StarClan for his pelt. Then his mind jumped to the thought of coming new-leaf. That...would be a different story. Sagepaw pulled out of his reverie, shaking his head. No doubt he had made some sounds while thinking about camouflage. He chose to skirt around Woollyfeather and try to find his way in front of her. Surely she wouldn't expect that? Then he paused. Sure, he was lanky, a bit like a rabbit chaser, but he wouldn't have a chance against any warrior in a head-on fight. Sagepaw recalculated and positioned himself so that he could pounce at her side. That'd be a better approach. His green eyes glinted as he watched the warrior bounce in place. He took slow steps forward and relaxed his muscles, keeping as low as possible. The apprentice bunched his muscles and jumped forward at Woollyfeather. He really hoped that he wouldn't land short - or worse, horrifically flop in some way. Not that it'd really be the end of the Clans, but Sagepaw did like to succeed.

[I'm sorry I'm late! Do you want Sage to try his technique on some prey before they head home or would you rather wrap up the role play? I'm sorry about how spotty my activity has been <3]

Woollyfeather let herself get distracted by how pretty the snow was, and especially how lovely the delicate covering was when undisturbed and smooth, giving away every print of every animal that passed over it, each bug amd creepy crawly. She wondered why no one else liked snow. It was so pretty. Made it easier to follow things.
She vaguely remembered she was teaching Sagepaw how to properly sneak up on others, but she was deep in ShadowClan territory, so she wasn't actually worried about anything dangerous getting her.

Her reverie was broken by the sound of crunching snow as the apprentice leapt at her and Woollyfeather squeaked as Sagepaw's pounce landed. She tried to roll away with a chortle of laughter as she reaches a paw to gently bap at his shoulder, tail thwaping the ground in excitement.
Regardless of whether or not her playful swat reached him, she hauled herself on her hind legs and paused, a clear invitation for him to smack back at her.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old January 16th, 2023, 12:17 AM

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Shadowfur padded through the darkness of ShadowClan’s pine forest, out on a solo patrol. He visited the far reaches of their territory often, wanting to ensure no trespassers or predators were lurking about.

As the black tom neared ShadowClan’s extensive border with the outskirts, he stopped. A rustle. He opened his jaws and scented the air, recoiling as the harsh and smoky scent of the Twolegplace hit his scent glands. It almost made him gag, but he held it back. Silence was his advantage.

Shadowfur slipped into the deeper shadows near him, creeping towards the offensive odor. The ground was wet and spongy beneath his paws, making irritating squelching sounds as he took each step. So much for being as covert as possible.

There. A ragged molly was several tree-lengths away, out of breath. Shadowfur trotted out of his hiding spot immediately, lips curling back in a snarl. “What the hell are you doing on ShadowClan territory?”

( @Sharkii )

Wei froze, as he heard..squelching. How..strange. He lifted a paw and his head up to scent her air. Cat. He lashed his tail, blinking. Then he saw a cat, and they started howling at him. He bristled and hissed. “Because I can!” he spat, digging his unsheathed claws in the ground. If he wanted to fight, he would! He curled his lip, narrowing his eyes. His ears were pinned back and he was ready to kill.
Old January 16th, 2023, 06:09 PM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post

[I'm sorry I'm late! Do you want Sage to try his technique on some prey before they head home or would you rather wrap up the role play? I'm sorry about how spotty my activity has been <3]

Woollyfeather let herself get distracted by how pretty the snow was, and especially how lovely the delicate covering was when undisturbed and smooth, giving away every print of every animal that passed over it, each bug and creepy crawly. She wondered why no one else liked snow. It was so pretty. Made it easier to follow things.
She vaguely remembered she was teaching Sagepaw how to properly sneak up on others, but she was deep in ShadowClan territory, so she wasn't actually worried about anything dangerous getting her.

Her reverie was broken by the sound of crunching snow as the apprentice leapt at her and Woollyfeather squeaked as Sagepaw's pounce landed. She tried to roll away with a chortle of laughter as she reaches a paw to gently bap at his shoulder, tail thwaping the ground in excitement.
Regardless of whether or not her playful swat reached him, she hauled herself on her hind legs and paused, a clear invitation for him to smack back at her.

It worked? The apprentice laughed at his success, but also just laughed with the warrior. Sagepaw backed up after getting batted on the shoulder. A playful expression lit up his face as Woollyfeather reared back. Would he ever turn down a fight? The cat sat back on his haunches, swatting out with a soft paw at Woollyfeather's flank. Except he was too busy laughing to aim his blow properly, so Sagepaw missed. Nevermind that. He settled down with a grin on his face. "How was that? I did good, right? I know I did!" Finally, his laughter died off, though his mood didn't.

((it's alright, everybody has stuff going in their lives! I was thinking we wrapped this up? I have too many rps going on and need to knock them out))

Last edited by bite; January 16th, 2023 at 06:09 PM.
Old January 16th, 2023, 08:16 PM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Sorrelflare was quietly stalking through the territory, ears swiveling as they listened for prey and such. His maw was also opened to take in the scents and his yellow gaze flickered to the scent of a scrawny looking squirrel.

He quickly crouched down and started to stalk towards it, while he didn't like how skinny it was. Food was like this during the months of leafbare. Once he was close enough he quickly pounced and bit it's neck.

With the ground being hard because of the cold, xe covered it up in some of the pine needles before going to try and catch one more thing. His head swiveled as he scented another prey and he started to quietly stalked toward it.

It was a black bird, and it looked slightly more plump than other prey. So he was careful to stalk toward the prey to not scare it away. He stayed still for a moment, making sure to time it correctly and he pounced. He quickly killed the bird. He grabbed the squirrel and headed back to the camp.

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)