Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:39 PM
What type of music do you...
Last post by hades.
Today 12:38 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM

Old April 13th, 2024, 05:30 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
"I Don't want to fight riverclan... I don't think we need to" he hated telling his leader what to and what not to do
(Sorry for short posts DEATH DEIFIER ACTIVE)

[You're fine, I've got no problems with short posts. I had to admit I laughed so hard when I read Death Deifer active, Twi isn't going to kill him.]
Twilightstar cocked her head and frowned softly. "That's perfectly alright if you don't want to fight RiverClan, I'm not going to force anyone to fight if I don't have to." She told him calmly. "But if you don't think we should fight, what do you think we should do then?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Snowkit was a bit disappointed that Twilightstar didn't let her do it alone. But she didn't show it and simply said, "Okay!" Snowkit had a rock, small but hard, hidden in her paw. She knew Twilightstar couldn't see it. "Do you want me to pull out any twigs and stuff?" The perfect time to slip her stone in would be when it was cleaned, and she was checking it over one last time.

Twilightstar nodded to the kit. "You can pull out any twigs or dirt along the edge of the nest. I'll work on the middle." She meowed, while paws began working along the middle of the bedding.

The leader's had a thorn or something poking at her at night. Usually, she was too tired to worry about it, or more often than night forgot about it until she was in her nest. By then though she didn't normally want to get up and search around the moss. This gave her a good excuse to find it now. She kneaded her paws along the bedding, occasionally glancing up to check the kit before focusing on her task again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

For a cat that spent a prolonged part of her time underground, the spotted feline was quite adept going up the small climb leading towards the leader's den, a skill she had taken up on due to the continuous practice and care she had taken gathering honey from bees. The rush towards the branches was almost as second nature to Lightningstorm at this point in her life as running down the moors had been at an earlier one. Despite the ease with which she could visit, however, the medicine cat admittedly rarely did so. She certainly hadn't stepped foot inside the den ever since her mentor's exile. Admittedly, the lithe calico did not see the need for it. Twilightstar would come to her if she needed her for something, and unlike Cowtuft, who had been beloved by all, the wiry she-cat had turned into more of a recluse, no longer caring for forming frail bonds with cats that would in turn make it hurt doubly so when they inevitably turned their claws upon her back.

Still, she had reason to come here today. Reports to do. A favor to ask of the leader - much as she loathed to do so - and she supposed a general checkup of the older molly wouldn't hurt. Her Tufty had been extremely fond of the lilac warrior, and her of him. Despite the resentment the healer had garnered for the clan she had once called her own before they had shown their true colors and turned far too easily on a cat that had once saved countless lives, the Oriental mix knew full well that she held no ill will towards Twilightstar. WindClan's head had tried her best to be unbiased, fair, and to heed her clan's needs at a time that should have honestly been far harder for everyone. Instead, whatever cat had poisoned the herbs had gotten away with their game and the clan had forgotten their savagery, just like they forgot everything that didn't directly benefit them in some way. That had been solely the clan's fault, though, not the leader's, and the almond eyed feline understood as much.

Lightningstorm wasn't here to discuss this, however. In truth, much as she hated the idea of forgoing knowledge, she sometimes wished she could just... forget the whole thing had ever happened. Forget everything and start anew. The dream was usually pushed to the side swiftly enough, of course. To forget everything would mean forgetting the knowledge her mentor had given her, forget the meaning behind the feather she wore as a token of an old friend's forgiveness, and forget the wonderful mate she had found despite all the heartache. Whether she liked it or not, the emotional scars she wore made her who she was, and she would rather bear them than lose herself. Besides, somebody had to keep Kitten from getting into trouble while she was so pregnant she could barely move... which brought her to the here and now, she supposed.

"Don't do many social calls do I, love? Hope it's not a bother," the petite molly offered for a greeting, sitting down as she let lapis hues settle on green.

@Moonraven [Twilightstar]

The WindClan leader was dragging her front claws into the smooth wood of the tree. There was no real reason for it. She had gotten used to the earthy scent of the tree. It was similar to the light, fresh fragrance of WindClan. Perhaps it was an anxiety habit, but she had gotten into clawing at the wood at the back of her den. The rhythmic movement of scratching brought a odd type of peace to her, and a sweet, musky scent that was strangely pleasant to smell.

She found that if she dug to deep her claws would become coated in sticky sap. It was a pain to clean off her claws. She was dropping back down on to all four of her paws, when she heard in coming paws. Her ears swerved to the large opening in the tree. She padded towards the nest at the center of the den, but then thought better, and took a seat to the right of the nest.

Her vibrant green orb was greeted by a pleasant surprise. Lightningstorm. Twilightstar lifted one front paw to clean at her sticky claws. Her eye roamed over the molly, noticing the lack of distress or worry in her eyes or expression. Twilightstar purred a mild greeting in return to the medicine cat. "I could say the same, and no bother." She replied with a soft smile.

Unlike her last few medicine cats, her bond with Lightningstorm wasn't particularly deep, or at least not in comparason to the last few. Not that it bothered Twilightstar. She knew that Lightningstorm was a dependable and reliable in her own right, and easy to get along with so long as you remained on her better side. She knew they had mutual respect for each other. Their connection relied around Lightningstorm's rank and their unwavering love for Cowtuft. It was more like a surface deep connection, but it didn't hurt Twilightstar. She could say she had a surface deep connection with a lot of her clanmates, didn't change the fact that she'd died for each every one of them.

Cowtuft, Peachfrost, and Coldamber, those last few medicine cats, had been hand picked by her, more or less. Perhaps that's why she wasn't as close to Lightntingstorm... Twilightstar blinked the thought away.

"So what can I do for you?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post

✱ ═ Poppysong ═ ✱

windclan warriornb/demigirl they/them23 moons
tags; @Moonraven [Twilightstar]

Poppysong limps over and pokes their head into the den. They hesitate before stepping across the entrance into the den. ”Excuse me- Twilightstar? I need to speak with you…”

Twilightstar looks up as a cat pops into her den. Sitting up in her nest, she greets Poppysong with a light dip of her head. "Of course, Poppysong, what do you need." She mewed. Twilightstar couldn't fathom the reason for the warrior's visit. It didn't sound like she was looking to give her a report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw padded back into camp is slightly happier than he was when he left. Sometimes it was hard to stay cheerful but he needed to so that he can help everyone feel better and he can't do that if he wasn't alright himself. The apprentice dropped by the prey pile and dropped the vole that he had caught under a few other places as he wanted to give the vole to his mama if he could, maybe next time he'll bring back enough prey for everyone! He just needed more practice. Though with the little animal deposited that left the flowers in his jaw that he needed to deliver to each of the cats. He already gave Russetnose his flower. Green eyes swept across camp and then landed on the giant tree that had the leader's den in it up a few tail lengths. Rabbitpaw bounded over, hoping that Twilightstar was in right now.

The apprentice stopped a tail length away from the trunk of the tree, he crouched down, narrowing his eyes at the jump he would need to do if he wanted to make it up the side. His muscles bunched and then he shot off, using his momentum to get up the trunk as much as possible, claws digging into the side. He almost didn't make it to the top, rather he got only his front paws over the ledge and had to kick his back paws against the bark to get up the rest of the way. Rabbitpaw purred in delight, he got up first try. He dropped the flowers on his paws and called gently into the den, "Miss Twilightstar?" He strained his ears to listen out for an answer.
[ @Moonraven - Twilightstar ]
[ Flowers + Prey collected here ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

She was exhausted. It wasn't the usual bone-tired exhaustion, this one hit her soul. However, as she lay awake. The only thing that can save her from the demons of tomorrow is sleep. A rested mind will have the sharpness to make the decisions that could be the difference between life and death. In her youth she was the kind of cat who slept all night and well into the morning, irking her mother no end. How that has changed? After a tumultuous few hours of vivid disaster-fuelled dreaming, she is more awake than if the alarm for a fire had occurred. Commonly she remains in the inkiness, willing herself to return to sleep, unpleasant though it is. But she cannot. So she lies there, becoming more irate at her sleeplessness,

In her sleeplessness, she is drunk on silence. For a time has seeped into her pores, dowsing her mind in its thick toxicity. The usefulness of her thoughts left long ago, leaving these fatigued neurons to fire almost randomly- flailing without direction. She wanted so much to not think at all to be absorbed into the darkness. Twilightstar wants to wake refreshed to streaming white daylight, unaware of the hours between then and now. But as usual, her wishes mean naught and behind these closed lids, the idiocy continues.

Her brain is a violent whirl of stupidity, trying to organize the chaos in her life. It seeks to discover a way to control the capriciousness of cats, to acquiesce and please them so that our encounters are softer and less draining. Of course, the task is pointless, life is far too random for the brain to take the billions of factors that come together to form just one day for one cat. Though her conscious brain knows all this, her subconscious remains stubborn in its attempts to protect her, to ensure her survival. Ironically, what she needs to survive tomorrow is sleep.

It's been a traumatizing time, for her and the clan, Twilightstar supposed she should not expect anything less from her rambunctious thoughts. Giving up, Twilightstar opens her lids and sits up in her nest. If she couldn't sleep, she could gather the cats she needed together and get to work instead. That was the plan until she heard the paws scrabbling against the bark.

Her eye caught sight of the paw hanging over the edge of the opening, not long after a cat hauled themselves up and inside. "Rabbitpaw," Twilightstar meowed, moving a bit closer to the light from outside. Her den was rather dark unless the sun was shining just right. "I'm here." She trilled softly, pausing a tail length before the apprentice. She gave the apprentice an inquisitive tilt of her head, waiting to see why he was here.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old April 13th, 2024, 05:34 PM
Snowyfeathr's Pet Demon

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

@Moonraven
(XD ok but still just letting u know)

"Leave them be? I'm sure they did not mean to enter our territory" he said

"You're never fully dressed without a smile!" - Alastor
================
Plum'Star is the Current Leader of OliveClan
Art shop! | My Cattos! |
OliveClan Sign ups | OliveClan Main RP |
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!

@TheSpider. (Leader) | Lightningpaw666 (Seconed in command) | @nyx (member) | @Myling (Member) | @CrimsonOaks (Member) |
Old April 13th, 2024, 06:01 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

✱ ═ Poppysong ═ ✱

Poppysong swallows. Ok. Here we go. ”I injured my leg, and I… did something dumb, and when I asked Lightningstorm, they said it wouldn’t ever really heal. I…”

No going back now. Poppysong tries to raise their chest and ignore how loud their heartbeat is. ”I don’t think I will be able to participate in the battle against RiverClan. Not without slowing others down or ending up needing someone to cover my tail.”

Poppysong’s head feels light. Their pulse is stronger now, especially in their front left leg, pounding against the bandages. What will Twilightstar think? That they’re a coward? They don’t want to be seen as a coward. ”I believe it would be best for me to stay behind and guard the camp.”

That’s a lie. It’s not best. Because what would they even do if the camp was attacked? Get immediately killed and fail the whole clan? Poppysong’s tail bristles at the thought of failure. Even death feels like less of a threat.

(also is this before or after Fallownose died?)
(wait thats a dumb question nvm lol)

Last edited by MangofDoom; April 13th, 2024 at 06:01 PM.
Old April 13th, 2024, 06:02 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw

Rabbitpaw looked up at his leader as she sat down in front of him just a little bit away, he smiled, though he was worried. She didn't seem to be doing the best, but to be fair, who was completely okay right now. He gently picked up the purple flower that he had collected on his hunt today and placed it at her paws before explaining, his voice was happy, but calmer than the usual almost yell he had. It was still a bit strained but he hoped that the leader didn't ask. Rabbitpaw didn't want to admit to the curse that he believes he carries. Focusing on the flower now! "So Russetnose took me out for a hunt today and I did alright, I only got one catch, but one catch is better than no catches and I haven't gotten much hunting practice yet. So umm, anyways, when we were leaving I decided that I should get gifts for some cats because everyone likes gifts." Rabbitpaw explained, a bit ramble-y but he doesn't think Twilightstar would mind all that much.

He pointed to the purple flower that was laying at the leader's paws, "That one reminded me of you! So I grabbed it and then," he pointed first to the white flower with a yellow center that he had left by his own paws, "This one is for Miss Lightningstorm, because it has a spot like she does! And then, this one is for Crowtooth! I don't know why, it just has the same feeling as him! I planned to give the vole I caught to my mama! I wish I could've brought more gifts but my paws were full." The apprentice continued to chatter away, pointing to a small yellow flower as he spoke about the one he planned to give to Crowtooth. He really hoped that they all liked their gifts. Russetnose seemed to like his flower quite a bit. The apprentice stopped his endless talking and looked up to his leader to see if she liked the gift that he gave her.
[ +1 Aster given to Twilightstar ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 13th, 2024 at 06:03 PM.
Old April 13th, 2024, 08:43 PM
Cute but Deadly

Status: I'm a Fox-Girl. You can call me Foxie! :hearbounce:
Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

Snowkit got all the twigs and dirt out of her leader's nest. Now came the fun part! Controlling herself, acting like she was going through the nest one last time, Snowkit slipped her rock into the leader's nest. "Done!" She told Twilightstar happily. Oh, yes! She was done in more than one way!
@Moonraven
Old April 14th, 2024, 08:52 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Moonraven [Twilightstar - official patrol is still not done, but figured we'd get the ball rolling since you want to get this done within the month. Don't need a response just wanted to get the report here. ]

Mink were scary and their bites hurt! Leechscar got off with a few scratches and a bit to his tail. He considered himself lucky after seeing what happened with Dawnstar and her patrol. Jumping up into his mother's den, he didn't bother asking if she was in. He'd glance around the camp if he didn't see her here. Thankfully, the older molly was where he expected her to be.

"Finished the patrol to the Whispering Wetlands. Long story short, we had to cross the border to help out Dawnstar and her patrol. A group of minks had already invaded her territory. Dawnstar was less than happy with the intrusion, but as we did save her and her patrol, she eventually agreed to help us clear out the minks in our territory." He purred, hoping that this put his mother at ease somewhat.

"Dawnstar said to give her half a moon to recover and inform her clan, and she'll meet us in the Sky Glade to discuss how to get rid of the minks. She and her patrol got pretty beat up, but I doubt it will keep the old badger down. Our patrol didn't get off too badly, everyone will be fine with some rest."Leechscar finished.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old April 22nd, 2024, 05:48 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
@Moonraven
(XD ok but still just letting u know)

"Leave them be? I'm sure they did not mean to enter our territory" he said

"They'd entered our territory repeatedly," Twilightstar told the warrior. "I've left them alone after the first two times they trespassed, attacked one of our clanmates, and harmed our herbs. Leaving RiverClan be again will only hurt WindClan more."

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post

✱ ═ Poppysong ═ ✱

Poppysong swallows. Ok. Here we go. ”I injured my leg, and I… did something dumb, and when I asked Lightningstorm, they said it wouldn’t ever really heal. I…”

No going back now. Poppysong tries to raise their chest and ignore how loud their heartbeat is. ”I don’t think I will be able to participate in the battle against RiverClan. Not without slowing others down or ending up needing someone to cover my tail.”

Poppysong’s head feels light. Their pulse is stronger now, especially in their front left leg, pounding against the bandages. What will Twilightstar think? That they’re a coward? They don’t want to be seen as a coward. ”I believe it would be best for me to stay behind and guard the camp.”

That’s a lie. It’s not best. Because what would they even do if the camp was attacked? Get immediately killed and fail the whole clan? Poppysong’s tail bristles at the thought of failure. Even death feels like less of a threat.

(also is this before or after Fallownose died?)
(wait thats a dumb question nvm lol)

Her green gaze turned to the she-cat's injured leg thoughtfully. She flattened her ears briefly, confused. What did she do to injure her leg to the extent that it wouldn't heal properly? She hadn't recalled receiving any reports involving Poppysong in any major incidents. Even though Twilightstar would like to know what this dumb thing was, she left it alone. She'd like to think her clanmates trusted her to tell her if something was wrong and know she wouldn't judge them. Yet since it didn't concern the whole clan or its safety, she wouldn't push Poppysong to explain herself.

"If you don't want to fight against RiverClan that's fine. I wasn't expecting the whole clan to come and fight anyway, and I wasn't going to force anyone who'd rather stay home." She meowed, recalling the troubled expression on Poppysong's face when the war announcement was made.

"Guarding the camp is just as admirable as fighting against RiverClan. But more importantly, what did Lightningstorm say about your leg? Will you be able to continue your warrior duties?" Twilightstar's single eye gleamed with concern as she asked. If Poppysong was worried about keeping up in battle, how would she fare with hunting, patrolling, or training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitpaw

Rabbitpaw looked up at his leader as she sat down in front of him just a little bit away, he smiled, though he was worried. She didn't seem to be doing the best, but to be fair, who was completely okay right now. He gently picked up the purple flower that he had collected on his hunt today and placed it at her paws before explaining, his voice was happy, but calmer than the usual almost yell he had. It was still a bit strained but he hoped that the leader didn't ask. Rabbitpaw didn't want to admit to the curse that he believes he carries. Focusing on the flower now! "So Russetnose took me out for a hunt today and I did alright, I only got one catch, but one catch is better than no catches and I haven't gotten much hunting practice yet. So umm, anyways, when we were leaving I decided that I should get gifts for some cats because everyone likes gifts." Rabbitpaw explained, a bit ramble-y but he doesn't think Twilightstar would mind all that much.

He pointed to the purple flower that was laying at the leader's paws, "That one reminded me of you! So I grabbed it and then," he pointed first to the white flower with a yellow center that he had left by his own paws, "This one is for Miss Lightningstorm, because it has a spot like she does! And then, this one is for Crowtooth! I don't know why, it just has the same feeling as him! I planned to give the vole I caught to my mama! I wish I could've brought more gifts but my paws were full." The apprentice continued to chatter away, pointing to a small yellow flower as he spoke about the one he planned to give to Crowtooth. He really hoped that they all liked their gifts. Russetnose seemed to like his flower quite a bit. The apprentice stopped his endless talking and looked up to his leader to see if she liked the gift that he gave her.
[ +1 Aster given to Twilightstar ]

Twilightstar grinned brightly, eye shining with pride. She was glad to hear that the apprentice's training was coming along smoothly despite all the trouble RiverClan caused. She worried that he might have been troubled with everything before and after his ceremony. Twilightstar knew she should not have worried with Crowtooth as his mentor. Rabbitpaw also seemed like he had a good head on his shoulders and a naturally sunny depiction. Between him and Crowtooth, he doubted the pair would let WindClan get too lost in their grief.

The WindClan leader lowered her head and sniffed at the flower presented to her. It's been a while since she was given a gift, well, no that would be a lie. It's been a while since she's been given a non-editable gift. Rabbitpaw continued explaining how he got flowers for the others, and the vole for his mother.

"How thoughtful of you," Twilightstar purred, leaning over to give the apprentice's forehead a thankful lick. "Thank you for the flower, I love it. I'm sure everyone will be happy and appreciate that you took some time out of your day to think of them. It means a lot." She trilled, feeling the raincloud hanging over her head lessen just a little. "WindClan is lucky to have such a considerate apprentice, I'm sure you'll grow into a kind and strong warrior just like your mentor."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Snowkit got all the twigs and dirt out of her leader's nest. Now came the fun part! Controlling herself, acting like she was going through the nest one last time, Snowkit slipped her rock into the leader's nest. "Done!" She told Twilightstar happily. Oh, yes! She was done in more than one way!
@Moonraven

Finally finding the twigs that had been causing her so much trouble, the leader pulled it out of the moss, and anything else that didn't belong. She'd have to see about fetching more moss later, she hadn't noticed how rough her nest was until now.

"Oh," She meowed, turning her head to look at Snowkit as the young one finished cleaning. "Good work, Snowkit." Twilightstar meowed, although couldn't help but eye the suspicious lump within the nest that hadn't been there before. She tilted her head and peered at Snowkit with an amused smile. "You sure cleaned everything?"

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old April 22nd, 2024, 08:00 PM
Cute but Deadly

Status: I'm a Fox-Girl. You can call me Foxie! :hearbounce:
Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

Snowkit saw the leader's smile. Uh-oh, she thought. But she lied, and said, "I looked through it multiple times. I'm certain I got everything." She showed no signs that she was lying.
(Silver Tongue in use)
Old April 23rd, 2024, 03:38 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Yes! Approval for scouting and his weird predator plan that was probably gonna be a mess to implement.... Ah well, Crowtooth was never one to shy away from blood and if shadowclan could master the (admittedly vile) act of skinning a creature so could he. Though the tunneler would at least keep his morals in this, while they never had any.

The tom grin and nodded at the leaders orders to bring a buddy, already planning on snagging Bravebird and Silverrose given the two mollies had been awfully bloodthirty of late. ...Actually most of Crowtooths molly friends were perpetually ready to pop somethings head off of its body at the slightest provocation. ....Maybe that said something about his friendships and so him come to think of it.

Of course no compliment came without an ego kill and even as the tom beamed it was rapidly overcome with an almost comical fake offended expression at the tease. Maybe it was because he trusted the leader so and spending time around her brought him back to younger more innocent days but the tom succumbed to more juvenile instincts and promptly blew a cheeky raspberry before thumping his head down on his paws as if he was sulking.

Which was a bad idea as the food coma from the rabbit they'd shared set in, triggering a huge yawn from the tom as he pondered if he could get away with a nap today. "Ill be careful, promise. An' once I run the cats through a final check o' their skills I'll bring some names fer ya ta keep in mind, this project will serve as a good trail, if nothin' else." Another yawn. "Stars now that 'm full 'm ready fer a nap, ya get me?"

The leader used to take a lot more naps from what Crowtooth could recall, but he hadnt seen her in one of late.

Actually... No reason they both couldnt nap here at the base of the leaders den, and if Twiligthstar wanted to leave early to do duties it wasnt like she had to kick him out of her den.

"I think Im just gonna crash here for a mo' if thats alright, ya can join me if ya like?..." The toms increasingly groggy rasping did little to hide the hopeful tinge to his voice, ever appreciative of the company and eager for the overworked molly to take a break. Though he was basically already drifting off personally, feeling full comfortable and safe where he lay.

@Moonraven (I totally forgot to wrap this up but we can call this the final crow post for this rp if you'd like!)
Old April 25th, 2024, 05:19 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

╔. ■ .═══════╗

F L A S H F E A T H E R
He/Him - 23 Moons - WindClan Warrior - Purrks: Bewitched
Fluffy cream tom with gray rings on his body,
a skinny build and green eyes

╚═══════. ■ .╝

Phew. Okay. You Got this. You got this. Just walk in and talk to Miss Twi. Thats all you have to do. Not like she has been leading the clan long before you were born. Except she has. Don't make a fool of yourself don't make a fool of yourself.... HERE I COMEEEEE!!!! The cream and gray tom trotted into Twilightstar's den, smile on his face. "Hey Twilightsta-" and yet again Flashfeather found himself on his face. Stars, he was cursed for sure! He quickly scrambled to his feet, pelt hot with embarrassment. "I-I'm so sorry miss!!!" he apologized, dipping his head. THE ONE THING I DIDN'T WANT TO DO HAPPENED!!!! NOW TWILIGHTSTAR IS GONNA HATE ME WHEN I HAVENT EVEN TALKED TO HER!!! YOU FOOL!!!! Panic flashed through his head as he tried to correct the situation. "I-I can clean all the dens for the next season-cycle and go on all patrols j-just please don't hate me!" he begged, his fur shaking. Oh stars oh stars oh stars oh stars oh stars oh stars she's going to exile me for sure!! I'm going to have to live as an outsider and I'll be apart from my clan ohhh stars why did you have to make a fool of yourself you dummy!!!!!!! "I oh stars I am sosososososososososososo Sorry miss Twilightstar please don't exile me I'll do whatever you want I Uhhh I'll leave if you want just please please please don't exile me! I-I can get you whatever you want to make it up to you I swear!!!"

[ @Moonraven - cursed anxious boy has arrived ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies