by dino.
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:31 AM

Old September 12th, 2023, 04:45 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Another meeting? It wasn't altogether surprising, seeing as the whole 'fight with Riverclan' thing was still largely unaddressed, aside from what Twilighstar and Gingerfrost had said on the battlefield. There would probably be some apprentices promoted on account of their performance, if Deadmoon's sense for how things typically went was correct. Probably some announcements about how they would proceed. All of that sounded pretty important, so she hustled her butt over to listen.

-----------------

Curlyeye didn't love meetings, but he hadn't bee doing much outside of camp beyond his stroll with Cinnamondust, so a diversion of any kind was welcome. Giving his fur a quick look over, the tom made his way to the Galewood, and plopped down in the center of the crowd.
(BOTH OPEN)
Old September 12th, 2023, 06:00 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumori View Post

Owlpaw - The Mute One
WindClan | Apprentice | He/Them | 5 moons | 38/100
Owlpaw entered the clearing and, upon seeing Littlepaw, raced over to her as fast as his stubby legs could carry him. Stars, he couldn't wish to be able to talk more right now. He had so much to ask of her! For starters, was she alright? He prayed to StarClan that she'd come home safely, and at the very least, they answered his first request.

As soon as he reached her, he tried to paw at her coat, attempting to examine her for any wounds. He was no medicine cat, but it didn't take one to see if a cat was physically injured or not. His tail swished nervously as he looked her over. She didn't seem to have any fatal injuries, nothing like what Twilightstar had obtained.

Still, he needed to hear her say that she was fine. So he brought his paws back towards him and unsheathed his claws, trailing one across the fur of his shoulder and tilting his head. He had wanted to convey more than just that but at the very least Littlepaw might pick up on what he was trying to say.

(Translation; 'injuries/wounds, yes or no?')
@Leafy

Littlepaw
semi-long furred grey and white tabby ▵ She/Her ▵ 32/100 ▵ Kittysoftpaws-active, Ultimate predator-inactive
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Littlepaw Had been eyeing her sister from where she was sitting, a bit too afraid to approach her. The gray tabby had been so focused that she hadn't noticed Owlpaw approaching her. What gave him away was his paw making contact with her shoulder, at which she jolted. She turned her head to look at him, a smile already forming on her face, happy to see one of her friends. After that experience at the battle, seeing a friend's face from kit hood was a breath of fresh air. Pale green eyes watched as he motioned for injuries on his body, and she understood what he was trying to ask her. Besides looking a little roughed up, she had gotten away with no injuries since her opponent didn't know what to do. "I'm good, I...I uh got lucky and didn't get hurt" she answered she had been expecting to get injured somehow; at least, that is what she expected from a fight.

[if you want we can give them a better interaction in the app's den?]
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Last edited by Eden; September 12th, 2023 at 06:01 PM.
Old September 13th, 2023, 12:50 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ [ COWTUFT ‼ ] ˚。⋆ ༘˚✧
┆彡 THE GENTLE GIANT
| WINDCLAN'S MEDICINE CAT | 25 MOONS ✮✮✮
✩。°°。✩ he . . him ➔ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears. scars cover his neck. x-marks on his shoulders and his left hindleg is covered in burn scars
╭₊˚purrks﹕monkey's paw, the collector, herb knowledge ₊˚੭
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧─ ────✧₊∘∘₊✧──────
⌦ .。.:* ✮ open!
Cowtuft's floppy ears perked up at the meeting call. Ooh, yes, this was to be expected. He shakily rose to his large paws, waddling out of his den with a limp. The battle had been.. a shiver rolled down his spine. He hadn't been there for it, no, (and this fact made guilt wash over him) but he's seen the wounds. He,, he swallowed nervously. He wasn't sure if there were any fatalities.

The medicine cat took a seat in the front of the crowd, tail wrapping around himself as he waited for it to continue.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old September 13th, 2023, 03:04 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar shifted the weight of her paws on the branch and once she had a decent amount of cats she began. "I'm sure that many of you have heard by now about the battle with RiverClan. We lost one of our warriors, Puddleburr in the battle. He was a loyal and honorable warrior, and I wish him good hunting and rest in StarClan." There was a pinprick of guilt in her tone as she spoke of the late warrior.

"The battle with RiverClan was a mess, to say the least. I did not expect them to be in the state they were in nor did I expect that they had already lost their murderous leader, Beanstar. Still, I can't say that I regret any of it. You all fought for our honor, and me, and I couldn't be prouder."

"With Beanstar no longer a threat and RiverClan under Gingerfrost's leadership I am hoping that our battle with RiverClan can come to a close. I know that we didn't get the retribution that we originally sought, but RiverClan has suffered enough to learn a lesson. I'll admit that I am somewhat conflicted with RiverClan itself, but until they make a move I'd prefer RiverClan be left alone." The she-cat's single eye swept over her clanmates.

"This means that any trouble with RiverClan is reported immediately, I don't want any action taken against them unless it's unavoidable. I do not want to hear claims of prey stealing or tresspassing sunrises later and learn of it only after a border skirmish has started." Heatherwhisker! She couldn't help but throw shade at the tom who had started all this trouble in the first place and had gotten out of it with barely a scolding.

"This whole thing started because a select few decided to take matters into their paws building unwanted tension between our clans, and that is not how being in a clan works. We have high ranks for a reason. Do not act recklessly and think of your clanmates. I know that many things can't be avoided with our enemies as our neighbors but reporting can go a long way." They needed to start reporting stuff that could potentially throw their whole clan into a war at once. It wasn't just one cat's life at risk or one cat's pride at stake. "I hope I am understood."

If RiverClan wanted to continue fighting then WindClan would give them one but she'd rather that WindClan not be the one giving them a reason to attack them.

#wcmeeting

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old September 13th, 2023, 03:06 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Tigerpaw nodded*

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old September 13th, 2023, 03:09 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

sleethound nodded

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old September 13th, 2023, 03:15 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Beetlecrest and Lichenpaw both acknowledged the lecture with a nod, though Lichenpaw was only half paying attention because lectures were boring!!!
Old September 13th, 2023, 03:23 PM
fatha it's me michael

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Lynxyowl
A beige she-cat, with a scar that goes across her face and bridge.

▲▼▲
When Lynxyowl heard of the border skirmish that happened not long ago, she self-consciously shifted her paws. Twilightstar didn't have to rub it into their faces! It wasn't even Lynxyowl's fault. It was Heatherwhisker's!

Lynxyowl snorted as she got up. At least Silentleap was back. Now she wasn't alone. And, oh! Lynxyowl could ask Silentleap about the fight! Did he sink his teeth into a RiverClanner's pelt? Ooh, she really wanted to know!

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd
Old September 13th, 2023, 03:30 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Bearpelt and Foxkit nodded.

Birdkit had stopped paying attention to the meeting because she had changed her mind and decided that meetings were about boring stuff that only boring cats cared about and looked at Beastkit, certain that her bestie-sister had something FUN for them to do during the meeting that was boringer then Mama. And the young kit thought Mama was really boring. @Starfinder
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; September 15th, 2023 at 08:49 AM.
Old September 13th, 2023, 04:11 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Humph, Deadmoon was feeling a little called out, and she was not appreciating it. Given the awkward shifting Lynxhowl was doing she wasn't the only one that felt a bit embarrassed, although they dealt with this emotion in different ways. Her clanmate seemed to shrink in upon herself, Deadmoon fluffed up her pelt and glared. Not at anyone in particular, just in case someone was brave enough to meet her eye. She doubted anyone would, Twilighstar was directing the annoyed remarks largely at Heatherwhisker(who deserved them, mind), and she figured any ire would be directed at him. It'd better be.

------------

Curlyeye wasn't too worried about the whole thing, he wasn't the type to go starting fights so he figured he would be fine. Unless idiots started fights for him. Then he'd have to fight. But Twilighstar seemed to be pushing the 'don't start stuff' pretty heavily, so hopefully any dumb clanmates would refrain from causing problems.