Last post by hermeswind
Today 03:06 AM

Old August 8th, 2023, 04:42 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrols

| Larchflame |
( @.squid @xavier. - sorry for the small post )

There had been a lot on the molllys mind as of recent. Her thoughts buzzed through her head uncontrollably, voicing her fears, proposing terrible situations to her, and reminding her of simpler times. She flashed a little glance towards the warriors den, at least she still had her brother. Larchflames thoughts were interrupted by her name being called out by Alderstep. She got to her paws and stretched before padding over to the deputy. Maybe this patrol would do her some good.

"Yo." she waved her tail slightly in a greeting, "I'm ready to go when you are." Featherglow better show up soon, the quicker they get out of camp
the quicker Larchflame can get her mind off this mess.

Character Bio's | Tracker/Finder
sootkit: worldweaver 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow, beefed up 1

Last edited by Apollo.; August 8th, 2023 at 04:44 AM.
Old August 8th, 2023, 07:42 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

yarrowcrest // he/him // 16 moons
purrks active: mind reader

---

One thing he didn't expect was a patrol so soon after their sour conversation. Perhaps the words exchanged between them actually got through the deputy's thick skull? When his name is called his ears twitch almost immediately and there's that moment of brief eye contact before Alderstep continues to speak. He can't help but smile. It felt nice to be trusted, to be relied on-- it was a feeling he couldn't help but bask proudly in until he gets to his paws and scans for the others on his patrol.

Morningcall was easy enough to pick out. From the quick glances the deputy cast around the clearing and the fact that he had seen her before but hasn't gotten the opportunity to introduce himself properly, he tracks the she-cat down pretty easily. It was difficult to keep track of all the apprentices in the clan, so he wasn't exactly sure who Fireflypaw was, but he would be sure to introduce himself to them as well, once they were grouped together.

"Hello," He mews upon his arrival, coming up beside Morningcall with a soft smile. There was a bit of nervousness dwelling beneath his expression that becomes a bit more obvious when he speaks up again. "I'm sorry that I haven't gotten a chance to introduce myself until now. I'm Yarrowcrest. I look forward to our patrol."

// @TawnyNeedsACoffee // @jupiter // [ #fire ]
226 words = 45 pts.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old August 8th, 2023, 01:40 PM
YIPPEE!!

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Crazy

Tigerblush -- She/they
✿ ✿ ✿

Tigerblush was surprised to hear her name come up first, tail up high as she turned to find Dreampaw and Lightningpaw. The names were on loop in her head as she glanced around, "Dreampaw, Lightningpaw!! Over here~!" She called, making sure she wasn't yelling in anycat's ear as she stood on her tiptoes to get a better view.

✿ ✿ ✿
@RedLeif [Mention for Dreampaw] @worm [Mention for Morningpaw]

Last edited by GANDERGOOSE; August 9th, 2023 at 07:32 PM.
Old August 8th, 2023, 04:09 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

> THE LONER •°..
《 No active purrks 》
|| he/him ||

Featherglow walked into the clearing the moment he heard his named be called. Oh, a patrol. Just got back but it's whatever. Yeah whatever. The golden tom went over to his clanmates only giving a small nod to each of them indicating he was ready to go.

| @.squid - Alderstep; @Apollo - Larchflame |
Old August 8th, 2023, 09:33 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |

A nice, warming sunbath. That was all Fudge wanted. Some peace and quiet before he got through the arduous task of choosing what looked best in the prey pile today. But that could be later, now he just wanted... for that cat to stop his incessant yowling. Honestly. How was one supposed to-

Ti-Tigerblush? The former kittypet's glare of annoyance turned into a look of surprise, his dark limbs instantly getting him to his paws by instinct as he kept his eyes peeled for the cat's appearance. Wait... why was she taking two other apprentices out on the territory? Did Yowly the Annoyance not know that was his mentor?! Did no one know?

Ugh. Whatever. Guess now was the time to see just who exactly this Tigerblush - seriously... these names - was. At least that way whenever he was inevitably questioned about his training he could one hundred percent respond with a What? Tigerblush? Of course I know who that is. Who do you take me for? Well... He wouldn't say it. But he would think it. That counts.

Padding over to the gathering cats, the grumpy ball of chocolate fur paused, horrified as he heard Yowly McLoudy talk once more, this time saying his name. Well... not his name. That stupid name they called him. Sprucepaw. But... but why had he been called? What had he said?! Something... something about two other cats? And going to Firefly Cove? Wait. He knew that place! The Boulder had taken him there! Hah! Take that Yowly! Thinking he could catch Fudge off guard. Well, he'd sure shown him a thing or two, now hadn't he?

A smug demeanor on his youthful, kittenish features, the four moon old's ears perked up as he heard a voice calling the name of the two apprentices that were to go with his mentor. Emerald hues instantly locking on the source of the noise, he saw a fawn molly he had... honestly never noticed before. Oh! Oh! But she had stripes! She was a tabby! He knew it! With a name like that. Honestly, what else was he expecting with a brain like his? A veritable genius. That's what he was!

Content with his find, the chocolate point turned to leave, his work here done when he remembered... it... wasn't. Well dung. He still had to meet Flamingbird and Pokeymitts. Or whatever they were called. Something to those effects, he was sure... Except... he had no idea what either of these cats looked like. With a gulp, Fudge sat down, attempting his best to put on his usual mask of unamused disinterest. Hopefully these cats knew who he was and would tell him to go along with them. Or they would call to him. Anything, really. It's not like they had already left without him or something like that... right? R-right?!

-

@Willowfern [Roosterflame] | @Woodlow [Sharpclaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old August 8th, 2023, 09:53 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Fireflypaw

The scrawny tortie perked up as her mentor called her for a patrol. Not with him, but with two warriors she new next to nothing about. Anxiousness dug it's icy claws into her stomach, and she padded over, glancing over at her mentor again before dipping her head in greeting to Yarrowcrest, paws trembling. Uncertainty flashed in her gaze as the warrior introduced himself- not fully sure if he was maybe new to the Clan and that was why he was unsure that his name was known, and she was unsure whether or not to introduce herself. She wasn't exactly the most popular or outgoing cat in the Clan, she had one friend and a very scattered, uncertain family unit, a best friend who was dead, so it wasn't like she had much going for her.

"H-hi. I'm Fireflypaw." She said with a small twitch of her tail. The WindClan border... that shouldn't be dangerous, right?

// @TawnyNeedsACoffee @silverwynds
Old August 10th, 2023, 11:15 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Silverpaw
@vellichor ; @PumpkinLeaf

The silver tabby made her way to the patrol place, whiskers twitching as she looked around for her patrol mates. Odd, she wasn't here with her mentor. She'd never heard of these two felines...although granted she wasn't the best when it came to names.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old August 10th, 2023, 01:09 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

How the day seemed to stretching on forever. He had nothing to do, and all day to do it in. Dreampaw just wanted it to get dark so he could get to bed and escape into the other world, where everything seemed more simple and easy. So he may as well go see if he could join a patrol. Answer was, yes he could. Tigerblush and... Morningpw. He couldn't say he knew either of them well, but it didn't really matter. The brown apprentice wandered around a bit as he looked for the other cats. It doesn't really make sense, he thought. In the other world, time moves however I want it, but here, it is always the same.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; August 10th, 2023 at 01:11 PM.
Old August 10th, 2023, 02:32 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Softsky of Thunderclan | @Caspian @naiad |

It took her a bit to get up, but as soon as she did, she rushed out to Rainfall and, um, not Wolfmist, okay then. "I'm here." Hopefully Wolfmist would arrive soon, not that she was impatient. . .moreso that she was pretty sure they were already wasting time and Alderstep was not a cat she wanted to draw the ire of.

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old August 10th, 2023, 06:32 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

[Drizzlecloud has called for herb patrols, and if you’ve been mentioned, you’ve been placed on one of them! If you do not wish to be put on a patrol, please vm me and request to be replaced within three days of the patrols being organized. (If you want to be replaced, let me know before August 13th.)

These patrols will be due by August 20th at 11:59 PM EST. If you need an extension, please let me know before then, however, you may ask for an extension up to three days after the due date (August 23rd). If this is done, you may still be subject to very minor punishment (such as a scolding, as well as Drizzlecloud’s disappointment!).

Lack of communication whatsoever will result in a moderate punishment. Communication after the due date will result in a minor punishment. Communicating that you are not able to finish the patrol on time/asking for an extension will result in no punishments.

When it comes to replies, bumping someone after 48 hours with no response is acceptable, but after 72 hours you may skip their turn.]

There were a handful of cats that were currently staying in the medicine den due to injuries, and with war approaching on the horizon.. They were definitely going to need more herbs. With a lash of her tail and a quick scan over the herb storage, Drizzlecloud made a mental note in her mind of what she thought they needed the most.

Patrol One: Marigold & Extras
[Optional Prompt: Would you look at that, minnows in the water! Maybe someone wants to try and catch one?]

First of all, marigolds. It was what she and Springpaw used most often to treat wounds. They weren’t completely running out, but.. They were running low, and Drizzlecloud wasn’t very comfortable with what they had at the moment. “Silversong [ @Cinderspirit ]! I would like for you to lead a patrol to Sunkissed Creek. Take Cedarsparrow [ @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~] and Silverpaw [ @Starfall ] with you. I’m looking for marigold–a yellow flower, you’ll find it near water.. Anything else would be useful, too! Sturdy sticks, cobwebs, moss.. Anything!”

There was a pause before she tipped her head to the side, offering the cats a look of slight concern. “Be careful, please.”

Patrol Two: Ragweed & Extras
[Optional Prompt: Perhaps take a moment to visit ThunderClan’s fallen warriors?]

Next, ragweed. It would serve as a nice pick-me-up for some cats who were low on energy.. Supposedly, at the very least. She hadn’t been able to administer it herself, quite yet. Her gaze landed on one of her clanmates, and she waved to them with her tail. “Sunleap [ @Katiethewolfchild ]?” Her gaze shifted elsewhere for a moment before she smiled. “I’d like for you to find me some ragweed. It looks a bit like ferns, but.. Pointy! I wanted to see if you’d be able to find any near Willow’s Rise. Take Roosterflame [ @Willowfern ] and Treepaw [ @SuspiciousMindz ] with you, please! While you’re out, please bring back some cobwebs too, could never go wrong with those, after all.”

Patrol Two: Poppies & Extras
[Optional Prompt: While picking a flower to bring back, you seem to have bothered a bee! Uh oh, better run before you get stung!]

Last patrol for the day–poppies were always nice to have, even if they wouldn’t be running very low on poppy seeds too soon, they couldn’t go wrong with having lots in their stock. “Lastly, Heronsnarl [ @Ladiebugg ], could you look for poppies for me? They’re red flowers with lots of black seeds. They should be easy to find at Firefly Cove.” She suggested, seeing as the location had many, many flowers to frolic through. ”Bring Mistfire [ @Galaxy_ ] and Cherrypaw [ @CreeperLover649 ] along with you. If you fail to find any poppies, grab any flowers you find! Even some moss or cobwebs would help, too.”

[Patrol leaders, make sure to report back to Drizzlecloud once the patrol is done! Before reporting, please make a post in Thunderclan’s Herb Storage. This goes for all patrol members, please drop off your herbs in the Thc Herb Storage thread.]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!

Last edited by Omari; August 14th, 2023 at 01:45 PM.