Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Marigoldkit Finder
Last post by chickadee
Today 05:54 PM
LF Bitternpaw art!
by silver.
Last post by glitch
Today 05:51 PM
‘Second Impressions and...
Last post by alec
Today 05:38 PM
You don't learn to fight...
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:36 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by gs29513
Today 05:30 PM

Old September 1st, 2017, 11:56 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Aquarius's Everything Finder!

What's Daunt's personality/appearance? I want to apply but have no idea who he is...

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old September 1st, 2017, 03:16 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
Alright, I'm in school too, so I'll respond when I can!
Should I mention you in the clearing, and we can start RPing? Storm is close to kitting, but there's going to be some complications during kitting, so I just need to wait until it's my turn with Wheatfur. I'm not sure how many days more, as I only recently applied for healing.

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?
Old September 1st, 2017, 03:47 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
Alright, would you like to start or would you like me to start?
You can start
Old September 1st, 2017, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
What's Daunt's personality/appearance? I want to apply but have no idea who he is...
Daunt is your casual, kind and relaxed tom. He talks less than Fawn and seemed reserved, but he really isn't.
Old September 1st, 2017, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
Should I mention you in the clearing, and we can start RPing? Storm is close to kitting, but there's going to be some complications during kitting, so I just need to wait until it's my turn with Wheatfur. I'm not sure how many days more, as I only recently applied for healing.

Sure, go right ahead!
Old September 1st, 2017, 05:14 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Aquarius

I have a quick question, would you be willing to have him in a plot? Darkzephyr, I saw the mate thing and I have a kitty cat. But she is also in a love hate relationship with a cat in riverclan. They will eventually love each other but at the moment he flirts with her and she hates him for it, upset she is catching feelings for him anyways. Since they are both in Shadowclan do you think maybe they can have that mate thing happen and than eventually ahve charmpelt find out? Maybe she leaves dark after charmpelt finds out because she thinks she really loves charm? Idk it was kinda just some word vomit, if your confused I'll explain again. And if your not interested than.. Sorry

@Lonestar23

Here, this is better explained. Shiverlight my cat met charmpelt on the rc sc border. Charmpelt is a flirty Tom and flirts with her, shiver is fiery she cat at yells at him all the time. During that first meeting he asks her to come back and meet him again, reluctantly she agrees. This contiues on forever, he flirts and she looses her temper but she keeps coming back. She finally notices that she's caught feelings for this Tom and starts to feel bad about it, to cover her guilt she starts to seek out a Shadowclan Tom to chase away the thoughts of charmpelt. Instead she meets darkzephyr. She agrees to be his mate only until she notices what he's planning on doing. When sh abuses her she says nothing, when she has his kits she dreads it. Perhaps than she tells charmpelt and begs him to move into Shadowclan or begs him to ask russetstar to move her into riverclan so she can protect her kits from dark. She sought out protection from a diffrent clan or from charmpelt and such, do you think that's ok?

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; September 1st, 2017 at 05:26 PM.
Old September 1st, 2017, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal View Post
@Aquarius

I have a quick question, would you be willing to have him in a plot? Darkzephyr, I saw the mate thing and I have a kitty cat. But she is also in a love hate relationship with a cat in riverclan. They will eventually love each other but at the moment he flirts with her and she hates him for it, upset she is catching feelings for him anyways. Since they are both in Shadowclan do you think maybe they can have that mate thing happen and than eventually ahve charmpelt find out? Maybe she leaves dark after charmpelt finds out because she thinks she really loves charm? Idk it was kinda just some word vomit, if your confused I'll explain again. And if your not interested than.. Sorry

@Lonestar23

Here, this is better explained. Shiverlight my cat met charmpelt on the rc sc border. Charmpelt is a flirty Tom and flirts with her, shiver is fiery she cat at yells at him all the time. During that first meeting he asks her to come back and meet him again, reluctantly she agrees. This contiues on forever, he flirts and she looses her temper but she keeps coming back. She finally notices that she's caught feelings for this Tom and starts to feel bad about it, to cover her guilt she starts to seek out a Shadowclan Tom to chase away the thoughts of charmpelt. Instead she meets darkzephyr. She agrees to be his mate only until she notices what he's planning on doing. When sh abuses her she says nothing, when she has his kits she dreads it. Perhaps than she tells charmpelt and begs him to move into Shadowclan or begs him to ask russetstar to move her into riverclan so she can protect her kits from dark. She sought out protection from a diffrent clan or from charmpelt and such, do you think that's ok?
I'm really sorry, I love your idea, but his plot is already taken. Feel free to apply for any of the other characters though!
Old September 6th, 2017, 09:31 AM

Bump!
Old September 8th, 2017, 05:31 AM

Bump!