Today 12:33 PM

Old March 13th, 2024, 06:55 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Troutstone
He/him - 25 Moons
Oh dear, that certainly was a lot of new apprentices. There was no way the poor tom was ever gonna remember them all, so he may as well breeze over this bit, and make a noise that sounded like he was cheering their new names. This plan was stumped however, when he heard his name uttered -thankfully before that of his apprentice's, so he had time to recollect himself- and he was given another apprentice. Didn't he already have one? Sunsetpaw. Why didn't Birdsnow give someone else a go?

Then again, maybe he should be seeing this as a honor. Maybe she thought he was a good enough warrior that he could train two apprentices. Maybe he could! So, Sparrowpaw.
First step of training your apprentice: Find them.
Probably the hardest part when you do not know who they are.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; March 13th, 2024 at 06:55 AM.
Old March 13th, 2024, 08:45 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Wolfpaw Looked for his mentor Sparrowsnarl
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old March 13th, 2024, 10:28 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Toadpaw cheered Bonepaw! Rabbitpaw! Wishpaw! Sparrowpaw! Eaglepaw! Berrypaw! Mossypaw! Wolfpaw! Tulippaw! Orchidpaw! Ghostpaw! After everyone she had time to cheer Toadpaw stepped forward, as the blind nine moon old hadn't seen her mentor in quite a while. @poppy
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old March 13th, 2024, 10:33 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?

Rabbitpaw soon found her mentor. She still didn't care that she had been apprenticed. Once she would have been extremely excited but she hadn't cared abour anything since her sister Blossomkit had died two moons ago. She meowed I guess, not that she really cared. Her and Blossomkit were supposed to be apprenticed together. Why did Blossomkit die? Why????? Just why? @Fish
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old March 13th, 2024, 10:39 AM

Sparrowpaw searched for her mentor, who she didn't trust and didn't plan on ever trusting. She didn't trust any warriors. Perhaps kits, since most kits were innocent though she obviously wouldn't trust them the same way you would trust a older cat. By trust in the case of kits she meant that she wouldn't push them away to try to prevent them from trying to befriend her and snap at them to go away and leave her alone if they tried to befriend her anyways. Perhaps she trusted a few apprentices, but no warriors. It didn't take her too long to find her mentor. Hey she meowed as she scanned Troutstone all over with her distrusting gaze. @MockingRabbit

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; March 13th, 2024 at 10:43 AM.
Old March 13th, 2024, 10:42 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Inspired

The new apprentice practically shook on her feet as Birdsnow's eyes met hers, announcing her new name. Berrykit — no, Berrypaw! — was grateful for the swath of apprentices surrounding her, blocking her from being the only center of attention.

Her gaze lingered over the cats chanting their names, a caterwaul of joy in the air. She ducked her head under the looks of so many cats. Still, it was refreshing after the despondent air of loss and grief after the battle.

She glanced at Moonpaw as the dark-furred cat stepped forward. She mentioned she didn't have a mentor — must be getting a new one! She flashed Moonpaw a smile of encouragement, happy for the nice cat she just met. Now that she was an apprentice, maybe they'd train together?

But Moonpaw's a little older... maybe not...

...Mistyshard. That's who Birdsnow had said for Berrypaw's mentor, yes? The newly-named apprentice shuffled her paws as she looked around, waiting to see if the warrior would approach her. She didn't really talk to many cats — would the mentor even know who she was? She suddenly felt small and insignificant as mentors walked out to meet their apprentices, a stark contrast to the boost of confidence from hearing all the cats cheering her name moments before.

/ @FruitBatz - moon | @starry - misty

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice.

Old March 13th, 2024, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentimentalSquid View Post

The new apprentice practically shook on her feet as Birdsnow's eyes met hers, announcing her new name. Berrykit — no, Berrypaw! — was grateful for the swath of apprentices surrounding her, blocking her from being the only center of attention.

Her gaze lingered over the cats chanting their names, a caterwaul of joy in the air. She ducked her head under the looks of so many cats. Still, it was refreshing after the despondent air of loss and grief after the battle.

She glanced at Moonpaw as the dark-furred cat stepped forward. She mentioned she didn't have a mentor — must be getting a new one! She flashed Moonpaw a smile of encouragement, happy for the nice cat she just met. Now that she was an apprentice, maybe they'd train together?

...Mistyshard. That's who Birdsnow had said for Berrypaw's mentor, yes? The newly-named apprentice shuffled her paws as she looked around, waiting to see if the warrior would approach her. She didn't really talk to many cats — would the mentor even know who she was? She suddenly felt small and insignificant as mentors walked out to meet their apprentices, a stark contrast to the boost of confidence from hearing all the cats cheering her name moments before.

There was a proud grin on Stagheart's face as he watched Berrykit walk forward and receive her apprentice name. He joined in the chorus, cheering the new names of all the apprentices, making sure Berrypaw's was the loudest yowl of all.

The reserved tom nodded in satisfaction as Birdsnow assigned Mistyshard — a new warrior, however, certainly a promising mentor. From what he had seen, anyway. He was sure she'd be great for little Berrypaw.

A small pang fluttered through his chest. For just a moment, he felt like a real father rather than an adopted one, watching his kit finally start her journey into growing up. Eyes shining with newfound emotion, he left the smirk settling on his face as the ceremony continued.

Old March 13th, 2024, 10:59 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentimentalSquid View Post

Moonpaw
Black and brown Tabby Siamese mix with orange eyes

HP ( 33/100)

Moonpaw by rust`rock

With a heavy sigh the molly sat in front of the Floodstone, she looked around as her orange eyes landed on Berrypaw once more. Seeing the younger molly's smile made her feel…less pathetic so only thing she could do was smile right back, though in the end Berrypaw would get her final name before her, something to look forward to before her…have cats that actually stayed and cared for her.

Moonpaw looked back at Birdsnow as her tail curled around her fluffy paws, she wanted, no, she still wants those things but…her hurts too much to think about that right now.

Last edited by FruitBatz; March 13th, 2024 at 11:00 AM.
Old March 13th, 2024, 11:16 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistyshard watched with a tiny smile as the kits got their apprentice names. It had been a super exciting ceremony for her, and she hoped she’d get an apprentice of her own soon. She wanted to assist many cats with training now that she was a warrior and in general just become a much more active presence as she felt like there was so much more to do.

Her ears pricked as she listened for the mentor and apprentice assignments. Hold on… had she heard that correctly? She’d be training Berrypaw? Oh, this meeting was just amazing. So much happening in one meeting and she certainly was going to live up to the reputation she had right now. Without much hesitation the crimson stained tabby headed over to her apprentice, dipping her head in greeting. Oh gosh, she was probably scaring Berrypaw away right now. Her whole pelt was covered in blood from the battle and she still had too many untreated injuries.

”Greetings Berrypaw! I’m Mistyshard, your mentor. Apologies for my… presentation right now, the battle took its’ toll on me,” she mewed and attempted a chuckle to lighten the mood. ”I’ll make you into a strong warrior, I promise you that. We’ll get started on your training soon! Anything you’d like to know ’bout apprenticeship and training?”

[ @SentimentalSquid | Berrypaw ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old March 13th, 2024, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
Mistyshard watched with a tiny smile as the kits got their apprentice names. It had been a super exciting ceremony for her, and she hoped she’d get an apprentice of her own soon. She wanted to assist many cats with training now that she was a warrior and in general just become a much more active presence as she felt like there was so much more to do.

Her ears pricked as she listened for the mentor and apprentice assignments. Hold on… had she heard that correctly? She’d be training Berrypaw? Oh, this meeting was just amazing. So much happening in one meeting and she certainly was going to live up to the reputation she had right now. Without much hesitation the crimson stained tabby headed over to her apprentice, dipping her head in greeting. Oh gosh, she was probably scaring Berrypaw away right now. Her whole pelt was covered in blood from the battle and she still had too many untreated injuries.

”Greetings Berrypaw! I’m Mistyshard, your mentor. Apologies for my… presentation right now, the battle took its’ toll on me,” she mewed and attempted a chuckle to lighten the mood. ”I’ll make you into a strong warrior, I promise you that. We’ll get started on your training soon! Anything you’d like to know ’bout apprenticeship and training?”

[ @SentimentalSquid | Berrypaw ]

Berrypaw was comforted by Moonpaw's smile back, but couldn't help notice the somberness left as an undertone in the molly's face. She's getting a new mentor. Shouldn't she be happy?

Before Berrypaw could say anything, pawsteps thumping behind her followed by the strong scent of blood practically made her jump in the air. By instinct she whirled around, only to immediately relax at the welcoming countenance of the warrior.

So this is Mistyshard!

Berrypaw had been insanely nervous to meet her mentor — after all, being non-Clanborn didn't exactly make you popular. But Mistyshard showed nothing but excitement, even promising to make her into a strong warrior.

A strong warrior? Me? A brief bubble of hope rose in Berrypaw's chest. She managed a smile at Mistyshard at the new mentor offered her insight.

"H-Hi, I'm Berrypaw!" She greeted cheerfully, though the edge of nervousness wasn't completely gone. Luckily, Mistyshard's friendliness made it easier. "Oh, you already knew that. Hah... well, ah, I-I'd like to know so much! Ah... when's our first session? And what are we doing?"

A million thoughts fluttered through her mind. It was real now — she'd finally be learning how to hunt, swim, and... fight. Hopefully there wouldn't be a battle as brutal as the recent one in her time.

/ @FruitBatz | Moonpaw mention <3

Last edited by squidz; March 13th, 2024 at 11:27 AM.