Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:06 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fish
Today 04:53 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:52 PM
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by lark.
Today 04:42 PM

Old November 3rd, 2023, 02:43 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Default Bad at Love [F]

Sorry that I’m scared of thunder like a dog
I know that you love rain
But I cry when something shakes the walls
Tail between my legs
I scratch while you relax
Ruffling feathers watching storm clouds pass
Hoping I’ll make you hate the thunder too
Digging in my claws will make you hate me too

Sorry that I don’t treat you like I should
I only lick my wounds
Teeth bared, and snap
“You’re all that’s good”
If I chase you away
I’m back to chasing tail
Running circles after what was real
And maybe one day I’ll catch it, and I’ll cry
Wishing that little songbird was still mine
__
Dogbird - Madds Buckley
So. Anyway. I have this idea in my head that Lark is absolutely horrendous at love. Like, she has no idea what to even do with herself in the face of it and, ultimately, ends up self sabotaging the whole thing out of fear. It’s very difficult for her to understand that she might deserve that love she’s given so freely and that she might also deserve to love the person back, ending up doing things - either on purpose or accidentally - that will hurt both of them. And she’ll feel bad, she will, but that won’t excuse what she’s done, in fact, it’ll just make her feel worse and push the other away even more, until they eventually leave her… and that will be her fault. She knows that’s her fault, and she doesn’t forgive herself for it. [side note; maybe the future ex was only with her for the power she has but that’s up to you]

That puts her off of the whole love thing for a bit, because she doesn’t trust herself not to mess up again, doesn’t trust herself not to fall into old habits, not to bite the hand that feeds her or so to speak. Until [REDACTED] comes into the picture. Lark is… hesitant at first with her past history and her title, she is the one in this relationship with the power on top of her baggage. She does not want to start anything but… sometimes things just happen and this time - this time she won’t mess it up.

[ I WILL BE VERY PICKY WITH THE LONGTERM AS LARK IS MY BABY AND I WANT THE BEST FOR HER ]
Old November 3rd, 2023, 02:58 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Bad at Love [F]

@FrostyGalaxy ooooh gurl u know ima be stalking this like i do my bank account to find out when my next paycheck coming in

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old November 3rd, 2023, 03:19 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

@FrostyGalaxy

i would totally sign up for this but i ain't got any cats in rc

And I know a Clan leader would be caught dead before falling in love with a cat from another clan (Unless I'm wrong? : 0 )

anyways placeholder

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; November 3rd, 2023 at 03:19 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2023, 04:55 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Maybe koi?

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old November 24th, 2023, 03:50 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

@FrostyGalaxy

"Call me in the morning to apologize"

I have Frostpetal! She and Lark did do a roleplay(ft. galaxy_'s Smalltail), just to refresh you. She was originally anti-Lark, but grew to trust Larkstar's judgement.

"Every little lie gives me butterflies."

Frostpetal is often quiet, and is very snappy, and short-tempered, and is very smart and thinks things through.

"Somethin in the way you're looking through my eyes,

Don't know if I'm gonna make it out alive,"

She's also very new to love, and has had no previous lovers, and would probably be nervous and jittery(and pretend to be mad), sorta like a tsundere dynamic.

"Fight so dirty, but you love so sweet,

Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth"

And if she doesn't get accepted, she'd prolly have like a raging crush on Lark, and get all jittery.

"Late night devil, put your hands on me

And never, never, never ever let go"

Frostpetal enjoys quality time, but her main love language is touch. She would probably cherish any kind of hugging or similar.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old November 24th, 2023, 08:44 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Blizzardfern, my newest cat, is here! He is okay for any role (although I would prefer longterm.)

Blizzardfern is kind, caring, and cautious. Oh, and socially awkward. Very socially awkward. However, he never is too busy to help someone, or calm a depressed 'paw. Think of him as a big nerdy ball of sunshine. @FrostyGalaxy
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old November 29th, 2023, 12:31 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

it all started with a dream
Basic plot / outline of story
This love story starts with a simple dream that larkstar is unfortunately dragged into against her will. But the stranger that awaits her is one known by starclan themselves by their frequent visits. The stranger then beckons lark to sit beside him as they gaze across a calm late that stretched as far as the eye could see. He then prompts a conversation by asking a few questions about her..and lo and behold the stranger is somewhat aware of the clans and makes a funny remark.

“If I happened to stop by and asked to join, would you let me in my dear?”

Lark then begins asking questions about the stranger in which he answers them all honestly. But when a name is brought up he speaks in a inquisitive tone,

“Hmmm? How about you give me a name?”

Lark would probably just call him a weird nut job or she would give him a name. Either way the stranger is fairly interested in the she cat whom sits beside him. And after a while remarks that rank means nothing in the stars so she could properly relax around him. A few more words are said before they both said but before the dream ends the stranger gives her a pleasant smile finally turning his head in her direction to offer her a proper farewell and a thanks for the nickname/name.

A few days pass and then lark is yet again dragged back into a dream. The stranger is pleasantly surprised to see her again and offers a warm welcome to the riverclan leader. His playful demeanor going unnoticed as he seamed more energetic than last time. After lark questioned him about this he simply offered her a brief explanation of how he had no sleep for several days and had been on a long journey. When lark prompts where he’s is heading he answers with honesty yet again

“I simply go where I most desire for the world has no bounds”

Larkin either intrigued or annoyed by this cat and simply plays along with them. After a awhile they both wake up yet again and as lark goes back to her duty’s the stranger continues on his marry way. After a while of having no more dreams lark goes out for a stroll to get some things off her mind and that’s when she sees stranger again but this time he’s standing in the waking world.

He offers her a greeting and then voices his question

“ I once asked if I had shown up if you would accept me into your clan..so? Can I join?”

Either way if he was rejected he’d just keep coming back every day and asked the same question until he was accepted. Once accepted he would ask her an onslaught of questions about clan life and what exactly he was to learn. Of course he stayed aloof and mysterious throughout it all. He then promoted her to give him and name and once she did he instantly became aware of something new to him.

A growing feeling of adoration and admiration for you see the stranger never actually had a name. He was born nameless and raised nameless so finally getting a name had greatly shocked him. Cherishing his new name and proudly showing it about he would often invite lark out with him on walks and hunts to show off how far he was coming along. At times he would play silly pranks on her while at other times he would bring her sweet gifts like flower crowns and pretty pebbles and feathers that he found.

Eventually he deems her his “treasure” and treats her with as much respect a kit gives to a cranky warrior. As their friendship grows and they often meet each other in dreams more frequently but somehow they get into an argument and distance themselves from each other for a while. But stranger soon feels bad and goes to apologize first but also accidentally reveals his feelings for her at the same time.

Information found on stranger
Stranger is a pure white cat with a faint creamy silver moth marking on his back. With this comes his smooth and muscular build, along with large worn paws from his weary travels. His fur is fluffy and sticks out in multiple places despite him trying to ‘fix it up’

Stranger stands tall above most cats but is true to his gentleman like nature and often crouches down slightly to seem less intimidating. Aside from his fluffy fur and worn paws stranger is also very hypersensitive to loud noises and doesn’t take well to thunderstorms or cars.

As I mentioned before stranger is a very gentleman like cat who holds true to his promises. Much like a golden retriever he’s a happy ho lucky cat who likes a bit of mystery in his life to spice things up a tad. A very loyal and determined cat who is dedicated to those he loves and admires.

He’s around 19 moons old ( so probably a moon or two older than lark herself )

Role and relationship dynamics
I really want stranger to be the long term relationship in larks life, especially since he only wants the best for her. He’ll be ready to hold a grudge against larks ex lover for making her feel like love is pointless. I can see stranger being a big therapist for lark in her times of need and most importantly the annoyingly playful thorn in her side. Always there to play a prank or flirt with her alone.

@FrostyGalaxy

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; December 1st, 2023 at 11:01 AM.
Old November 30th, 2023, 08:00 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Shatterpaw will kill anycat who breaks Lark's heart!

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old November 30th, 2023, 08:18 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

I Have Greenpelt, He's FtM, and is very snippy if you call him anything girly, or that's not his name. a hard Worker, he's No Nonsense and will be a Killjoy at times.

He's Really only Fond Towards His Own Apprentices, Though You'll Have a Hard Time Getting him to show how proud he is of them. words of praise come rarely out of his mouth, this tom is stubborn and doesn't think inflaiting egos is a good idea. down to earth for him

He'd Likely going to be Oblivious to the fact of flirting and instead be weirded out. not really a touchy person and prefers his space. He questions what the big deal of love is, but he's the type that once he accepts the fact he's in love, he'll try to return that love, though awkwardly since he's not big on emotions.

for ex or longterm, its really up yo you
ngl, he's the type to just ignore/avoid an ex
@FrostyGalaxy

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms

Last edited by Zei; November 30th, 2023 at 08:50 AM.
Old November 30th, 2023, 08:26 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Placeholder? Gonna make a new cat for this!

Last edited by Galaxy_; November 30th, 2023 at 08:32 AM.