Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a word of advice [p]
by zozelen
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 12:50 PM
Quick KK Adopts!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:44 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 12:41 PM
Rather Be the Hunter Than...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 12:39 PM
is your blood authentic?...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:35 PM

Old May 2nd, 2019, 04:52 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
For some odd reason the sick Molly had a slight pang in her chest from hearing that but with such a hazy mind she clumsily wandered back over to her nest, before mumbling softly to Timber'Paw."..If you say so...Chu! ... Ugh...Timber...Can you lay next to me?...I....feel lonely..".She had sneezed again but was looking up at the Tom with big pleading eyes.
The tom tilted his head with a grin, nodding. "Sure!" he meowed, not seeming to care if he got sick from the cream molly. Bounding over, he lied down beside Dawnpaw, tail curled around his paws. "Can yiu believe newleaf has weather like this?" he inquired with a curious tone.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old May 2nd, 2019, 05:03 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

The tom tilted his head with a grin, nodding. "Sure!" he meowed, not seeming to care if he got sick from the cream molly. Bounding over, he lied down beside Dawnpaw, tail curled around his paws. "Can you believe newleaf has weather like this?" he inquired with a curious tone.

Dawn'Paw snuffled as she watched the rain poured down outside the den, tired and quite ill she spoke in a sad manner."...I guess so...I really really like the rain though....".She had a distant look on her face, her honest and pure feelings were being revealed one after another, if anyone wanted to know something now was the time to ask, somewhat cold she leaned into Timber'Paw's fur for warmth."...I hope you don't end up leaving me alone like everyone else did...I would feel sad if you did...".her tone was childish with innocent intentions but it was quite serious sounding, she snuffled again groggily watching the rain.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; May 2nd, 2019 at 05:06 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2019, 05:53 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Dawn'Paw snuffled as she watched the rain poured down outside the den, tired and quite ill she spoke in a sad manner."...I guess so...I really really like the rain though....".She had a distant look on her face, her honest and pure feelings were being revealed one after another, if anyone wanted to know something now was the time to ask, somewhat cold she leaned into Timber'Paw's fur for warmth."...I hope you don't end up leaving me alone like everyone else did...I would feel sad if you did...".her tone was childish with innocent intentions but it was quite serious sounding, she snuffled again groggily watching the rain.
Timberpaw felt his fur heat up like a fire, which was the opposite of his mood which drooped slightly. "I would never leave you dawn!" he protested, looking down at her with a grin. His mood seemed to lighten as a purr rumbled from him. "You should get some rest though, I bet when you wake up, you'll feel better.." he said softly, his gaze still on her, "I'll treat you like my dad treated me. I'll get you lots of prey! And make sure you're happy." he said in a whisper.

Old May 2nd, 2019, 06:21 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Timberpaw felt his fur heat up like a fire, which was the opposite of his mood which drooped slightly. "I would never leave you dawn!" he protested, looking down at her with a grin. His mood seemed to lighten as a purr rumbled from him. "You should get some rest though, I bet when you wake up, you'll feel better.." he said softly, his gaze still on her, "I'll treat you like my dad treated me. I'll get you lots of prey! And make sure you're happy." he said in a whisper.
Dawn'Paw looked at him softly through sickly narrowed eyes, her thought process had been completely taken from her as she purred in a soft whisper."You already have made me happy".She snuggled into the Tom, as she rested her head on her paws,exhausted from being sick she dozed off into sleep.

RP Tracker
Old May 2nd, 2019, 07:23 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Dawn'Paw looked at him softly through sickly narrowed eyes, her thought process had been completely taken from her as she purred in a soft whisper."You already have made me happy".She snuggled into the Tom, as she rested her head on her paws,exhausted from being sick she dozed off into sleep.
Timberpaw grinned warmly, flicking his bushy tail. He opened his mouth to say something, but closed it as he noticed Dawnpaw was asleep.

Old May 2nd, 2019, 07:32 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Timberpaw grinned warmly, flicking his bushy tail. He opened his mouth to say something, but closed it as he noticed Dawnpaw was asleep.

Dawn'Paw awoke sleepily a while later, her head span for a second before she groaned slighty, she felt better then earlier but she was once again startled to see Timber'Paw next to her, she felt her pelt heat up. When did he get there? She couldn't exactly remember what happened before she fell asleep, when she tried to remember it was only met with a fuzzy haze.

RP Tracker
Old May 2nd, 2019, 08:17 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Dawn'Paw awoke sleepily a while later, her head span for a second before she groaned slighty, she felt better then earlier but she was once again startled to see Timber'Paw next to her, she felt her pelt heat up. When did he get there? She couldn't exactly remember what happened before she fell asleep, when she tried to remember it was only met with a fuzzy haze.

Beams of sunshine lit up the apprentices den, rain drops dripping from the entrance, along with the trees. Timberpaw laid there, shifting every now and then. The brown tom covered his face with his tail as a ray of sunshine glared at him. Groaning, he turned away, a few moments later sleepily raising his head. He looked at Dawnpaw, face clouding with confusion, "Dawnpaw..?" he mumbled, raising a brow. His mouth dropped into an 'o' shape, "Dawn! Are you feeling better?" he meowed with concern and hope in his voice.

Old May 2nd, 2019, 10:42 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Beams of sunshine lit up the apprentices den, rain drops dripping from the entrance, along with the trees. Timberpaw laid there, shifting every now and then. The brown tom covered his face with his tail as a ray of sunshine glared at him. Groaning, he turned away, a few moments later sleepily raising his head. He looked at Dawnpaw, face clouding with confusion, "Dawnpaw..?" he mumbled, raising a brow. His mouth dropped into an 'o' shape, "Dawn! Are you feeling better?" he meowed with concern and hope in his voice.
Dawn'Paw looked at Timber'Paw her brows furrowing slightly."W-What happened? A-and why are you in my nest?".She spoke in a flustered tone as she avoided eye contact in embarrassment.

RP Tracker
Old May 3rd, 2019, 05:52 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Dawn'Paw looked at Timber'Paw her brows furrowing slightly."W-What happened? A-and why are you in my nest?".She spoke in a flustered tone as she avoided eye contact in embarrassment.
He gave a grin, noticing how she didn't seem sick. "Well, you were sick, so i took care of you! You asked me to lay beside you because you felt lonely..I guess I fell asleep." Timberpaw explained quickly, a purr coming from him.

Old May 3rd, 2019, 06:22 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

He gave a grin, noticing how she didn't seem sick. "Well, you were sick, so i took care of you! You asked me to lay beside you because you felt lonely..I guess I fell asleep." Timberpaw explained quickly, a purr coming from him.

Dawn'Paw stared at him for a few seconds before speaking frantically her fur was on fire as she made a embarrassed looking face."I-If your trying to pull some joke about me actually saying that then it's not funny!".But the more she thought about it the more her memories started to return each new bit of information she remembered the more hot her fur and embarrassment grew."...U-Uhm! About what I said when I was sick- uhm...I'm sorry you had to listen to that...".She apologised softly her face looked a little sad now, she had made a total fool of herself in front of someone she cared about- wait, since when did she care about what Timber'Paw thought of her- her heart fluttered at the thought and suddenly it felt as if she had gotten hitted in the head."I-....Like Timber'Paw?".The thought made her heart go from a flutter to beating against her chest as she gazed at him, the words seemed to fit how she felt.The question she still didn't quite get was when she started to feel this way- was it when they saw the flower field? No it had to be before that.The cream Molly pondered slightly until she suddenly remembered she wasn't by herself and she spoke quickly."A-Anyway....T-thank you for doing that....".She was now loosing her cool, everything she spoke came out in weird mumbles, she hated feeling so self-aware around the Tom but she couldn't not be.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; May 3rd, 2019 at 06:23 PM.