Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 17th, 2018, 10:24 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Burning forest tried kicking him off while holding his head away from his throat.'I can't die here!' he thought frantically,clawing at Cedarvines stomach with his back claws,and trying to claw his face while holding it away from his throat.
CedarVine snorted seeing the ThunderClan Tom struggling under his weight and jumped off him, sheathing his claws. "That's what i thought...you made a wise choice..." The ShadowClan warrior then stood there, staring off into the distance, expecting Burning forest to take the hint and run.
Old January 17th, 2018, 11:58 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyaanyaaowo View Post
She gasped for air again and hissed at him. "Not as much as you suck at following through!" She started to lunge her jaws forward to bite at him, but....

Her attack faltered as she heard her sister call out. Great Starclan! She started to thrash about. "Flowerpaw!!! Hold on!!!" Fox dung! I need to help my sister but I can't even beat one warrior!
The tom smirked and yelped as nipped his muzzle and he stepped back startled.

( @Megan - Should Owlstone get involved with Flowerpaw)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; January 17th, 2018 at 11:58 AM.
Old January 17th, 2018, 12:03 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
The tom smirked and yelped as nipped his muzzle and he stepped back startled.

( @Megan - Should Owlstone get involved with Flowerpaw)
(of course)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 17th, 2018, 12:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Boulderdust fought off Meadowflower, pushing her tow where she ran off into the distance. "Im part of Thunderclan. Shadowclan is just a memory to me!" yowled the former Shadowclan tom. He was going to show them that he was a true Thunderclan cat.
Redpaw saw Boulderdust fighting and got a stern face, he’d help that elder I never have known why I care about the bag of fleas. he growled and threw himself at Meadowflower.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 17th, 2018, 12:12 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Ok. It's ok, I pretty much always do one-liners XD)

Bingo kept looking around and saw Chameleonvine first, he bolted to her,"what should I do!?"

What cat is she fighting?)
(I dunno)
Chameleonvine saw Bingo foxdung! I should have taught him some defense. she thought for a minute,” Number One, try not to get killed, number two, don’t fight a warrior on your own, three, think of fighting as hunting giant prey, except not biting the neck. Four, rely on kit-fighting you did just keep your claws unsheathed.” She threw a blow at the warrior in front of her.

Old January 17th, 2018, 12:49 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Weaselshade tried to dodge as the tom leaped for him, but the claws raked his sides. His thick fur blocked him from getting scratched as badly when he dodged. He felt no blood oozing from the scratch, but he was positive that the other cat was not going to leave until he was at least scratched. Weaselshade quickly turned to face the other cat. Much to his annoyance the cat happened to be the ThunderClan deputy. "Dang it!" He growled under his breath. He had come to help his clan, not fight an older, far more experienced cat, much less a deputy! If Passionblaze didn't kill him then Thea or Lionsoar would. His kits would probably be terrified by the whole thing, and he was aware that Thea was anxious about the war and her kits. Lionsoar might be more understanding, but then again she would probably be super concerned for him. The tom narrowed his eyes at the other and swung a unseathed claw at the deputy's hind leg
Passionblaze was ready to deliver another blow as he watched the Windclan tom screech at his attack. A little swollen pride swelled into his chest, and Passionblaze bent down ready to strike more. As a young apprentice, he recounted the many times his mentor told him to always strike first. When that first hit was cast; don’t stop. If you stop, your opponent have a chance to recuperate and strike back. Normally, Passionblaze wouldn’t stop. He’d deliver blow after blow, as he was planning to do now, but the Windclan tom retaliated. Passionblaze let out a snarl. A feeling of agony on his hind leg. Passionblaze shook his hind leg free of the pain, which settled there, but blinded by his rage in this battle, he charged towards his opponent. Most likely, after this battle, Passionblaze would definitely have a slight limp much later, but that didn’t matter. What mattered most was that he mustered much strength in his broad forepaw. He calculated to meet the side of the windclan’s toms face determined with a harsh blow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
The young tom's eyes were focused and determined as he ran alongside his clanmates to aid ThunderClan in their battle against ShadowClan and WindClan. To be honest, he didn't even care about making sure that ThunderClan won. He was just here because his brother had chosen him to come along and he was loyal to his leader, which meant that no matter what happened, he would listen and obey. He had been surprised to see a wounded ThunderClan warrior racing into the camp, requesting for RiverClan's assistance. The Tuxedo hadn't even known that his clan and ThunderClan were allies. It was a surprise to him but he'd kept the surprise off his face and replaced it with excitement. He was going to his first official battle ever! He would have a chance to show off the battle skills which he had learnt from Shellfeather.

As Fallenstar let out the battle cry, Pleasantpaw charged forward along with the rest of his clanmates. His claws were unsheathed and his yellow eyes gleamed with both excitement and hostility. There was no room for fear in his gaze. That was kept somewhere else. Hiding in a place inside of him, waiting to emerge when things got really dangerous. Pleasantpaw dove into the crowd of fighting cats, his tail lashing as he waited for someone to jump on him. Ever since he'd entered the camp, he'd been expecting to have someone jump onto his back or knock him over. But nothing hit him. Cats were fighting all around him but no one seemed to be paying attention to him. He would've thought that cats would target a small apprentice. The apprentice frowned, it looked like it was up to him to find someone to fight against. With his teeth bared, he moved forward, dodging to the side every now and again to avoid being hit. Pleasantpaw eventually stopped moving when two fighting cats bowled into him. They were locked onto each other, use their claws to dig in and cling to the other cat. He sprawled to the ground and clumsily scrambled to his paws, expecting the two cats who had knocked him over, to come and target him. But nothing came and he realised that if he wanted to fight, he would have to find someone himself. So he parted his jaws and tasted the air, searching for enemy scents. A few moments later, he was lunging through the air, aiming to bowl over a WindClan tom with ginger fur.

@Constellation
Burningcall always enjoyed a good battle. Yet, this one was a bit surprising as he thought Blazingstar made plans with Snowstar to meet at a specific place and time of day...but, now they all were fighting. The Windclan tom knew his clan would win. Thunderclan was weak. They couldn’t defeat two allied clans. As the tom finished attacking the leg of a random Thunderclanner, hearing them yelp brought satisfaction to him. They couldn’t fight anymore if they tried, so Burningcall oh-so-generously let them go. They didn’t stand. They shined, whimpered, and crawled away. Burningcall was ready to seek out another opponent. The one advantage the tom had was the fact he was a senior warrior. He couldn’t recall all the battles he was in, but each battle he absorbed and learned something which added to his own combat technique. Burningcall let out a low hiss. He crouched to the ground to sneak up on another Thunderclan cat. With his ears closed, he didn’t think Riverclan would part take in this battle. This wasn’t Riverclan’s battle to fight, but being blind to this new-found battling partner, he only sought out the enemy; Thunderclan. As he neared his object to leap out at it, claws unsheathed, Burningcall let out a muffled shriek. He was met with the dirt, the ground underneath him. Burningcall growled, shuffling to get to his paws quickly to meet his new battle buddy. When his eyes met a young tuxedo tom, they widened in surprise for mere moments. When did Riverclan get here? That’s the significant fishy scent that emitted from the other party. No time to think, Burningcall didn’t find himself caring, but the little thought that Riverclan was aiding to Thunderclan in this war. “Bad mistake, kit.” The senior warrior snarled. The older tom slipped forward, proceeding to deliver a sharp claw to his opponent’s side.
Old January 17th, 2018, 12:56 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

[ Open ]

Bursting out of the warriors den Daisyshade appeared her tabby pelt half cleansed and the rest matted from sleepiness. She trotted towards fallenstar falling into step with the tom as they approached the two new warriors. The battle? Already? the Molly’s stomach churned and her claws flexed. She had heard the rumours going around that windclan had sought help from shadowclan, a worthy pair of allies. How would blazingstar ever think bringing in the other clans into this was a good idea? the tabby’s hair raised in her shoulders and haunches as she stared at both the warriors who already look beaten down and injured as if they where about to spring back into battle any second. Tensions are going to rise and cats are going to be angry... how can we spring back from this? the orange and white tabby looked over at fallenstar who called out the names of warriors and herself. She proudly raised her head at the mention of her name, but her pride was inflated. A war had begun. a moment later she was bouncing through the forest the wind brushing through her fur and rising sun bathring the land in a golden sunlight uplifting the birds and awakening the prey. Though the peace didn’t last long as she bolted across the Thunderclan border not wincing at the scent that stuck itself to the roof of her mouth. The riverclan warriors were following behind hugging and puffing from effort. Yet before she knew it the group had dispersed without another word splitting off and forcing her to pick a direction. The camp was ahead, she knew that but she wasn’t so keen on leaping in head first. The riverclan deputy slowed down to catch her breath scenting a strong watt of blood emitted from the camp. Her tail curled in displeasure but she approached pinning her ears to the back of her head. Windclan was fighting dirty. Shadowclan and windclan against thunderclan alone oh how she wished to sink her claws into their slimy fox hearted pelts. Her fear was gone and the deputy bounded ahead her head held high and claws scraping the dust and she busted into the clearing letting out a furious battle cry, and the deputy was suddenly lost in the masses.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; January 17th, 2018 at 12:58 PM.
Old January 17th, 2018, 01:06 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
(I dunno)
Chameleonvine saw Bingo foxdung! I should have taught him some defense. she thought for a minute,” Number One, try not to get killed, number two, don’t fight a warrior on your own, three, think of fighting as hunting giant prey, except not biting the neck. Four, rely on kit-fighting you did just keep your claws unsheathed.” She threw a blow at the warrior in front of her.
Bingo nodded, heart beating fast. He hesitated for a moment and then leapt at the cat, biting his tail, trying to protect not only himself but Chameleonvine too.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 17th, 2018, 01:15 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

(Open as of now - might be short RP) Rushing out of the warriors den at a sudden call, Emberwing blinked the sleep from her eyes, her muscles still fatigued from the dusk patrol yesterday. Tensions had been high in the Clans, so sleep had eluded her for a majority of the night. Once she had finally been able to sleep, the russet she-cat had passed out like a rock, sinking heavily into her nest. But it was in her nature to be a light sleeper, and the startling call from WindClan's leader had awoken her. Now, she stood outside, fur fluffed up and hackles raised as her head swung back and forth. What in StarClan's name? They attacked this early? she thought, bewildered. It didn't phase her long however, and without much thought she launched herself into the fray of cats, letting out a yowl as she aimed her claws for the nearest WindClan cat. She was young, but determined to prove her fighting skills to Snowstar and the rest of the Clan. Perhaps this would pave the way for earning the honor to train her first apprentice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ Open ]

Bursting out of the warriors den Daisyshade appeared her tabby pelt half cleansed and the rest matted from sleepiness. She trotted towards fallenstar falling into step with the tom as they approached the two new warriors. The battle? Already? the Molly’s stomach churned and her claws flexed. She had heard the rumours going around that windclan had sought help from shadowclan, a worthy pair of allies. How would blazingstar ever think bringing in the other clans into this was a good idea? the tabby’s hair raised in her shoulders and haunches as she stared at both the warriors who already look beaten down and injured as if they where about to spring back into battle any second. Tensions are going to rise and cats are going to be angry... how can we spring back from this? the orange and white tabby looked over at fallenstar who called out the names of warriors and herself. She proudly raised her head at the mention of her name, but her pride was inflated. A war had begun. a moment later she was bouncing through the forest the wind brushing through her fur and rising sun bathring the land in a golden sunlight uplifting the birds and awakening the prey. Though the peace didn’t last long as she bolted across the Thunderclan border not wincing at the scent that stuck itself to the roof of her mouth. The riverclan warriors were following behind hugging and puffing from effort. Yet before she knew it the group had dispersed without another word splitting off and forcing her to pick a direction. The camp was ahead, she knew that but she wasn’t so keen on leaping in head first. The riverclan deputy slowed down to catch her breath scenting a strong watt of blood emitted from the camp. Her tail curled in displeasure but she approached pinning her ears to the back of her head. Windclan was fighting dirty. Shadowclan and windclan against thunderclan alone oh how she wished to sink her claws into their slimy fox hearted pelts. Her fear was gone and the deputy bounded ahead her head held high and claws scraping the dust and she busted into the clearing letting out a furious battle cry, and the deputy was suddenly lost in the masses.
Shadetail had jumped at the opportunity to join the battle with ShadowClan in allegiance with WindClan. It infuriated him that ThunderClan thought they could simply spill innocent blood and not face the ramifications. Determination to also prove his loyalty to ShadowClan raged through his veins as well, causing his heart to hammer inside his chest the entire night before they were to strike. Now, he raced into the ThunderClan clearing after hearing Blazingstar's command to attack. His eyes were narrowed and the gray tom searched for his first victim. RiverClan or ThunderClan, he felt the strong urge to sink his claws into enemy fur. The fishy scent of RiverClan caught his attention, and he turned his eyes to see Daisyshade. He wasn't aware that she had recently been made deputy, but seeing how she fell in step beside Fallenstar gave him a hint. "I knew RiverClan were fishy," he yowled, sprinting towards her, "but I never pinned you swimmers for traitors too! Why side with the Clan that murdered in cold blood?" His emotions were running high but his mind was sharp as Shadetail launched himself towards the RiverClan deputy, claws extended and and aiming for her shoulders.

( @Suspiciousmindz if Mintberry is free, it would be interesting to see the two sisters face off against each other!)

Heatherfur had felt sick the entire time leading up to the battle. She was well aware of Blazingstar's growing disdain towards ThunderClan, and Rabbitpounces' death had just solidified that fact. Once he had announced they would be striking at the dawn's first light, the light furred she-cat had almost visited Surgestorm in search of herbs to settle her stomach. Sleep had been pointless for her as her mind raced with what lay ahead. Would she have to face Mintberry? Could she really put their blood connection below her Clan loyalty? She was well aware that the warrior code ordered her to do just that, but that didn't stop the bile rising in her throat from the thought. All night she had tossed and turned in her nest, worry clawing at her heart and feeling like thorns in her pads.

As she rushed into the ThunderClan camp, she narrowed her eyes, trying her best to block her sisters' scent from her mind. She didn't want to go seeking it out. Her mind was sharp and claws unsheathed, allowing her to dig into the soft soil below her and propel herself forward. Her teeth were bared, and her moons of fighting experience at the fore front of her mind. Aside from Mintberry, she was ready to teach these fox-hearted excuses for warriors a lesson. Her blood roared in her ears, practically blocking out the sound from the vicious yowls errupting around the clearing. It was obvious ThunderClan had not been expecting their surprise attack, and a hint of satisfaction glowed within Heatherfur. She swung her head around, taking a quick moment to catch her breath as she scanned the clearing, eyes narrowed and ready to pounch.

Last edited by Mauve; January 17th, 2018 at 01:36 PM.
Old January 17th, 2018, 01:35 PM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
(Open for fighting WindClan or ShadowClan!) Rushing out of the warriors den at a sudden call, Emberwing blinked the sleep from her eyes, her muscles still fatigued from the dusk patrol yesterday. Tensions had been high in the Clans, so sleep had eluded her for a majority of the night. Once she had finally been able to sleep, the russet she-cat had passed out like a rock, sinking heavily into her nest. But it was in her nature to be a light sleeper, and the startling call from WindClan's leader had awoken her. Now, she stood outside, fur fluffed up and hackles raised as her head swung back and forth. What in StarClan's name? They attacked this early? she thought, bewildered. It didn't phase her long however, and without much thought she launched herself into the fray of cats, letting out a yowl as she aimed her claws for the nearest WindClan cat. She was young, but determined to prove her fighting skills to Snowstar and the rest of the Clan. Perhaps this would pave the way for earning the honor to train her first apprentice.

Shadetail had jumped at the opportunity to join the battle with ShadowClan in allegiance with WindClan. It infuriated him that ThunderClan thought they could simply spill innocent blood and not face the ramifications. Determination to also prove his loyalty to ShadowClan raged through his veins as well, causing his heart to hammer inside his chest the entire night before they were to strike. Now, he raced into the ThunderClan clearing after hearing Blazingstar's command to attack. His eyes were narrowed and the gray tom searched for his first victim. RiverClan or ThunderClan, he felt the strong urge to sink his claws into enemy fur. The fishy scent of RiverClan caught his attention, and he turned his eyes to see Daisyshade. He wasn't aware that she had recently been made deputy, but seeing how she fell in step beside Fallenstar gave him a hint. "I knew RiverClan were fishy," he yowled, sprinting towards her, "but I never pinned you swimmers for traitors too! Why side with the Clan that murdered in cold blood?" His emotions were running high but his mind was sharp as Shadetail launched himself towards the RiverClan deputy, claws extended and and aiming for her shoulders.

( @Suspiciousmindz if Mintberry is free, it would be interesting to see the two sisters face off against each other!)

Heatherfur had felt sick the entire time leading up to the battle. She was well aware of Blazingstar's growing disdain towards ThunderClan, and Rabbitpounces' death had just solidified that fact. Once he had announced they would be striking at the dawn's first light, the light furred she-cat had almost visited Surgestorm in search of herbs to settle her stomach. Sleep had been pointless for her as her mind raced with what lay ahead. Would she have to face Mintberry? Could she really put their blood connection below her Clan loyalty? She was well aware that the warrior code ordered her to do just that, but that didn't stop the bile rising in her throat from the thought. All night she had tossed and turned in her nest, worry clawing at her heart and feeling like thorns in her pads.

As she rushed into the ThunderClan camp, she narrowed her eyes, trying her best to block her sisters' scent from her mind. She didn't want to go seeking it out. Her mind was sharp and claws unsheathed, allowing her to dig into the soft soil below her and propel herself forward. Her teeth were bared, and her moons of fighting experience at the fore front of her mind. Aside from Mintberry, she was ready to teach these fox-hearted excuses for warriors a lesson. Her blood roared in her ears, practically blocking out the sound from the vicious yowls errupting around the clearing. It was obvious ThunderClan had not been expecting their surprise attack, and a hint of satisfaction glowed within Heatherfur. She swung her head around, taking a quick moment to catch her breath as she scanned the clearing, eyes narrowed and ready to pounch.

Rabbitstride yowled, haring across the clearing, toward the camp entrance. The small tom had been stupid to want to fight. He had been so stupidly excited, and now he didn't know why. His drab-shaded fur was flattened to his small frame, making him look even smaller. His posture was low as he dashed toward the exit, having to dodge clashing claws and punishing jowls. However, the tom wasn't exactly paying attention to where he was headed. After a moment, he bowled into a ThunderClan molly, nearly knocking her over.
Instinctively, blocked by a wall of fur, he aimed a blow at a shoulder before cowering back, his ears flattened. "Uh- S-so-orry!" He said softly, taking a few steps back from the tired looking-feline. The lithe cat looked up at the russet-furred enemy, quivering softly.