Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 02:06 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:03 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 02:02 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:58 PM

Old August 6th, 2023, 04:52 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Mistletoe Cottage (open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
A wedding? How odd that was a word the molly hadnt heard of before but the most she listened and looked the more the idea appealed to her. Maybe she too was a 'hopeless romantic'. It was actually something that bothered the molly, the sheer..... lack of impact her becoming mates with Nathaniel had. Not in the effect on them both and relationship way but the fact that the molly always felt there should be something special to mark something that defined them both so much.

The more she looked the more that something looked like a wedding. Altered, of course some of the things these twolegs were doing were just too bizarre for a cat but the idea of a wedding itself.... bore talking to Nathaniel about.

The kittypet jolted back to focus when Hershey mentioned snakes though, worried for a second the queen was talking about Nathaniels old name before relaxing, realizing she meant an actual snake. How embarrassing.....

"Well its a pleasure to meet you Hershey. The names Rhiannon actually, not Rhianna. I know its not a common name I think its from where my twoleg is from? Shes got a different housefolk meow then others so I think shes from a different area."

Rhiannon had seen cats have different sounding meows (still understandable though) when they were from far away so it made sense if this was the case too.

"Thank you for explaining though. Can you tell me more? Im finding this fascinating." The lynx point had just opened her mouth to speak more when Hershey was called and had to go and the molly quickly called to her retreating back. "Ah I can tell you about clans when you get back if youre interested? Ill be right here!" and settled in to wait and watch how Hershey was participating in this 'wedding'.

Hershey Nodded her Head to Rhiannon as she made her way over to her twoleg... Time to Do Her Trick! just like her Twoleg had Tough her!

She paddled up to the Male twoleg and sat back on her hindlegs and waved her front paws up and down in what she twoleg called 'say your prayers'. She purred as the tall twoleg bent over and patted her head and scratched her behind the ears. she froze so the twoleg could releave her of the trouble some ribbon. She Chirpped Loudly, Earning a Round of Laughter from the Crowd, before her elderly twoleg shooed her away...

Happily she paddled back to Rhiannon, as the twoleg with the funny long pelt started speaking. Hershey Smiled, this part was her favorite. "Clans? i've Never Heard of those, but That Sounds Quite Interesting"

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old August 16th, 2023, 02:45 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
Hershey Nodded her Head to Rhiannon as she made her way over to her twoleg... Time to Do Her Trick! just like her Twoleg had Tough her!

She paddled up to the Male twoleg and sat back on her hindlegs and waved her front paws up and down in what she twoleg called 'say your prayers'. She purred as the tall twoleg bent over and patted her head and scratched her behind the ears. she froze so the twoleg could releave her of the trouble some ribbon. She Chirpped Loudly, Earning a Round of Laughter from the Crowd, before her elderly twoleg shooed her away...

Happily she paddled back to Rhiannon, as the twoleg with the funny long pelt started speaking. Hershey Smiled, this part was her favorite. "Clans? i've Never Heard of those, but That Sounds Quite Interesting"

The trick Hershey was doing was obviously well practiced and exactly what the twolegs wanted, being a cat doing tricks was a bit odd to Rhiannon but not out of the realm of possible. It was simply that not a lot of cats tolerated twolegs ordering them about without bribery, so the kittypet wondered what the other molly got out of it.

Still she came back eventually and Rhiannon resolved to ask her about it. After she answered the queens own questions of course, it was only polite.

"Clans are relatively interesting yes, though Ill disclaim Ive never been part of one. My mate was a clan cat before he left for.... Personal reasons, and has told me a fair amount about them" Mostly true, Nathaniel had left because living as Snakeheart was essentially a slow death due to a toxic living situation but it was besides the point. The clans werent usually like that.... Mostly. That situation was a bad one that snowballed to horrible and wasnt really Hersheys business being just an acquaintance. "Ive done my fair share of wandering since then and have lingered on their borders meeting cats so I do know bits from personal experience." Those had gone both good and bad, Rhiannon would explain more on that.

"Clans are essentially giant groups of cats living out in the wild without any twolegs ever! Theres four and each lives under their own leader who takes the word 'star' into their name. These leaders select a deputy, a second in command who will succeed them if they die or step down. They even have a rank called Medicine Cats who know how to heal cats like a cutter does! They use plants and it really works!"
Mentioning her mate knew how to do that would be a bit suspect for now, the connections could be made all too easily so she omitted it for now.

"These clan cats have kittens and raise them to be able to hunt and fight and a bunch of other stuff like they know how to do! Issue is not all clan cats are kind and certain clans are quite mean. Theres one called Shadowclan in particular who live in the pines who hurt me when I tried to meet them and Thunderclan who live in the forest who are..... Chaotic?" Rhiannon showed off her knicked ear as she spoke, a clear warning to not mess with them. "But Windclan who live on the moors and Riverclan who live near the river are decent and take in outsiders and kittypets who wish to live like they do! Its harsh apparently but suits some cats." Rhiannons opinion was mixed about Riverclan but Nathaniel had loved them.

"Any questions about them? And might I ask one of my own? Why did your twoleg have you do that.... pawing thing you did? They took your collar too."
Old September 9th, 2023, 12:20 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
The trick Hershey was doing was obviously well practiced and exactly what the twolegs wanted, being a cat doing tricks was a bit odd to Rhiannon but not out of the realm of possible. It was simply that not a lot of cats tolerated twolegs ordering them about without bribery, so the kittypet wondered what the other molly got out of it.

Still she came back eventually and Rhiannon resolved to ask her about it. After she answered the queens own questions of course, it was only polite.

"Clans are relatively interesting yes, though Ill disclaim Ive never been part of one. My mate was a clan cat before he left for.... Personal reasons, and has told me a fair amount about them" Mostly true, Nathaniel had left because living as Snakeheart was essentially a slow death due to a toxic living situation but it was besides the point. The clans werent usually like that.... Mostly. That situation was a bad one that snowballed to horrible and wasnt really Hersheys business being just an acquaintance. "Ive done my fair share of wandering since then and have lingered on their borders meeting cats so I do know bits from personal experience." Those had gone both good and bad, Rhiannon would explain more on that.

"Clans are essentially giant groups of cats living out in the wild without any twolegs ever! Theres four and each lives under their own leader who takes the word 'star' into their name. These leaders select a deputy, a second in command who will succeed them if they die or step down. They even have a rank called Medicine Cats who know how to heal cats like a cutter does! They use plants and it really works!"
Mentioning her mate knew how to do that would be a bit suspect for now, the connections could be made all too easily so she omitted it for now.

"These clan cats have kittens and raise them to be able to hunt and fight and a bunch of other stuff like they know how to do! Issue is not all clan cats are kind and certain clans are quite mean. Theres one called Shadowclan in particular who live in the pines who hurt me when I tried to meet them and Thunderclan who live in the forest who are..... Chaotic?" Rhiannon showed off her knicked ear as she spoke, a clear warning to not mess with them. "But Windclan who live on the moors and Riverclan who live near the river are decent and take in outsiders and kittypets who wish to live like they do! Its harsh apparently but suits some cats." Rhiannons opinion was mixed about Riverclan but Nathaniel had loved them.

"Any questions about them? And might I ask one of my own? Why did your twoleg have you do that.... pawing thing you did? They took your collar too."
Rhiannons words about these so called clans where interesting, a big groups of cats? but more then that, 4 big groups? tiz like nothing the Pregnant she-cat had every heard of before. "Sounds Quite, oh how to put it?.... Interesting! especially the part about training their young! hmm... perhaps one of these day i might just go take a looksie myself." She mused, her golden eyes full of curiousness but also a deep love as she thought about her own kits.

she lifted a paw and pressed it softly to her buldging stomach, which was feeling at the moment quite sore, as the she-cat thought for a moment before anwsering the she-cats other question. "the pawing thing thing? oh you mean the 'say your prayers' trick. My Elderly twolegs think it's funny & Cute... Not though to meant but what on earth is a prayer... Twolegs, i'll never quite understand them. as for the ribbon... er collar. part of the trick is to bring it to the happy couple, the shiny things,.... rings i believe there called, they symbolize the couples vows to be mates. at least that is my guess, i've noticed a lot of the twolegs coming through here have one that matches their mates. some even have more of these rings... " Hershey said with a wince "my own Mistress has a bunch, i only know that cause i spilt them once when i was a kitten and got scolded for playing with them. though it was quite amusing to watch the madame go chasing after the rolling ones" Hershey mewed with a chuckle.

@DdeonghwaLover

Herhsey Sat in blissful silence, taking a break from the mess of mewling kittens that her twoleg keep warm inside by a strange but warming box. She paddled out into the fresh air with a deep breathe as she stretched out her sore legs, glad to do some walking today...

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old September 9th, 2023, 12:27 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueSkeleton View Post

Rhiannons words about these so called clans where interesting, a big groups of cats? but more then that, 4 big groups? tiz like nothing the Pregnant she-cat had every heard of before. "Sounds Quite, oh how to put it?.... Interesting! especially the part about training their young! hmm... perhaps one of these day i might just go take a looksie myself." She mused, her golden eyes full of curiousness but also a deep love as she thought about her own kits.

she lifted a paw and pressed it softly to her buldging stomach, which was feeling at the moment quite sore, as the she-cat thought for a moment before anwsering the she-cats other question. "the pawing thing thing? oh you mean the 'say your prayers' trick. My Elderly twolegs think it's funny & Cute... Not though to meant but what on earth is a prayer... Twolegs, i'll never quite understand them. as for the ribbon... er collar. part of the trick is to bring it to the happy couple, the shiny things,.... rings i believe there called, they symbolize the couples vows to be mates. at least that is my guess, i've noticed a lot of the twolegs coming through here have one that matches their mates. some even have more of these rings... " Hershey said with a wince "my own Mistress has a bunch, i only know that cause i spilt them once when i was a kitten and got scolded for playing with them. though it was quite amusing to watch the madame go chasing after the rolling ones" Hershey mewed with a chuckle.

@DdeonghwaLover

Herhsey Sat in blissful silence, taking a break from the mess of mewling kittens that her twoleg keep warm inside by a strange but warming box. She paddled out into the fresh air with a deep breathe as she stretched out her sore legs, glad to do some walking today...

The nameless little kit had wandered far from his arguing mother and father, he was a lonely kit as he had no siblings, wretched twolegs had stolen them. Realizing after a while of walking that his small white paws felt like they were about to drop off he sat. Glancing around in fear of the unfamiliar grounds he let out a small wail. "Mommy!? Daddy!?" he called, the kit was nameless and small. He had small white paws and a long fluffy tail that was brown like the rest of his pelt. His sharp, blazing yellow eyes gazed around him wide with fear as he gave another small whimper, crouching under a piece of random wood and moss he had found. Scenting the smell of stale milk and a she-cat made him feel a bit warm for a moment, before realizing the scent wasn't his mothers.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old September 9th, 2023, 12:34 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdeonghwaLover View Post

The nameless little kit had wandered far from his arguing mother and father, he was a lonely kit as he had no siblings, wretched twolegs had stolen them. Realizing after a while of walking that his small white paws felt like they were about to drop off he sat. Glancing around in fear of the unfamiliar grounds he let out a small wail. "Mommy!? Daddy!?" he called, the kit was nameless and small. He had small white paws and a long fluffy tail that was brown like the rest of his pelt. His sharp, blazing yellow eyes gazed around him wide with fear as he gave another small whimper, crouching under a piece of random wood and moss he had found. Scenting the smell of stale milk and a she-cat made him feel a bit warm for a moment, before realizing the scent wasn't his mothers.
a kits wail reached her ears. she knew it wasn't one of her kits, given they were only newborns, and still didn't know how to talk yet. She started to walk in the direction of the wail "Hello There Little One? Are You Lost? Do you need Help? You Aren't Hurt are You?"

Old September 9th, 2023, 12:35 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:

a kits wail reached her ears. she knew it wasn't one of her kits, given they were only newborns, and still didn't know how to talk yet. She started to walk in the direction of the wail "Hello There Little One? Are You Lost? Do you need Help? You Aren't Hurt are You?"
The nice tone of the she-cat reached this small brown and white toms ears and his yellow hues peered out at her. "I-i'm lost. I can't find my mommy"

lio lurked here

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old September 9th, 2023, 12:41 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:

The nice tone of the she-cat reached this small brown and white toms ears and his yellow hues peered out at her. "I-i'm lost. I can't find my mommy"
The Calico Sniffed the Kit over, their scent wasn't familiar at all... She sniffed the air but couldn't ick up much other then the kitts scent... "hmmm..." She looked down at the frightened seeming kitten. "Do you remember which way you came? perhaps we can go looking for them, they must be worried sick for a small thing like you"

Old September 9th, 2023, 12:44 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:

The Calico Sniffed the Kit over, their scent wasn't familiar at all... She sniffed the air but couldn't ick up much other then the kitts scent... "hmmm..." She looked down at the frightened seeming kitten. "Do you remember which way you came? perhaps we can go looking for them, they must be worried sick for a small thing like you"
"Mommy and daddy were arguing about something and mommy told daddy to pick me and stay with her or kick me out. " He sniffed. "I don't have a name and daddy said he'd come get me but he hasn't. I saw the big scary black dog and ran away." he whimpered.

lio lurked here

Old September 9th, 2023, 12:55 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:

"Mommy and daddy were arguing about something and mommy told daddy to pick me and stay with her or kick me out. " He sniffed. "I don't have a name and daddy said he'd come get me but he hasn't. I saw the big scary black dog and ran away." he whimpered.
Hershey gazed at the young kitten with warm, soften eyes "well then, we'll just have to pick a name out for you then! you may stay with me if you'd like dear."
She looked the kit over, thinking "hmmm... for a Name... How about Fudge? Also Dear, Take Care to stay close if you do chose to stay, a Grumby young tom sometimes visits the area, his name is Bitter... i suppose cause he's a bitter piece of chocolate. i doubt he'll hurt you, but he'll surely spit some not nice thinks at you. But the Rogues Ron and Possum are fine to talk to, as Well as My Younger Sister Cookie, and Of Coarse my kits, but i don't think they'll be quite any fun for at least a moon yet"

Old September 9th, 2023, 01:03 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:

Hershey gazed at the young kitten with warm, soften eyes "well then, we'll just have to pick a name out for you then! you may stay with me if you'd like dear."
She looked the kit over, thinking "hmmm... for a Name... How about Fudge? Also Dear, Take Care to stay close if you do chose to stay, a Grumby young tom sometimes visits the area, his name is Bitter... i suppose cause he's a bitter piece of chocolate. i doubt he'll hurt you, but he'll surely spit some not nice thinks at you. But the Rogues Ron and Possum are fine to talk to, as Well as My Younger Sister Cookie, and Of Coarse my kits, but i don't think they'll be quite any fun for at least a moon yet"
Fudge gave a small nod to accept staying with her. "T-thank you." he meowed, stepping out from his hiding spot showed a dirty brown pelt and bright white paws. "Fudge is my name? I like it" he purred shakily, half from fear half from excitement.
"W-....what do I call you?" Fudge meowed softly, not knowing if he would call her by her name or something else, suddenly hearing her speaking about a Grumby young tom named Bitter, he shivered. "I hope he doesn't bully me." Fudge whispered to himself. "Your kits? Your sister Cookie?? Possum and Ron are rouges?" he repeated. His face confused, so many names and cats!
As a wist of wind ruffled his ears, he suddenly pressed close to Hershey in fear as a twig snapped from the gust of wind. Embarrassment flooded his small extraordinarily soft pelt as he stepped back. "I...i'm sorry...I got scared."

lio lurked here