Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
hot and cold [p]
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:48 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by wolfie
Today 10:43 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 10:41 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 10:19 PM

Old June 17th, 2023, 09:56 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Smile Mistletoe Cottage (open)

Welcome to the Mistletoe Cottage, a Place Famious for Twoleg Weddings and It's Uniquely Wide Property that is used forr several Twoleg Events.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^

A Pregnant She-cat Walked Softly among the cut grass. her glossy, sparkly golden-orange eyes twinkled with amusement as she settled down on the Twoleg dock to watch the ongoings of the Twolegs. Her Twolegs Were Nice, And She Loved watching the coming and going of so many twolegs. she noticed it was often the twolegs with the white pelts seemed to often be the center of attention most of the time.

Not that it mattered to Her. She had No Part in any of this, though sometimes her twolegs would tye a shiny ribbon around her neck with two odd circles dangling from it, and make her walk up to the white pelted female twolegs. she disliked being collared, but hey, she had to abide by her owners wishes, especially after everything they had did for her...

She Wished for Nothing, Being spoiled rotten by Her Twolegs. But there was one thing not even the twolegs could give her, and that was true love. She'd thought once that She'd Found Love... But He'd Been the wrong Tom. she sighed, there was only one good thing resulting from that relationship... and that was the kits she now carried. she purred softly at the thought of her kits, as she could often feel them these days, squirming impatintly around in her tummy.

she looked forward to the days when she could meet them and see their sweet little faces. The thought brought her more joy then anything else these days.

the sound of approuching pawsteps Julted her out of her musings as Her Young companion Joined her on the Dock. unlike the pregnant Calico, the Young She-cat was Barely 12 moons old, and very thin and Dainty. The Calico, Hershey was her Name, Smiled at the Young She-cat. "Good morning Cookie" She Purred to the Tan colored she-cat with brown speckling.

Cookie Dipped her Head to the Queen "Good Morning Hershey, How Are The Kits Doing Today?" Hershey laughed "restless as usual Darling. Say Cookie, Do You Ever Wonder Whats beyond Our Home Here with the Twolegs?"
Cookie paused mid-groom to think for a bit. "well, i have a little, but i've always been content not knowing, since life here is comfortable, much prefered to my childhood trapped inside the twoleg den my mom lived in"

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old June 18th, 2023, 06:45 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Default Re: Mistletoe Cottage (open)

"Bet The Young Tom Knows... But i Think he'd be mad if we asked" Cookie Meowed, Refering to Bitter, an Outsider with a Bitter & Cold Temperment. She didn't know much about the Tom, He tended to Keep to himself. Hershey just shrugged. "lets taake a nap right here, the sun feels so nice" she purred

Bitter Grunted bitterly. stupid thorns!!! he growled as he pulled one out of his already throbbing toe. gosh, did the world hate him or something? first his Parents reject him for His oh so perfect younger sibling, then a darn twoleg left him for dead in that darn house. gosh how had his parents ever tolerated those twolegs anyway? nothing but pests they were. He Shook himself violently for a moment, better not to think of the past at the moment. he licked his bleeding toe till it stoppped gushing blood then stood up.

The Tom Had Had a Hard Life, and One Look at Him could tell you he was not a cat to mess around with. due to a fire in a twoleg house when he'd been a young kitten of 6 moons, he had burn scars all over his body in various places. his paws, however had taken most of the damage, now furless and blackened by the scarred flesh. the same type of burn ran up to his right shoulder & up his neck to cover one side of his face. his tail was completely gone, now nothing much more then a small stumpy covered by his pure white fur.

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms

Last edited by Zei; June 18th, 2023 at 08:58 PM.
Old July 8th, 2023, 06:36 PM

My Mood: Bashful

Among the crowd a small kit was bounding around, floppy ears bouncing as the bell on her pink collar made small tinkling sounds. The kit weaves in between the legs of the twolegs, exclaiming apologies whenever she bumped into someone. Eventually the calico she-cat ended up near the pier, watching everything with excitement in her bright yellow eyes. Her twolegs had brought her here, though she had run off to explore when they had tried to put her in a cage temporarily, intending on going right back as soon as she had seen everything she wanted to see. It was just all so exciting, and she couldn’t wanting to look around.

Then she saw a couple cats a little ways out on the pier and she scrambled over, a bright smile on her face. “Hello!” She exclaimed, looking from one to the other. “My name’s Harley, what’s yours? Are you here with your twolegs too? I’ve never been here before, there’s so much going on!” She exclaimed energetically, bouncing from one paw to the other in an attempt to burn off some of her ever present energy.
@Zei

Last edited by DarkGold; July 8th, 2023 at 06:36 PM.
Old July 8th, 2023, 08:17 PM

A muscular white tom watched the Twoleg gathering from behind the bushes. His sharp pale green eyes landed on two she-cats laying on the dock when a small kit bounded up to them.

Blizzard was a loner who had been living in these part of the woods for some time now, so he was familiar with the Twolegs who enjoyed having cats around and would even leave food out for them. When he noticed the white pelted Twolegs coming together, he wasted no time investigating and on the lookout for scraps. However, a beautiful golden pregnant she-cat quickly caught his eye. His eyes wandered over her glossy pelt, shining gold under the sun.

The white tom revealed himself from the bushes and approached the two she-cats and energetic kit. His pale green eyes landed on the orange she-cat. "Hey, I haven't seen you around these parts before. My name is Blizzard." He smiled. "But if I had known such a gorgeous she-cat had been hiding out here this whole time, I would've been here long ago." He winked at her.

@Zei @DarkGold

Last edited by semblance; July 8th, 2023 at 08:26 PM.
Old July 10th, 2023, 08:50 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGold View Post
Among the crowd a small kit was bounding around, floppy ears bouncing as the bell on her pink collar made small tinkling sounds. The kit weaves in between the legs of the twolegs, exclaiming apologies whenever she bumped into someone. Eventually the calico she-cat ended up near the pier, watching everything with excitement in her bright yellow eyes. Her twolegs had brought her here, though she had run off to explore when they had tried to put her in a cage temporarily, intending on going right back as soon as she had seen everything she wanted to see. It was just all so exciting, and she couldn’t wanting to look around.

Then she saw a couple cats a little ways out on the pier and she scrambled over, a bright smile on her face. “Hello!” She exclaimed, looking from one to the other. “My name’s Harley, what’s yours? Are you here with your twolegs too? I’ve never been here before, there’s so much going on!” She exclaimed energetically, bouncing from one paw to the other in an attempt to burn off some of her ever present energy.
@Zei
Quote:
Originally Posted by semblance View Post
A muscular white tom watched the Twoleg gathering from behind the bushes. His sharp pale green eyes landed on two she-cats laying on the dock when a small kit bounded up to them.

Blizzard was a loner who had been living in these part of the woods for some time now, so he was familiar with the Twolegs who enjoyed having cats around and would even leave food out for them. When he noticed the white pelted Twolegs coming together, he wasted no time investigating and on the lookout for scraps. However, a beautiful golden pregnant she-cat quickly caught his eye. His eyes wandered over her glossy pelt, shining gold under the sun.

The white tom revealed himself from the bushes and approached the two she-cats and energetic kit. His pale green eyes landed on the orange she-cat. "Hey, I haven't seen you around these parts before. My name is Blizzard." He smiled. "But if I had known such a gorgeous she-cat had been hiding out here this whole time, I would've been here long ago." He winked at her.

@Zei @DarkGold
Hershey Gave the Kit an Amused Look before Replying "I'm Hershey, And This Is My Companion Cookie" she nodded to the tan she-cat with chocolate brown speckling in their pelt. "We Actually Live Here"

The Tom's Sudden Appearance quite Flustered the Pregnant Calico. "oh... Hello There" The Startled Calico Mewed... She chose to ignore the last comment the tom made, not quite sure who he was refering too... "Nice to meet You Blizzard" She Mewed Sitting up and dipping her head, before turning back to the kit... "my my, the way your ears are and the way you bounce about i thought one of the Barn Rabbits was Loose and Coming over to join us" She Meowed with a Chuckle.

Cookie on the Other Hand Remained Quiet, as If She Expected something terrible to happen. Hershey nudged her friend. "now now Cookie... Sit up and Be Polite" She Gently Scolded the other she-cat as if she was Cookies Big Sister or something... "Do please not be offended by Cookies... Current Selective Mutism... After The Arrival of The Other Tom On the Property she's been easily startled, since that tom comes and goes and seems to have an air of... i guess you could discribe it as an air of a criminal or murderer! course we don't no much about him other then his name and attitude"

Old July 15th, 2023, 08:59 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

It was a beautiful day and Rhiannon was once again wandering.

She'd made it a fair distance from her usual home and had stumbled upon a housefolk.... Something today, she wasnt quite sure what. The people here didnt seem all that aggressive towards cats and a few had even fawned over her before heading over to their little gathering. Cooing over Rhiannons silver and white silky fur and clear blue eyes for awhile, the lifelong kittypet taking it with grace and enjoyment as she always did. As always the strange humans were almost indecipherable, words like 'married' and 'groom' flying far above her pointed ears but one word was oft repeated that felt different, was 'Hershey' a name perhaps?

There wasnt long to think about it before the twolegs left her on her railing perch and gathered up in neat little rows, one in particular adorned with long flowing fabric. Maybe this was a twoleg clan meeting? Rhiannons mate had told her all about the meetings clan cats held and how they all gathered for their leader like these cats were kind of doing for the female in white. Maybe she was their leader? Nathaniel told her nothing about lining up however but a meeting only made sense, there were even twolegs heading to the front then stepping aside. They must be getting their own housefolk warrior names.

At least thats what the molly was deducing, watching the proceedings from atop the railing.

So entranced was she at this that Rhainnon failed to notice anyones approach, too busy watching the wedding.

@Zei (love the idea concept so Im throwing my outsider in here~)
Old July 23rd, 2023, 09:41 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
It was a beautiful day and Rhiannon was once again wandering.

She'd made it a fair distance from her usual home and had stumbled upon a housefolk.... Something today, she wasnt quite sure what. The people here didnt seem all that aggressive towards cats and a few had even fawned over her before heading over to their little gathering. Cooing over Rhiannons silver and white silky fur and clear blue eyes for awhile, the lifelong kittypet taking it with grace and enjoyment as she always did. As always the strange humans were almost indecipherable, words like 'married' and 'groom' flying far above her pointed ears but one word was oft repeated that felt different, was 'Hershey' a name perhaps?

There wasnt long to think about it before the twolegs left her on her railing perch and gathered up in neat little rows, one in particular adorned with long flowing fabric. Maybe this was a twoleg clan meeting? Rhiannons mate had told her all about the meetings clan cats held and how they all gathered for their leader like these cats were kind of doing for the female in white. Maybe she was their leader? Nathaniel told her nothing about lining up however but a meeting only made sense, there were even twolegs heading to the front then stepping aside. They must be getting their own housefolk warrior names.

At least thats what the molly was deducing, watching the proceedings from atop the railing.

So entranced was she at this that Rhainnon failed to notice anyones approach, too busy watching the wedding.

@Zei (love the idea concept so Im throwing my outsider in here~)
Hershey finally slipped into the room she pprefered to call the 'White Room' as she heard the call of her twoleg mistress. she purred lovingly against the female twolegs hand as the twoleg tyed a silver ribbon around her neck... a pair of gold rings attached to it.

Hershey knoow that Soon as She watched the White furred twoleg walk down the red path she would be called up as well by her twoleg's mate...
but for the moment the pregnant calico glanced around at the flowery desplay with her golden eyes. it never ceeced to amaze her how much effort the twolegs put into these things called 'weddings' whatever that meant.

Her ears perked in curiousity as she noticed that not far away another feline, but one that sat appon the railing. Hershey know better then to try hopping up, but figured greeting the new feline from the ground was fine enough, after all she didn't want to be rude.

"Hello There! Enjoying the Wedding view?" Hershey purred warmly

Old July 30th, 2023, 11:38 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVillianKing View Post
Hershey finally slipped into the room she pprefered to call the 'White Room' as she heard the call of her twoleg mistress. she purred lovingly against the female twolegs hand as the twoleg tyed a silver ribbon around her neck... a pair of gold rings attached to it.

Hershey knoow that Soon as She watched the White furred twoleg walk down the red path she would be called up as well by her twoleg's mate...
but for the moment the pregnant calico glanced around at the flowery desplay with her golden eyes. it never ceeced to amaze her how much effort the twolegs put into these things called 'weddings' whatever that meant.

Her ears perked in curiousity as she noticed that not far away another feline, but one that sat appon the railing. Hershey know better then to try hopping up, but figured greeting the new feline from the ground was fine enough, after all she didn't want to be rude.

"Hello There! Enjoying the Wedding view?" Hershey purred warmly

The silver white lynx point was still scrutinizing the group when Hershey approached, an ear flicking to note the molly but not reacting until she was directly addressed. After all, the kittypet had smelled another cat living in this area and while the outsiders were not as territorial as the clan cats some could be right aggressive to others on their land. Best to not push trouble and let this cat approach first to lower any issues. Plus if Rhiannon did need to leave at least she'd have a few more seconds to observe things before she bolted.

Thankfully however, the call was friendly.
"Wedding? Is that what they call a twoleg clan meeting? I'll admit to have never seen either before but Ive had clan cat stuff explained to be enough that I can see the similarities." Ice blue eyes narrowed and the molly's head cocked as she looked close as the assumed leader and deputy kissed (she knew what that was at least). "Though perhaps I am off mark here." The kissing was odd.

Regardless, at this point the kittypet swapped to focus on the pregnant calico, long feathery tail swishing. "Ah, you must be the cat that lives here. Ive been smelling you around the area, my apologies if I am intruding. Im Rhiannon, pleased to be meeting you, I love your collar." It was an odd one, thinner and more silky then the un-collared kittypet had seen before. And didnt have the shiny disc that most had, instead had two rings hung on it. Odd but very pretty.
Old July 31st, 2023, 02:54 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

@Rani

Hershey Smiled Softly. "Yes, a wedding is what my Mistress calls it. " She paused with a Chuckle "My Mistress is what one would call a hopeless romantic. " She perked her ears as she watched a small twoleg kit toosted about petals before throughing a fit aboout running out of them. The She-cat smiled at this. "It's nice to Meet you Rihanna. I'm Hershey Kiss, But everyone just calls me Hershey. " The Calio mewed politely.

"your Quite alright, Many Cats travel through here with their twolegs... along with dogs sometimes... Even had a Big old Snake once" She shuddered at That. "not sure what a clan is, but i suppose thats one way to put it.... from what i've picked up over my life here, this is basically the way two twolegs in love become offical mates." Her cheerily meowed.

Her ears perked as she Heard her name called and an elderly female twoleg making weird noises "ah, be right back!" The She-cat paddled down the red path towards her mistress

Old August 6th, 2023, 04:20 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
@Rani

Hershey Smiled Softly. "Yes, a wedding is what my Mistress calls it. " She paused with a Chuckle "My Mistress is what one would call a hopeless romantic. " She perked her ears as she watched a small twoleg kit toosted about petals before throughing a fit aboout running out of them. The She-cat smiled at this. "It's nice to Meet you Rihanna. I'm Hershey Kiss, But everyone just calls me Hershey. " The Calio mewed politely.

"your Quite alright, Many Cats travel through here with their twolegs... along with dogs sometimes... Even had a Big old Snake once" She shuddered at That. "not sure what a clan is, but i suppose thats one way to put it.... from what i've picked up over my life here, this is basically the way two twolegs in love become offical mates." Her cheerily meowed.

Her ears perked as she Heard her name called and an elderly female twoleg making weird noises "ah, be right back!" The She-cat paddled down the red path towards her mistress

A wedding? How odd that was a word the molly hadnt heard of before but the most she listened and looked the more the idea appealed to her. Maybe she too was a 'hopeless romantic'. It was actually something that bothered the molly, the sheer..... lack of impact her becoming mates with Nathaniel had. Not in the effect on them both and relationship way but the fact that the molly always felt there should be something special to mark something that defined them both so much.

The more she looked the more that something looked like a wedding. Altered, of course some of the things these twolegs were doing were just too bizarre for a cat but the idea of a wedding itself.... bore talking to Nathaniel about.

The kittypet jolted back to focus when Hershey mentioned snakes though, worried for a second the queen was talking about Nathaniels old name before relaxing, realizing she meant an actual snake. How embarrassing.....

"Well its a pleasure to meet you Hershey. The names Rhiannon actually, not Rhianna. I know its not a common name I think its from where my twoleg is from? Shes got a different housefolk meow then others so I think shes from a different area."

Rhiannon had seen cats have different sounding meows (still understandable though) when they were from far away so it made sense if this was the case too.

"Thank you for explaining though. Can you tell me more? Im finding this fascinating." The lynx point had just opened her mouth to speak more when Hershey was called and had to go and the molly quickly called to her retreating back. "Ah I can tell you about clans when you get back if youre interested? Ill be right here!" and settled in to wait and watch how Hershey was participating in this 'wedding'.