Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Yesterday 11:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Yesterday 11:40 PM

Old March 9th, 2018, 09:15 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Toboe’s turf

“I’m scared of everything, but that keeps me alive, I don’t need the fancy stories, crazy adventures, or any of that danger stuff, so being scared... that’s ok”

[Click]
Art done by the fantastic @Midgefur

Toboe found himself laying in a recently cleared path just beyond his fence borders. It was a nice walkway with lots of humans running up and down it sometimes, if he was lucky they’d bend and give him a good scratch. Yet when the snow seemed to come less and less people showed up to walk down the little path and so did the dogs. So he guessed you couldn’t really get it all after all. The golden tom lay on his side in the soggy grass. The path was often cleared when it snowed and this was the first time in a while. He was glad because if he had tried in the two foot snow all his golden fur would be awful soggy and wet. His humans would than give him an agonizingly long bath which was never good. He didn’t mind the rain but he hated the bath cause it was so unnatural to him, he couldn’t get grip on it since it was white and smooth so he felt like he was going to drown in such short water! That was terrible to think about.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 9th, 2018, 11:25 PM
I’m full of it

Default Re: Toboe’s turf

BUmp

François Lelord

Old March 9th, 2018, 11:59 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

“I’m scared of everything, but that keeps me alive, I don’t need the fancy stories, crazy adventures, or any of that danger stuff, so being scared... that’s ok”

[Click]
Art done by the fantastic @Midgefur

Toboe found himself laying in a recently cleared path just beyond his fence borders. It was a nice walkway with lots of humans running up and down it sometimes, if he was lucky they’d bend and give him a good scratch. Yet when the snow seemed to come less and less people showed up to walk down the little path and so did the dogs. So he guessed you couldn’t really get it all after all. The golden tom lay on his side in the soggy grass. The path was often cleared when it snowed and this was the first time in a while. He was glad because if he had tried in the two foot snow all his golden fur would be awful soggy and wet. His humans would than give him an agonizingly long bath which was never good. He didn’t mind the rain but he hated the bath cause it was so unnatural to him, he couldn’t get grip on it since it was white and smooth so he felt like he was going to drown in such short water! That was terrible to think about.

Odin stumbled blindly through the territory, his whiskers twitching to feel where he was going, since he didn't have the eyesight. The blind tom moved around, stepping right onto the path. His body faced Toboe. Odin sniffed the air to scent the other tom. 'I hope I'm not trespassing on his territory. If I got in a fight with him, i'd be a goner for sure,' thought Odin with a small step back and away from the tom, trying his best to not make a sudden noise, but suddenly he stepped on a twig. Odin let out a yelp as he tripped. With a loud thud he hit the ground, landing right on his back. 'Now I feel like an upside down turtle,' he thought.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old March 10th, 2018, 11:58 AM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Odin stumbled blindly through the territory, his whiskers twitching to feel where he was going, since he didn't have the eyesight. The blind tom moved around, stepping right onto the path. His body faced Toboe. Odin sniffed the air to scent the other tom. 'I hope I'm not trespassing on his territory. If I got in a fight with him, i'd be a goner for sure,' thought Odin with a small step back and away from the tom, trying his best to not make a sudden noise, but suddenly he stepped on a twig. Odin let out a yelp as he tripped. With a loud thud he hit the ground, landing right on his back. 'Now I feel like an upside down turtle,' he thought.

As a hefty thud caught his attention his golden green eyes darted from the ground where it fell upon an upside down tom cat. He wrinkled his nose and tried to pull in more of the toms scent or, whatever had caused him to go belly up right in the middle of a pathway. Sitting up toboes tail raised in the slightest bit of uncertainty but he could see the tom wasn’t making any moves to stand up. His tail gently laid back onto the soggy grass and he stood. Contemplative the correct way to enter or leave the situation without creating to much of a fuss. “What are you doing?” he finally asked after staring intently at the upside down cat. He looked funny, and it was hard not to blurt out in a muse of soft laughter but he was able to reduce it to the simple twitch of his whiskers. He took a graceful step forward and continued to approach his head lowered to the ground and his nostrils flared. He was ready to scatter if need be with his myckles bunched and claws sinking into the dirt.

François Lelord

Old March 10th, 2018, 12:32 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

A soft playful laugh was heard “ Odin!! What did I say about wondering off again!?” This voice despite it sounding husky and dark, was kind and warm even held a hint of laughter in it. As a big strong looking tom, with mixed colored eyes, his left eye was as blue as the sea and his right was as green as the forest, his fur a bit wild here and there was a light black aside from his white underbelly, he also had tiger like darker markings across his plet adding more to his deadly looks. He had many scars around his legs and side and a interesting looking check marking on his white chest, his ears was tore up a bit yet he seemed to be in good health despite all that. At first glance he seemed like a deadly rouge just looking for a fight than you see his green collar with a little yellow bell on it. He sees toboe and smiles “ oh~ a cutie! Hello there darling the names Thomas seems like you found my friend Odin. I swear he’s as stubborn as ever” he says sighing softly as he begins to step forward “ and I believe your the new kid around here? Am I correct or am I being dumb again?” He asks playfully with a soft smile despite him literally standing over toboe a bit he was quite big and rather tall.
Old March 11th, 2018, 04:13 PM
I’m full of it

@Megan

François Lelord

Last edited by wren; March 11th, 2018 at 04:13 PM.
Old March 19th, 2018, 09:36 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

As a hefty thud caught his attention his golden green eyes darted from the ground where it fell upon an upside down tom cat. He wrinkled his nose and tried to pull in more of the toms scent or, whatever had caused him to go belly up right in the middle of a pathway. Sitting up toboes tail raised in the slightest bit of uncertainty but he could see the tom wasn’t making any moves to stand up. His tail gently laid back onto the soggy grass and he stood. Contemplative the correct way to enter or leave the situation without creating to much of a fuss. “What are you doing?” he finally asked after staring intently at the upside down cat. He looked funny, and it was hard not to blurt out in a muse of soft laughter but he was able to reduce it to the simple twitch of his whiskers. He took a graceful step forward and continued to approach his head lowered to the ground and his nostrils flared. He was ready to scatter if need be with his myckles bunched and claws sinking into the dirt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
A soft playful laugh was heard “ Odin!! What did I say about wondering off again!?” This voice despite it sounding husky and dark, was kind and warm even held a hint of laughter in it. As a big strong looking tom, with mixed colored eyes, his left eye was as blue as the sea and his right was as green as the forest, his fur a bit wild here and there was a light black aside from his white underbelly, he also had tiger like darker markings across his plet adding more to his deadly looks. He had many scars around his legs and side and a interesting looking check marking on his white chest, his ears was tore up a bit yet he seemed to be in good health despite all that. At first glance he seemed like a deadly rouge just looking for a fight than you see his green collar with a little yellow bell on it. He sees toboe and smiles “ oh~ a cutie! Hello there darling the names Thomas seems like you found my friend Odin. I swear he’s as stubborn as ever” he says sighing softly as he begins to step forward “ and I believe your the new kid around here? Am I correct or am I being dumb again?” He asks playfully with a soft smile despite him literally standing over toboe a bit he was quite big and rather tall.
Odin heaved himself up, having trouble as he did so. The blind tom glanced his blue eyes at Toboe before they met his Thomas. "I have every right to wander around. You know I always come back. I can take care of myself you know." meowed the tom, giving his neck fur a quick scratch. 'I bet that itch is infected by now,' thought Odin, constantly scratching his neck. Once he finished he stood himself straight up to show that he had some kind of manners since this so happened to not be his territory.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.