Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 11:51 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:50 PM
Kit Corner
by dino.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 11:45 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 11:43 PM
Grandpa bonding time! [P]
by Poprock
Last post by BEAR.
Today 11:08 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 14th, 2020, 11:10 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Although Russetstrike didn't like the execution, he knew it was the safest course of action for the sake of the clan. Lashing his tail while he sat he murmured, "good riddance." She purposely put her own clan in danger to save another one! A soft growl came from his throat, now they had the chance of ThunderClan attacking them!
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old April 14th, 2020, 11:18 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Shock coursed through Burnetsnap, cold as ice.

His eyes narrowed into slits as Honeyleaf's life ended before them. Surprising, sure. But as long as that traitor was gone, it was fine. The shock was momentary.

lio was here ♥
Old April 14th, 2020, 11:19 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@implimm @BILL.

"Thank you, Nettlespark. I am going to have Falcondive help me carry her to the outskirts, I doubt we'll need a third set of paws. But your willingness to help is appreciated, and will be remembered." She nodded to the warrior, before turning back to Falcondive.

"Let's get this taken care of." She lifted Honeyleaf's body by her scruff and began carrying it out of the clearing.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 14th, 2020, 11:20 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Casper ]

Bravedawn looked on emotionlessly as Icestar sank her fangs into the traitor's throat. She shook her head. "What a waste..." All cats had potential to become great warriors, and Honeyleaf had been no exception - but to run crying to other Clans about her home Clan's plans had ruined her chances. She wrinkled her nose at the corpse, and then a sudden thought struck her. She glanced over at Icestar, a sharp look in her eye. "If there's one cat willing to spill ShadowClan's guts to the enemy, there may be more," she suggested to the leader. "Who knows how many warriors here would rather risk their Clan's safety for their personal wellbeing?"

Last edited by dino.; April 15th, 2020 at 02:10 PM.
Old April 14th, 2020, 11:29 PM
i am kenough

He nods, getting to his paws and shaking his pelt out before taking his leave. They still had some time before the battle.
Old April 14th, 2020, 11:55 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Being alone with Icestar was not high on Falcondive's bucket list.

It actually was not on that list at all. She was far from his favorite cat and he was not convinced they would both be making it back to camp in one piece after this trip.

The less he talked to her, the better he would feel.. so he moved to lift Honeyleaf by her lower body, teeth sinking deep enough into her to draw her cooling blood.

Had his mouth not been full, he probably would have told Bravedawn to use her eyes and nose, for a change-- but it was not worth his effort as he followed Icestar toward the camp entrance. His mouth was occupied, let her be paranoid about traitors during their absence.

[ @Casper ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 15th, 2020, 03:07 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

As much as Whiskernose wasn't keen on the raid, he'd had enough sense not to think about warning Duskstar. It was wrong, but he wasn't willing to stick his own neck out for them, not while Icestar was leader.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 15th, 2020, 03:48 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Dogpaws eyes were wide; the emotion in then unclear even to hear. She hadn't seen death, not of another cat... to watch Icestar do it so easily made her panic; was taking a life that simply? Dogpaw gulped. Her neck felt itchy.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 15th, 2020, 05:42 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

[ @BILL. - Okie doke!]

Irisflame studied his expression, confused as she saw no change in his stone face. How could he just stare ahead like that? It was incredible, if she wasn't so irritated by him. Just his blank gaze, devoid of emotion, was enough to make her shiver. Of course, she didn't, because she didn't want to look weak. Not in front of him. She refused to.

Shocked at his simple comment, she tried not to scoff in absolute horror at his words. Who was this cat?! What did he hold against shes? She tried to focus on taking deep breaths. She just wanted to be respected. And liked. So, she'd avoid being rude to him. After all, he wasn't all rock and stone. Well, so she'd found from worried glanced and Hailstorm.
She was mildly aware of Honeyleaf's little incident. As much as she hated to hear that somecat was being disloyal to the clan, she was glad that Thunderclan had been warned. After all, they were her home clan.

After thinking a while, she realized her urge to teach the cat a lesson was growing. Perhaps...She could. Maybe if she was nice enough, she could worm him from his stone, cold, ride little shell. Hah! A plan had been formed.
"Do you want to go hunting?" She blurted. Starclan! She didn't even know how to hunt. GRAHHH. She should have offered herb gathering. This plan was getting off to a great start.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; April 15th, 2020 at 05:43 AM.
Old April 15th, 2020, 06:01 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Thunderhowl raised his brow at Irisflame's entrance but didn't object to it. "Hey kid." It was almost a shame his time here was coming to a close, but she knew enough to keep the Clan afloat, and she had companions to help her.

"I'm sorry for intrudin' on your time," he directed his attention to Icestar. "But I wanted to inform you Irispaw has received her full name: Irisflame."

That wasn't the main reason he was here, and he cleared his throat. "As she is capable of maintainin' the Clan by herself, I believe it is my time to depart temporarily. I have unfinished business with StarClan that shouldn't be delayed further."

Thunderhowl straightened his posture, narrowing his eyes. "I don't intend on bein' gone long, but I want you to be aware of my absence as I would like to return when I am done. If you'd like a briefin' of what transpires, I'd be more 'en happy to tell you."

[ @Casper, @Moon Lily ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Closed Thread