Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:37 PM
"Your first breathe took...
Last post by forest
Today 09:31 PM
welcome to master chef |...
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:24 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 09:20 PM
a word of advice [p]
by zozelen
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:11 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 25th, 2017, 11:08 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Lostface walks quickly into camp, he had Ebonymist on his back and blood dripping down from his and her body. He growls loudly as he immediately begins to walk straight in but he quickly lays her down carefully “ the medicine cat seems to be busy... I’ll try my best for now.” He says softly as he begins to look around for anything that could clean her wounds a bit.
@kitten~

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; October 25th, 2017 at 11:09 AM.
Old October 25th, 2017, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Lostface walks quickly into camp, he had Ebonymist on his back and blood dripping down from his and her body. He growls loudly as he immediately begins to walk straight in but he quickly lays her down carefully “ the medicine cat seems to be busy... I’ll try my best for now.” He says softly as he begins to look around for anything that could clean her wounds a bit.
@kitten~
Ebonymist curled up slightly, her paws pressing against one of the deeper wounds, a gash just above her stomach and crossing over her chest. "Cobwebs," She gasped, pointing a paw towards the place where Daypaw kept their cobwebs. She shivered slightly, thinking of how they'd react if they found out that Lostface had gone through their medicine. Honestly, Daypaw's grumpy attitude was a little frightening at times. The tufts of orange fur on her body were stained a bright red, the blood dripping quietly onto the ground. She grunted, moving her head slightly to the right and gritting her teeth as a sharp pain shot through her side, a piercing pain similar to having cold water running over her wound.
Old October 25th, 2017, 12:36 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten~ View Post
Ebonymist curled up slightly, her paws pressing against one of the deeper wounds, a gash just above her stomach and crossing over her chest. "Cobwebs," She gasped, pointing a paw towards the place where Daypaw kept their cobwebs. She shivered slightly, thinking of how they'd react if they found out that Lostface had gone through their medicine. Honestly, Daypaw's grumpy attitude was a little frightening at times. The tufts of orange fur on her body were stained a bright red, the blood dripping quietly onto the ground. She grunted, moving her head slightly to the right and gritting her teeth as a sharp pain shot through her side, a piercing pain similar to having cold water running over her wound.
he quickly nods leaving for a bit and eventually coming back with some cobwebs. He quickly begins to clean up the wounds by pressing it softly against the wound. “ it’s okay my love. I’m here. I’m here for you.” He says with a forced purr to keep her calm but inside that tom was freaking out. His one eye held worry and fear and his body was shaking a bit as he tried his best to clean up her wound.
Old October 26th, 2017, 08:34 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Midnight black fur stirs in a nest near the very edge of the large den, eerily casted on with overlaying shadows. Dark eyes blink open, and a small, ragged tail flicks. Nighthowl clenches his powerful jaw as he wakes himself from a shallow slumber. The tom cat's black fur is just as messily ruffled as ever. Standing up quietly, the male stretches, claws reaching and jaws parting in a yawn. The sun hadn't yet reached the point of dawn, but he sensed it was near. Nighthowl blinked slowly, his gaze wandering passively over the lean forms of his clanmates. Rasping his rough tongue over a paw, he drew it nonchalantly over one ear, grooming.

@Hawkstar

Last edited by Undercover; October 26th, 2017 at 08:35 PM.
Old October 26th, 2017, 10:51 PM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

@Aleka
@Role
@Celestial

Runningkit let out a yowl as he was ambushed by hi brother. "Hey get off of me!" cried Runningkit in distress. The kit batted playfully at Seekerkit, making his brother get off him. Runningkit ran out of his hiding place. The tom kit realized that now his mother would be able to find him. He looked over at Frostedbelly, who was by the nursery, making eye contact with her. It was a bit too late. She might have found him by now and now he didn't know if he could hide. Without thinking he ran behind the apprentices den.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Seekerkit flinched, and backed off. What was wrong? Seekerkit glanced back and noticed Frostedbelly scanning the clearing for them. Seekerkit gulped, and searched for a good hiding spot. Seekerkit had always been the best kit at hiding, and could hide from his family for more than an hour! Unfortunately, they had found all of his good hiding spots. Now it was time to do the best thing he could. Hiding in such obvious spots, they wouldn't dare look. Seekerkit sped off, and hid in the camp wall. It poked him alot, but he didn't care. He wanted to hide!
(Ach, this is late, sorry...)

Frostedbelly flattened her ears slightly. Her gaze locked with Runningkit's for a moment, before he broke it by darting off. She twisted to look in the other direction, her glance catching the flash of Seekerkit's retreating tail that seemed to abruptly vanish through the prickly walls. It took her a moment to decide which one to go after first, and she decided to go after Seekerkit, since he might get stung or hurt, and after she had placed him safely back in the nest, she would go on and catch her other son. "Now, Mama's coming..." She said, her head tilting slightly to the side as she trotted toward the place where she had last saw the pale ginger and white kit.
Old October 26th, 2017, 10:58 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Frostedbelly flattened her ears slightly. Her gaze locked with Runningkit's for a moment, before he broke it by darting off. She twisted to look in the other direction, her glance catching the flash of Seekerkit's retreating tail that seemed to abruptly vanish through the prickly walls. It took her a moment to decide which one to go after first, and she decided to go after Seekerkit, since he might get stung or hurt, and after she had placed him safely back in the nest, she would go on and catch her other son. "Now, Mama's coming..." She said, her head tilting slightly to the side as she trotted toward the place where she had last saw the pale ginger and white kit.

Runningkit sniffed the air, scenting his mother. The kit slowly walked into the bushes next to the den. The kit quietly stayed where he was, making no sudden movements. He didn't want his mama to find him. Mama's scary! The kit made sure that he didn't breathe to make sure his mother or anyone else didn't hear him, but only if he could hide his scent. That was the biggest problem. He couldn't hide his scent, so it didn't really matter if he stayed quiet or not. No matter how hard he tries he will always be easy to find by any cat.

@Celestial
@Role

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 26th, 2017, 11:14 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:

Runningkit sniffed the air, scenting his mother. The kit slowly walked into the bushes next to the den. The kit quietly stayed where he was, making no sudden movements. He didn't want his mama to find him. Mama's scary! The kit made sure that he didn't breathe to make sure his mother or anyone else didn't hear him, but only if he could hide his scent. That was the biggest problem. He couldn't hide his scent, so it didn't really matter if he stayed quiet or not. No matter how hard he tries he will always be easy to find by any cat.

@Celestial
@Role
Quote:

[ ack sorry guys I've been busy ]

Brambletwist finally made his way into the clear. The laxidrxical look on his face mFe it appear that nothing in the world would bother the tom cat. But when the tom spotted both of his sons darting off in each direction his eyes widened slightly as if he already knew what was going on. Without taking time to look for his mate the tom booked it after runningkit. He knew seerkit would stay in ins place and it wouldn't be to dangerous for him. As the tom caught up with his son he scanned the young tom with slight concern."Runningkit!" he yowled a few tail lengths behind him. He mustered his most disappointed father look and raised an eyebrow at his son quzzically. "What on starclans name do you think you are doing? Huh?" he retorted sharply. It was never his intent to be harsh with his kids but he knew if he was the kits should avoid misbehaving the next time.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old October 26th, 2017, 11:25 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Brambletwist finally made his way into the clear. The laxidrxical look on his face mFe it appear that nothing in the world would bother the tom cat. But when the tom spotted both of his sons darting off in each direction his eyes widened slightly as if he already knew what was going on. Without taking time to look for his mate the tom booked it after runningkit. He knew seerkit would stay in ins place and it wouldn't be to dangerous for him. As the tom caught up with his son he scanned the young tom with slight concern."Runningkit!" he yowled a few tail lengths behind him. He mustered his most disappointed father look and raised an eyebrow at his son quzzically. "What on starclans name do you think you are doing? Huh?" he retorted sharply. It was never his intent to be harsh with his kids but he knew if he was the kits should avoid misbehaving the next time.

@Aleka
@Role
Runningkit looked at his father with a short snort. "I'm trying to hide from mama." replied Runningkit. He looked around hoping Frostedbelly to come around to find him. "Mama's scary." meowed Runningkit before rushing off to the other side of the camp. I won't let him take me to mama. She's scary! He hid behind another bush with a low growl. The kit stayed put not making a sound. Hope he don't find me!

Old October 27th, 2017, 12:50 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post

Cheaspeakekit blinked, looking up at the tom cat. She studied his face with her dull gaze, and rested on the fact that he was not at all angry. In fact, she sensed by his amused Facebook that he wasn't at all bothered. Taking this as a good sign, Chesapeakekit offered a smile and then shrugged. "I was a little bored." She admitted. "I wanted to explore here." The tiny kit twitched an ear a small she listened to him. Plopping down on her haunches, she looked up and nodded her head again. "Yes," she piped up. "I didn't want to explore with the other kits." She frowned and looked down. "They all run to fast for me." Then she looked up again. "Rowankit doesn't!" Chesapeakekit paused. Maybe he didn't know who she was. "Rowankit's my sister. She's the best!" Through she spoke in a long jumble of words, Chesapeakekit hoped he could make out a least some information.
@SparkleDemon
Flarewind let out a nod with a purr of understanding. "I was always slow as a kit. All the others used to make fun of me, because I didn't run at all fast. Now I can run as fast as them." meowed Flarewind, telling the kit about his own experience. He realized what he was was a bit boring, so he bent his head low to the ground. "So why did you want to come into the warriors den exactly?" asked Flarewind. He wasn't mad he was just a very nosy cat, who always wanted to do what he thought was right. The Tom gave his cheat fur a few licks. There has to be a reason. Well unless she was really wanting to go exploring, so she wondered in here to cheek it out. You were once like that.
Always running away from my mother father just so I can have time to explore by myself.

Old October 27th, 2017, 06:53 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

Quote:

@Celestial
@Role
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Seekerkit watched in horror as his mother spotted him turn in the bramble wall. He had been spotted. Gulping, Seekerkit began to back up, only to be pricked by a thorn. "Ouch," he said quietly. As Frostedbelly began to inch closer, Seekerkit wondered why he and Runningkit were so scared of her. Was it her appearance? Was it how she spoke? How she acted? Seekerkit was so distracyed by these questions that he forgot all about his mother.