by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 07:56 AM

Old September 14th, 2018, 09:11 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Seastones

@Celestial @Fuzzyfeline @Aurora Australis

The ebony feline padded silently towards Seastones. Thoughts were running through her mind as she drew closer and closer. Although she was calm on the outside, her heart was beating faster than usual, and worry occupied her mind. She kept glancing back every now and again, checking that no one had followed her out here. No one actually knew that she was here. Her clanmates all thought that she was just patrolling by herself along one of the borders that were further out in the territory. She had carefully organised the patrols and kept and ear out for where her clanmates wanted to go for the day so that she could give herself the easiest and safest escape. Auroraflame felt bad for lying to her clanmates, and most of all Grousestar especially since she had spoken out against him at the meeting with all the high ranks the other day. But she had to do this. It was the right thing to do and she would have to risk the relationship of trust between her and her clanmates if it meant that they could be safe. She was doing this for them anyway.

As Auroraflame reached the area, she parted her jaws a little to taste the air. The familiar scents of Rowanflower and Buttercupbreeze wafted onto her tongue. All the deputies had secretly agreed to meet up the day after the meeting to discuss their thoughts on the prophecy. The leaders seemed angry and unwilling to listen to even their deputies, so now the deputies were meeting up so that they could meet up calmly. The deputies didn't appear to be as angered as the leaders were. Well, Auroraflame was expecting Rowanflower to be angry, but she couldn't entirely blame her if she was.

Auroraflame greeted the other she-cats with a nod and a smile and then she sat down. She kept herself a few tail-lengths away from the other deputies for personal comfort, although she sat closer to Buttercupbreeze than she did to Rowanflower. She was still uneasy about the RiverClan deputy. Seeing the smug way she had acted had bothered her, since she knew that Rowanflower could be much kinder than that. She tucked her paws in and fought off the urge to speak and get started. It would be rude to start without Windygale. She could only hope that the tom would get here soon so that they could start.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; September 14th, 2018 at 09:11 PM.
Old September 14th, 2018, 09:54 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[oh oops late as usual and short im very sorry!]
@Celestial @Empress Of Evil @Fuzzyfeline

Oh, oh no. Why had he even spoken out at the meeting? What an idiot. He was sure his fellow deputies wanted nothing to do with him. Well, he was simply delivering the message Goldenstar had told him to. No harm in that. Windygale was lost in the whirling river of thoughts that spun around endlessly in his mind. The fluffy deputy walked quickly, leaving paw prints in the dusty dirt and rough sand behind him.

He arrived at Seastones and, unsurprisingly, he was last. He could feel the gazed of all three she-cats on him, even if they weren’t even looking at him. The tan feline quickly crept toward the middle of the bunch, not wanting to pick sides. He cleared his throat, paws shuffling. His bright amber gaze flickered from his paws, to the other deputies. He didn’t, couldn’t say anything. So he stayed silent for the moment.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old September 15th, 2018, 02:47 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Empress Of Evil @Aurora Australis @Fuzzyfeline

Rowanflower watched with eerily pale eyes as buttercupbreeze entered the clearing. Luck would have it she comes first. the she cat swept her long tail around her paws and offered a gentle nod back to her. She could identify how he other deputies had become timid around her, more or less slightly terrified to come near her. Where they just scared she'd suddeny snap? A shiver rippled down her spine and after a minute she glanced down at her paws, she would apologize to them all once they'd all arived. If they'd take it. the she cat straightened up just as auroraflame padded into the clearing, the familiar black pelt blending with the shadows of the evening.

They are all unsure of me. she shivered again and felt a pang of disturbance in her chest. She and auroraflame had gotton off quite well when she was first appointed. She enjoyed auroraflames insight and wisdom as the eldest deputy, Now she refused to sit nearest to her. She attempted to offer a thin line of a smile in order to break the ice but she quickly withdrew it. She had only spoken to the windclan deputy a few times although she generally seemed like an ok feline, on the other paw she was quite inclined to windygale as well. In fact the whole group of deputies was a group of cats she'd affiliate herself with outside of her rank. Her thoughts where interrupted as windygale popped out into the open.

Once again she offered a thin smile towards him. if her hostility was brought up she'd have a few I ngs to say about it. She was positive any of these deputies would've gone to the dark forest and back to protect their leaders. And honestly what was wrong with that? The lanky warrior straightened up angling her massive triangular ears toward the other deputies and trying her best to look as friendly as possible. ' ' I'm glad you've all taken time to be out here, I could speak on behalf of riverclan that we are thankful for it ' ' she issued calmly casting her glance between the three other deputies. The sound of her voice in such a cam tone must have been foreign to them, she couldn't even recall the last time they had been together under peaceful circumstance. ' ' I hope your travels went without stress? ' ' she added trying to add the most normalcy she could.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; September 15th, 2018 at 02:47 PM.
Old September 16th, 2018, 02:20 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Celestial @Empress Of Evil @Aurora Australis

The creamy feline sat in silence as the other two deputies arrived, first Auroraflame, who offered a nod of her head witch Buttercupbreeze offered back in greeting. She had never been particularly close to the ebony warrior not bad she shared may words with her but she did know that Auroraflame was a pretty interesting cat, just from watching her. She'd probably die and did again to protect her Leader of the feline was anything like herself. But from the recent meeting Buttercup was sure that the Skyclan deputy would speak up when she thought he was wrong. You know, she's the most experienced Deputy I bet we could all learn something from her. The molly realized twitching her whiskers.

Not to terribly long after the SkyClan deputy arrived Windygale appeared in the clearing. Though as she watched the ShadowClan tom she could tell something was off. Maybe he did agree with the words Goldenstar had him say! Don't be feather brained, why would he come if he wanted war. This was a meeting to discuss peace. Buttercup thought giving the slightest shake of her head. The cream colored tom didn't speak like her normally did witch confirmed that something was bothering him. But this molly wasn't sure what to say and began wondering if this meeting would be as awkward as it felt now. That thought in mind the WindClan molly tightened her tail around her paws hoping some cat would speak up.

As Rowanflower spoke, her calm tone was completely surprising to Buttercup. Was she hearing things? The RiverClan deputy seemed grateful that they'd showed up and honestly was nothing like she had been last time they had spoken. Where was her harsh glare and her smug audited she had? Did she change that much just from being away from her Clanmates? Or was it the stres? Or just that they were discussing peace and helping out her Clan. Either was she wasn't sure what to think.
Giving her chest fur a few licks Buttercup tried to respond in equal friendliness, not wanting to sound rude. "No, it was no trouble on my way." She answered her voice a little quieter then she'd expected. Maybe it was because she was alone with three cats from other Clans that she didn't know well or maybe it was just her shy nature trying to take over. Either way she'd spoken softer then attended. "War isn't what our Clans need right now anyway." The molly added a bit clearer and louder than the last. I hope this goes smoothly.
Old September 17th, 2018, 05:21 AM

The ebony feline tried to look as friendly as she could but she'd never been particularly good at looking friendly, and could only offer a calm smile. As the ShadowClan deputy arrived, she mewed a quiet 'hello' before turning her attention back to the other two deputies. She could tell that no one was particularly comfortable right now, but hopefully they would warm up because otherwise they'd never get anything done. "It was fine," she replied to Rowanflower, her voice was confident as was her posture, even if things were a little awkward right now. As Buttercupbreeze spoke, Auroraflame listened patiently and nodded her agreement at the end. "It certainly isn't."

Before any of the other deputies could get a chance to speak, she spoke up again. "What do you all think about the prophecy?" she asked suddenly, cutting straight to the point. They had to get this done before one of their clanmates got suspicious about where they were. "I know we all want to support our leaders, but I want to know what you all honestly think about all this violence," she continued boldly. She gazed around calmly at each of the other deputies. She knew that perhaps she was being a little forward, but she wanted to get to the point and she wanted to know if there was anyone else out there who agreed with her. "You don't have to say it if you don't want to, but I think we'd find it useful," she said, giving them an encouraging smile. "I think we all know what I think already. I made it quite clear at the other meeting," she said, offering her opinion first in case the others were unsure about starting first.

Her whiskers twitched ever so slightly at the memory of the last meeting, and she raised her chin a little higher. Although some might see her act as an act of betrayal and disrespect, Auroraflame was silently quite proud of herself for speaking up. While she wanted to support Grousestar as much as she could, she was glad that she had remembered that she was her own cat and had spoken up. Grousestar might not approve, and perhaps the other high ranks were looking down on her for doing this to her leader, but she no longer cared. She had done what was right and that was good enough for her.

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; September 17th, 2018 at 05:22 AM.
Old September 19th, 2018, 03:37 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Fuzzyfeline @Celestial @Empress Of Evil

•••

He was surrounded by she-cats.

Oh StarClan. The fluffy tomcat flicked his tail uncomfortably, not because he’d realized that he was speaking with she-cats, but because he was speaking to the cats who had heard his announcement and approval of ShadowClan siding with Blazingstar. The cats who had watched him trudge up and declare war on Fallenstar. But had they really observed? He’d shown obvious signs of discomfort. Did they observe, or simply watch? Oh, we’re they upset with him? Buttercupbreeze has been watching him as he walked in, but that was just because he was late... right?

Rowanflower showed him a smile, which nearly made him sigh in relief. She wasn’t angry at him, upset that he had taken Blazingstar’s side. At least he hoped. Maybe she was simply pretending for the sake of this meeting. He watched the oriental as she spoke at least, offering a smile back. It would be rude to completely ignore her. “I- I was fine, thank you Rowanflower.” Ew. To him, his voice sounded raspy, and tight. Like he didn’t want to talk. But he did, he really wanted to speak. He just didn’t know if anyone else wanted him to.

Auroraflame has given him perhaps the loudest welcome, even if it was a simple hello. It made the fuzzy feline relax even more, realize that he may be making a mountain out of an anthill. He gave his tan coat a small shake, and listened as first Buttercupbreeze spike, then Auroraflame. Before he could throw in his own opinion, the ebony deputy spoke up once more.

What did he think? “I think that the prophecy means we can’t fight anymore. Goldenstar thinks about the same as Blazingstar, and Blazingstar...” Windygale three an apologetic glance toward Buttercupbreeze. “Blazingstar’s ideas are... destructive, to say the least. This war has taken a sharp turn for the worst, and we need to stop it.” His raspy voice was soon replaced with confidence, although he trailed off in the end, looking at the other deputies - mainly Auroraflame - for approval.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old September 26th, 2018, 07:15 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Fuzzyfeline @Aurora Australis @Empress Of Evil
(( this is so late and so terrible I’m so sorry!! ))

Rowanflower sat back as the deputies explained their travels, sometimes warriors could get into the way by asking questions and she’d had to admit there was many times in this one particular trip from riverclan to here she had come across many interruptions. She was glad to know the others hadn’t encountered many roadblocks. ‘ ‘ good to hear ‘ ‘ she said softly passing her glance to windygale than to buttercupbreeze and lastly auroraflame. She swept her ratlike tail around her paws keeping her steady stare focused on her paws.

She had lost friends here, but she wasn’t disappointed in the fact. She defended her clan like any of them would when three clans where forcing you into a corner. And with fallenstars absence within the clan she found no choice but to speak for them. Although she’d hope he’d step back up soon. Or that his voices would dull.. she wished that for him so dearly. Blazingstars harsh words rang around her ears for a second before quickly dismissing it with a flick of her tail. As auroraflame spoke she tended up and get her claws slide out of their seathes. Violence. What a disgusting word. She was surprised to see windygale speak up, she hadn’t heard much from him, in fact he looked half terrified half disgusted in the fact he was talking. Her whiskers twitched in amusement despite the sour situation. She nodded softly to the cream coloured deputy, than turning to the windclan deputy and expecting her to speak up following, but seeing as buttercupbreeze didn’t seem quite ready she spoke up herself. ‘ ‘ it’s likely you already know how I feel. Not only is it in riverclans best interest to let the violence simmer and slowly die out, but personally I feel as though if the war is brought to us ‘ ‘ the lanky she cat paused taking her mind for the right words desperately. ‘ ‘ we won’t hesitate to defend ourselves. I couldn’t let riverclan hide their tails between their legs. Quite frankly I’m tired of all this- I want it to be over ‘ ‘ she had said enough and bowed her head calmly, flicking her ears and lying them against her skull.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old September 26th, 2018, 08:55 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Celestial @Empress Of Evil @Aurora Australis
(No apologies needed)

The creamy molly was quite as the other deputies gave there opinion, mostly because she was unsure of how to approach this. Yeah, she knew she wanted this chaos to stop and there to be peace between the Clans. What she didn't know was how to word it. She wasn't good at that; wording things weren't her strong suite.
Since Auroraflame had already stated her opinion Buttercupbreeze wasn't sure who was going to speak next and to get surprise it was Windygale. He hadn't looked like he wanted to talk, possibly from nervousness. Though she wasn't sure if she was the only one feeling a bit nervous about being here. Catching the tom's apologetic glance the molly flicked her ears back knowing what was coming. If course some cat would feel Blazingstar was responsible for this, it was mostly true. Even if it was she hated hearing some cat talk badly about him, he was her leader she respected him.
Buttercup's ears didn't stay down long as a glance from Rowanflower took her by surprise. Was she supposed to go next? If she was she hadn't realized it. This made the creamy feline twitch her tail self consciously. Trying to lessen to the RiverClan deputy without having her thoughts wonder to much, she gave a slight , if agreement. She was tired of all this as well. Fighting was draining.
Taking a breath Buttercupbreeze prepared herself to speak, she kind of had to. "Seems we're all in the same page." She commented giving a slight , if sorts. "I personally think this fighting and tension is just going to ware our Clan and Clanmates down. I'm tired of it, I just want my Clanmates to live a happy peaceful life." She added traveling her gaze briefly over the three cats in front of her. They all sad they wanted peace and for this violence to end and frankly she prayed they weren't just saying it to catch another. Twitching her whiskers slightly she continued. " I'm other words I agree with you Auroraflame, this violence had to end. "

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old September 29th, 2018, 03:38 AM

The Bombay listened patiently to Windygale as he spoke and the she-cat found herself slowly nodding in agreement to his words. She shot Buttercupbreeze an apologetic look. She didn't want to offend the WindClan deputy, after all, Buttercupbreeze had done nothing bad to her or her clan. It was Blazingstar who was the problem and while she wanted to keep things peaceful between her and Buttercupbreeze, she still couldn't remove her....distrust of Blazingstar. When Rowanflower and Buttercupbreeze said their bit, she opened her mouth to make a comment on how they all seemed to have similar opinions, but Buttercupbreeze beat her to it. It was almost somewhat comforting to have the other deputy speak what the SkyClan deputy was thinking. If they could be thinking in the same words as well as the same opinions, then perhaps it would make it easier to work with each other if they could think so similarly. Plus, it was just generally nice for the deputy to know that she wasn't at all alone in her views on the war. Although they may be from different clans, she was glad to know that there was somebody out there who at least might support her and anyone else like her.

"We have to stop the war. But...I think we have to work together to fix this," she said. She dug her claws into the soft soil, a little hesitant about saying this, knowing that it was a little wild to expect warring deputies to work together. "Our leaders want the violent end to all of this and most of our clanmates will support them out of loyalty to their leader or if they genuinely agree with our leaders. I don't think any of us can get enough support alone to stop the war," she said, her icy hues glimmering thoughtfully as ideas raced through her mind. She looked at the others, hoping that perhaps what she had said had given them some inspiration and perhaps they would have some good ideas. Auroraflame was usually good at either getting a basic idea, a starting point, or a good finishing plan, but she often needed a bit of advice from other cats to improve or contribute to her ideas.

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; September 29th, 2018 at 03:39 AM.
Old October 1st, 2018, 09:49 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

@bobtail

When Darkheart had mentioned them going to seastones, her heart had soared. Silver had agreed to go, she had walked next to him the entire way, her flank touching his every now and then as if she were scared that it was a dream.

Silver looked at her mate with excitement in her eyes when Sea Stones came into view. “Race you there!” She called as she broke out into a run. Her tail streaming behind her, the soft breeze carrying her laughter back to Dark.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^