Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Thread Names
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:59 AM
Former titans and going...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 04:58 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 04:55 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:52 AM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:38 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 17th, 2018, 07:36 AM

My Mood: Cheeky
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
SnowFang scooped up Dawnkit "Back to the nest with you, and you too Dovekit!"
Dovekit Giggled, "Awww why? I wanna play outside with everyone else! Pleeeeaaaasssseeeee?"
Old April 17th, 2018, 04:11 PM

My Mood: Cheeky
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistMoon205 View Post
Dovekit Giggled, "Awww why? I wanna play outside with everyone else! Pleeeeaaaasssseeeee?"

"In a bit, you two have way to much energy!!" She scolded
Old April 17th, 2018, 05:27 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerhawk View Post
@Celestial

Walking out of her den Shineclaw saw Alabasterpaw playing with her mouse and she walked up to her."Are you going to eat that mouse" she asked calmly. and she looked around the camp and then looked at Alabasterpaw for an answer.

The white she cat jerked her head upwards as another cat approched. Her claws flexed and she pushed the bleeding and mutilated mouse to the side and flattened her ears. "No, are you?" she snapped back tail lashing back and fourth as she studied the warrior.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 17th, 2018, 05:32 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

The white she cat jerked her head upwards as another cat approched. Her claws flexed and she pushed the bleeding and mutilated mouse to the side and flattened her ears. "No, are you?" she snapped back tail lashing back and fourth as she studied the warrior.

@Celestial

"No, I just thought if you where not going to eat it you could give it to the Elders because that would just be a waist of food if you did not eat it." She growled with a harsh voice. Realizing what she just did she calmed herself down "I'm sorry I just think because we all don't have a lot to eat...and if you can't eat because you are not hungry don't take anything from the fresh kill pile." She said.

Last edited by Crystalwhisker; April 17th, 2018 at 05:32 PM.
Old April 17th, 2018, 07:13 PM

My Mood: Unamused
Smile Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

The warrior gave her a forced smile, ears folded back "That's not true, you're in your prime. Look like you're in your early 20's." he purred, tail tip twitching as he leaned close and rubbed his cheek against hers. Yes, it was a sign of affection, but it wasn't love, not mate type of love anyways. The golden warrior loved all his clanmates, he had enough love to go around. It made him wonder if he should've focused the majority of it on Nightcry. His smile was quickly snuffed out by the negative emotions, heck he didn't even know where his brother was half the time now. As Copperpelt spoke the tabby lifted his head and gave her a strained smile "Thanks and...yeah, I know...." he huffed, gaze angled downwards, what he was looking at, even he didn't have a clue. He wished he knew what he did wrong, wished that his brother would talk to him, wish that he could fix whatever it was and make it go back to the way it used to be. They would laugh together, climb trees together, eat together, hunt together, everything was together. He missed it. Dayhum was pulled back into reality by the mollies words, his ears flicking up as he listened intently "Aren't you guys supposed to be getting moss everyday? I heard that helps with stiffness? Of course, I'm not a medicine cat....talk to Caliapaw yet?" he asked, tilting his head to the side. "Maybe a hunt would do you some good?" he smiled, lapis hues twinkled with something bright for the first time in moons.
Copperpelt looked at him her amber eyes thinking. She cuffed him lightly on the ear. Darling I may be old but I am not an elder yet she bit her tounge . She shook her head coming. She sighed it was new-leaf the leaves were coming back and prey was out coming put of hiding. Prey! she gave a small smile and said. Hunting sounds great dear. she heaved herself on to her paws. About that medicine cat thing. Does Caliapaw really need to take care of elderly warriors? she purred flicking the warrior on the head.she's busy enough without me to add to her list of healing she nudged the tom. up you go
Old April 17th, 2018, 07:23 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

@Silentshade
Whitebird walked out of the warriors den and into the clearing. She walked over to the fresh kill pile and took a mouse. She took it and sat next to Sundapple. Whitebird set down the mouse and looked over at Sundapple. "Hello," she said, "how are you?"

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old April 17th, 2018, 07:35 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
As he saw her flatten her ears and run away, his ears perked, what had he done wrong? He gave his apprentice a weird look, he watched her, silent for a moment and headed over to her, sitting a few tail lengths away. "Amberpaw... Are you okay?" The warrior asked as he leaned closer, he was definitively worried about the young she-cat, his ears were flattened atop of his head, he was waiting for an answer.
Amberpaw took a deep breath, her chest rising and falling as she tried to regain her breath. She glanced down the tree to where Mudspeck was gazing up at her, looking honestly worried. The young she-cat shakily got to her paws, gracefully jumping down from the branches, landing on her paws, her head hung low with embarrassment, and she felt her pelt heat up. "I... I'm sorry, Mudspeck..." She mumbled, sitting and resting her tail lightly over her paws. She was ashamed she had made such a horrible first impression, especially in front of her mentor. She flicked a leaf from her ear as she shifted her paws nervously.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 17th, 2018, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Amberpaw took a deep breath, her chest rising and falling as she tried to regain her breath. She glanced down the tree to where Mudspeck was gazing up at her, looking honestly worried. The young she-cat shakily got to her paws, gracefully jumping down from the branches, landing on her paws, her head hung low with embarrassment, and she felt her pelt heat up. "I... I'm sorry, Mudspeck..." She mumbled, sitting and resting her tail lightly over her paws. She was ashamed she had made such a horrible first impression, especially in front of her mentor. She flicked a leaf from her ear as she shifted her paws nervously.
Mudspeck was still giving his apprentice a worried look. "Look, Amberpaw, if I've done something wrong, I'd like to know since I do not want to make the same mistake twice." He explained, he felt pretty bad about making his apprentice feel like that, he took a seat next to her and his ears remained lowered. "Amberpaw, look at me, I need to talk to you, and I want you to listen closely." He said, his voice was firm. He wanted her to feel better about all this and make sure she wasn't scared about being in contact with someone anymore.

((Do I have your permission to have him touch her to encourage her, like, press his nose to hers and make sure she understands what he says without her freaking out?))
Old April 18th, 2018, 12:34 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
@Silentshade
Whitebird walked out of the warriors den and into the clearing. She walked over to the fresh kill pile and took a mouse. She took it and sat next to Sundapple. Whitebird set down the mouse and looked over at Sundapple. "Hello," she said, "how are you?"
Sundapple lifted his head, smiling as he noticed his clanmate. "Very good, just sent Adderpaw out to get moss for his nest, he's a pawful!" He chuckled. He noticed the mouse at her paws. "It's nice that the prey is starting to return isn't it?" he asked, wincing at his horrible attempt at starting a conversation.
Old April 18th, 2018, 03:26 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
Leopardstrike ambled out of the warriors den and stifled a yawn. It had been her first night - well, day - in the warriors den after her night vigil. It felt unfamiliar to say the least, and her sleep was restless and fitful. Even though most apprentices longed for the day they would become a warrior, she couldn't help but miss her familiar nest in the apprentices den. The sleek bengal cat shuddered imperceptibly, and thrashed her tail once in determination, knowing that if she didn't embrace the warrior lifestyle she would never be content in Thunderclan. @RedHead

The golden tom had woke up soon after he heard pawsteps leaving the den. It was about sun high, and the tom figured he needed to do some warrior duties before the end of the day. He had gone on the Dawn patrol that morning, but he wanted to go hunt for the clan as well. He’d only been a warrior for a few moons now, but he was enjoying the freedom of being able to be his own cat, without a mentor trailing behind him at every pawstep. As he was walking out of the warrior’s den, his tail got snagged on something, and he looked behind him to gently pull it out, still continuing to walk forward. This caused Sunscorch to run into the cat standing just outside of the den, his chest hitting their rump. “Oh, sorry, excuse me miss.” He told the she-cat, stepping around her so he could get a better look at her. “Hey, you’re Leopardstrike, right? New warrior?” The tom remembered her ceremony the night before. He couldn’t exactly remember long-term things, but if it had happened recently, Sunscorch would remember it very well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
aldertwist's head dipped in agreement. she laughed as well, although it was softer and less enthusiastic. "i guess some cats may be a little more skilled in hunting than others. it took me almost a full day to catch the mouse, and even when i did, it was a sloppy kill. it nearly got away four times before i was able to get the final blow." shrugging, she let out a quiet sound, thinking. "if you want, we could go for a hunt and i could show you a few techniques?" her tail prodded cherrybubble's flank, eyes holding a questioning glint.

nose twitching, aldertwist began to walk a slow circle around the other molly, watching her closely. "it's only a suggestion, of course," she added after a while, tail swaying as she awaited a response.

Cherrybubble stood up, matching the other she-cat’s height. “Well i’d love to take that suggestion!” The molly exclaimed. Whenever the territory was involved, she was excited. Cherrybubble loved to be out in the territory, with the wind running through her fur, the smell of the trees in her nose, and the taste of prey on her tongue. The black and white molly was most definitely not a homebody. She loved getting out of the camp, and with how much energy she always had, she had to do it. A lot. Of course, she always tried to make sure she did something useful while she was out there, like patrol or hunt. Normally hunt, even though sometimes it didn’t go so well.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread