Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by chickadee
Today 11:04 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 18th, 2020, 12:03 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

[catching uppp-!]

His eyes twinkled, what a quick witted feline. It usually takes a long time before some cat response to him or they just walk away. "Many questions but all can wait for now..," his voice was overlapped by some shouting cats. He quickly spun around to see the leader publicly at it with another cat! What a show. "Excuse me, dear Duskfeather. But, who is that fellow over there?" the tom's gaze focused solely on what's going on, not even breaking sight to glance at his mentor. He imagined the two big cats clashing at each other, blood spraying in the air as they batter each other down like the savages they are and standing proudly on top has alpha male! Glass- no, Quillpaw-!, dashed up weaving and accidentally shoving passed the cats that stood quietly as they argue. The rex apprentice yellow eyes widen, shimmering in thrill to witness the outcome of all this sharaw! "Fight, fight, fight! Let's see who will be numero uno from all this war of words. Will it be Flintstar the great or this big cat here upping the leader himself. Who will win?!" Tail waving in the air he purred loudly with a bold smirk.

--

Sleepypaw stood quietly watching the cats gather around for training. He shuffled his paws a bit under the thin blanket of snow and sighed inwardly. Some mentors raved about how good their apprentices are yet he just gotten started and knowing himself- he is not the best at fighting let alone hunting. His tail thrashed around as if trying to shoo away the buzzing doubts thats circulating around him. Stay positive, Sleepypaw..
@RedHead @Shimm @touka @hxneysuckle @vermin @WaywardAngel @Dirtfur

Last edited by tye; January 18th, 2020 at 12:06 PM.
Old January 18th, 2020, 01:18 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

[NOT A MEETING]
(This is just an open, simple discussion between Flint and clanmembers taking place in front of the highpeak)

Flintstar was padding back and forth in front of the highpeak, his ears twitching every so often as he paced. There needed to be something done about the territory, there were quite a few dangers with burnt trees that were starting to crumble, and many pieces of burnt debris hidden underneath snow. Also, hunting. They were stretching the limits of their hunting abilities, only being able to hunt near borders and the twolegplace. Stopping a moment, Flintstar glanced up to look at some of his clanmates who had padded over in concern or confusion, hoping maybe he could garner some ideas from them. Talking to Buckbranch was out of the question right now, Flintstar knew he was being petty about the argument but the tomcat didn’t have it in him to go and apologize at the moment. He had other pressing matters that included keeping Thunderclan healthy. “What should we do about the territory? There’s not much prey and I feel as if we’re overhunting our borders.” The leader glanced up, ears flicking as he awaited any suggestions from his clanmates.

[ @hxneysuckle @Kitty Mama @Shimm ]

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; January 18th, 2020 at 03:41 PM.
Old January 18th, 2020, 01:44 PM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

A bemused expression donned the sizeable ginger tabby's face as she made her way to join the gathering cats for group 3. Second half. Morningsun noted to herself in her head as she made headway there. Her strides were long and sure-footed as she took her place among her group, a glimmer of excitement alight in her eyes.
@hxneysuckle @RedHead @Heartstruck @Silhouettes @Shadowsight @rascalcats @SilentLamb
Old January 18th, 2020, 01:57 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

The tomcat was glad he knew he could put a large job like this on Owlwatcher, the tom already seemed to have a plan set in mind for how he was going about this. That was something Flintstar wished he could do, have a solid plan for anything he did.
“It’s really no problem at all.” Flintstar repeated, but left it at that, knowing he was going to get thanks from the tom either way. Though Owlwatcher’s next question caused the leader’s eyes to widen. He’d been that visible about his state, hadn’t he? Letting out a sigh, Flintstar gave Owlwatcher a reassuring smile. ”I’m tired, and a bit stressed, but I’ll be fine. No need to worry about me.” He meowed honestly, flicking his tail as he began to walk forwards again. ”Hopefully I helped to clear some things up for you Owlwatcher.”

@Shimm

——

Flintstar was still fuming as he stalked away towards his den after Buckbranch ran off, wanting to get away from the prying eyes of his clanmates. He was horrified that he’d let go of his cool. And also horrified by the hurtful things that were said, on both sides. Maybe I should just appoint a second deputy. That’d teach him. He thought, green eyes narrowing as he made his way to the entrance of his den, not noticing the fresh scent of a particular clanmate as he approached. Flintstar knew he wasn’t that spiteful though, and Buckbranch had made some valid points. Both of them were stressed out. Maybe a second deputy would actually be good though, help balance Buckbranch’s duties out as well as contribute possibly a more.... level-headed perspective. Flintstar chuckled bitterly to himself at the thought. Both he and Buckbranch had bad tempers, that was not a good thing.
Entering the den, Flintstar glanced up and stopped short, spotting Duskfeather sitting right in the middle of it. His eyes narrowed as he scrutinized the she-cat. “What are you doing here?” He questioned, voice sharp from his continuing anger.

@hxneysuckle

Character Site
--
Old January 18th, 2020, 02:10 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @RedHead ]

Her tail flicked in greeting as Flintstar finally entered the den, her expression unchanging. "I figured we could have a little chat to help you calm down after your argument," she replied, head tilting to the side slightly. Duskfeather didn't let his tone get to her, knowing he was still angry. It was obvious, after all. She had seen much of the fight between them. The she-cat stood, making her way closer to Flintstar and offering a kind smile. "Come, lay down and rest. You need to calm your anger." Her voice was gentle, her eyes holding a bright shine as she spoke to the leader. Duskfeather leaned forward and touched her nose to the tom's shoulder, gently nudging him toward his nest.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 18th, 2020, 02:15 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @RedHead ]
Buckbranch arched his back and hissed. "Your demands are going to catch up to them. It's only a matter of time before they all start 'complaining'." Although there was a swift flash of pride at his comeback, it was quickly replaced by guilt. But he didn't have the heart to apologize, because Flintstar was already screaming in his face. He took a step back, eyes blazing with emotion. "You're going to worry them," he spat. "They're going to become stressed. It'll be because of your constant peremptory manner, and they will. Blame. You."
Now his eyes were widening, betrayal and fury flashing within their depths. "I have always cared!" he howled. "And I am not a traitor!" His paw flew into the air, claws flashing in the sunlight. His muzzle was twisted with outrage and his chest heaved as red clouded his vision. For a moment his paw hung suspended, then he lowered it, face flooding with guilt and regret and perhaps a hint of fear. "I'm not a traitor," he repeated, though it was quiet and sounded more like he was trying to convince himself. "And I am not selfish." He stared up at Flintstar, saw the message in the leader's eyes, and dared to hold his gaze a second longer before whipping around to stalk away. "You are overestimating your Clan, Flintstar," he called over his shoulder, sounding tired but bitter, and not at all defeated. "And it is going to cost you. You can trust me on that, if nothing else."

Last edited by dino.; January 18th, 2020 at 02:16 PM.
Old January 18th, 2020, 03:10 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

growing bored as each minute passed by . Lionwhisker groaned as he decided to voice it. The tom leaped up to his paws and started passing "dustpaw, I swear by the time the others get here I'll be an elder! " he complained to dustpaw [ @touka ] . He glanced over at Morningsun [ @Solstice_X ] and snorted "took you long enough " meowed . Then he looked at snowflakedust [ @Silhouettes ] " the same goes for you dear " . Fur spiking up a bit he looked at duskfeather " the other few can drown. Let's start already !" he meowed in a kit like tone.
@hxneysuckle @RedHead @Heartstruck @rascalcats @Shadowsight @Fuzzy

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; January 18th, 2020 at 03:14 PM.
Old January 18th, 2020, 03:37 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

Flintstar was glad Buckbranch finally stormed off, the tom had been close enough to snapping himself. He'd watched Buckbranch raise his paw against him, to which Flintstar had just stared defiantly back at. The deputy could hit him, see where that took him. Though inwardly, the leader was glad Buckbranch had some restraint.
He didn't say anything further to his deputy, preferring to storm off himself to get away from the prying eyes of his clanmates. His ears flicked upwards as he heard a voice behind him, glancing over his shoulder to see Quillpaw... cheering for the fight? The leader's ears flattened as he gave the former kittypet an incredulous look. He didn't say anything more, just gave him a smile with an awkward cringe, glancing around at some of his other clanmates before rushing off towards his den.

[ @Slushie @vermin ]

Character Site
--

Last edited by RedHead; January 18th, 2020 at 03:37 PM.
Old January 18th, 2020, 03:44 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @RedHead @vermin @Fuzzy @SilentLamb @Heartstruck @touka @Silhouettes @Shadowsight @rascalcats @Solstice_X ]

Duskfeather's eyes narrowed at the impatientness of Lionwhisker. "Be patient. I am the leader of this patrol, and I will explain when I am ready," she said sternly. Her eyes flicked over to Quillpaw, a brief sense of confusion flashing in them before she sighed and shook her head. If she was going to be his mentor, she had to learn what in the name of StarClan he was saying. "That is Buckbranch, the Clan's deputy. He is tasked to send out patrols and help Flintstar to make decisions."
She cast a look over the group that had gathered, and sighed when there still wasn't anyone else showing up. It would be mouse-brained not to explain now and allow the groups to spread the word to whoever hadn't shown up. Raising her head and her voice, Duskfeather began to speak. "Every other day, we will send out groups to train together. These groups will alternate, and I will gather whoever is training each day. Two groups of three will go at a time, though I will only be with one, obviously," she took a breath before continuing, "We will not start today as I must take my apprentice on a tour of the territory, but remain alert for if you are on the group to start tomorrow. And, will any of you please spread the word to whoever has not arrived yet?" Duskfeather then fell silent and looked across the group, hoping they all understood.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 18th, 2020, 03:48 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

Flintstar gave the she-cat a glare at her insistence, not up for any of this right now, he wanted to be left alone. So the tom marched past her into the back of his den, flopping down into his nest. He wasn't up for any discussion about his anger, he already knew it was uncalled for and frankly, rude. But so was what Buckbranch said. "Okay, I'm calm." He mumbled from his nest, flicking his tail dismissively at Duskfeather. "You can leave now, you're not my mom. I'm a big boy, I know how to calm myself down."

@hxneysuckle

Character Site
--
Closed Thread