Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 04:26 PM
go!
Last post by alkaline
Today 04:24 PM

Old October 22nd, 2022, 11:48 AM

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Rhubarb growled as he passed all thhe tree's he looked around for fresh smells of flesh, His whiskers twitched as he could smell the small stench of blood and purred in happiness.
Old October 24th, 2022, 09:28 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlepaw(leap) View Post
Hawkfire paused... The other cat was talking to him. He turned slowly, his long-furred brown tail swishing across the ground. Shadowfur? Who Shadowfur was, the large tom did not know. But Hawkfire supposed he should listen.
( Sorry this is so late oops )

Shadowfur blinked. This cat seemed not to know who he was. Shadowfur never saw cats in his dreams. He’d heard that when a cat did, it meant it was a spirit visiting them with some kind of message. Or, it was a family member trying to make contact. Yet, this cat didn’t seem like he was planning on meeting him. Had he found the wrong one? Maybe he should explain more about himself? “I’m from ShadowClan. I don’t know where this is. I dreamt my way here. Does someone have a message for me?”
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old October 28th, 2022, 02:44 AM
Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post
Silvershadow

Silvershadow had just closed her eyes when she felt something wet on her fur. Opening her eyes she saw she wasn't in the warriors den anymore, instead it was a forest with dark looming trees that was cast in shadows. Confused she stood up, realizing she was on the edge of a puddle, or at least what she thought was a puddle, it had a dark thick look to it almost like mud, but when she touched it she felt something weird, almost like it was trying to suck away her energy. Jumping away from it she, looked towards the dark woods. Well, its not like I can get anymore lost than this she told herself, then she walked forward into the woods.

She's open for interaction.
~Dusktalon~

The dark tom smirked as he peered through the shadows between the trees. A newcomer had awoken yet again. Lifting his head and putting on his most polite façade, the dark tabby padded forward into the line of sight of the she-cat.
"Well hello there. You must be new. Or lost," he said, his gravely, gruff voice echoing slightly in the darkness around them. He fixed his copper eyes on the she-cat, doing his best to appear welcoming.
I wonder what brings this one here.
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old October 28th, 2022, 08:20 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizo View Post
~Dusktalon~

The dark tom smirked as he peered through the shadows between the trees. A newcomer had awoken yet again. Lifting his head and putting on his most polite façade, the dark tabby padded forward into the line of sight of the she-cat.
"Well hello there. You must be new. Or lost," he said, his gravely, gruff voice echoing slightly in the darkness around them. He fixed his copper eyes on the she-cat, doing his best to appear welcoming.
I wonder what brings this one here.
Silvershadow

Barely able to make out a cat in the shadows she peered at them, who seemed to be a tom.
"I think I'm both new and lost, but its not that bad, I like how shadowed the forest is." She monitored every word she said suspicious of who this new cat was I won't tell them my name yet, not till I find out more about them
"Where am I?"

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old October 28th, 2022, 08:28 AM
cynonari and kavetham <3

Bump Policy: ✧ 2 weeks

BLACKFROST

He flicked his tail walking through the forest. Every tree looked like it was burnt since they were black. The grass was black, and everything had a dark color. Most cats who came here didnt feel comfortable when they first appeared here, but he did.

He liked it here, it was where he could be himself. No one could stop him from doing what he wanted, because after this he couldnt be put anywhere by anyone. He sat in the shadows his black splotches looking like shadows engulfing his white pelt. He knew many who thought he was weak, and when he thought about them he narrowed his eyes and felt like scraping his claws against their flesh

He didnt regret a single thing he did to end up here, he was actually pleased to be here, it meant that he was too strong for his own good. Or what StarClan thought was their own good, they denied his access into StarClan but he didnt mind. He was still in the darkness of the shadows.

He got up after a while and started to walk, very slowly. His amber eyes glowed in the darkness as they seemed like opposites

[I NEED KK SO I WROTE THIS HAHHAAHHA XD]
Old October 29th, 2022, 07:26 AM
Indefinite Hiatus

Quote:
Silvershadow

Barely able to make out a cat in the shadows she peered at them, who seemed to be a tom.
"I think I'm both new and lost, but its not that bad, I like how shadowed the forest is." She monitored every word she said suspicious of who this new cat was I won't tell them my name yet, not till I find out more about them
"Where am I?"
~Dusktalon~

His eyes narrowed slightly at the question. Holding his head high, Dusktalon padded closer, out of the shadows.
"You have awoken in the Dark Forest," he answered. No point in pulling any punches. His darkness laced pelt cast dancing shadows in the twilight, and his translucent pawsteps left no sound. In the glow of the bio-luminescent mushrooms, the silvered scar along his neck was clearly visible.
The tom tilted his head inquisitively at the newcomer. So she was lost, and had never been here before. Then what brought her here now? Was she freshly passed and the darkness had yet to take hold of her pelt? He couldn't quite tell.
Dipping his head in respect now that his full form was visible to the she-cat, he made his greeting.
"I am Dusktalon."

Old October 29th, 2022, 08:22 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Quote:
~Dusktalon~

His eyes narrowed slightly at the question. Holding his head high, Dusktalon padded closer, out of the shadows.
"You have awoken in the Dark Forest," he answered. No point in pulling any punches. His darkness laced pelt cast dancing shadows in the twilight, and his translucent pawsteps left no sound. In the glow of the bio-luminescent mushrooms, the silvered scar along his neck was clearly visible.
The tom tilted his head inquisitively at the newcomer. So she was lost, and had never been here before. Then what brought her here now? Was she freshly passed and the darkness had yet to take hold of her pelt? He couldn't quite tell.
Dipping his head in respect now that his full form was visible to the she-cat, he made his greeting.
"I am Dusktalon."
Silvershadow

Now able to fully see the cat she saw it was, a tom. By the name of Dusktalon and the Dark Forest how exciting, Silvershadow had heard that some of the greatest warriors that ever lived came here no need to bother worrying over if these cats are evil, I'll be fine
"I'm Silvershadow, if this is the Dark Forest does that mean you can teach me forbidden fighting techniques." She asked eagerly

- Audrey Hepburn -
Old October 29th, 2022, 10:30 AM
Indefinite Hiatus

Quote:
Silvershadow

Now able to fully see the cat she saw it was, a tom. By the name of Dusktalon and the Dark Forest how exciting, Silvershadow had heard that some of the greatest warriors that ever lived came here no need to bother worrying over if these cats are evil, I'll be fine
"I'm Silvershadow, if this is the Dark Forest does that mean you can teach me forbidden fighting techniques." She asked eagerly
~Dusktalon~

Mild surprise flashed in his eyes, although his face remained stoic. Instead, the dark tom smirked.
"I see. You are still among the living, yet would like to look to the dead for answers," he rumbled, deep voice echoing slightly in the darkness. He slowly began to pad around the she-cat, inspecting her.
"Silvershadow, is it your wish to become an apprentice of the Dark Forest, to obtain the knowledge and skills to truly overwhelm your enemies and bring about their demise? To train here and learn from us, regardless of former clan or the atrocities that sentenced us here?"
His eyes narrowed to slivers as he came around to her front, his face a mouse-length from hers as he demanded to hear her true motives, as was custom.

Old October 29th, 2022, 10:33 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Quote:
~Dusktalon~

Mild surprise flashed in his eyes, although his face remained stoic. Instead, the dark tom smirked.
"I see. You are still among the living, yet would like to look to the dead for answers," he rumbled, deep voice echoing slightly in the darkness. He slowly began to pad around the she-cat, inspecting her.
"Silvershadow, is it your wish to become an apprentice of the Dark Forest, to obtain the knowledge and skills to truly overwhelm your enemies and bring about their demise? To train here and learn from us, regardless of former clan or the atrocities that sentenced us here?"
His eyes narrowed to slivers as he came around to her front, his face a mouse-length from hers as he demanded to hear her true motives, as was custom.
Silvershadow

Excitement flooded her eyes
"of course, I will do anything to make sure that by the end of my life my enemies have been slain at my claws."

- Audrey Hepburn -
Old October 29th, 2022, 10:38 AM
Your favorite workaholic~

Bump Policy: Whenever is fine!
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

( Sorry this is so late oops )

Shadowfur blinked. This cat seemed not to know who he was. Shadowfur never saw cats in his dreams. He’d heard that when a cat did, it meant it was a spirit visiting them with some kind of message. Or, it was a family member trying to make contact. Yet, this cat didn’t seem like he was planning on meeting him. Had he found the wrong one? Maybe he should explain more about himself? “I’m from ShadowClan. I don’t know where this is. I dreamt my way here. Does someone have a message for me?”
Nah you're fine, same here)))
"Right now, your are in the Dark Forest... I do not know why, but I do know that your name is... Familiar to me, somehow." The massive tom was honestly confused. This cat thought that he was giving him a message? He was no StarClan cat .. sadly. Hawkfire turned to face the tom completely. The dark trees around bore down on him, and he felt a spark inside... From what? He unsheathed and sheathed his claws, unsure.

"If you don't have it, you'll never do what needs to be done to change."

•|Slatepaw|•

"Every day, I eat, sleep, and worry about stupid things."

I see you there~