by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:15 AM

Old July 10th, 2022, 07:28 PM

My Mood: Confused
Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
Watching Mothpaw run her laps, she stepped in front of Mothpaw to stop her and gave a nod of approval, “Good. Now wake up, the next time you come I should have another apprentice to help, but I don’t know if we could. I’ll get you when it’s time. For now, go.”

With that, she walked off towards the camp to see if Willow Song had an apprentice Fernwhisker could borrow.
Mothpaw nodded, exhausted.
Old July 11th, 2022, 01:54 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cove View Post

Mothpaw nodded, exhausted.
Fernwhisker walked over to a tree with roots coming above the ground. Her eyes have adjusted since she had been in the Dark Forest so it didn't take her long to grab onto a root and begin pulling. Soon enough, she had her jaws clamped around a root that she would use to wake her apprentice. Seeing the she-cat on the ground, the Dark Forest warrior walked over and dropped her root on the apprentice.

"Mothpaw, wake up!" she growled. "It's time you improve your strength!"
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; July 11th, 2022 at 01:54 PM.
Old July 15th, 2022, 10:37 PM
Sneaky blue boi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
Fernwhisker walked over to a tree with roots coming above the ground. Her eyes have adjusted since she had been in the Dark Forest so it didn't take her long to grab onto a root and begin pulling. Soon enough, she had her jaws clamped around a root that she would use to wake her apprentice. Seeing the she-cat on the ground, the Dark Forest warrior walked over and dropped her root on the apprentice.

"Mothpaw, wake up!" she growled. "It's time you improve your strength!"
Brokenheart trotted alongside the black lake until he saw a mentor grabbing a root to wake up her apprentice
Old August 28th, 2022, 12:19 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Status: birds fly away, reaching the sky. a plain we cannot walk upon.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Charredpaw | A Former Riverclan Apprentice,13 Moons At Death | He/Him | A Dark Grey Tabby with Scars littering His Pelt,He is semi blind,one amber eye now reappearing as of his rebuilding in the dark forest .

The burning,The rapid heat that went burning through his neck from the now healed wound. Yet there was no blood,No damage done to his body,permanently at least. It was all a burning feeling,a very painful burning. That Thunderclan apprentice didn’t hold back,First grabbing him into a fight then killing him? Good lord were all Thunderclaners this ruthless,What we’re they teaching these apprentices,This one already knew the killing blow. Good thing he died when he did,who knows what damage that could do on the battlefield.
Coughing,The sound bursts from his throat,It racks his frame. His neck felt like it was on fire. “What the hell.” Talking made it worse,He instantly winced in pain. The burning of the healed wound now more powerful as he spoke. He lifted a paw to touch his neck,The heat transferred to in instantly. ‘How the hell is this working. I just want to go home,To Flyfur and Foxpaw. I just want to go home!’ He slowly raged through the thoughts,Throwing them aside out of self-pity. Charredpaw felt the air being forced out his lungs,heavy breathing filled the silence. ‘Just calm down,It will go away.
The sharp pain in his neck lessened,Lowering the intensity now. Just enough to breath slowly through his nose,The smell of death and blood only replacing it. His final resting place was this.It was deserved? He didn’t think so but if Starclan choose this,then it was truly final. The burning of his neck slowly fizzled into a deep cool. The tomcat layed down,Hoping the pain would now go with the sudden burning and heat. He felt uncomfortable here,He didn’t even want to be here anymore. Moon and Moons of this torture was justified for him killing a baby turtle and not following some of Lionstorms directions? Was starclan truly justified?
--
✰ [ get to know me | ask me questions ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; August 28th, 2022 at 12:33 PM.
Old October 17th, 2022, 08:54 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Shadowfur opened his eyes. He was lying on cold, bare earth. Dark trees towered above him, their thick branches and dense foliage blocking the sky completely.

The black warrior looked around. He’d never dreamt of a place like this before. He got to his paws and started walking around, pushing through tangled undergrowth and sliding through slick mud.

( @Littlepaw(leap) )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old October 17th, 2022, 08:56 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Eclipse stalked through the trees, an angry look on her face. That cocky, ridiculous she-cat would not survive her own wrath. Eclipse would take all her anger out on anyone around her.

(open)

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old October 18th, 2022, 07:17 AM
Your favorite workaholic~

Bump Policy: Whenever is fine!
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Shadowfur opened his eyes. He was lying on cold, bare earth. Dark trees towered above him, their thick branches and dense foliage blocking the sky completely.

The black warrior looked around. He’d never dreamt of a place like this before. He got to his paws and started walking around, pushing through tangled undergrowth and sliding through slick mud.

( @Littlepaw(leap) )
Hawkfire was sitting in a small clearing, grooming his unkempt dark tabby fur. He paused, thinking he heard something, then continued. The tom thought about what was happening in the Clans... Hawkfire had gotten word that ShadowClan lost their deputy. What a shame... I wonder how soon they will recover. When a rustling in a large dead bush caught his attention, Hawkfire got to his paws. Maybe I should leave... If I leave most cats alone, they'll leave me alone.

"If you don't have it, you'll never do what needs to be done to change."

•|Slatepaw|•

"Every day, I eat, sleep, and worry about stupid things."

I see you there~
Old October 19th, 2022, 01:04 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlepaw(leap) View Post
Hawkfire was sitting in a small clearing, grooming his unkempt dark tabby fur. He paused, thinking he heard something, then continued. The tom thought about what was happening in the Clans... Hawkfire had gotten word that ShadowClan lost their deputy. What a shame... I wonder how soon they will recover. When a rustling in a large dead bush caught his attention, Hawkfire got to his paws. Maybe I should leave... If I leave most cats alone, they'll leave me alone.

Shadowfur caught sight of another cat as he continued slinking through this dark, dank forest. “Hey!” he called, bounding forward. This must be why he’s here; perhaps this cat had a message for him? “It’s Shadowfur!”
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old October 19th, 2022, 04:46 PM
Your favorite workaholic~

Bump Policy: Whenever is fine!
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Shadowfur caught sight of another cat as he continued slinking through this dark, dank forest. “Hey!” he called, bounding forward. This must be why he’s here; perhaps this cat had a message for him? “It’s Shadowfur!”
Hawkfire paused... The other cat was talking to him. He turned slowly, his long-furred brown tail swishing across the ground. Shadowfur? Who Shadowfur was, the large tom did not know. But Hawkfire supposed he should listen.

"If you don't have it, you'll never do what needs to be done to change."

•|Slatepaw|•

"Every day, I eat, sleep, and worry about stupid things."

I see you there~
Old October 19th, 2022, 11:35 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Silvershadow

Silvershadow had just closed her eyes when she felt something wet on her fur. Opening her eyes she saw she wasn't in the warriors den anymore, instead it was a forest with dark looming trees that was cast in shadows. Confused she stood up, realizing she was on the edge of a puddle, or at least what she thought was a puddle, it had a dark thick look to it almost like mud, but when she touched it she felt something weird, almost like it was trying to suck away her energy. Jumping away from it she, looked towards the dark woods. Well, its not like I can get anymore lost than this she told herself, then she walked forward into the woods.

She's open for interaction.

Last edited by Silvershadow13; October 20th, 2022 at 09:54 AM.