Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:39 PM
What type of music do you...
Last post by hades.
Today 12:38 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM

Old April 13th, 2024, 03:28 PM
Snowyfeathr's Pet Demon

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

RedKit
He/Him | Shadowclan Kit | No Purrks
-----------------------------------
Redkit was sitting down waiting for it to start (OPEN)

"You're never fully dressed without a smile!" - Alastor
================
Plum'Star is the Current Leader of OliveClan
Art shop! | My Cattos! |
OliveClan Sign ups | OliveClan Main RP |
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!

@TheSpider. (Leader) | Lightningpaw666 (Seconed in command) | @nyx (member) | @Myling (Member) | @CrimsonOaks (Member) |
Old April 15th, 2024, 11:44 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Nightshiver couldn’t help the smile at the sight of the kits surrounding her; it seemed some had decided to leave, whereas others had joined. That was fine, and the white queen greeted each new kit with a gentle smile.
“Wel..welcome, Silkkit… Red..kit.”
Her ear gave a flick, and she looked to the den’s entrance, checking if anyone else was joining. When it seemed the last of them had arrived – leaving her with three, four kits – mismatched eyes looked back down at the youngling, nodding subtly to Midnightkit’s question, even if the little one had since left.
“That is… a g-good… question. I a-am… uncertain; it is… not s-something, I was.. told of. In… my youth. But, I think… it’s a-a… very p..possible… theory.”
despite the number of little ones, it appeared that was the only question. Ah, well. Time to get into the lesson then. A grin spread across her maw.
“Go… and,,, get yourself,,, comfortable. Let’s… begin!”
She smiled.

“Today,,, we’ll talk,,, about – Ice..Icestar, and ,,, her leadership, mainly. Many,, many moons ago – say – at least more,,, than fifty,,,”
(based on her own age, mind you, she was starting to feel old).
“ShadowClan was,, left without,, a,, leader a-after,,, Windystar and their,,, deputy’s,, departure. Trouble,,, with what,,, I th-think must,, have been,,, rogues and,, possibly,, o-other,,, clans left,, ShadowClan,, in a dire,,, spot. Until,, a sign from,, StarClan,, came – showing us,,, our n-next leader,, a-and,, deputy; Iceheart turned,, Icestar, and,,, Crowtail.”

She paused, tail flicking.
“Any,,, guesses as,, to what,, the s-sign,, might’ve,, been?”
She herself was unsure, imagination mixing with fact. Was it ever shared? Still, it could be a nice game for the littles.

“Although,, Crowt-tail – he didn’t,, last very,, long. Being,, replaced by,, Beastspark – he,,, was Icestar’s next,, most prominent,, deputy, and,,, would serve under,,, he until,, her death. Together,, they worked,,, on building,, ShadowClan,, back up. Making us,, Stronger. Re-teaching,, our,, ancestral skill,,, the hide within,,, the shadows. For,, you see – for a while,,, ShadowClan had,, lost,, that knowledge.

Ah, but,,, Clan life,, is never as,, easy,, as becoming,, stronger. Icestar,, - ShadowClan – had,, a big feud,, with RiverClan and,, their leader; Lionstar.”

She’d almost shudder at the memory of them.
“Tensions,, rose they way,, they so,, often do – skirmishes,, arguments,,,, border,, pushing. Until, finally,,, RiverClan,,, raided o-our,, camp. Icestar,, lost her,, first life to,, Lionstar i-in that,,, raid, after which,, they,, left. But,,, tensions and,, struggles. Didn’t,,, diminish; they,, kept rising, even with,,, ThunderClan who – ah – must’ve,,, been l,,led by Flintstar, at a given,,, moment. ThunderClan, was,,, considered t-to be,,, a bit,, disorganised,, at,, the time. Icestar,,, ordered a raid,,, on them – a lesson, if you will.”
...She still felt it had perhaps not been the best way of doing.

“Despite,,, cross-clan,, related issues. There,, were still,,, m-moments of,, helping, each other. Clan,, life is. Complicated. Never,,, a single story,,, can,, define,, a whole clan’s,, history. Icestar,, was seen as scary,,, even so,,, WindClan was,,, left to take,, refuge in,, the old structure in,, Mourning,, Ruins – you’ll,, see it,, when you’ll be,, apprentices. Though, several WindClan,, warriors,, deserted their clan for,,, ShadowClan… At Icestar’s,, offer.”
She gave a weak smile.

“Several,,, moons passed. Tensions,, remained,, high. Common rumours,, told that,, Icestar was,,, blinded by pride – others,, claimed she,, only wanted,,, the best,, for ShadowClan. That,, said. Then came,, the day. Did,, you know – ShadowClan,, hasn’t always,,, resided o-on,, this territory? Moons ago – I was,,, still an apprentice, then – WindClan came,,, to drive us,, out of our,, territory. We fought,,, to keep o-our,, home. But lost, all the same. We,,, meant to seek refuge in,,, the Mourning Ruin’s,,, structure, but – it,, was mysteriosuly burned. To the,, ground. Several cats were,,, inside, then,,,, hence,, the name.

Much,, to everyone’s surprise,,, however,,, ThunderClan’s formed,,, leader – Flintstar – Flint,,spirit – her,, came to help,, us, despite our clan’s,,, previous,, tensions. He showed us,,, a different,,, hideout, then vanished. A,,, meeting was,, held. There. Ebonyfang,,, – a niece,, of,, Icestar – earned her warrior name, then,,, and was,,, named the,, new medicine cat,, apprentice u-under,, Irisflame, if,,, memory serves,, right.”

Irisflame. She missed her friend so.

“But,,, also at,,, this meeting – Beastspark,, remember,, him? Icestar’s,, deputy? He – he got,,, demoted in favour,,, of,,, Icestar’s,,, daughter; Dawnstripe. But,,, a great,, tragedy,,, happened. By the,, end of,, the meeting. A warrior – she,,, pushed,, Icestar off,,, the tree. Icestar never,,, came back,, a-after,, that,, attack. The warrior,,, fled, never,, to be,, caught.”
Hailstorm. Icestar’s other daughter, Dawnstar’s sister. Information that pained the queen to share with kits so young, information she would not yet speak.

“Dawnstar,,, became,, leader – then. Spending,,, no more th-than,, a few,, minutes. As,, deputy. She,, is the one who – who led us,,, here. To this,,, new camp. Mourning,, Ruins is among – if,, not the – last,, part we have of,, our old,,, territory. Ever since,,, ShadowClan’s,, issues with – with RiverClan,, diminished. Dawnstar,,, we,,, were more,, upset with WindClan,, for – chasing us – from,, our territory. Our,,, home. Even,, so, we have,,, build a new,, home,, here. Under,,, Dawnstar.”
She paused, tail flicking. Silently her eyes fell on each kit, noting the silent curiosity in Sleepykit’s eyes, who had been listening intently.

“Relations,,, with. Other clans,,, have,, always,, been difficult,, and,, complicated. I,,, tell you,, these stories so,,, you can,, make your,, own opinions and – know,, your past. But,,, there,, is a thin,, line,, between right – and,, wrong. And,, a lack of,,, context can,, make that,,, that line,, very blurry. And,, this happened,,, a while,, ago.

Any,,, questions?”

[ @Abyssopelagic @Alastor – deeply apologise for the delay ]

Old April 17th, 2024, 07:17 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post

"Huh? No, I'm not mad at you! Don't worry," Brownkit reassured the kit in a comforting yet confused voice. "It's not your fault that you tripped. We all fall down sometimes." She wondered why he seemed so scared at first, despite only bumping into her... had one of the other kits been bullying him? Maybe Brownkit would need to watch over her new friend for a bit, to make sure he wasn't being picked on.

It was good he wasn't hurt, though. "I'm okay too, thank you for asking. My name is Brownkit," she answered. For her light brown fur and eyes! "What's yours?"

(sorry for the wait!)

Bleedingkit
Shadowclan Kit | He/Him | 2 Moons | Just a Scratch

She wasnt mad? The little kitten hesitantly uncurled, sitting up as his little pink nose twitched like a rabbit, confused. That wasnt what he was used to with his old family and home but then again this new place had been different so maybe that was it.

He cocked his little head, hesitantly smiling as the kitten introduced herself. "Brownkit a good name. Fogkit says kit means baby but paw means older learning. So you little like me, right?" He was pretty sure he was right but asked anyways, hoping he wasnt being dumb. "Brown is good like soft birdies and cool things like snakes. Saw a snake once."

His little rambling was small and a little concerned the older kitten would find it stupid but his ears perked up that she was interested in his name. "Uuuuuum Im Bleedingkit! My old mama named me because I fall a lot hurt and bleed. But it doesnt hurt because I really tough! Miss Dawn and new Mama are 'um' about name but its my first name ever so I love!" The little kitten was too young to realize his name was rather morbid and more an insult by the cruel cat who'd dumped him in shadowclan first chance without ever naming him beforehand (despite having him for over a month) but had picked up on the two mollies distaste. But.... he wasnt quite keen on giving up on it despite their approval? It was his first name ever and felt special...

Besides his name thing the kitten sat in front of Brownkit, giving her a small smile completely unaware of all the questions he may have planted in her with the whole old mama new mama thing and the falling/tough thing but he really didnt know his situation was odd and might need some explaining.
Old April 20th, 2024, 11:54 PM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Nightshiver couldn’t help the smile at the sight of the kits surrounding her; it seemed some had decided to leave, whereas others had joined. That was fine, and the white queen greeted each new kit with a gentle smile.
“Wel..welcome, Silkkit… Red..kit.”
Her ear gave a flick, and she looked to the den’s entrance, checking if anyone else was joining. When it seemed the last of them had arrived – leaving her with three, four kits – mismatched eyes looked back down at the youngling, nodding subtly to Midnightkit’s question, even if the little one had since left.
“That is… a g-good… question. I a-am… uncertain; it is… not s-something, I was.. told of. In… my youth. But, I think… it’s a-a… very p..possible… theory.”
despite the number of little ones, it appeared that was the only question. Ah, well. Time to get into the lesson then. A grin spread across her maw.
“Go… and,,, get yourself,,, comfortable. Let’s… begin!”
She smiled.

“Today,,, we’ll talk,,, about – Ice..Icestar, and ,,, her leadership, mainly. Many,, many moons ago – say – at least more,,, than fifty,,,”
(based on her own age, mind you, she was starting to feel old).
“ShadowClan was,, left without,, a,, leader a-after,,, Windystar and their,,, deputy’s,, departure. Trouble,,, with what,,, I th-think must,, have been,,, rogues and,, possibly,, o-other,,, clans left,, ShadowClan,, in a dire,,, spot. Until,, a sign from,, StarClan,, came – showing us,,, our n-next leader,, a-and,, deputy; Iceheart turned,, Icestar, and,,, Crowtail.”

She paused, tail flicking.
“Any,,, guesses as,, to what,, the s-sign,, might’ve,, been?”
She herself was unsure, imagination mixing with fact. Was it ever shared? Still, it could be a nice game for the littles.

“Although,, Crowt-tail – he didn’t,, last very,, long. Being,, replaced by,, Beastspark – he,,, was Icestar’s next,, most prominent,, deputy, and,,, would serve under,,, he until,, her death. Together,, they worked,,, on building,, ShadowClan,, back up. Making us,, Stronger. Re-teaching,, our,, ancestral skill,,, the hide within,,, the shadows. For,, you see – for a while,,, ShadowClan had,, lost,, that knowledge.

Ah, but,,, Clan life,, is never as,, easy,, as becoming,, stronger. Icestar,, - ShadowClan – had,, a big feud,, with RiverClan and,, their leader; Lionstar.”

She’d almost shudder at the memory of them.
“Tensions,, rose they way,, they so,, often do – skirmishes,, arguments,,,, border,, pushing. Until, finally,,, RiverClan,,, raided o-our,, camp. Icestar,, lost her,, first life to,, Lionstar i-in that,,, raid, after which,, they,, left. But,,, tensions and,, struggles. Didn’t,,, diminish; they,, kept rising, even with,,, ThunderClan who – ah – must’ve,,, been l,,led by Flintstar, at a given,,, moment. ThunderClan, was,,, considered t-to be,,, a bit,, disorganised,, at,, the time. Icestar,,, ordered a raid,,, on them – a lesson, if you will.”
...She still felt it had perhaps not been the best way of doing.

“Despite,,, cross-clan,, related issues. There,, were still,,, m-moments of,, helping, each other. Clan,, life is. Complicated. Never,,, a single story,,, can,, define,, a whole clan’s,, history. Icestar,, was seen as scary,,, even so,,, WindClan was,,, left to take,, refuge in,, the old structure in,, Mourning,, Ruins – you’ll,, see it,, when you’ll be,, apprentices. Though, several WindClan,, warriors,, deserted their clan for,,, ShadowClan… At Icestar’s,, offer.”
She gave a weak smile.

“Several,,, moons passed. Tensions,, remained,, high. Common rumours,, told that,, Icestar was,,, blinded by pride – others,, claimed she,, only wanted,,, the best,, for ShadowClan. That,, said. Then came,, the day. Did,, you know – ShadowClan,, hasn’t always,,, resided o-on,, this territory? Moons ago – I was,,, still an apprentice, then – WindClan came,,, to drive us,, out of our,, territory. We fought,,, to keep o-our,, home. But lost, all the same. We,,, meant to seek refuge in,,, the Mourning Ruin’s,,, structure, but – it,, was mysteriosuly burned. To the,, ground. Several cats were,,, inside, then,,,, hence,, the name.

Much,, to everyone’s surprise,,, however,,, ThunderClan’s formed,,, leader – Flintstar – Flint,,spirit – her,, came to help,, us, despite our clan’s,,, previous,, tensions. He showed us,,, a different,,, hideout, then vanished. A,,, meeting was,, held. There. Ebonyfang,,, – a niece,, of,, Icestar – earned her warrior name, then,,, and was,,, named the,, new medicine cat,, apprentice u-under,, Irisflame, if,,, memory serves,, right.”

Irisflame. She missed her friend so.

“But,,, also at,,, this meeting – Beastspark,, remember,, him? Icestar’s,, deputy? He – he got,,, demoted in favour,,, of,,, Icestar’s,,, daughter; Dawnstripe. But,,, a great,, tragedy,,, happened. By the,, end of,, the meeting. A warrior – she,,, pushed,, Icestar off,,, the tree. Icestar never,,, came back,, a-after,, that,, attack. The warrior,,, fled, never,, to be,, caught.”
Hailstorm. Icestar’s other daughter, Dawnstar’s sister. Information that pained the queen to share with kits so young, information she would not yet speak.

“Dawnstar,,, became,, leader – then. Spending,,, no more th-than,, a few,, minutes. As,, deputy. She,, is the one who – who led us,,, here. To this,,, new camp. Mourning,, Ruins is among – if,, not the – last,, part we have of,, our old,,, territory. Ever since,,, ShadowClan’s,, issues with – with RiverClan,, diminished. Dawnstar,,, we,,, were more,, upset with WindClan,, for – chasing us – from,, our territory. Our,,, home. Even,, so, we have,,, build a new,, home,, here. Under,,, Dawnstar.”
She paused, tail flicking. Silently her eyes fell on each kit, noting the silent curiosity in Sleepykit’s eyes, who had been listening intently.

“Relations,,, with. Other clans,,, have,, always,, been difficult,, and,, complicated. I,,, tell you,, these stories so,,, you can,, make your,, own opinions and – know,, your past. But,,, there,, is a thin,, line,, between right – and,, wrong. And,, a lack of,,, context can,, make that,,, that line,, very blurry. And,, this happened,,, a while,, ago.

Any,,, questions?”

[ @Abyssopelagic @Alastor – deeply apologise for the delay ]

Silkkit listened intently as Nightshiver spoke, and would occasionally find himself scooting closer to the forever queen, ears trembling with unbridled emotions he hadn't a name for.
Once she had finished speaking, he let it all flow through his little mind, and scenes played out in his head in ways he was so sure it all must have happened like.
Questions, though!
He had quite a few of those.
He raised himself onto his haunches and raised a tiny paw, and waited to be called on.

When his own name graced his ears, he let himself drop back to the ground so he could speak properly.
"Why did Icestar... Demote Beastspark after so many seasons of loyal service? Did he do something she hated? Did he stop doing his job like a lot of our deputies did?"
He ignored the fact that one of those deputies included his own father. This did not need to be brought up here.
Could be even call Vulturefang his father? He was never there for him.
"And if Dawnstar had no deputy experience when Icestar died.... Why didn't the cat with experience take over as leader? That doesn't seem like good practice."
How was the cat supposed to be prepared for the responsibilities that came with being a leader of all things? They lucked out that Dawnstar was a capable leader even without the experience, but there had been no telling if the sudden shift would have broken a lesser individual.
He'd had other questions but..... They'd slipped his mind.
He'd be satisfied with just these two.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.