Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 05:13 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by burntToast
Today 05:09 AM
Future and past [p]
by Rani
Last post by alec
Today 05:05 AM
Thread Names
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:59 AM
Former titans and going...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 04:58 AM

Old January 31st, 2020, 01:43 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Thunderglade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

(Do you want to RP the rougue, or...?)

Littlewish purred, then settled down by a tree stump. The tom had a point- they certainly weren't the most intimidating pair. They'd have to work something out. He smiled at Whitesong as he encouraged the female apprentice, and Littlewish eagerly waved his tail in a wide, happy gesture.
"Come on, little runner! You won't get anywhere in your feet with those knotted muscles." He exclaimed, chuckling at the thought of it.

A sound rustled in the grass. What was it? Littlewish stood up slowly, confusion dawning on his face. What could be happening over there. It couldn't be a patrol- there would be some sort of group of cats. But that rustling, and the cat scent...
"Whitesong? What's that?"
(I just actually picked up a new rogue character, so indeed I will )

Quitch padded quietly through the forest, her pelt clung to her ribs, she was sick, and so light that she barely pushed the leaves down on the ground. Then she caught fresh cat scent. The moor-y flavored cat scent. The fern-y cat scent was very very dull, but it was still there. Then she could hear voices, murmered meows.

"Come one Little Runner!"

She crunched into a battle ready crouch. Who were they? What were they doing, the three of them just lounging there.

----

Whitesong got up from where he sat, scenting the air, thick with Windclan scent from their markings.... but there was a new scent. "You're right Littlewish." He wrinkled up his nose. He wasn't the best at fighting, but he was trained just like any other apprentice. He brandished his claws, just in case. Who was this? "Littlewish, Runningpaw, how much battle training have you two had together?" The white tom asked, green and gold eyes wide, a flash of fear passing through them.
Old January 31st, 2020, 01:51 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
(I just actually picked up a new rogue character, so indeed I will )

Quitch padded quietly through the forest, her pelt clung to her ribs, she was sick, and so light that she barely pushed the leaves down on the ground. Then she caught fresh cat scent. The moor-y flavored cat scent. The fern-y cat scent was very very dull, but it was still there. Then she could hear voices, murmered meows.

"Come one Little Runner!"

She crunched into a battle ready crouch. Who were they? What were they doing, the three of them just lounging there.

----

Whitesong got up from where he sat, scenting the air, thick with Windclan scent from their markings.... but there was a new scent. "You're right Littlewish." He wrinkled up his nose. He wasn't the best at fighting, but he was trained just like any other apprentice. He brandished his claws, just in case. Who was this? "Littlewish, Runningpaw, how much battle training have you two had together?" The white tom asked, green and gold eyes wide, a flash of fear passing through them.

Littlewish's eyes widened as he realized he wasn't crazy. There were rustling noises. He approached the white tom, nodding to Runningpaw. Even she realized something was wrong, and followed quickly. She padded after him, and Littlewish smiled gratefully.
"A few sessions...ah, I see." He growled, turning to the bushes where the sound had come from.
" Runningpaw, I want you to come from behind. Whitesong, if that's alright with you, Is like you to attack from the front with me. And Runningpaw, if anything happens, run as fast as you can to Twilightstar." He whispered. He looked ahead at the bushes, ready and tensed.
"Come out, flea-pelt!" He yowled.

~~~

Runningpaw stationed herself near the back of the bush, not wanting to trespass on Thunderclan land. This was crazy...super crazy.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 31st, 2020, 02:03 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:

Littlewish's eyes widened as he realized he wasn't crazy. There were rustling noises. He approached the white tom, nodding to Runningpaw. Even she realized something was wrong, and followed quickly. She padded after him, and Littlewish smiled gratefully.
"A few sessions...ah, I see." He growled, turning to the bushes where the sound had come from.
" Runningpaw, I want you to come from behind. Whitesong, if that's alright with you, Is like you to attack from the front with me. And Runningpaw, if anything happens, run as fast as you can to Twilightstar." He whispered. He looked ahead at the bushes, ready and tensed.
"Come out, flea-pelt!" He yowled.

~~~

Runningpaw stationed herself near the back of the bush, not wanting to trespass on Thunderclan land. This was crazy...super crazy.

Whitesong nodded to Littlewish. "That's alright with me." This was crazy. Absolutely crazy. He stood shoulder to shoulder with Littlewish, claws brandished.

----
Quitch slunk from the bushes. Her calico pelt was ratty, full of bugs, she had old injuries still split open. But this she cat would fight like a barrel of rats if she had to. You could see it in her wild eyes, lilac and gold burning orbs bounced between the two tom cats. Her ratty pelt stood on end, her lips writhing in a growl. "Who are you calling flea-pelt, rat-face." She hissed at Littlewish, her voice was rough, run ragged from moons of not speaking.

----

"What are you doing here, friend?" Whitesong asked. She was going to speak. Good. If he could get her to leave without fighting, all the better. But he was ready to attack at any point.

----

"Alright. That's enough talking, fat-boy." She hissed before turning to throw herself at Littlewish with a scream.
Old January 31st, 2020, 09:59 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Whitesong nodded to Littlewish. "That's alright with me." This was crazy. Absolutely crazy. He stood shoulder to shoulder with Littlewish, claws brandished.

----
Quitch slunk from the bushes. Her calico pelt was ratty, full of bugs, she had old injuries still split open. But this she cat would fight like a barrel of rats if she had to. You could see it in her wild eyes, lilac and gold burning orbs bounced between the two tom cats. Her ratty pelt stood on end, her lips writhing in a growl. "Who are you calling flea-pelt, rat-face." She hissed at Littlewish, her voice was rough, run ragged from moons of not speaking.

----

"What are you doing here, friend?" Whitesong asked. She was going to speak. Good. If he could get her to leave without fighting, all the better. But he was ready to attack at any point.

----

"Alright. That's enough talking, fat-boy." She hissed before turning to throw herself at Littlewish with a scream.
Littlewish nodded to Whitesong, standing his ground as the ratty she-cat emerged. She was weak-looking, covered in injuries. If he could slice some of them, maybe they could win. He smirked at his new nickname. Rat-face. Heh. He liked that.
"I'm talking to you, ratty! Want some help cleaning that attitude of yours?" He retorted, countering her words. His eyes widened in realization as she lunged for him. She managed to bowl his over, and he swiftly attempted to rake her already wounded side with his claws. He turned, trying to dodge any other attacks. He yelled in Runingpaw's direction.
"Runningpaw, come on!"

~~~

Runningpaw raced towards the fight, eyes narrowing with pleasure. This is what I was waiting for! She thought triumphantly. She lunged for the Molly's tail, attempting to grab it.

Old January 31st, 2020, 11:22 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Littlewish nodded to Whitesong, standing his ground as the ratty she-cat emerged. She was weak-looking, covered in injuries. If he could slice some of them, maybe they could win. He smirked at his new nickname. Rat-face. Heh. He liked that.
"I'm talking to you, ratty! Want some help cleaning that attitude of yours?" He retorted, countering her words. His eyes widened in realization as she lunged for him. She managed to bowl his over, and he swiftly attempted to rake her already wounded side with his claws. He turned, trying to dodge any other attacks. He yelled in Runingpaw's direction.
"Runningpaw, come on!"

~~~

Runningpaw raced towards the fight, eyes narrowing with pleasure. This is what I was waiting for! She thought triumphantly. She lunged for the Molly's tail, attempting to grab it.

As the she cat leaped Whitesong followed after, back up for Littlewish if need be. He batted at the she cat’s face as the two writhed on the ground. He reached out quickly to try and slash at her eyes

As Quitch bowled the Tom cat over she aimed to catch her hind claws across his belly.

She was quick, even though she was thin and wounded. She was a street cat, and a street cat would do what a street cats gotta do.

As Whitesong lashed out at her, she ducked, dodging the soft white tom’s attack to meet the second Tom. his claws caught one of her old injuries tearing at the scabs and causing anger to surge through her. She bit down on a scream, attacking doubly fierce as before.

“Die you dirty dog-biter! Ratfaced slinking land-hogs! You sit here and lord over the land when cats like me are dying on the streets!”

She bared her teeth, jaws open to tag the pulsing life force in Littlewish’s throat. Quitch was bared ready for it, until Runningpaw’s teeth snagged in her tail, clasping around it. Her bite for Littlewish’s throat went off kilter as she lashed out with a hind paw for Runningpaw’s jaw.

——

Last edited by CheetahPelt; January 31st, 2020 at 11:24 PM.
Old February 1st, 2020, 04:14 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
As the she cat leaped Whitesong followed after, back up for Littlewish if need be. He batted at the she cat’s face as the two writhed on the ground. He reached out quickly to try and slash at her eyes

As Quitch bowled the Tom cat over she aimed to catch her hind claws across his belly.

She was quick, even though she was thin and wounded. She was a street cat, and a street cat would do what a street cats gotta do.

As Whitesong lashed out at her, she ducked, dodging the soft white tom’s attack to meet the second Tom. his claws caught one of her old injuries tearing at the scabs and causing anger to surge through her. She bit down on a scream, attacking doubly fierce as before.

“Die you dirty dog-biter! Ratfaced slinking land-hogs! You sit here and lord over the land when cats like me are dying on the streets!”

She bared her teeth, jaws open to tag the pulsing life force in Littlewish’s throat. Quitch was bared ready for it, until Runningpaw’s teeth snagged in her tail, clasping around it. Her bite for Littlewish’s throat went off kilter as she lashed out with a hind paw for Runningpaw’s jaw.

——

Littlewish scrambled up quickly, huffing heavily. He was amazed at how quickly he had been caught off balance. It had been a while since he'd had a battle This tricky. This she-cat was fast. Super fast. He dodged her later blow, aiming some at her muzzle. He hit recklessly, not telling where they went. That was part of His fury, he supposed. He swung around, the grip on His throat released. Why-? NO- His eyes glowed in anger as she went for Runningpaw. He jumped, aiming for her head.
"You. Do. Not. Touch. That. Apprentice!" He mewed, a flash of cream fur in the sky.

~~~

Runningpaw's amber eyes widened in horror as the she-cat realized she was there. She felt like rise in her throat, but swallowed it timidly, trying to stop panicking as the rogue lunged for her. She ducked as the she-cat swung at her chin, but fell backwards, landing on her back. She would not leave her belly exposed. She could not. She scrabbled up swiftly, backing up against the tree stump.
"Stop this, flea bag! Stop!" She cried, fear edging her mew. After all, that's what she was scared of.
Being beaten.
Dying.

Old February 1st, 2020, 01:10 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @RedHead @Spiritjumps ]

There had been a small nest of mice at the end of the scent trail, and he had managed to swipe a pair of good ones. They were a tad scrawny, but that was to be expected. He returned to the rest of his patrol and scraped dirt over his catch. "I managed to find some prey, but there's an odd scent path. I'm going to go see what's up" Without waiting for an answer, he hurried back the way he came.
What he found was as perplexing as it was disgusting. It was a squirrel carcass, uneaten, lying out in the open. The strange smell hovered over it, and when he leaned down to sniff at it better it clogged his nostrils and he stumbled back with a cough. Why was it lying here? Had some predator or rogue caught it, and if so, why leave it for the crows? Even stranger still, it looked to be several days old, so why hadn't the crows gotten at it yet? He lifted his head, calling out to the others, "Foxbound? Duskpaw? You need to see this."
[ @Slushie @RedHead ]
Before Duskpaw could do the move she heard Buckbranch's call. She looked over to Foxbound and then back to where Buckbranch was. "C'mon!" She trotted over to Buckbranch as she scrunched up her nose at the putrid smell. "What is it?"
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old February 1st, 2020, 05:03 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @RedHead @Spiritjumps ]

Buckbranch hastily nudged Duskpaw away from the carcass. "I don't know," he admitted. "But don't get near it. If it contains illness, I don't want you to get sick." He narrowed his eyes at the squirrel. "Here, how about you take my catch back to the prey pile, and I'll bury this and report back to Duskfeather. Please don't touch it, ok?"
Quickly he tapped his nose to the top of her head, then kicked dirt over the carcass. "Tell Foxbound I'm headed back to camp. Tell her not to go near this thing until we know just exactly what this is." Without waiting for a response he darted off in the direction of camp.
Old February 1st, 2020, 07:04 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Foxbound had told Duskpaw to wait for a moment when she caught the scent of a robin, quickly disappearing to catch it swiftly. Birds were hard to catch, so she didn't want to star Duskpaw out with that. She was able to easily take down the bird though, and was trotting back to Duskpaw when she heard Buckbranch's call. She had come up as the tom was instructing Duskpaw, then he ran back towards camp. Foxbound gave a wince as she took in the lingering scent.
"Buckbranch is right, we better not touch that." She then nudged her apprentice with her nose towards Buckbranch's discarded mice. "Grab those, and then we'll head back to camp to deposit them. I only hope no one tries to dig up that carcass."

@Slushie @Spiritjumps

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old February 1st, 2020, 07:35 PM

Spottedheart made her way over to the Thunderglade, now much more confident about leading her patrol, though, maybe she had gotten a little too giddy about this and, once she looked over her shoulder, she realised she had separated from her patrol, but that didn't stop her and she proceeded to finally mark the border, she made sure the scent was strong so that any intruder would know not to approach, otherwise they'd be trespassing onto their land. Without waiting for her clanmates, considering they were quite tight on time, she quickly started heading back to camp.

( @Shimm @SuspiciousMindz , considering we only have a few hours left, I'll end it while I'm still on!)