Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:50 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:41 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:37 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM

Old April 12th, 2018, 11:38 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Dark Forest Camp

[ oooo aight ]
@mompaws @Celestial

irispaw hadn't wanted to fall asleep. she had only wanted to lay awake and simply allow her body to rest as she thought of different ways to seek revenge. however, the tuxedo molly had fallen into the dream state, her violet eyes having closed for a few seconds. the next thing she knew was that a foul smell was clawing at her nostrils. it was rather disgusting, causing irispaw to sit up and shake her head to clear it. as she looked around, she slowly came to realize where she was. the dark forest.
she blinked multiple times, her tail lashing. small claws dug into the rotten ground beneath her form, ears flattening briefly. then, a glimpse of grey and white fur caught her eye, soon forming into the body of her friend alabasterpaw. immediately, irispaw stood up and raced over to the she-cat, silently nudging her side.
earlier, they had spoken about the dark forest, bringing up ways that it may benefit them in the future. irispaw hadn't been too keen on the subject, which had been surprising. "i just don't see why it matters what happens after death. if you're dead, then you're dead. what more is there to see?" she had said, her fur prickling. even now, irispaw still didn't find herself wanting to be here. it was much less than she had first imagined, with how elders tended to describe its horrors.
her fur brushing against alabasterpaw, the tuxedo apprentice looked around, searching for any of the residents of the dark forest. they had to be there for a reason, and irispaw, in the back of her mind, knew of what that was.
they were ready to train.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old April 14th, 2018, 02:13 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

[ yikes. this is shorter than i thought it would be. sorry, folks. ]
@Celestial @hiraeth

Honey and gold, a spark that once remained now replaced with darkness and gloom. Midnight lashes flared out, casting an almost transparent shadow across her protruding cheekbones, curved softly into her face. Scratches crinkled at her forelegs, as paws silently began to travel through the dried dirt. Nonexistent tears stained her cheeks, from the times before she had arrived in this dark and cruel place. The dainty she-cat strode towards the clattering of leaves; yet she made sure to stay well-hidden, which was more difficult than one would assume. With a cream coat, and golden features, the feline stuck out like a sore thumb in the vast kingdom of shadows.
Littlelizard observed the duo casually; amber eyes swollen with interest. Her toes twitched, ears swinging to face the pair of young cats that had stolen away her gaze. She could feel a lopsided smile taking captive of her lips, and without dwelling too much on any thoughts, her bodice rose from the shadows. Every step she took, her curiosity grew. Yet, with a pause in her swinging movements, a dribble of venom escaped from her throat.
"There's a lot more to see after death." The female spoke up, her tone of voice lacking of the warmth that it used to carry. Her voice was scratchy and hoarse, as if it hadn't been used in many moons. But, she liked the look of the two youths and deemed them worthy of hearing such a husky string of words.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; April 14th, 2018 at 02:16 PM.
Old April 16th, 2018, 09:28 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

(( I wouldn't worry much, my posts aren't golden and yours was amazing even if it wasn't long. I wouldn't worry ))

Alabaster's fur prickled on her spine and she shifted onto one side letting the weight distribute unevenly on her left side. Thats when the tuxedo molly brushed up in her side causing her to slightly perk up, she hadn't heard irispaw approach in the first place and she turned her head slowly to face her best friend feeling the butterflies to tickle her belly. ' ' didn't think you were going to come, thought you'd be too scared' ' she'd taunt a smirk curving onto the side of her lips as she turned back to examine the filthy camp further, disgusted by the state of the dark forest clearing. She had expected more form their shadowy ancestors considering they had nothing but time on their paws to either clean or just stalk uselessly in the shadows for whatever reason. Though she had assumed perhaps they where stalking among the living, watching and waiting like they had during the EE. She hadn't been alive at that point though she heard part of why wheatfur had become a med cat was the death of northpaw and zerosight resignation following his death. ' ' i just don't see why it matters what happens after death. if you're dead, then you're dead. what more is there to see? ' ' alabaster turned back to her, raking her brain for a brief answer but that's when somebody else spoke this time causing her attention to drift towards the shadows cast by the darkening moon. Her tail gave a subtle lash and settled by her hindleg. She wasn't sure who she was or why she had come over but you could consider her interest peeked at the cat. ' ' I suppose you'd know, considering your dead ' ' she commented gently icy blue optics scanning hers.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 17th, 2018, 08:44 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

@mompaws @Celestial

with alabasterpaw's comment, the tuxedo molly gave a huff, stomping her paw in mock anger. "shut up," she whined, ears flattening momentarily. shaking her head, irispaw followed the other's gaze, her own flitting between interest and disdain. black tail sweeping against the ground, the molly turned her head sharply, hearing an unfamiliar voice. who is that? irispaw blinked, tilting her head to the side as she examined the cat that had approached them, violet irises darkening momentarily.
once she heard what the other apprentice had said, she stifled a snort, narrowing her pupils to slits. "if death is a filthy as this, i'd much rather remain alive," she purred maliciously, black-and-white fur rustling along her spine. "clearly, after you die, you become a lazy lump of transparent fur that can barely do anything useful." irispaw huffed, a smirk pulling at her lips.
even as she spoke, the apprentice stepped closer to alabasterpaw, ready to pounce if needed. their shoulders touched, albeit being very little. in the dark forest, irispaw felt all heat sucked from their bodies, bringing only the cold suffering that the place held. don't get yourself killed, idiot. her nostrils flared, claws poking into the ground before being retracted into their sheathes. she looked upon the deceased she-cat, examining every little detail that she could find. only a frostbitten soul remained within her, causing irispaw to think deeply. is that what i am to become?
Old April 20th, 2018, 12:00 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

@Celestial @hiraeth

"Well, you'll both be glad to know that this is what you'll become after death. So, get used to it. " Sarcasm almost dripped from the strings of words, with a face full of disdain and disgust; although the she-cat was all but too honest. The truth hurt, and not just metaphorically.
The caramel molly rose a sharp brow at the duo, carefully tracing over their bodies as if they were some delicate fragments. They were young: apprentices, at the least. Being a mother herself -- although her kits may not like to refer to her as that anymore -- Littlelizard was well aware of the sass that youths could hold. She could only hope that the both of them would grow out of it, otherwise her own venomous side could unleash itself. Fire versus fire wasn't known to be a great thing. She swung her neck around in a circular motion, stretching it out, before eventually letting it go back to its usual position. With her auds swivelling around upon their axis, somewhat lackadaisical in their movements, the she-cat couldn't help the crooked smirk that fluttered on to her lips. A hefty sigh broke through her build, pushing her solar plexus outwards, as well as her chest. Then, the toffee-coated molly brightened up. She feigned a soft expression; motherly and innocent. Taking a pawstep towards the two apprentices, she spoke:
"Why would I be scared?" she then turned to the pointed feline, multifaceted hues flickering to their form. Littlelizard may have been short, but her harsh gaze and cold tone could make up for her lack of height any day. "Don't you remember where you are? There isn't anything as scary as this, and I've seen a lot of things that can wreak fear into your body." Every now and then her eyes would blink in this somewhat oblivious manner, as if she was completely unaware of the stern words that had just tumbled through her lips. Yet, as soon as it was all over, her expression went back to a sarcasm-laced poker-face. One brow remained raised, the other still in its usual placing. She was difficult to understand, yet Littlelizard mainly did things in an ironic fashion. Or, to simply spite on others. She enjoyed being odd and spontaneous, with an added hint of 'don't sass with the sasser'.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; April 20th, 2018 at 03:52 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2018, 05:23 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@mompaws @hiraeth

This information disappointed her, it was sad to know she would eventually and one day reduce to such low living standards and her youth would ebb away from her. Shefelt a shiver work it’s way down her spine causing her claws to flex and her eyes to avert from the other she cat. She had in fact had the most piercing eyes, she had got them from her mother, but hers seemed to be magnified by the dulled features of death that pulled at her age worn coat. She shuffled asirispaw’s shoulser brushes gently against hers causing her to glance back up slowly towards littlelizard. ‘ ‘ that’s disappointing. I thought we’d be rewarded for how we lived our lives- not suffer in this pit ‘ ‘ she thought her standards where way to high to really be included in this dark forest mascarade. How could she let herself die only to face this horrible ending alone? Another shiver.
She didn’t feel as comfortable as her companion was considering they where out of their element but if irispaw was willing to intiate any trouble she'd be happy to tag along. She felt her claws flex again scraping the hard ground beneath her paws, than looked around the clearing. It was desolate, such a lonely place full of distane. Discomfort budded like a flower in her chest but she didn’t let it show. ‘ ‘ why are you here, you look nothing like a killer to me ‘ ‘ she said, despite the cold gaze and remarkably toned body she wasn’t too convinced this cream coloured feline could pull off anything too bad as to get herself banished here. ‘ ‘ mhm? Whatcha do to get yourself damned ‘ ‘ she said lifting her chin and angling her ears to hear her.
She seemed to have an extensive knowledge of how they experienced fear, and suddenly alabaster felt like she could face the world and not even blink. She paused a moment than glanced at irispaw than littlelizard

‘ ‘ you going to train us or what? ‘ ‘

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old September 8th, 2018, 08:46 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Tigerberry flicked his left ear as he walked into the camp ,he thought this was gonna be a horrible place when he was a kit ,the tales that others and his mother told him described it to be much worse . They lied . He didn't find this place as scary as they said it was, although ...he didn't really like it, when he was little he dreamed of being in starclan when he passed , he thought he deserved to go there instead . this isn't a suiting place for a loyal warrior,what have I done to deserve this? Who gets to decide where I go? I should be the only one who does and I say I belong in starclan!. The fluffy feline grunted as he sat down hunched over a expression of anger could be seen on the ex-thunderclanners face.
(Oof like I said first darkforest boi-)
@Silver Fishie

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old September 8th, 2018, 09:33 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Tigerberry flicked his left ear as he walked into the camp ,he thought this was gonna be a horrible place when he was a kit ,the tales that others and his mother told him described it to be much worse . They lied . He didn't find this place as scary as they said it was, although ...he didn't really like it, when he was little he dreamed of being in starclan when he passed , he thought he deserved to go there instead . this isn't a suiting place for a loyal warrior,what have I done to deserve this? Who gets to decide where I go? I should be the only one who does and I say I belong in starclan!. The fluffy feline grunted as he sat down hunched over a expression of anger could be seen on the ex-thunderclanners face.
(Oof like I said first darkforest boi-)
@Silver Fishie
With an elegant sneer, a gracefully adorable face appeared from inside camp. Scars decorating her cheekbones, the molly glanced around.
Shatteredbreeze’s eyes flickered across camp, landing on a fairly attractive tom.
She hadn’t seen him before, but his expression was familiar. The same that every newcomer wore when arriving here.
Oh, what hath I done to deserve this eternal punishment?
Shatteredbreeze could read it on his face.
Striding up carefully, she swept her tail out behind her mockingly, in an elegant but taunting way that was sure to irk him. She twitched her whiskers as she noticed his body language. Hunched, with a stab of fury that was evident.
Most cats came here surprised, happy, or confused. Sometimes a mix of both. And while the yellow tabby could read most of the expressions of his face, there were traces of which she couldn’t figure out. Perhaps betrayal, and pride?
Maybe he has a story or two to tell. It’s been a bit since someone has come to join our ranks.
”Greetings.” She said in a snarly voice, her tongue tinted with a hint of satisfaction and, strangely, jealousy. She said it in such a way that everyone could tie back to Shatteredbreeze, the way she had a wispy way of clicking her tongue against her front fangs, and how she said it so slyly and hatefully you could feel her bitterness washing up towards you.
He looked a few moons older than her, although in real time she was probably five moons older.
Ah, but here the moons don’t matter. We never age, so I’ll stay forever young and train generations of impressionable felines.
“I haven’t seen you around before,” She implied, narrowing her icy eyes. They were a cross between amber and blue, greenish gold, but in a way that looked burning like fire and piercing like ice. Definitely cold amber.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; September 8th, 2018 at 09:36 PM.
Old September 8th, 2018, 10:09 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

With an elegant sneer, a gracefully adorable face appeared from inside camp. Scars decorating her cheekbones, the molly glanced around.
Shatteredbreeze’s eyes flickered across camp, landing on a fairly attractive tom.
She hadn’t seen him before, but his expression was familiar. The same that every newcomer wore when arriving here.
Oh, what hath I done to deserve this eternal punishment?
Shatteredbreeze could read it on his face.
Striding up carefully, she swept her tail out behind her mockingly, in an elegant but taunting way that was sure to irk him. She twitched her whiskers as she noticed his body language. Hunched, with a stab of fury that was evident.
Most cats came here surprised, happy, or confused. Sometimes a mix of both. And while the yellow tabby could read most of the expressions of his face, there were traces of which she couldn’t figure out. Perhaps betrayal, and pride?
Maybe he has a story or two to tell. It’s been a bit since someone has come to join our ranks.
”Greetings.” She said in a snarly voice, her tongue tinted with a hint of satisfaction and, strangely, jealousy. She said it in such a way that everyone could tie back to Shatteredbreeze, the way she had a wispy way of clicking her tongue against her front fangs, and how she said it so slyly and hatefully you could feel her bitterness washing up towards you.
He looked a few moons older than her, although in real time she was probably five moons older.
Ah, but here the moons don’t matter. We never age, so I’ll stay forever young and train generations of impressionable felines.
“I haven’t seen you around before,” She implied, narrowing her icy eyes. They were a cross between amber and blue, greenish gold, but in a way that looked burning like fire and piercing like ice. Definitely cold amber.
The tom raised his eyebrow once he saw the Molly walk up to him , he did notice her way of taunting which did tick him off a bit making him more hunched over . With what felt like ages the she cat finally spoke "Greetings? That's something I never thought a darkforest cat would say. " he meowed his deep voice rumbled within his chest ,his tone was clearly filled with spite at the moment being that he's in a place that he never wanted to end up in and that he shouldn't be dead yet , he was 40 moons old, he didn't even make it till he was an elder! mousebrained, foxdung eating dog! If I were given a second life I'll rip him to shreds! he let out a small snarl at that thought . Her gaze didn't intimidate him in anyway , which may have been a disappointment to the feline if that's what she were trying to do "yeah well I'm staying sheila ,get used to it. What do you want?" Tigerberry asked .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old September 9th, 2018, 07:14 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
The tom raised his eyebrow once he saw the Molly walk up to him , he did notice her way of taunting which did tick him off a bit making him more hunched over . With what felt like ages the she cat finally spoke "Greetings? That's something I never thought a darkforest cat would say. " he meowed his deep voice rumbled within his chest ,his tone was clearly filled with spite at the moment being that he's in a place that he never wanted to end up in and that he shouldn't be dead yet , he was 40 moons old, he didn't even make it till he was an elder! mousebrained, foxdung eating dog! If I were given a second life I'll rip him to shreds! he let out a small snarl at that thought . Her gaze didn't intimidate him in anyway , which may have been a disappointment to the feline if that's what she were trying to do "yeah well I'm staying sheila ,get used to it. What do you want?" Tigerberry asked .
Shatteredbreeze clucked her tongue against the roof of her mouth in disapproval.
“Why don’t you forget those stories your mother whispered to you?” She teased as she watched his agitated face grow more snarky. Perhaps he was thinking of the way he died, the way someone so ‘immortal’ could have life ripped out so easily.
She already had a guess to how he died. A large, empty gash was torn in his throat, much like her own. But there was a difference. His gash was larger, more violent, with claws or teeth that slashed like a badger’s.
Perhaps a fox, dog, or a badger. They have some powerful jaws and blades set between each paw that could easily take down any feline.
“Remember, we’re all here for the same reason, darling.” She said, trying to resist the urge to flirt with him- and failing. “Starclan decided that we had done something wrong, even if we did it for perfectly reasonable reasons.”
She tried to hide the flash of anguish in her eyes, but it was clearly visible.
“Hah! What do I want?” She barked, a deep melodic laugh that would belong in Starclan any day. “Nothing. But maybe I do want something.” She said in a half snarl- half teasing tone.
With a majestic sweep she turned away, pretending to be cool and mellow, which she pulled off without any visible effort. “Besides, maybe you need an attitude change, little kitten.” She barked, before sitting down a mere few feet away to clean one of her paws, as she awaited his anger to boil over.
Last time she hadn’t gotten a reaction, and that had sort of made her sad in a way. But here, perhaps now she would unhinge him. That was important in the Dark Forest, not moping fuming kits.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!