Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 06:05 AM
Shadewind
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:56 AM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:45 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 05:38 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:30 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 5th, 2020, 04:49 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Paleheart heard the rasp of her father's voice and jerked up, previously lost in her own thoughts. 'Dad? Are you okay?" Her usually cheery voice was dampened, hardly recognizable to herself. Ha, imagine the irony. Your father forgets you and now you're not even recognizable. The flame pointed molly began to shrink in on herself before shaking her head and puffing out, forcing herself to stay positive. It would be fine. Fine! The tears spiking at her eyes were happy tears. Paleheart didn't cry in sadness. She wasn't supposed to be sad.
@~Lucid Dreams~

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old July 5th, 2020, 05:13 PM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Bread. View Post
Snailpaw looked up at her mentor and gave him a smile. "Uhm.." she started, "could we do training now, please?" The apprentice was excited about any opportunity of training she could get. Her old mentor barley interacted with her, which means she would have a lot of catching up to do.

"Sure. What are are you better at, fighting or hunting?" SunPelt mewed, trying to find out what he can help her with.
Old July 5th, 2020, 05:14 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!

Jaggedstone would groan, his head rolling. His body was growing stiff. @wren @Mayflower

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old July 5th, 2020, 05:22 PM
Paige~

"dad...?" Paleheart's fur yet again deflated, eyes struggling to focus on the now-blurry figure of her father. He didn't sound okay. How was she going to stay positive if he didn't get better? He... he was all she had. Hareleap was gone, Garterkit and Snakekit and her children were gone, even her real parents didn't want her. But he did. How could she put up that happy go lucky Paleheart if he wasn't there to keep her going? "dad PLEASE be okay, please please please-" The molly no longer cared if she was begging. She was unraveling, eyes teary as she watched, leaning closer toward the nest and forcing her eyes to focus on her father's figure.
@~Lucid Dreams~

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; July 5th, 2020 at 05:23 PM.
Old July 5th, 2020, 05:38 PM
Paige~

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Cedarfoot sighed, bones heavy, but couldn't hold back a huff as Runningpaw told her to calm down. "Don't act so rushed says the one..." The ginger molly trailed off, the spark of laughter smoldering into an ember of shame. Here her apprentice was, dying in the middle of the clearing, and she almost made a joke about it. The roaring in in the molly's ears was raging, threatening to drown out everything, every thought, sound-
and the storm quieted.
Runningpaw... was telling her it wasn't her fault. Runningpaw, who could die any minute was reassuring her. A wave of guilt flooded Cedarfoot's lungs, her breathing deep and stinging. "Runningpaw... you don't have to try to make me feel better. For Starclan's sake- you're bleeding out! Stop trying to make me feel better!" Her first calm speech trailed into a desperate cry as she cut herself off again, blue eyes softening as she looked down at her apprentice. "You shouldn't use your last few breaths for me. Use them for your friends. "Prancingkit (@Vessel)! Eaglepaw (@Lynxpaw)! Over here! Now!" Cedarfoot turned her head to the clearing and yelled her message loudly, hoping that the two would hear. She really didn't want to do this alone.
"But Runningmouth, if it helps any... I think we could've gotten along."
@Moon Lily @wren

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old July 5th, 2020, 05:47 PM
Paige~

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Paleheart knew that extremely high-pitched shriek. The flame-pointed molly laughed brightly and picked up her pace towards Robinpaw, struggling to focus on one singular masked cat in front of her. Curse her eyes! But not really, because even if she couldn't see very well she still had eyes and that was something she was very very very happy about. The molly stuck her tongue out and leaped, aiming to crush the real Robinpaw in a hug before training. But no. Paleheart miscalculated, instead launching herself at Robinpaw's double and crashing to the floor. Yet the molly bounced up almost immediately, crossed eyes barely focusing in her apprentice. "Hahaha! I MISSED!" The pale molly ran in a circle, tail waving happily from the air. "So are you ready to train or WHAT? This is just gonna be so much fun!"
@hope

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old July 5th, 2020, 05:47 PM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorsAndHorses View Post
"Sure. What are are you better at, fighting or hunting?" SunPelt mewed, trying to find out what he can help her with.
"Hmm.." Snailpaw started, "I'd say I'm better at fighting." Her last hunting session was cut short when her old mentor suddenly wandered off and never returned.

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old July 5th, 2020, 05:56 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

See, this is what she was looking for in some of her clanmates, they had voices and were allowed to speak against her and there. Leopardbite made some valid points, Twilightstar could care less about dead kits, she didn't know now them and pity was tough to come by with her. Leopardbite already told her about that anyway. Thankfully it didn't look like she was looking for just stating something.
Twilightstar didn't enjoy going against her former word, even though the molly had a crappy personality, didn't seem to actually enjoy being here, and was not the greatest mother, she had a brain in her head. Shockpaw speaking out against Leopardbite made her assume that she was still a little sour about being attacked.
"Okay," She relented, she wasn't itching to clean blood out of mouth again any time soon. Leopardbite, although aggressive, did seem to have some control over her rage when she went too. The lilac leader turned and made her way back over and top of the Breezerock.
"I'm still going to keep an eye on you, but a chance is a chance and I do so enjoy being proven wrong here and there." She had issued a warning and Leopardbite had yet to cross that line again. Echoheart has been the only cat to ever prove her expectation wrong so far, let's see if Leopardpaw could do the same.
"You don't seem to really like your kit, I'm having trouble understanding why you adopted her." All she's heard is bickering between the two since they joined, but she was sure Songbird or one of the queens could deal with the kit problem.
"Leopardbite [ @Corruptx ], I've decided to strip you of your rank as Queen and take your name away. You'll be demoted to an apprentice and renamed Leopardpaw. You will be trained from the bottom up, Shockpaw, and the other apprentices will be your senior apprentices, I expect you'll treat them with the respect they deserve. Your relationship as a mother to Daisykit will be no more, apprentices do not have kits." Twilightstar narrowed her eyes with her last words, Songbird or one of the other queens would surely tend to the kit.
"Marshstep [ @Sugarglider ], you are an experienced warrior, I trust you'll keep Leopardpaw in line and teach her the behavior expected of a clan cat." Twilightstar was still a little iffy about this decision, but if it backfire she'd deal with the heat later.
"Meeting Dismissed." She yowled, leaping off the Breezerock.
"Shockpaw." Twilightstar called to the apprentice, wanting to make sure everything was going to be alright with her before sending her off.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; July 5th, 2020 at 06:18 PM.
Old July 5th, 2020, 06:04 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Fuzzy ]

----Asterpaw----

She was making her way toward him now, and he straightened up and squared his shoulders in an attempt to look capable and mature. Whatever childish antics her former apprentice had done that she had put up with, he would make sure not to make the same mistake. And, as Twilightstar had said, he would most certainly be keeping better track of her.
"Greetings," he murmured as he leaned forward to touch his nose to his new mentor's. "I do hope we'll have better luck together than Boulderclaw and I did, or you and Cherrypaw did. Looking forward to training with you." He did not return her smile as he drew back, only giving her a brief searching look before returning his attention to the Breezerock. When the meeting had concluded, he glanced at her out of the corner of his eye. "Might we start now?"
Old July 5th, 2020, 06:09 PM
Heyo I’m back

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Bread. View Post
"Hmm.." Snailpaw started, "I'd say I'm better at fighting." Her last hunting session was cut short when her old mentor suddenly wandered off and never returned.

"Okay, let's go. I'll help you hunt and when you get better we can work on fighting." He mewed, beginning to walk out of camp. The orange tom looked back to check if SnailPaw was following him.