Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
10k kk AND OC ^^
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:56 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 01:56 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 01:55 PM
Art competition!
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 01:54 PM
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by Poprock
Today 01:54 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 10th, 2020, 06:12 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

@Casper

The white tom took a moment to call out Redheart's new name, adding a "Congratulations, darling!". His eyes once again strayed to the bodies, and he hauled himself up from sitting position and looked to Icestar, gaze glazed over with pain but wide with determination. "Icestar," he called out. "I mean no disrespect towards Redheart, as I know I am interrupting his ceremony and your meeting, but, please. Allow me to help with the burial of my fallen Clanmates. I may not have known them well, but I need to honor them in some way."
Old January 10th, 2020, 06:15 PM

@Casper

Ravenheart's pupils turned to slits as he heard his leader and he looked over his shoulder before turning around and glaring at her. "Maybe I wasn't on the battlefield, but at least I helped evacuating, we both know Brokenclaw can barely even stand up by himself, so I took it upon myself to get him out of here because no one else did, so if there is someone to blame, it's whoever was originally tasked with evacuating elders, not me, I would've been on the battlefield if the one who had been tasked to evacuate them had actually done his or her job, so don't get angry at me for someone else's incompetence, Icestar, because I will be taking no blame for not being able to assist in the battle, maybe next time, assign someone you trust to evacuate, because I'm not too happy about it myself, but maybe, you know, talk to others before making claims that we were doing nothing, because I remember helping Brokenclaw out, I did my part, maybe it wasn't what was originally intended to happen, but I'm not the one who forgot an elder." He said firmly, he didn't feel guilty at all about not being on the battlefield and Icestar was not gonna make him change how he felt. "I keep up with my apprentice's training, do everything I can for the clan and because of someone's foolishness, I get blamed for not doing my part? From what I can remember, helping our fellow elders, queens and kits comes first as they are not in shape to fight." He growled as his amber hues met the leader's blue one.

Last edited by Gone; January 10th, 2020 at 06:16 PM.
Old January 10th, 2020, 06:49 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

@Casper

Redpaw- no, Redheart now- nodded, padding back to his spot, beside Tigerpaw. He ignored his clanmates chanting his name and any congratulations too. He stared blankly at something so far away. he is now a warrior! He prayed to StarClan for their guidance on his journey to being a great warrior... to a deputy...someday-- a leader!
He listened to Icestar's anger of every apprentice being lazy and needs to work harder. He ignored hissings of some warriors who dared to argue the leader.

@Undertaker

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 10th, 2020, 08:13 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Snowpeach's head lowered in sorrow for the fallen ones that joined the ranks of StarClan after the raid. Icestar was right, they had fought bravely. She muttered some parting words to them, biting the inside of her cheek to stay strong since they didn't need to dwell on the tragedies to the point of compulsion. That would only make ShadowClan weaker than they were, wrecked and broken by a raid that never needed to happen. Her head shot up again, a confused expression settling on her face, when Icestar went right into a warrior ceremony. What? Even more baffling, a warrior ceremony for a poor soul who'd suffered so much loss tonight, and now it was going to be a memory always tainted by this. Heart aching for him, she couldn't muster her usual motherly joy for another little one growing into a full member of the clan. Snowpeach's gaze fell on Icestar, mortified. She had to know this was a bad idea...
Old January 10th, 2020, 08:23 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Flintstar let out a sigh at Dustbreeze’s question, ears twitching as his gaze grew unsure. “I really don’t know.” He meowed in response, giving his warrior a small smile, trying to be reassuring. His mind was still swimming with everything that had happened, but Flintstar kept it at bay, instead turning his gaze to where Icestar had limped off to call a clan meeting. At least she had accepted the help of Tallmarsh, whom Flintstar was relieved had finally arrived. He walked over to talk with her, hearing the comment from some Shadowclan warrior as he neared. Green eyes narrowing, Flintstar felt anger beginning to bubble up in him and make its way to the forefront of his mind.
“Really?” He meowed in disbelief, blown away by the sheer disrespect this tom was showing, as well as his clear brushing off of Tallmarsh. “Icestar has accepted that Shadowclan needs Tallmarsh’s help. And last I saw, she’s still up and walking around, clearly still your leader.” The tom kept his voice level, knowing that if he blew his top here, it would do no good for him or his clan. He’d kept his calm through interactions with Lionstar and Icestar, but a complete dismissal of medicinal help was not okay. “While I may not be a medicine cat, even I know there’s certainly more healing that needs to be done than simply plastering cobwebs all over a cat’s fur.” He gestured to Tallmarsh with his tail, who he was certain was about as upset as he was. He’d jumped at the chance to talk before her, hoping she’d keep her temper and be reasonable. “And did you even think about the possible shock some cats could be in?” Flintstar knew for sure there were bound to be some poor elders or kits who were suffering from shock over the sudden attack. “But I think if the help is offered, any cat who is worse for wear can make their own choice if they want proper healing or not.” He raised his voice a bit with this statement, allowing the wounded cats around to hear him. “But if all of Shadowclan is too prideful to accept help, then I suppose that’s not anything i can change.” The leader’s voice was gaining a bit of an edge in it, his steady gaze rested on the disrespectful tomcat. He then lashed his tail, knowing full well there were probably cats here who needed more than cobwebs.

@Delta @BILL.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 10th, 2020, 08:38 PM

My Mood: Lurking

She gave a shy smile as he answered her question with honesty. She admired that about the leader. Dustbreeze looked nervously between the Shadowclan cats and Flintstar, tail tip curling anxiously. Her leader was right, but everything was already so tense. She felt even more like she was out of place and sucked in a breath, ears flipping back. Though she wasn't as able to be confident as Flintstar in defending the clan, she didn't back down either. The tortie just nervously stoof ground and let the others handle it, though she did give a quick glance behind her.
Old January 10th, 2020, 08:43 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Was I talkin' to you, kit?" Thunderhowl turned his icy gaze to the ThunderClan leader. "I don't need your stinkin' medicine cat spending a moon in my camp because she's slow on her paws. You must be dense if you think cobwebs are the only goddamn thing we'll be putting on cats. It's stops bleeding, dumbass-- and that's the majority of the wounds we'll be dealin' with. So why don't you take your tail, shove it up your ass, and go back to worshippin' the ground Icestar walks on? 'Cause quite frankly, that's the only useful thing you've done since dragging your sorry hide in here."
@RedHead

[ waiting on alaska before i respond to healing. ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 10th, 2020, 09:18 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

The black-furred tom had to refrain from rolling his eyes. But he kept his gaze level anyways, realizing he wasn’t going to get anywhere with this sorry excuse for a clan cat. Acting like a medicine cat? Well, Flintstar assumed about anyone in Shadowclan could probably do what their medicine cat did, so maybe he shouldn’t be so surprised.
“Thanks for your input.” He stated simply, not wanting to even begin to try to process all the blabber coming from the tom’s mouth. At this point, Flintstar knew nothing he said would get through to the Shadowclan cat’s thick skull. And he didn’t want to cause any more trouble for the clan itself, so he decided to take his leave.
He turned to find his warriors already near him, sighing inwardly with relief for their obedience. “We’re outta here Thunderclan, let’s head back home.” He flicked his tail for them to follow, casting a glance to Tallmarsh to make sure she was following as well. Then he cast a final look towards the Shadowclan “medicine cat.” “I believe it would be in your clan’s best interests, and well-being, to send Bearpaw over for a training session or two, in case the chance something terribly tragic does happen to your clan. But that’s only my opinion I suppose.” And with that, the Thunderclan leader left Shadowclan’s camp before waiting for a response. He had too many thoughts he had to go process on his own.

[ @Delta @hxneysuckle @Pepperkins @Ever @Fuzzy ]

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; January 10th, 2020 at 09:19 PM.
Old January 10th, 2020, 09:35 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Icestar was about to carry on when she noticed Flintstar [ @RedHead ] and his warriors leaving the camp. Her face twisted into a snarl once more as she shouted at him from across the clearing.

"Well thank you so much for your help, Flintstar," she sneered. "Truly, what a rewarding alliance I've chosen. You show up late, you backsass my medicine cat, and you leave. Good on you, buddy. Send a messenger on over when your pathetic little clan needs help with their rabbit problem, mmkay? I'll teach you a little something about punctuality. Or, perhaps I won't. We shall see." She flicked her tail dismissively at the ThunderClan leader, thoroughly displeased. She didn't want to drop an alliance so soon, and she still wanted Flintstar at her disposal should he be needed, but she would certainly have some thinking to do. She turned her attention back to the rest of her clan.

"Once again, those who are able-bodied, please see to your fellow clanmates or go hunting. Those who are injured, we have some help of our own.

Thunderhowl [ @BILL. ], who claims to be a former ShadowClan medicine cat from many moons past, has apparently returned from StarClan to help us, as far-fetched as that sounds. Anyone in need of medical attention, seek him or Bearpaw out. We'll get along just fine without Tallmarsh and Flintstar."
Her attention then snapped to the annoying dark warrior who dared to defend himself. She gave him a hefty roll of her eyes.

"Oh, you're speaking up now, Ravenheart? [ @.:Raven:. ] If you're so noble, then how come Brokenclaw looks so down-and-out? And how come he's the only one you bothered helping, hmm? I recall Wolfglare being the one to evacuate the kits, queens and elders, and Blackfoot [ @Blissie Bliss ] being the one to defend the nursery. Forgive me if your appearance was so incredibly brief that I did not notice you.

This meeting is dismissed. Beastspark [ @Undertaker ], Wolfglare [ @RedHead ], I'd like a word with you both, please."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; January 10th, 2020 at 10:15 PM.
Old January 10th, 2020, 09:51 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

[Snowflower]

His head was lowered as he did his best to make himself seem as small as possible. Tail coiled tightly around himself, front legs glued together as his leader snapped at him. His ears and face were hot with emberassment as tears began to well in his eyes. She was right, he was absolutely no help at all, while his clanmates fought against those Riverclanners he did absolutely nothing to help them. Absolute fear took over, and he ended up frozen on the spot.

The Warrior did his best to hold his tears back, tensing his muscles as he did his best to pick himself up without letting them roll down his cheeks. "Yes Icestar." was all he said before he began to make his way out of the camp. Head hanging.
@Casper

[Cardinalpaw]

His ears perked up as he heard his name be called. His side was still throbbing from Frostfall's previous attack, he was almost positive he managed to get scratched just by the pounce itself. The deputy...or previous deputy, didn't hold anything back. So with a wince the apprentice picked himself up and made his way towards the molly.

Once he heard that he was getting another mentor that pain in his side seemed to fade away as he lifted his head up, emerald hues blazed with excitement. "Thank you Icestar!" he apprentice huffed, tail lashing behind him. Once he said his thanks he began to whip his head around, trying to scope out where the Warrior was.
@pathos

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Closed Thread