Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Raven Finder!
Last post by DaffodilFlight
Today 04:45 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 04:39 AM
Honeypaw's Territory Tour...
by gs29513
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 04:19 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Eden
Today 04:13 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 10th, 2018, 07:36 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post

@king kaleb!
Ravenvine nodded softly at them, his head still pounding. “We were out... for a hunt,” the tom’s words were soft spoken, to conserve energy for the healing wound, and to stay awake. “Tufty collapsed,” he didn’t say more about the issue afraid that he was gonna reveal the molly’s secret. “A rogue attacked and went after her. I knew she was in danger so I jumped in front of her, and his claws tore across my eye.” His words died out and he put his head down, softly purring a greeting to Tuftbreeze as she got back. He knew the medicine cat would need to clean the muddy patches of his eye and he nodded his permission to them before making himself more comfortable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream took the moss from the molly, placing it right by ravenvines head. they listened. they couldnt help there was something they were..hiding. they chewed the flowered herb they had taken out,, ears perking while listening to the story. "why did you collapse?" they mewed, voice slightly muffled from the flowers in their mouth. "and save me excuses, okay. im your medicine cat, anything thats said between these walls doesnt leave as far as im concerned." they said bluntly, leaning down and starting to lick the wound with the chewed herb juice, licking up the mud in the process and doing both at once. they wanted them to be honest with daydream. they wanted their clan to be able to tell them anything, whether it was something physical or emotional going on.
Tuftbreeze shifted uneasily in her spot. She hadn't planned on telling the medicine cat about what was going on quite yet, at least not until after Ravenvine was looked after. She opened her maw to give some vague answer, but Daydream's words and their knowing expression made her cave in. She backed up first to make sure she wasn't in their way as they cleaned Raven's eye, softly placing her tail on top of the tom's to let the injured cat know she was there for him. "I was planning on waiting to tell you until later, but... I was having a panic attack. They happen quite often to me, but they hadn't caused any real harm until now." She kept her gaze on the ground through the majority of her explanation, only moving her eyes to place them on the black tom beside her. She gave a soft wince, guilt flooding her eyes once more, and decided to remain quiet. If she said anything more, Ravenvine would know for sure that she was still blaming herself for his pain.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old August 10th, 2018, 08:58 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Warriorsfan101~ View Post
Moonshadow curled up next to him and fell asleep
hi its your turn

see you around wco <3
Old August 10th, 2018, 11:02 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Pearcloud silently observed the dead mouse between her paws, poking at it, playing around with her prey rather than eating it. It was so weird to her...yet fascinating at the same time. She didn't think joining a clan would be all that brilliant, but it felt like a new burst of colors to her, made her see a light, and have a family of a diverse amount of cats that she absolutely loved with every beat of her heart. She knew she wasn't the smartest cat. In fact, she was believed to be downright dumb as a fox, weird for her ways, uncanny for her behavior - no one could ever understand this simple minded she cat that disturbed others with her complex ways.

Pearcloud began giggling, continuing to poke at the dead mouse with a sheathed paw, humoring herself by the empty thoughts in her mind, not caring if others stared at her, contemplating whether or not she was mentally disturbed. She began to hum, leaving the mouse unattended, rolling onto her back, admiring mother nature. Pearcloud talked to the trees, she had a full blown conversation with the tree that her hind paws stretched out to touch, repeatingly thanking mother nature for a wonderful home: Shadowclan.

[ Open for Anyone ]
Old August 11th, 2018, 01:51 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

@king kaleb! @Doodle

Ravenvine said nothing, watching through one half blind eye his good friend telling about her 'panic attacks.' He was unsure and worried for her, because the way she moved before he had gotten her to tell him, had shown that she had no one to truly trust, to tell about this. She was unsure if she would be deemed a freak, and Raven was worried for her. Still stuck in his nest, the tom made his tail trail the flank of Tuftbreeze. Flinching slightly from the juice of the herbs the tom began to feel even more drowsy and he tried to gesture for Daydream to send Tuftbreeze down to lay beside him. He felt like they would both relax more if they were in close and the tabby molly sure knew how to keep him in check. His dark fur began shaking from shivers, as the pain of his eye finally got through fully.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Arie; August 11th, 2018 at 01:51 AM.
Old August 11th, 2018, 02:03 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Tuftbreeze shifted uneasily in her spot. She hadn't planned on telling the medicine cat about what was going on quite yet, at least not until after Ravenvine was looked after. She opened her maw to give some vague answer, but Daydream's words and their knowing expression made her cave in. She backed up first to make sure she wasn't in their way as they cleaned Raven's eye, softly placing her tail on top of the tom's to let the injured cat know she was there for him. "I was planning on waiting to tell you until later, but... I was having a panic attack. They happen quite often to me, but they hadn't caused any real harm until now." She kept her gaze on the ground through the majority of her explanation, only moving her eyes to place them on the black tom beside her. She gave a soft wince, guilt flooding her eyes once more, and decided to remain quiet. If she said anything more, Ravenvine would know for sure that she was still blaming herself for his pain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post
@king kaleb! @Doodle

Ravenvine said nothing, watching through one half blind eye his good friend telling about her 'panic attacks.' He was unsure and worried for her, because the way she moved before he had gotten her to tell him, had shown that she had no one to truly trust, to tell about this. She was unsure if she would be deemed a freak, and Raven was worried for her. Still stuck in his nest, the tom made his tail trail the flank of Tuftbreeze. Flinching slightly from the juice of the herbs the tom began to feel even more drowsy and he tried to gesture for Daydream to send Tuftbreeze down to lay beside him. He felt like they would both relax more if they were in close and the tabby molly sure knew how to keep him in check. His dark fur began shaking from shivers, as the pain of his eye finally got through fully.
daydream paused their licking at her words. panic attacks? hmm. they stared at her for a moment, analyzing her nervous movements. "lay next to ravenvine for me," they instructed, voice a bit softer than before. they could tell her was like her comfort blanket in a way, and that was the only way they would have a calm and collected conversation with her. they understood panic attacks almost to a concerning extent - they had suffered them for the longest time. "its nothing to be ashamed about," they started,"some cats are more prone to it than others, and its very important to tell your medicine cat these things before it gets harmful to you." they had many herbs that she could take to calm her nerves. atleast for the most part, daydream could give her as many herbs as theyd like, but nothing can truly soothe the mind. they knew that the hard way. "i suffer them myself, out of all cats i know how to handle the best and treatment plans that would work best for you," their tone was gentle, more caring and sympathetic than anything else. they leaned back down to continue to lick the mixture of the herb poultice in their mouth, licking the mud off at the same time, until the wound was both clean and treated. "can you tell me what happened out there to trigger a panic attack?"
Old August 11th, 2018, 07:20 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar looked at Gale for several minutes after she said that, unsure of why she would want to do that. He shook his head, "I wouldn't know, you'd have to ask Daydream, maybe they would know," he said. Thinking for a moment, he remembered what she had said earlier about the death of a useless cat. "You want to kill yourself don't you," he said, trying to remain calm, though he was now going into overdrive, looking at her, trying to remain calm.

Goldenstar nodded, almost beginning to see himself in Turtle. He nodded, "You would definitely be a good leader," he said, nodding.
(oof that was short sorry)
Galetuft was disappointed to be honest but she just nodded ,why can't she just have this one thing? She's never asked for anything else , she wasn't a greedy cat. Starclan must hate her since they aren't giving her relief of her pain , they must want her in pain so they are keeping her alive longer then she wants. "Very well..." she meowed . Her dull eyes widened a bit , was it that noticeable ? Then again she wasn't a great liar . ".......yes. But what's it matter to you?... I'm no one important , and look on the bright side , it atleast makes room for new warriors ! Better ones. I'm not asking for much....Starclan must hate me because their making me live longer than I want " she meowed then hissed at the end , her last sentence was filled with hatred . It was strange before she was a brave feline ,stoic and one would even say cold , now she's vulnerable her emotions slipping out of her grasp , a easy target for any cat who decided to murder her .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old August 11th, 2018, 08:50 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Pearcloud silently observed the dead mouse between her paws, poking at it, playing around with her prey rather than eating it. It was so weird to her...yet fascinating at the same time. She didn't think joining a clan would be all that brilliant, but it felt like a new burst of colors to her, made her see a light, and have a family of a diverse amount of cats that she absolutely loved with every beat of her heart. She knew she wasn't the smartest cat. In fact, she was believed to be downright dumb as a fox, weird for her ways, uncanny for her behavior - no one could ever understand this simple minded she cat that disturbed others with her complex ways.

Pearcloud began giggling, continuing to poke at the dead mouse with a sheathed paw, humoring herself by the empty thoughts in her mind, not caring if others stared at her, contemplating whether or not she was mentally disturbed. She began to hum, leaving the mouse unattended, rolling onto her back, admiring mother nature. Pearcloud talked to the trees, she had a full blown conversation with the tree that her hind paws stretched out to touch, repeatingly thanking mother nature for a wonderful home: Shadowclan.

[ Open for Anyone ]
{Hope you don't mind if I take this! ^0^}

Ever since the death of his best friend, and only friend, Foxspring, Badgersong had grown to be a bitter cat. His age was getting up there and surely he'd become an elder soon enough, though he debated if he would ever allow that to happen. Perhaps he would just leave when he couldn't catch prey anymore, or battle. That would be better for the clan in his eyes. Despite his stern and seemingly mean ways, his loyalty to Shadowclan had never been questioned. From the day of his birth and till the day he leaves or dies, he will always serve his clan to the best of his ability.
His green eyes focused on Pearlcloud from across the clearing, watching as she played with her food without even taking a bite out of it, his lips slightly curling. Already he could feel his blood beginning to boil with anger. While he didn't know this she-cat personally, didn't even know that she was not clan born - which could have made his anger even worse, he was ready to get up and scold her. Warrior or not. Lashing his tail, the senior warrior would slowly stand up, the long scar running from his left shoulder to the elbow of the same arm causing him to wince slightly as he fully stood.

Then he would begin his walk over to the she-cat, a limp that had been slight in his earlier years now more apparent, his eyes harsh and his demeanor unmistakably angry. It took him a moment, but finally Badgersong made it over to her in time to hear her talking to.. He wasn't sure what she was talking to, but he didn't care. With a stern, somewhat low voice, he would speak.
"You either need to eat that piece of prey or put it back in the pile for someone else to eat. It is not a play thing, and if you think it is, I suggest you be sent back to the apprentice den to be taught better."
There were very few things that scared Badgersong, and speaking up about what he thought was wrong was not something he was scared to do. If you went against his set of rules and codes, then you would certainly hear about it, just as Pearlcloud had the unfortunate luck to be hearing now.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old August 12th, 2018, 04:04 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Galetuft was disappointed to be honest but she just nodded ,why can't she just have this one thing? She's never asked for anything else , she wasn't a greedy cat. Starclan must hate her since they aren't giving her relief of her pain , they must want her in pain so they are keeping her alive longer then she wants. "Very well..." she meowed . Her dull eyes widened a bit , was it that noticeable ? Then again she wasn't a great liar . ".......yes. But what's it matter to you?... I'm no one important , and look on the bright side , it atleast makes room for new warriors ! Better ones. I'm not asking for much....Starclan must hate me because their making me live longer than I want " she meowed then hissed at the end , her last sentence was filled with hatred . It was strange before she was a brave feline ,stoic and one would even say cold , now she's vulnerable her emotions slipping out of her grasp , a easy target for any cat who decided to murder her .
Goldenstar blinked as Gale asked how it mattered to him, and it was something he didn’t exactly want to admit. “I’ve thought about it a few times, I get in these situations where I can’t breathe and it just seems better if I would die,” he murmured, shrugging. He suddenly felt like he was struggling in the floodwaters that had swollowed the camp a few moons ago, the heavy weight of the kit he couldn’t save crushing him. He hadn’t really known the kit, but he still had the power to save them, but he couldn’t. He almost felt like he was in that situation again, but this time, the kit was actively trying to drown themselves, and, while it might not happen, there was still a high chance that they would drown. No longer thinking of the kit metaphor, he looked back at Gale. “We’ve all done our things, some of them are worse than others, but, even if you believe that there is no redemption for you, there still is, and it’ll happen somehow,” he shrugged. He had never been good with motivation. “Just...try to keep living, okay?”
Old August 12th, 2018, 11:21 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
Blackpelt layed his head gently on hers and fell asleep aswell @Warriorsfan101
She had a dream that night about him but he was different he was mean and rude and abusive to her. She woke up.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old August 12th, 2018, 11:22 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Warriorsfan101~ View Post
She had a dream that night about him but he was different he was mean and rude and abusive to her. She woke up.
"Go to sleep Moon.." Blackpelt said

see you around wco <3
Closed Thread