Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 05:28 AM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Snips
Today 04:49 AM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:53 AM
high tensions (quillpaw...
Last post by Dark
Today 03:30 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 30th, 2018, 02:15 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
"Alright, onwards." He smiled, looking up at the younger she cat, before trotting out of camp.

(Wanna meet on the territory?)
(Yeah)
Old July 30th, 2018, 04:30 PM
SUGAR BOMB!!!

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
The silver she-cat let out a surprised gasp, the cold water soaking through her bushy fur and cooling her right down to her skin. "Echopaw!" She growled, anger rising up within her as she looked at the apprentice standing, soaked, across from her. Silverpaw certainly wasn't happy, her ears were snapped back and her eyes thinned down to slits. She was beyond angry with Echopaw, having only asked one thing of her. "Echopaw!" She repeated, "Why would you do that? I told you I didn't want to get wet! Not all of us are as immature as you," She spat, jumping to her feet as she trudged angrily past her 'friend' and toward the apprentices den. She was happy to sit and watch, but she wasn't going to allow Echopaw to disregard her simple desires! She didn't want to get wet, is that too much to ask of the apprentice?
“Silverpaw...!” Echopaw called after her, but she had disappeared into the apprentices den. She didn’t mean to upset her! She was just having some fun! Echopaw padded aimlessly around camp, getting wetter and wetter each heartbeat. She was trying to think of something to say to Silverpaw to apologise, but nothing came to mind. So she sat next to the apprentices den in the pouring rain, knowing her friend will never forgive her if she came inside.

Old July 30th, 2018, 05:13 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
[ daydream goes by they/them ! not he/him ]

daydream had been assorting herbs delicately. greenleaf was a perfect time to collect as much as they could, dry and store them until they would use them in leaf-bare. things were clearing up much better since the flood, it had been a long while since then and plants were growing fine once more. at the sound of cats entering their den they turned from their pile, and the first thing they could spot was an eye injury. they were at the toms side in an instant, observing the eye injurey. it was murky with blood and dirt, and needed to be cleaned before they could even treat. "theres moss over by the nests, get some and wet it for me and come straight back," they mumbled to the molly before turning to ravenvine,"tell me what happened, i want you to stay awake by talking." they mewed. with the wet moss, they could use it to gently rub it against the toms eye to clean it, it was better then using their rough tongue.
A bit of relief fell over Tuftbreeze when the medicine cat appeared and she let out a breath she'd been holding in. She waited, still anxious, for Daydream to give them a verdict, or at least reassure the two that Raven's eye would be fine. When they simply asked for moss, she couldn't help but wonder if that meant his eye wasn't alright at all. She didn't comment, however, simply nodding and hurrying over to the bundles of moss. Tuftbreeze quickly found some water to soak it in before darting back to where the medicine cat stood, tapping them with her tail to signal that she had the moss ready. She didn't want to speak and end up getting rid of some water. She leaned forward, loosening her jaw's grip on the moss to pass it over to Daydream.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 31st, 2018, 03:15 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
A bit of relief fell over Tuftbreeze when the medicine cat appeared and she let out a breath she'd been holding in. She waited, still anxious, for Daydream to give them a verdict, or at least reassure the two that Raven's eye would be fine. When they simply asked for moss, she couldn't help but wonder if that meant his eye wasn't alright at all. She didn't comment, however, simply nodding and hurrying over to the bundles of moss. Tuftbreeze quickly found some water to soak it in before darting back to where the medicine cat stood, tapping them with her tail to signal that she had the moss ready. She didn't want to speak and end up getting rid of some water. She leaned forward, loosening her jaw's grip on the moss to pass it over to Daydream.
@king kaleb!
Ravenvine nodded softly at them, his head still pounding. “We were out... for a hunt,” the tom’s words were soft spoken, to conserve energy for the healing wound, and to stay awake. “Tufty collapsed,” he didn’t say more about the issue afraid that he was gonna reveal the molly’s secret. “A rogue attacked and went after her. I knew she was in danger so I jumped in front of her, and his claws tore across my eye.” His words died out and he put his head down, softly purring a greeting to Tuftbreeze as she got back. He knew the medicine cat would need to clean the muddy patches of his eye and he nodded his permission to them before making himself more comfortable.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 31st, 2018, 03:22 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heatherfur View Post
“Silverpaw...!” Echopaw called after her, but she had disappeared into the apprentices den. She didn’t mean to upset her! She was just having some fun! Echopaw padded aimlessly around camp, getting wetter and wetter each heartbeat. She was trying to think of something to say to Silverpaw to apologise, but nothing came to mind. So she sat next to the apprentices den in the pouring rain, knowing her friend will never forgive her if she came inside.
Silverpaw felt a tinge of guilt as she entered the apprentices den, knowing Echopaw had not intentionally meant to upset her. The she-cat knew her friend was merely very playful, she didn't deserve Silverpaw's nasty attitude most certainly. The she-cat grumbled all the way back to her nest, ignoring the other apprentices around her as she sat down in the disorganised arrangement of moss. She felt her ocean gaze dimming down as she felt more and more guilt rise up within her, challenging the stubbornness which told her not to go out and apologise. She didn't want to play anymore, or sit outside in the rain simply because she hated the feeling of being wet. And now her fur was indeed wet and somewhat sticky from the mud that had also been splashed up at her. But even if she didn't want to sit outside with her friend, she knew she needed to apologise. Standing up in a huff, a heap of worry rising up within her as she worried Echopaw would not want to speak with her, the silver she-cat made her way over to the entrance of the den once more. The sound of rain getting heavier and heavier as she closed the distance between her and the opening to the den, hoping to find Echopaw quickly and finish the whole ordeal quickly. "Echopaw-" She began to call, surprised to find the she-cat sitting right outside the den. "I'm sorry," She blurted, hiding beneath the cover of the den's entrance as she looked down at her feet. Sheathing and unsheathing her claws anxiously had become a habit of hers whenever she was worried or concerned, hence why she did it now. She avoided Echopaw's gaze as she awaited her friend's response.
Old July 31st, 2018, 04:00 AM
SUGAR BOMB!!!

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
Silverpaw felt a tinge of guilt as she entered the apprentices den, knowing Echopaw had not intentionally meant to upset her. The she-cat knew her friend was merely very playful, she didn't deserve Silverpaw's nasty attitude most certainly. The she-cat grumbled all the way back to her nest, ignoring the other apprentices around her as she sat down in the disorganised arrangement of moss. She felt her ocean gaze dimming down as she felt more and more guilt rise up within her, challenging the stubbornness which told her not to go out and apologise. She didn't want to play anymore, or sit outside in the rain simply because she hated the feeling of being wet. And now her fur was indeed wet and somewhat sticky from the mud that had also been splashed up at her. But even if she didn't want to sit outside with her friend, she knew she needed to apologise. Standing up in a huff, a heap of worry rising up within her as she worried Echopaw would not want to speak with her, the silver she-cat made her way over to the entrance of the den once more. The sound of rain getting heavier and heavier as she closed the distance between her and the opening to the den, hoping to find Echopaw quickly and finish the whole ordeal quickly. "Echopaw-" She began to call, surprised to find the she-cat sitting right outside the den. "I'm sorry," She blurted, hiding beneath the cover of the den's entrance as she looked down at her feet. Sheathing and unsheathing her claws anxiously had become a habit of hers whenever she was worried or concerned, hence why she did it now. She avoided Echopaw's gaze as she awaited her friend's response.
Echopaw lifted her head as she heard Silverpaw’s voice. She saw her friend anxiously sheathing and unsheathing her claws, and knew she was worried. “I’m sorry too,” Echopaw stood up and padded towards Silverpaw. “Splashing you with water after you asked me not to was....” She tried think of the right word, “rude. Mean. Evil.” She giggled as she touched Silverpaw’s ear with her nose. “I deserve to go to the Dark Forest!” Echopaw sat down and looked at her friend with pleading eyes. “Do you forgive me?” She blinked, trying to look cute.

Old July 31st, 2018, 09:10 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heatherfur View Post
Echopaw lifted her head as she heard Silverpaw’s voice. She saw her friend anxiously sheathing and unsheathing her claws, and knew she was worried. “I’m sorry too,” Echopaw stood up and padded towards Silverpaw. “Splashing you with water after you asked me not to was....” She tried think of the right word, “rude. Mean. Evil.” She giggled as she touched Silverpaw’s ear with her nose. “I deserve to go to the Dark Forest!” Echopaw sat down and looked at her friend with pleading eyes. “Do you forgive me?” She blinked, trying to look cute.
Silverpaw found herself giggling and laughing at her friends antics, trying not to laugh too hard in fear the other apprentices would hear her ridiculous sounding laugh. She looked down at her friend, ocean gaze looking into Echopaw's pleading eyes as she let out a playful 'Hmm'. A thoughtful expression took over her features as she teased her friend, "Hmm, I don't know," She spoke with mock-seriousness. Silverpaw was relieved to know her friend wasn't angry with her, and the two could move on from this small disagreement. "I suppose I could forgive you," She exclaimed, giggling to herself once more as she gently patted her friend on the top of her head. Silver fur turned a much deeper grey in the shadow of the apprentice's den, making the she-cat look more mature then she actually was.
Old July 31st, 2018, 02:08 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

@Tavvi;

Snowdust blinked her eyes against the bright sunlight with a sneeze. Lifting her head from her spot in a cool patch of grass beneath a tree, she scanned the clearing. Grogginess from her morning nap still clouded her vision as she could not help but yawn once. Knowing she would have to get up to do warrior duties soon anyways, she got up and padded over to the fresh-kill pile as she began to sort through the choices.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old July 31st, 2018, 02:16 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post
@Tavvi;

Snowdust blinked her eyes against the bright sunlight with a sneeze. Lifting her head from her spot in a cool patch of grass beneath a tree, she scanned the clearing. Grogginess from her morning nap still clouded her vision as she could not help but yawn once. Knowing she would have to get up to do warrior duties soon anyways, she got up and padded over to the fresh-kill pile as she began to sort through the choices.
Nettleleap stared idly across the clearing a dim look in her eyes. She had lost her beloved, her rock, her mate and she was still, after almost five moons, having a horrible time coping. She had a hard time eating and sleeping, and even getting up in the morning had become an ever-growing challenge. Letting out a little moan she blinked a few times before laying down. Oh, how she hated her very existence right now.

Last edited by Tavvi; July 31st, 2018 at 02:16 PM.
Old July 31st, 2018, 02:22 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavvi View Post
Nettleleap stared idly across the clearing a dim look in her eyes. She had lost her beloved, her rock, her mate and she was still, after almost five moons, having a horrible time coping. She had a hard time eating and sleeping, and even getting up in the morning had become an ever-growing challenge. Letting out a little moan she blinked a few times before laying down. Oh, how she hated her very existence right now.

Snowdust looked up across the clearing, grabbed a vole, then did a double-take. She saw Nettleleap, the she-cat that seemed to be lost in her never ending bubble of sad grief. Snowdust had seen her once, maybe twice, out in the clearing. Most of the times when ~if~ she saw her, where in the warriors den. Pity filled her small chest as she grabbed another vole and made her way towards the greiving she-cat. It was time she made her clanmate feel better. "Hey."

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Closed Thread