Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Marigoldkit Finder
Last post by chickadee
Today 08:21 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by lark.
Today 08:17 PM
Tree's Ascension [p]
Last post by Starfall
Today 08:16 PM
Spiderthroat and Magpie QnA
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 08:08 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 6th, 2023, 09:52 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Cool Justice Has Been Served [ WindClan Battle Healing ]

♕The Queen's Justice♕

WindClan invaded RiverClan seeking justice for Twilightstar after RiverClan's previous leader, Beanstar, had taken a life from her! Unaware of the fact Beanstar had already passed on they went to battle. The battle raged on until it was revealed Beanstar had passed.

If your character was involved in the battle and had not been healed in the battlefield by Lightningpaw (which is typically for those who had life-threatening injuries) they should seek healing here. A thread that takes place in WindClan's Medicine Cat Den and WindClan Clearing.

Fill out a healing form here and then posting a starter mentioning either Cowtuft [ @x ghostie ] and/or Lightningpaw [ @Alchemist Kitsune ] and anyone else involved. Do not wait for us to accept your form. Quantity will be favored over quality to help healing be swift which means less detailed descriptions.

Please keep in mind Cowtuft primarily communicates with sign language which will be written in italics. Verbal dialogue with be done in bold. (he may talk verbally to those he's more familiar with and/or is younger than him). Lightningpaw can help translate if involved.

Last edited by wolfie; September 6th, 2023 at 09:53 AM.
Old September 6th, 2023, 12:01 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Justice Has Been Served [ WindClan Battle Healing ]

Curlyeye was one of the first to make it back to camp, being less grievously injured than many of his clanmates. For that reason he stuck to the edge of the clearing, presuming that Lightningpaw would be the one to take care of him. Cowtuft would probably have to deal with the more serious injuries, and while the clawmarks the Riverclanner had left on his chest had been bleeding pretty profusely, nothing was life-threatening. He hadn't lost enough blood to worry about that, and while the scratches on his front right and left hind leg made walking annoying, they shouldn't cause issues if left alone for a bit, provided he didn't get anything in them.

He winced slightly as he dropped onto his haunches, before ducking his head in order to try and lap at his chest. It was really unsightly, the blood everywhere, and he wanted to look at least decent. It was no good being covered in the blood of your enemies when you were also covered in your own blood, and hadn't run said enemy off. Curlyeye wasn't really aware that cleaning up the wound might be good for something besides not looking like a hot mess, but he was concerned enough about his appearance to brave the disgusting taste and get most of the blood off of his front. @Alchemist Kitsune
Old September 6th, 2023, 12:30 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

It didn't seem to be too bad, but stars dammit it hurt like hell. Sleethound had hobbled back to camp on only three legs, babying his left leg and shoulder. That RiverClan leader sure could back a punch, and leave it to sting. Gingerfrost had left a gapping wound on the massive cat's left shoulder, blood still slightly oozing out of the gash. Lower on his legs was a couple of claw marks, as well as a nicked ear, but those would heal on their own, the only thing worth looking at was Sleethound's shoulder.

Hobbling to a painful stop by his other clanmate, Curlyeye, pain shooting through his body. "stars be damned, why does it hurt so bad, bro??" He couldn't reach their head around to lick his shoulder at least half-way clean without the muscules in his neck pulling at his shoulder.

Cowtuft - @x ghostie | Curlyeye mention - @gs29513 | Lightingpaw - @Alchemist Kitsune

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old September 6th, 2023, 12:35 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Frostpaw
56/100

Frostpaw quietly and slowly padded into the medicine den blood stained her pelt mostly her's but some from the fierce enemy apprentice she had been fighting that had obviously shown no mercy.

Anyway the point was she was in quite a state her face had been clawed and kicked so that she could hardly open her eyes only slits of ice-blue stared timidly through the pain and her ears had been clawed as well that was quite probably going to leave a few nicks.

Though that was probably the worst of it she did have a bite mark on her bushy tail were her opponent had grabbed it and flung her to the floor also another bite mark was shown on her side but.

@x ghostie @Alchemist Kitsune

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old September 6th, 2023, 03:27 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Goldenpaw
he/him | WindClan Apprentice
Kitty Softpaws - always active
Yeowch!!! His shoulder really was smarting. Favoring his left side, Goldenpaw limped into camp. As soon as he made it into the safety of the clearing, he plopped down on his haunches and began to pick bits of fur from his claws, wincing every time his leg moved too much. Ugh, now that he was coming off the high of the battle, he was in paaaain. And mad. Really annoyed at that dumb fishcat.

Though he wasn't actually going to say that he needed to get that shoulder cut looked at, he shuffled a little closer to the medicine cat's den and side-eyed it.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; September 6th, 2023 at 03:28 PM.
Old September 6th, 2023, 05:16 PM
:-)

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Pensive

The first thing Fogfoot noticed when they woke up was how much their head hurt. Their entire body ached, but in their head it was a searing pain, stemming from above their right eye.
As they sat up their vision swam and the throbbing in their head got worse. Staying horizontal is probably for the best right now. They slowly returned to their laying position. "Did we win the battle?"
[ @x ghostie @Alchemist Kitsune ]

Last edited by Cornbread1233; September 6th, 2023 at 09:32 PM.
Old September 8th, 2023, 06:18 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 2] - Inactive

What a right, bloody mess this was. Not that this chaos was something Lightningpaw wasn't used to. With her introduction to what the life of a medicine cat might entail during the Snow Fever pandemic followed by the inferno that took their home... promptly washed down by a band of rogues attacking them, the lithe calico was no stranger to... well... everything going ballistic in the blink of an eye. It was easier in a way. Her muscles were more used to the movements, her eyes more trained to spot wounds she would have missed during her earlier training moons. Mentally, however... it was taxing. Knowing that someone's life might teeter on your incorrect treatment. On your inability to be fast enough.

Taking a deep breath, herbs in maw, Lightningpaw went up to the clearing, spotting Curlyeye already waiting for treatment, sitting besides a rather chatty Sleethound. While Lightningpaw tended to hold a preference for apprentices, finding them more reliable than the average warrior, Curlyeye and Sleethound had both made her list as some of the rare, dependable warriors of WindClan. By the sounds of it, pain was involved, and by the looks of it, it wasn't hard to see why. The two of them had obviously fought hard for the clan, which considering the cats in question, did not surprise her in the slightest. Still, if all the other warriors were as wounded as these, she would be needing to send more patrols out soon to gather dandelions and marigold, as well as wrappings for the wounds.

Dropping her bundle of herbs on the ground, she looked at both Curlyeye and Sleethound, offering a rare, sympathetic smile. "Alright you lovelies, let's see what I can do you for today!" the medicine cat apprentice chirped, turning an appraising eye on Curleye first, the mess of blood on his chest worrying her.

With his consent, Lightningpaw would begin to clean at his fur with a wad of moist moss, removing blood and debris with care to not reopen the wounds and be able to more accurately assess the damage done. Noticing the wounds on his shoulder and thigh as well as the peppering of claw strikes at his chest, the apprentice took a marigold and a dandelion, proceeding to chew the two into a poultice she would then apply to his wounds, hoping to both combat infection and dull the pain in his wounds. "Is that better, or is your pain still substancial?" she asked, provided the tom had allowed the treatment to go through.

While she listened to Curlyeye's response, the wiry framed molly turned to the second warrior, attempting to proceed with the same cleaning procedure she'd just attempted moments before. His wounds seemed to be less spread out, but deeper than Curlyeye's. With a frown, Lightningpaw grabbed a marigold, a dandelion, and a sunfuzz, remembering Cowtuft's explanation on how they helped speed up the healing process. The deeper the wound, the quicker she would appreciate it healing. Once more, the Oriental mix chewed at the herbs, applying her poultices if Sleethound so permitted before attempting to wrap up his wounds. "Same question to you, love. Is that feeling better, or are you still in substantial pain?" she asked, with the caveat that the tom had gone through the treatment. Depending on their response, she would look into some extra treatment for the pair.

-

@x ghostie [Cowtuft] | @gs29513 [Curlyeye] | @elsander [Sleethound]
| Mentioning in case Cow wants to inspect Lightning's work. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old September 8th, 2023, 08:40 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Berryfrost
She/Her

Her throat wound was bleeding so much Berryfrost was afraid she'd pass out. Pass out, faint, fall over, whatever. She was half afraid that she'd not be able to stumble her way back to camp, either, but in the end, she managed, cringing at the blood trickling down her chest and dripping down her legs as she paused long enough for it to pool. She felt so awkward, needing help from someone but not knowing how to ask. Gah, why was life so hard.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old September 8th, 2023, 09:11 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

SLEETHOUND
they/him
@alchemist kitsune - lightingpaw

"Eh, still hurts a bit but, not much." The herbs sting at the raw open wound, but he knew it would only hurt for a while. "'Course, it'll only be for a while, thanks munchkin., you're good worker. Hope you'll stick around for a while and not end up like others before you." Sleethound really did mean what they said. Even though they were still fairly young, they knew that many of the high ranks were notorious for just up and dissappearing or just dying altogether. Giving the smaller cat a wide grinning, before gritting his teeth in pain. "Oop, yep, that hurts. Do ya have anything to numb the pain for a while, or help me sleep? I'll never be able to fall asleep with my shoulder like this." Placing his left paw very gingerly on the ground, testing his weight and pain tolerance, the massive warrior instantly regretted it as pain shot up his shoulder and down his spine. "Yep, not good."

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡

Last edited by elswhere; September 8th, 2023 at 09:11 PM.
Old September 9th, 2023, 12:20 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 2] - Inactive

Before she turned to her next patient, Lightningpaw took a look at her stores with concern. There was... not a lot of marigold. In fact, there was no marigold left. Where had all the herbs they'd obtained gone? This battle was definitely being more merciless on their stores than she'd first thought. Turning to the clearing, she spotted a few cats who'd remained behind. Whether it had been to guard the camp or because they couldn't be bothered with the battle, she honestly did not care. Only that they weren't wounded, and for now that was enough.

"Asterblink," she mewed, walking over to them with a sterner look on her fact than usual. "I know everything's a bit chaotic right now, but could I trouble you to take a few cats... erm..." Lightningpaw paused, taking a secondary glance across the clearing before resuming. "Take Newtberry and Lichenpaw. We need marigold. The sooner the better. It's a bright flower with yellow petals. I'm sure you've seen it be used. Aside of dandelion, it should be the second most prominent plant out in the plateau. Sunfuzz and dandelions will do in a pinch as well if you can't find any marigold," she added, nose scrunched up in thought. Marigold was essential, but she supposed if worse came to worse, she could always use more of the other yellow herbs around the territory. Flashing an apologetic smile at him, she turned, intent on healing as many cats as she could while the precious herbs arrived. Hopefully, it wouldn't take too long to get them.

-

@x ghostie [Cowtuft] | @RunningintheHeather [Asterblink] | @Sleek [Newtberry] | @FrostyGalaxy [Lichenpaw]
| This is not an official patrol, but we are running awfully low on marigold and we need more! If I made a mistake and your cat is wounded from the battle, let me know so I can replace you! If you do not have the time for this marigold run please let me know as well. Feel free to VM or PM me with any questions. Also, sorry for the mention, ghostie. Just wanted for you to know Lightning was sending out for emergency herbs. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Closed Thread