Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:26 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:09 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM

Old January 20th, 2023, 08:29 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

~~Bluefang~~

Bluefang smiled at Fawnlight. "I respect your choices, Fawnlight." He said.
Old January 20th, 2023, 08:34 PM
Engine engine number nine

Marigoldleap - Female[she/her]

A little late the queen moved out to the bottom of the Riverclan streamline in enough time to gear Fawnlight's announcement. What she was stepping down? She hadn't expected that not when she just got her full medicine cat name. Marigoldleap didn't have a reaction. If that's what the young molly wanted it was her choice. She just wished she'd have been medicine cat for a couple moons longer. Wait there was more?! Stonekit was to be the next medicine cat. Wow they were getting younger and younger each time. She was sure they'd do just fine with Fawnlights paws to help guide them along.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 20th, 2023, 08:36 PM
If Not Now, When?

Bump Policy: Every 24-48 hours/1-2 days
My Mood: Chatty

Seapaw gasped, he was truly shocked. Fawnlight wasn't going to be medicine cat anymore ... he felt so bad. She had just received her medicine cat name too if he was right. "No..." He whispered, his head facing the ground. He then looked up, "You were surely a great medicine cat!" He meowed, trying his best not too look at Fawnlight's paws. It's not that he was disgusted or anything by them, but he didn't want too see what happened too them that made her not as able to walk and too stop her duty as medicine cat. He then turned his attention too the small kitten he didn't know, "As for you I am sure you'll be a good medicine cat too, Fawnlight is sure too tell you all you need!" Seapaw told the kitten, Stonekit, hopefully he didn't sound too motherly. And hopefully they had heard him, being at least a couple tail lengths away from the two.

For some reason Seapaw decided to ask a question. "Fawnlight, when your done training Stonekit will you go to the elders den ... because of your paws?" He questioned. It was probably a stupid question, but Seapaw just needed too know. Would the burning her paws really make her become an elder(b/c of disability)? Maybe Fawnlight would still be able to walk and hunt. Hopefully.

Bump Policy: 1-2 days

Weekdays - Will not be online from 4 AM to 5:30 PM
Weekends (and Friday) - Will probably be on all day

Fernflower Finder

Fernflower: Baby Boomer
Cypressberry: None ):

Last edited by Buzzin' Bee; January 20th, 2023 at 08:38 PM.
Old January 20th, 2023, 08:49 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Briarkit

Idly twisting her fluffy tail a bit as she waited for the interesting stuff to start, Briarkit was quickly drawn to the medicine cat, which wasn't confusing at all. In her whole life she had only ever seen two meetings, this one, and the one called by Fawnlight forever and ever ago. The medicine cat was doing more announcing than the leader was!

The scruffy ginger molly was sitting in the corner, and barely heard the announcement. Fawny hurt her paws and then decided not to be plantcat anymore. Okay. What was the big deal? At least she wasn't dead or... Or lost or anything. But then, the real kicker, was when she heard the next thing. Her brother, the stinkiest little puffball of all time, was going to be the plantcat?! Even though Briarkit had no interest in planting and stuff, she still was jealous because she didn't get the opportunity.

"Are you sure it wasn't "the briarkit will direct the rivers flow?"?" She whined loudly with a rebellious scowl. "Not even about me being the wrestling champion of the world?" Ugh
What did StarClan know, anyways? Her brother was annoying. He talked to shells, for goodness sake!

Whatever. At least now she could be the Plantcat bodyguard. She could beat up anyone who dared approach her brother! Storming over to where he sat, the slightly taller tabby sat down next to him. "Congrats on being a Plantcat. You better not forget about me, though!" This just wasn't fair! Like she said, she didn't wanna be plantcay but that didn't mean that she didn't want to be special!

Now she just had to settle for Wrestling Champion of the World.

( @Pheasantflight )
Old January 20th, 2023, 09:04 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

✿ Bouncepaw ✿

Wait… a stone? A glowing stone? What was happening!? His eyes widened in not only shock, but a very visible glimpse of grief. His ears dropped. Fawnlight was injured? And… she was… RESIGNING!! W-hat? He frowned. She had just gotten her full name and now… and now she is resigning. He wasn’t disappointed… or mad. Just… worried. He hadn’t been in the camp a long time. He suddenly felt a wave of guilt wash over him like an oceans tide. He was sitting here complaining to himself about having to stay in camp. He looked at the other cats. He studied their reactions. Bouncepaw sighed. Maybe his anxiety had gotten to him. He moved his tail around his paw and looked at Fawnlight. Her paws didn’t seem well. She was right. She had to resign. But…
For as long as she knew she had been his medicine cat. In fact, he couldn’t remember a time when she wasn’t his medicine cat. It was hard to let her go, to accept that they needed a new cat to take her rank. He sat unmoving as she announced the new medicine cat. He looked at Fawnlight before scanning the crowd for Stonekit. Maybe… maybe Stonekit would be just as good?
Old January 20th, 2023, 09:11 PM

My Mood: Devilish

~ Deerthroat
The Russian blue molly’s eyes widened at the sight of Fawnlight’s paws. Oh deer. Er..dear. Deerthroat wondered what those..stones that burnt Fawnlight’s paws were. She raised an eyebrow. Perhaps they should… send a patrol out to see what this dangerous object is? Hmm..that place Fawnlight been to should be out of bounds. She made a mental note to tell Pikestar that.

Oh, and a new medicine cat. Oh poor Fawnlight. Having to resign because of that. Would she be in the elder’s den now? She wondered. Oh but Stonepaw would be a wonderful Medicine cat! Ah, she better congratulate him..she searched the crowd for Stonekit.
Old January 20th, 2023, 11:01 PM
Engine engine number nine

Acornpaw - Female[she/her] - Post 1

Clan Meeting? The molly poked her head out of the apprentices den and saw all the cats who have gathered together. Her head got dizzy, but she forced it down. She needed to stop being a baby. Just get out there! Acornpaw moved out and each paw step made her anxiety rise. Was it hot out here or was it just her? Nope it was just her. Feeling as if she was going to have a panic attack she ran back to the apprentices den and watched from inside.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 21st, 2023, 12:45 AM

Bump Policy: 1 week / 3 days (time-sensitive)
My Mood: Angelic

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧ ̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙☼Firelight☼*̩̩ ̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧ ̍̊

Firelight was surprised Fawnlight was stepping down so soon after receiving her warrior name. Firelight spent a moment reminding herself not to get near those strange stones Fawnlight touched.

So RiverClan wouldn’t have—no offense to Fawnlight—a competent medicine cat for a while. That was worrying. Firelight needed to be extra careful not to get injured or sick.
Old January 21st, 2023, 02:10 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Stagkit
@Pheasantflight @jupiter

MedicineFawn began to speak, and the kitten turned towards her to listen, tilting his head a little when he heard how... odd she sounded - Wow, everything was odd today - like,,,,,, sad or something. Why was she sad?? His blue eyes focused on her, only breaking when he had to shake the snow off his fur. She was talking about some weird stones? Stagkit had no idea why, or what embers were, or why they had hurt Fawn. Mean stones.

Wait what, she was no longer a Herbcat?? No, no, but she was a good Herbcat! Stagkit's jumped up, about to protest, but then MedicineFawn mentioned Stonekit's name, and Stagkit felt himself freeze. Wait- Stone would become Herbpaw?! YES! Yay, good! And Fawncat was right, Stonekit wouldn't be alone because Stagkit would also be there!

He looked around, searching for Stonekit before bolting over and (attempting to) attack the other kit with a hug. "Congrats, congrats!!" He cheered, not caring that Stone had yet to actually agree to become Herbcat it didn't mater though because Stagkit would bapp him if he didn't, before beginning to dance around Stone with a singy-sangy voice. "You'll be Herbcat, you'll be Herbcat~" And he would make himself Herbcat-helper-friend! It was only after that he realized Briarkit was there too. "Hey!" He mewed, turning to her with a grin. "Agreed to come Herbcat-helper-friends/siblings?"

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old January 21st, 2023, 03:36 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

From the depths of camp, and a bit tardy, Gingerfrost made his way to attend this meeting. It was a part of his duties, after all, to attend meetings, to pay attention, to sit through the bore of repetitive sayings, to remember. The particularity of the meeting, however, was the thick fog that seemed to come down the moment Pikestar had stepped into the light. It was akin to whenever a medicine cat brought dreaded news concerning their leader, only now, it was the leader bringing the dreaded news, and the medicine cat the subject. Green eyes lowered from the high Streamstone to find Fawnlight emerging with care, nursing a limp and a twisted paw, covered in what could only be burns. Previously unaware of the incident, instead of the tabby's eyes widening in surprise, he took a deep breath. Calm. Startled looks wouldn't help the young medicine cat.

Normally, being deputy, he would have to sit below the stone, near where Fawnlight stood right now. Ironically the tom never had before and wasn't about to start now. Attention needing to be on their medicine cat, it only gave him more reason to sit back, a tail length off from the crowd, where he always sat. There he tucked his paws close to him for warmth, subtly noting the begin of snowfall. And then Fawnlight spoke. Face neutral, ears lifted, he listened quietly to the in's and out's of her burnt paws. Seen her struggled walk he would've expected Fawnlight to take a leave of absence, maybe ask Sundust or Cowpaw if they knew how to best treat burns (ThunderClan had often burned, after all). He wasn't expecting her to step down. Was it truly so bad she never would be able to perform her duties again? And a prophecy. Much like when she was elected medicine cat, a prophecy had dictated who would take her place.

Another child, not even apprenticed yet. His gaze followed Fawnlight as she approached the designed kit, hardly six moons old he was sure. What was it with children and becoming medicine cats? Gingerfrost found the choice peculiar; it wasn't hard to recall how shaken Fawnlight had once been, most specifically by how injuries were acquired. The only redeeming quality was that Fawnlight was still there to guide Stonekit(paw?), and perhaps Marigoldleap would want to help out too. That is to say that the deputy wasn't in favour of someone so young being put in such a position again. But the clans had always been very trusting, if not obedient, towards StarClan, when they have made just as many mistakes as they have. The only difference was that those who ascended to the stars have seen the consequences of their actions, and those who live have yet to do so. But Fawnlight stepping down had been up to her, he had to believe. He had to respect that. They could only hope Stonekit's election as medicine cat would go better than when Fawnlight was thrown into the fray of it. If anything, he would try to make sure of that however he could, if the kit accepted. He wouldn't blame him if he didn't.