Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 07:23 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 07:22 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:04 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:57 PM

Old March 16th, 2018, 03:19 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: Radler's Roleplay Tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
Accepted for all of these, regardless of whether you care about what I wrote below, and thank you for applying them.

Morningpaw and Leopardstrike - would you prefer that like when they were both apprentices Leopardstrike (because she can be kind of ignorant to other peoples feelings) said something to offend to Morningpaw, or perhaps that Morningpaw was annoyed that Leopardstrike did well in the Mud, Blood and Flash flood battle, or maybe just because their personalities are so different?

Quietpaw and Leopardstrike - they could get along because they are both cautious of other cats feelings towards them, and Leopardstrike is kinda strong minded, but silent about it too.

Mothpaw and Sandpaw - I like the idea of them being friends and if we like them together maybe he could develop a crush on her in the future or vice versa. I was interested by when you said that Mothpaw could be jealous, and I like it so much I'm gonna steal it lol. Even though they are just friends, maybe they could get rejected and feel a bit hurt and get jealous as a result if the other cat choses to spend time with someone else? So friends, but a bit toxic lel.

For Morning and Leopard anything goes. Morning is really not a very friendly cat, even if she's very social so really either one is good.

Quiet just needs friends. He gets along better with the quiet type, but regardless of how Leopard acts in certain situations he would support her as she is one of his few friends.

Honestly Moth is just going to ignore him most of the time, as most of her focus will be on Lynxpaw and her best friends, as well as training, but I think that that could work.

Last edited by Cosmo; March 16th, 2018 at 03:19 PM.
Old March 16th, 2018, 03:31 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Radler's Finder & Tracker

Name/link: Sugarvoice
What cat?: Owlfang
Role wanted: Crush
Mention me:
Questions: —
Other: have two ideas for this - 1. Maybe he could have a crush on her that is one sided since she is pretty oblivious but they could be close friends. 2. She starts to develop a crush on him and tries to impress him at every turn but she never acts on it because - again, she isn’t too open when it comes to her emotions.

Name/link: Articflurry
What cat?: Kano
Role wanted: Significant Other
Mention me:
Other: After a Plot I got her in, I plan on her leaving Shadowclan. I think their personalities match each other. If she’s accepted for the role, I can pm you some plot ideas about the two of you are interested! I would explain it on here but it would be too much written on this thread xD

Name/link: Starlingpaw
What cat?: Sandpaw
Role wanted: Friend
Mention me:
Other: If chosen as a best friend, maybe his wild personality will make her a bit more open. Although she’ll be hesitant and timid quite often but want to fit in so she’ll follow him around.

Name/link: Lynxpaw
Role wanted: Best Friend
Mention me:
Other: These two have a similar wild personality so I think together they could cause havoc lol

Name/link: Madrigal
What cat?: Deja
Mention me:
Other: Hmm don’t have any ideas yet! But since he’s a kittypet occasionally once every blue moon he would see her and they could hang (obviously once they are both older). He’s zero moons as well.

Name/link: Sweet Potato
Role wanted: Enemy
Mention me:
Other: Sweet Potato is usually laid back, hardworking and tough although he probably wouldn’t like Kano’s rough personality as much.

Name/link: Shellshine
What cat?: Ivysong
Mention me:
Other: Shell doesn’t like/care for anyone she feel isn’t worthy of being her friend. So, maybe Shell would be mean to her.

Name/link: Passionstar
What cat?: Mistwing
Role wanted: Neutral
Mention me:
Other: —

Name/link: Flamespaw
What cat?: Emberpaw
Role wanted: Acquaintance
Mention me: @Radler
Old March 16th, 2018, 03:48 PM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
Name/link: Sugarvoice
What cat?: Owlfang
Role wanted: Crush
Mention me:
Other: have two ideas for this - 1. Maybe he could have a crush on her that is one sided since she is pretty oblivious but they could be close friends. 2. She starts to develop a crush on him and tries to impress him at every turn but she never acts on it because - again, she isn’t too open when it comes to her emotions.

Name/link: Articflurry
Role wanted: Significant Other
Mention me:
Other: After a Plot I got her in, I plan on her leaving Shadowclan. I think their personalities match each other. If she’s accepted for the role, I can pm you some plot ideas about the two of you are interested! I would explain it on here but it would be too much written on this thread xD

Name/link: Starlingpaw
Mention me:
Other: If chosen as a best friend, maybe his wild personality will make her a bit more open. Although she’ll be hesitant and timid quite often but want to fit in so she’ll follow him around.

Name/link: Lynxpaw
Role wanted: Best Friend
Mention me:
Other: These two have a similar wild personality so I think together they could cause havoc lol

Name/link: Madrigal
What cat?: Deja
Mention me:
Other: Hmm don’t have any ideas yet! But since he’s a kittypet occasionally once every blue moon he would see her and they could hang (obviously once they are both older). He’s zero moons as well.

Name/link: Sweet Potato
Mention me:
Other: Sweet Potato is usually laid back, hardworking and tough although he probably wouldn’t like Kano’s rough personality as much.

Name/link: Shellshine
What cat?: Ivysong
Mention me:
Other: Shell doesn’t like/care for anyone she feel isn’t worthy of being her friend. So, maybe Shell would be mean to her.

Name/link: Passionstar
What cat?: Mistwing
Role wanted: Neutral
Mention me:

Name/link: Flamespaw
What cat?: Emberpaw
Role wanted: Acquaintance
All accepted! Ty for the application.

Sugarvoice and Owlfang - I love Sugarvoice and I like the idea of the crush, and I think of the two options the second would be more convenient for me. But at the moment Owlfang is the pretend father to Megan's Splashpool's unborn kits (they are only friends dw), so either Sugarvoice could believe Owlfang is the real father and like him regardless, or maybe she could have overheard them talking about one time and knows he is just pretending to be a good friend.

Arcticflurry and Kano - I quite like their similar personalities, and I think they could simultaneously bring out the best and worst in each other haha. I'll look forward to it ^-^.

Starlingpaw and Sandpaw - I think Sandpaw would like hanging out with Starlingpaw, though he might be a little bit bossy at first lol.

Sandpaw and Lynxpaw - Words can't explain how much I love the partners in crime trope

Madrigal and Deja - Sounds good! I'm considering on making her become a rogue eventually, but she will first become a loner around apprentice age I think, during this time they could properly get to know each other, and it could give her a soft spot for kittypets even when she is a rogue.

Sweet Potato and Kano - Kano would probably think Potato is really weird, but because they are both territorial and Kano is, well, annoying, we could have some fun with that in the future.

Shellshine and Ivysong - Ivysong probably would have looked up to Shellshine when she was a kit, but when they became apprentices Ivysong's easy-going (a.k.a. lazy) personality would have bothered Shellshine.

Passionstar and Mistwing - Mistwing would probably automatically respect Passionstar as a more senior warrior, and now, leader, but doesn't think too much of him because she thinks he doesn't take things seriously.

Flamespaw and Emberpaw - Sounds good!
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.

Last edited by Radler; March 16th, 2018 at 03:49 PM.
Old March 16th, 2018, 04:11 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
All accepted! Ty for the application.

Sugarvoice and Owlfang - I love Sugarvoice and I like the idea of the crush, and I think of the two options the second would be more convenient for me. But at the moment Owlfang is the pretend father to Megan's Splashpool's unborn kits (they are only friends dw), so either Sugarvoice could believe Owlfang is the real father and like him regardless, or maybe she could have overheard them talking about one time and knows he is just pretending to be a good friend.

Arcticflurry and Kano - I quite like their similar personalities, and I think they could simultaneously bring out the best and worst in each other haha. I'll look forward to it ^-^.

Starlingpaw and Sandpaw - I think Sandpaw would like hanging out with Starlingpaw, though he might be a little bit bossy at first lol.

Sandpaw and Lynxpaw - Words can't explain how much I love the partners in crime trope

Madrigal and Deja - Sounds good! I'm considering on making her become a rogue eventually, but she will first become a loner around apprentice age I think, during this time they could properly get to know each other, and it could give her a soft spot for kittypets even when she is a rogue.

Sweet Potato and Kano - Kano would probably think Potato is really weird, but because they are both territorial and Kano is, well, annoying, we could have some fun with that in the future.

Shellshine and Ivysong - Ivysong probably would have looked up to Shellshine when she was a kit, but when they became apprentices Ivysong's easy-going (a.k.a. lazy) personality would have bothered Shellshine.

Passionstar and Mistwing - Mistwing would probably automatically respect Passionstar as a more senior warrior, and now, leader, but doesn't think too much of him because she thinks he doesn't take things seriously.

Flamespaw and Emberpaw - Sounds good!
For Owlfang and Sugarvoice - I think that works out perfectly! So, to add a little bit of drama, she could actually believe that Owlfang fathered Splashpool’s kits. Since she has a crush on him and doesn’t want to be nosy in his personal life, she will act like she doesn’t even notice it and still try to pursue him (but it’ll be like a lost cause to her lol )

When I looked at Kano’s personality, it made me think of Arctic for some odd reason xD at the ideas in my head, they’ll probably have a lot of ups and downs.

I honestly believe that Sand and Lynx will have a good time. It’ll add drama because Moth have a crush on Lynx and if Lynx knew Sand’s crush on Moth, he would try to get them together (he’s oblivious to Moth’s feelings) but I think they’ll be amazing friends who always gets in trouble together x3

As for all the others, sounds awesome!!! ^.^ if you ever wanna roleplay with any of them let me know c:
Old March 16th, 2018, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofywarriorcat View Post
I just started so sorry if I am stupid I thonk this is what I should say
Name: Vixenkit
What cat: Icekit
Role wanted: Best friend
Appearance: Calico cat, ginger with orange stripes, black in random places but always on elbows and knees, paws always white. Brown eyes.
Oops sorry, I only just saw this :P it got lost among my stupidly long posts. Vixen sounds great as Icekit's bestfriend, she is accepted. When you decide on a personality let me know so I can make up how Icekit feels about her, and I assume Vixenkit is from Riverclan too?
Old March 18th, 2018, 04:24 AM

Bump.
Old March 18th, 2018, 10:05 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Name/link: Midnightflower
What cat?: Stormbreeze
Role wanted: Love Interest
Questions: n/a
Other: n/a

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old April 6th, 2018, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Name/link: Midnightflower
What cat?: Stormbreeze
Role wanted: Love Interest
Questions: n/a
Other: n/a
Sorry I'll have to decline, she's just a bit young for my SRS-BOI lol
Old April 6th, 2018, 11:58 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Name:
Ferretpaw

What cat?:
Sandpaw

Role wanted:
Crush/Significant other (possibly, depends on whether you like her as well as how they do in RP)

Mention me:
@Radler

Questions:
Nada

Other:
I've been looking for a crush/significant other for my baby Ferretpaw, and I can see Sandpaw and her have something in common if you look between the lines so to speak. She grew up hating WindClan since all she'd seen were cats who seemed to hate her for no apparent reason, which she layer realized was since they knew her origins which to her even had been a mystery.
Old April 6th, 2018, 12:43 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Name: Buttercupbreeze.
What cat?: Stormbreeze.
Role wanted: Acquaintances.
Questions: Nope.
Other: We can see if they get along enough to develop into friends if you want. I know she's almost 30 moons younger then him but I don't thing age has anything to do with bonds like this.

Name: Frozenkit.
What cat?: Icekit.
Role wanted: Crush?
Mention me: Radler
Other: I was thinking maybe Icekit or Frozenkit developed a crush for one or the other when Icekit is a bit older.

Name: Riverkit.
What cat?: Icekit.
Role wanted: Friend.
Questions: Nah.
Other: I think it'd be interesting having the pare as friends.

Name: Oceanfur.
What cat?: Onestrike.
Role wanted: Neutral.
Questions: None.
Other:

Name: Thistleheart
What cat?: Mistwing.
Role wanted: Past mentor?
Other: He would have been fifteen moons old when she was six moons, only being a warrior for 3 moons. I thought you might want to know.

Name: Cerulean.
What cat?: Kano.
Role wanted: Enemy, most likely.
Other: I see Cerulean disliking him because she can see though him as she also enjoys to flirt without any meaning behind her words. But I'll let you be the judge of that.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; April 6th, 2018 at 01:08 PM.